Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-01-2020, 12:53 PM   #1
BoyToy92
Distinguished Member

Male 27/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place

27/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a long-term master, primarily online although I wouldn't be opposed to meeting in person eventually. I live in the United States, so a master in a similar time zone might be easiest, but I'm open to anyone that is a good fit. I have a lot of experience playing online but never had a serious, long-term master before.

I'm tall and a little bit chubby, so you have to be alright with that. I don't care what my master looks like, and I'm open to you remaining completely anonymous, at least to start. I do prefer serving older, more experienced masters, but that's not a hard requirement.

I'm mostly looking for someone to play with and serve sexually, but would like to build some sort of a relationship outside of that also. I want a strict, dominant master, but I want to build trust with someone and I would consider giving more and more control to you as time goes on.

What you're into is more important than what I'm into, but I do like anal, taking pictures/videos, light blackmail, light piss (would consider shit if commanded), semi/hidden public, forced intoxication, forced hookups, among many other things.

My limits include:
- illegal
- Social suicide
- Financial
- Permanent marks
- Blood
- Extreme pain
- Shit/cum swallowing (cum swallowing can be considered a soft limit that I'm willing to test and push)

Outside of the limits I'm willing to consider anything.

Kik is the best way to reach me, but Skype and email are also options. If you think you might be interested in me as your slave, please reach out and I can answer any questions you might have.

My kik is BitchBoi92

Advertisements
Kink Talk