Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-24-2020, 09:11 AM   #1876
slaveboykieran

Send a message via MSN to slaveboykieran

Hey ladies.

Spank each of your tits the number of your bra size.

In addition
For women under d cups, rub icy hot, hotsauce, toothpaste, etc on your nipples and clit and edge yourself.
For women of d cups and above, inset x number of ice cubes where a cup=1, b cup =2, c cup = 3, and edge yourself.

LOVES: impact play, anal, bondage, nipple play, chastity, edging
LIKES: humiliation, torture, food, masturbating, pain, pet play
DISLIKES: cum eating, drinking piss, cbt,
LIMIT:Scat, blood, family, public, sports/excercise, messy, chastity at work, sissy at work besides underwear

Please update my calander at teamup with tasks and rules!
Current toys:
PM DARES:
Dildo fucking wheel
slaveboykieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 04:19 PM   #1877
submissive_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboykieran View Post
Hey ladies.

Spank each of your tits the number of your bra size.

In addition
For women under d cups, rub icy hot, hotsauce, toothpaste, etc on your nipples and clit and edge yourself.
For women of d cups and above, inset x number of ice cubes where a cup=1, b cup =2, c cup = 3, and edge yourself.
I completed 28 spanks to each breast which left some nice red splotches. Modifying the second part to match my limits, I added 7 ice cubes anally which was super cold. I'm thinking ice tasks are a lot more fun in the summer.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to submissive_s for this post:
Old 10-25-2020, 04:55 PM   #1878
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I'm in for 5 days... 34D...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 05:00 PM   #1879
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
34 hard spanks on each of your tits with a hair brush and 34 spanks on your ass cheeks.

Then set a timer for 34 minutes. Insert the vibe/secure it with tape/pantie whatever. Lay on bed blindfolded and hands tied behind your back and have you vibe for the 34 minutes. Free to cum but cannot stop until timer went off.

tie legs to bed post or to hand cuffs as well if possible for less movement.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 10-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #1880
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Cup size is 38 C...in for a week

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 07:06 PM   #1881
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
34 spanks to each breast with a wet wooden spoon followed by 34 rubber band snaps to each nipple

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 07:09 PM   #1882
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper_F20 View Post
Cup size is 38 C...in for a week
38 spanks to each breast with a wet wooden spoon follow by 38 rubber band snaps to each nipple

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 06:30 AM   #1883
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
34 hard spanks on each of your tits with a hair brush and 34 spanks on your ass cheeks.

Then set a timer for 34 minutes. Insert the vibe/secure it with tape/pantie whatever. Lay on bed blindfolded and hands tied behind your back and have you vibe for the 34 minutes. Free to cum but cannot stop until timer went off.

tie legs to bed post or to hand cuffs as well if possible for less movement.
I just completed this... my boobs and ass were red and hurting from the spanks... then I inserted my vibe into my wet pussy... put on panties to keep it in place... set the timer on my phone for 34 minutes... blindfolded myself... cuffed my hands behind my back... and lay on the bed... with nothing to distract me from the incessant buzzing of the vibe...

I had to try and stay quiet because all my housemates are at home today... it was a struggle... I gasped and moaned so many times... but didn't cum... I can't cum without clit stimulation... I realised today how long 34 minutes actually is... when the timer finally went off my pussy was nearly numb from the constant vibrations... I struggled to release the safety catch on the handcuffs... my hands were shaking so much... after a few seconds of panicking I was able to uncuff myself... handcuffs still dangling from one wrist I rubbed my clit through my wet panties... moaning and panting until I came... twice!! God this was so intense...!!

The truth is that I wasn't supposed to cum today... I had been denied since the 20th thanks to a challenge... but my resistance was wearing thin already... I rarely ever go more than a day or two without cumming... and this dare was the last straw... I HAD to cum or I would have lost my mind...!!

