Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2020, 12:38 AM   #1
diaperlover01

Female Punish me for dropping a class

This past week, I made the decision to drop my anatomy class this semester. My professor kinda sucked and it was too much to handle with my other courses/my job.

Please tell me how to punish myself for dropping this class.

If you want it to be school related, my classes are sociology, history, intro to deaf culture, and yoga. I have a zoom once a week on Tuesdays from 11:10-12:35 and I have to follow two different yoga videos each week.

I most likely won't do anything at work, but if it is lowkey enough I will. I work in healthcare and an outdoor respiratory clinic in urgent care and I am basically an assistant to the doctors and nurses.

Please punish me as you see fit.

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:29 PM   #2
anthem

You haven't gotten any punishments yet? That's a shame. Well, since you dropped the anatomy class since it was too much to handle, you'd better make sure the benefits show up in your other classes. The next three times you get a grade back in any class, whether it's for a quiz or a bigger exam/project, get a wooden spoon and spank yourself once on your bare ass for every point you lost. If you'd like to get a head start on this, you can count the most recent grade you've gotten as one of the three. It's most effective if you spank right before sitting down to study, as a reminder!

Also, it might help if you added a few things to your dislikes, so there's more ideas for how to punish you.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:13 AM   #3
redass_slave

So let me get this straight, you dropped anatomy because you did not have the time for it, but yoga is a course that you actually get credit for. Seriously.

when you do your yoga class, you will do so with your ass plugged.

And i agree with anthem, you better get very good grades in your other classes. Anything less than 90% is unacceptable and will get you double spanks following anthems rules.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:38 AM   #4
diaperlover01

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
You haven't gotten any punishments yet? That's a shame. Well, since you dropped the anatomy class since it was too much to handle, you'd better make sure the benefits show up in your other classes. The next three times you get a grade back in any class, whether it's for a quiz or a bigger exam/project, get a wooden spoon and spank yourself once on your bare ass for every point you lost. If you'd like to get a head start on this, you can count the most recent grade you've gotten as one of the three. It's most effective if you spank right before sitting down to study, as a reminder!

Also, it might help if you added a few things to your dislikes, so there's more ideas for how to punish you.
Got it. I will do the spankings next time I get graded and will update my dislikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
So let me get this straight, you dropped anatomy because you did not have the time for it, but yoga is a course that you actually get credit for. Seriously.

when you do your yoga class, you will do so with your ass plugged.

And i agree with anthem, you better get very good grades in your other classes. Anything less than 90% is unacceptable and will get you double spanks following anthems rules.
Just to clarify, one of my GEs is an exercise science class. Yoga is considered exercise science so it is required. However, it's only worth 1 credit whereas anatomy is worth 4. I also plan on taking anatomy either over winter break or next semester, so I will end up completing it. The timing was just not right this semester.

I will complete your punishment.

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:51 AM   #5
redass_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperlover01 View Post
Got it. I will do the spankings next time I get graded and will update my dislikes.

Just to clarify, one of my GEs is an exercise science class. Yoga is considered exercise science so it is required. However, it's only worth 1 credit whereas anatomy is worth 4. I also plan on taking anatomy either over winter break or next semester, so I will end up completing it. The timing was just not right this semester.

I will complete your punishment.
Thanks for the clarification.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:19 AM   #6
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

Every day this week you must right 100 lines of 'I will focus on my remaining subjects this semester'

In addition, you must have that written on your body in 5 different locations during each Zoom meeting you have.

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:29 PM   #7
anthem

So, how are your classes - and punishments - going so far?

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish me, school punishment