Old 11-25-2020, 06:13 PM   #1
KindMistress

Post A mixed bag

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?

What does your ideal sex partner look like?

What's the last thing you learned?

Your thoughts on anal?

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.

Your earliest childhood memory?

What was the best dare you did on this site?

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?

How many books do you own and what genres are they?

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 01:45 AM   #2
SebC

Chocolate
Doesn't really care about the look or even the sex, most important is to have a Dominant sex partner
That wax on my cock head is more pleasurable tan painfull
Your thoughts on anal?
i love anal play and even more than any other body stimulation
i am more a social driker and never get drunk, but a few years ago i follow some email instruction by a Dominant Woman that give me some Forced Intoxication task to follow when recording it, and at the end i find myself with my head inside the toilet.
Interstellar
when i have around 11y old, i was alone in the ping pong club, playing with myself behind a doors when i listen to people walking on the street
Humiliating Outdoor bodywriting naked in my backyard
A Xenomorph to protect me against any Predators
You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?
Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to...Because i like to think that i am nothing more than a brainless slut at anybody service
Hundreds of books...Mostly Comics and SF...Spawn, Deadpool, Venom...But as well Asimov, Frank and Brian Herbert, Robinson, Palmer...
The following user says Thank You to SebC for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 04:29 AM   #3
beof95
Distinguished Member

Chocolate

Blond long hair, green eyes, 170cm tall, C cup firm boobs, curvy but not fat, super kinky and willing to try anything

Nural Networks with Python

Your thoughts on anal?
Its fun and enjoybale but I dont like the clean up

It was years ago when I was in 3rd year of high school, and its the only time as well, got drunk at the start of the summer party. It was not too bad, a bit embaresing but all in all I was half in control.

It was the first time I had sax as we turned up the music so my parents wouldnt hear us, we did that all the time while fooling around. It was pretty normal started off with a bit of kissing, then kissing and rubbing, then she lied down on her back and me on top and I put it in, we fucked slowly like that for a few (with a condom) then I got on my back and she rode me until she finished, I did not cum as our agreement is then when we have sex I never get to cum, then I finished myself off wiht my hand

Playing with a girl in her room dress up and having her boss me around (she was 2 years older then me)

One of the many blackmail dice dares, its super exilarating and the loss of control feels apsolutly amazing.

Dog, I like dogs, they are loyal and fun to play and hag out with. (I like cats too but prefer dogs, would love to have both but if I have to pick one...)

(the order of severity i find is d, b, a, c from lowest to highest but as I am horny right now I would pick c)

over 200 book, they range from prgraming to menagment and economics, from thriller to fantasy and romance, there are some language books and mangas as well

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to beof95 for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Cherry

What does your ideal sex partner look like? My wife

What's the last thing you learned? That tje dog has learned the cat's begging technique and the cat has copied the dog's way of demanding things

Your thoughts on anal? Never tried it from either side. Not really all that interesting and now it is a physical impossibility.

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Deer hunt in my 29th year. Camp Quervo. It was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun that night.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. Growing Pains

Your earliest childhood memory? Mom taking me for a walk to where Dad worked and back up the wooden stairs to our apartment. Probably 2 or 3 years old

What was the best dare you did on this site? Strip in a semi public place, Ended up with a naked romp in the desert for an hour or so.

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? Dog, Labrador Retriever to be specific. Best damned dogs in the world.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? Six weeks orgasm denial. Six weeks without an orgasm is nothing. You want to minimize punishment. Daily oral sex would be no problem but six weeks of whipping or not being able to clean up would be hell.

How many books do you own and what genres are they? Hundreds. I never throw anything away and have very eclectic tastes, binging on whatever catches my interest at the moment. Everything from texts to smarmy novels

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 09:39 AM   #5
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
What does your ideal sex partner look like? My wife
Awwwww

Life goals right there

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Old 11-26-2020, 04:00 PM   #6
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? brownie chunk

What does your ideal sex partner look like? tall, tattooed, and just barely on the fem side of androgynous

What's the last thing you learned? the smoke that comes when you blow out a candle is vaporized wax

Your thoughts on anal? it's not bad, but also like not worth the effort

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Years ago and probably not great? For a long time I used alcohol to numb depression and now that I am a mostly happy person I don't want to mess with it.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. "Cringe" by Alkaline Trio. Partially because the title was accurate and partially because it is an appropriate band for how painfully scenester we looked.