Sara

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Last edited by SimplySara; 10-30-2020 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:05 PM   #1884
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I just completed this... my boobs and ass were red and hurting from the spanks... then I inserted my vibe into my wet pussy... put on panties to keep it in place... set the timer on my phone for 34 minutes... blindfolded myself... cuffed my hands behind my back... and lay on the bed... with nothing to distract me from the incessant buzzing of the vibe...

I had to try and stay quiet because all my housemates are at home today... it was a struggle... I gasped and moaned so many times... but didn't cum... I can't cum without clit stimulation... I realised today how long 34 minutes actually is... when the timer finally went off my pussy was nearly numb from the constant vibrations... I struggled to release the safety catch on the handcuffs... my hands were shaking so much... after a few seconds of panicking I was able to uncuff myself... handcuffs still dangling from one wrist I rubbed my clit through my wet panties... moaning and panting until I came... twice!! God this was so intense...!!

The truth is that I wasn't supposed to cum today... I had been denied since the 20th thanks to the a challenge... but my resistance was wearing thin already... I rarely ever go more than a day or two without cumming... and this dare was the last straw... I HAD to cum or I would have lost my mind...!!

Sara
Such a sweet report. I have to admit this wasn't my intention. I was planning on to have you do force orgasm for 34 minutes instead of edging for 34 minutes. But I guess it turns out better then I expected.

That to be said, you didn't do what I planned for you, you said to be in for 5 days and you broken a denial so I suppose a punishment is required.

Same dare. 34 spanks on each tits and each ass cheek first.

But this time instead of insert the vibe, do grab good tape and tape it firmly on your clit. Then put on your pantie to make sure it would stay in position. blindfold on. Gag your mouth so you cannot make a sound. Hand cuffs behind back and lay on your stomach. 34 minutes forced orgasm. This should teach you a lesson of don't cum when you shouldn't.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 10-26-2020, 02:36 PM   #1885
submissive_s

My time is up. May I leave the thread?

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:56 PM   #1886
Shmagmar24

I’m in i wear a 38 D
Shmagmar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:26 AM   #1887
CaffeineColin

Quote:
Let's have 34 drops of wax on to each breast and then 34 smacks with a hairbrush. If any of the wax is still on it means 34 more. Continue with sets of 34 hits until all the wax is gone.

Have fun,
-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CaffeineColin for this post:
Old 10-27-2020, 02:28 AM   #1888
CaffeineColin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmagmar24 View Post
I’m in i wear a 38 D
Get 38 clothespins on your breasts and stomach. Leave them there for 1d6 x 5 minutes.

Have fun,
-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:58 AM   #1889
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
During a day show your boobs in the street for 34mn. It doesn't have to be at once you can do 30s by 30s and you can make it look like an accident but your boobs must be visible for 34mn in total in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmagmar24 View Post
I’m in i wear a 38 D
Spank each tit 38 times for each post made during your time

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:14 PM   #1890
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
34 spanks to each breast with a wet wooden spoon followed by 34 rubber band snaps to each nipple
I did this earlier today... my boobs were appropriately red and stinging after the spanks... but the rubber band snaps were so much worse...! My nipples were swollen and almost puffy... and sore for a few hours afterwards... but now they're super sensitive... rubbing them feels so wonderful... I don't think I'm going to be able to resist cumming today either...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Let's have 34 drops of wax on to each breast and then 34 smacks with a hairbrush. If any of the wax is still on it means 34 more. Continue with sets of 34 hits until all the wax is gone.

Have fun,
-Colin.
Unfortunately I can't find any candles in the house... this will have to wait until I go out and buy some... but I'm quite keen to try it... I've never experimented with hot wax before...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
During a day show your boobs in the street for 34mn. It doesn't have to be at once you can do 30s by 30s and you can make it look like an accident but your boobs must be visible for 34mn in total in a day.
Sorry but the weather is too cold for me to do this... plus I'm not sure how I'll be able to expose my boobs in public but still make it look like an accident... I don't want to risk getting arrested...!

The following 2 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size