Your earliest childhood memory? Falling out of a treehouse

What was the best dare you did on this site? Giving someone teamviewer access while I was locked away from reach but could see the screen with a timer padlock

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? Cat because low maintenance

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? B because C and D are not tolerable and not A because I want to be able to sit

How many books do you own and what genres are they? I only own about 2 book shelves worth, mostly academic theory books that are remnants from my grad school days, but my partner has hundreds. We have three 7-foot-tall bookcases filled with her books in our office.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 10:58 PM   #7
sissybill
Distinguished Member

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? = choc

What does your ideal sex partner look like? = big tall guy with min cock size of 12"

What's the last thing you learned? = how too paint a bath tub

Your thoughts on anal? = i love receiving it

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? = 10 yrs ago at a bad company concert

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. = gone in 60 seconds

Your earliest childhood memory? =crashing my mini bike into the side of a parked car wen i was 3 1/2 yrs old

What was the best dare you did on this site? = none yet

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? = a lion too keep everyone away

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? = ( A ) and ( C ) i luv getting my sexy tight bubble butt beat and i luv giving oral

How many books do you own and what genres are they? = 0
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:17 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

[QUOTE=KindMistress;4207401]What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
I don't really like ice cream.

Ideal and just sex? Big boobs, pubic hair, pretty feet and pedicure, squirt-happy pussy.

Something technical at work.

Your thoughts on anal?
I LOVE everything BUTT!

Almost 5 years ago. Terrible!

N/a

A recurring dream when I was like 2 years old.

I don't know. I've done too many.

A cat. Cats are the best and need little care.

Orgasm denial I guess. I'm already doing that for half a year now so I can manage 6 weeks easily. While I'm not attracted to men, I'd love to suck a penis some day. But having to do that every day for 6 weeks is too much I think.

About 100, mostly non-fiction.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 11-28-2020, 09:25 AM   #9
Tsugetsu

Lemon

Female, Long straight Hair, Purpel Eyes, Pale to fair Skin

Jesus was Black

Your thoughts on anal?
Yes, Plz

Two months ago, funny.

I am still a Virgin

I ran and hit my head at a doorframe, from that i had a
concussion.

Most are good

Snake, because they are cute.

10, Fantasy, Science and kinky stuff
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tsugetsu for this post:
Old 12-01-2020, 01:38 PM   #10
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst353 View Post
Your thoughts on anal? it's not bad, but also like not worth the effort
You and me both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst353 View Post
When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Years ago and probably not great? For a long time I used alcohol to numb depression and now that I am a mostly happy person I don't want to mess with it.
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're better now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I don't really like ice cream.
WHAT! How can you even live with yourself!

Old 12-01-2020, 01:46 PM   #11
CW2708

Cookie Dough

Female, Short, Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes

Motion tracking in after effects

Your thoughts on anal?
i want to try it at some point

never been drunk. I don't drink

Helpless

Playing cars on the ps2

loser heas to pet play

a shiba inu as they are really cute

orgasm denial. im enjoying my current denial so i would love more denial

no clue how many but mostly sci fi
Old 12-01-2020, 02:23 PM   #12
Dark_light30

Vanilla!

Man: Reasonably attractive and clean, intelligent, average cock, willing to try anything at least once.

Woman: Not waifer thin but not severely overweight. Intelligent. Slightly domanant but soft in all the right places. Again willing to try anything at least once.

How to configure a layer two trunk port on a Cisco NCS 5500

Your thoughts on anal?
It doesn't do much for me (maybe I'm doing it wrong?); but love to please any cock allowed in there.

I rarely drink more than 1-3 drinks. When I am actually drunk I get really chatty then fall asleep.

Movie: Hellraiser probably.... There was some pleasure but so much pain (mentally mostly).

Watching construction workers fix a road in front of my house when i was 2y/o

Staying naked for several hours at a nature park

Peregrine Falcon. They're magnificant birds capable of amazing speeds. Technically you can get them as pets but I wouldn't have the time to get the permits and properly take care of one.

I could cheat this one... I'm Pan so I'm attracted to any sex. C would be easy. I've already spent at least a week with very little personal hygene when on backpacking trips so I could do that one and just do an AT section. So to keep with the spirit of the question, I'd pick B. Being in denial would be frustrating.

Humbleb brag: Hundreds. I have 4 or 5 7' bookshelves full of them and running out of room. Adult Fantasy is my favorite Genre (Dragonlance, Mistborn, etc..) but I have plenty of Sci Fi, Cosmic Horror (Lovecraft), antique textbooks (I find them facinating), Thrillers, a small smattering of history. Also quite a few pen and paper game manuals (D&D; Rifts; Paranoia etc...)

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #13
Granza

your favorite ice cream flavour? Double Chocolate moose tracks

What does your ideal sex partner look like? Human

What's the last thing you learned? That the mucous membranes in your nose make on average 2 gallons of snot per week.

Your thoughts on anal? Love it.

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Late August at the beach. It was ok.

Rush Rush

Your earliest childhood memory? Going camping with my Dad, I was maybe three or four.

What was the best dare you did on this site?eh, it was a role play dare about being a sex slave and you rolled for different patrons...can't remember its title off hand. It was fun.

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? Doxens. Cause they are the best.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? A or b. Because I'd be punished but still having fun. I cant pick c because I am bisexual, and d is just disgusting.

How many books do you own and what genres are they?[/QUOTE]

List of PM Dares on Blog
Granza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #14
sluttyone22
Baby Member

Chocolate with blackberries (I make it myself, it`s a bomb)

She is slightly smaller than me (but about the same size with heels), has long straight hair, that she sometimes puts in a braid, and has a naughty smile of course

How to make brioche bread

Your thoughts on anal?
I like it! I would like to achieve an anal-only orgasm, but I haven`t managed yet.

About a year ago. For the first part of the night: awesome. But I drank too much and couldn`t get an erection later with a girl

That was the first time, I don`t know haha. Foo fighters Shame I guess (Just the title applies)

Eating cake

I pick dares that I really like, but none comes to mind as being the best. Not the best answer, I know

A panda! They look adorable and funny.

Daily whipping. I like pain, but if were too hardcore I would rather choose orgasm denial. c is not something I would like to do, and d is just.. gross..

Uff.. a lot. Fantasy, sci-fi, crimis, classics. I try to read different things, right now I`m reading 100 years of solitude by Marquez and I would definetly recommend.

Likes: tease&denial, cbt, anal, enemas, self-bondage, pain

Dislikes: ballbusting

Limits: showing my face, exposure, public, scat, A2M, family, illegal stuff

My toys: 3 plugs (s,m,l), vibrator, prostate vibrator, 5 dildos, steel chastity cage, panties, an enema kit and 3 ropes (3m, 5m and 10m long)
sluttyone22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttyone22 for this post:
Old 12-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #15
cooperjess

Mint choc chip! :p is that weird?

uhhhhh Marlon Brando from the 1950s Streetcar movie (lol)

don't understimate the things that you'll forget about!

Your thoughts on anal?
it's not as easy as they'd have you believe... but it's WAY more funny

like, two days ago? drank wine, had smoochies.. it was good!

Much Ado About Nothing? it's a play, but still

my memory isn't so good :( it's a bit too fleeting and floaty to put any dates to it

oh it's hard to think of a specific one! :D i've been exposed, humiliated, tortured, etc. and I can hardly remember a moment of it (which, psychologically speaking, is probably best not to get into, right? haha...)

So idk about the best, but I can remember the weirdest. The premise was to get dressed up all sexy, cover yourself in olive oil (I bought a whole bottle), and to slime around in the bath. Then you were supposed to dust yourself in flour, the idea being you'd be like, snow dusted? or something? But in reality it all sorta, clogs together, until you're rolling around in a gritty oily bathtub, in cheap uncomfortable lingerie, smelling like a doughball and looking like someone's just dug you up from a beach somewhere. It SUCKED, and I had to spend ages trying to get the Pizza Express smell out of the bathroom before my folks came home :**** If not the best, it's definitely the most memorable lmao

Human >:)))) haha jk. I always wanted a hedgehog!

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks [...] Which one do you pick and why?
omg, the whipping for sure. cause it's already kinky, but it's BETTER since i totally deserve it. i used to have fantasies about being put in the pillory, lmao

in total? too many, lol. it's a big mix, mostly secondhand literary classics and theory. and course books >:(

thanks! this was really fun :3
The following user says Thank You to cooperjess for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk