Old 06-22-2020, 01:23 PM   #16
2bedared

Default Story

Please tell you are writing more of this
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:12 AM   #17
musket

Two weeks later and Joan has time to think up payback for her humiliating slave spankings and being made into a sex toy for Eric and John for Jenny and Emily’s entertainment. Joan had decided that she would target Jenny first and as she had a small petite body with hardly any breasts, She had decided on something that would humiliate and punish her in front of Eric and John as Jenny had done to her.

That afternoon Eric’s parents were out of town and Eric had the place to himself so arraignments were made to all meet in the tree house at ten o’clock in the morning to play some games.

Jenny had lost a bet that morning and had to do whatever Joan asked for the day so she was a little hesitant about what Joan had in mind but knew she was part of the club and Joan had to do things a couple of weeks earlier without too much complaining and she had no choice but to just see what the day became.

Once in Eric’s yard Joan stopped Jenny and Emily just stood there exited to hear what Joan had in mind for Jenny. “Ok Jenny strip completely nude for us so your flat baby’s body is on full display right here in the back yard then I will give you your clothes for today.” Jenny looked around and knowing the backyard was quite secluded from the public then looked up at the neighbors window where she had seen a little girl a couple of weeks before watching and seeing no one she started to unbutton her white shirt and sliding it off then dropping it to the ground leaving her in a white cotton singlet with white lace around the neck and Joan and Emily could just make out two small lumps underneath it also a pair of black tracksuit pants and socks and shoes.

“Shoes and socks next” was the order from Joan as she quickly complied then slipping of her tracksuit pants leaving her in just her singlet which didn’t quite cover her bald slit and just standing there embarrassed but still wanting to do what she was told so as not to have Joan and Emily think she was a wimp and be teased by them. “Keep going girl” Emily said as Jenny lifted her singlet with both hands and took it off.

“Gee, she does l have a body like a baby doesn’t she” Emily commented as Joan reached into her bag and pulled out Jenny’s new clothes for the day and dropped them on the grass in front of jenny. “What! You want me to dress up like a baby?” said jenny as she looked down at a large diaper that was big enough to fit her and a pink baby’s bonnet and pacifier to suck on. “Do it now” Joan demanded as Jenny picked up the diaper and put it on then taping the sides together to hold it in place. Next she put on her bonnet and tied it under her chin then asked Joan what top she had for her. “No top for the baby, you will just have to have your baby boobs on display all afternoon, your too young for a training bra anyway and I’m sure Eric and John don’t want the baby wearing one in case they want to bounce you on their knee and watch those tiny lumps jiggle” replied Joan laughing as jenny ordered her to walk with them to the tree house sucking on her pacifier.

As Joan and Emily walked through the tree house door, John and Eric were waiting and sitting on some chairs wondering if there was going to be some fun like a couple of weeks earlier and if so who would they be having fun with. “Hi guys, Jenny couldn’t make it today and I got stuck babysitting my little niece Jen so I bought her along so we can all look after her for the day” Joan said as she reached back through the door and grabbing Jenny by the arm pulled her into the tree house to the laughter of John and Eric as they looked at Jenny half nude in just in a diaper and bonnet with their eyes locked like a hypnotic trance on her bare chest. Pushing jenny to the floor on all fours Joan made Jenny crawl around on the floor still sucking on her pacifier as the others sat around watching her embarrass herself.

After about fifteen minutes had past and Jenny could see that they were getting bored with watching her acting like a baby on the floor she asked in a baby type voice “can I get up now?” This gave Joan an idea and asked John and Eric if they could smell anything and then said “John you had better take off Jens Diaper and see if it was her, oh and maybe she needs to air out her stinky bum so you can leave it off her for the rest of the day.” This made Jenny blush at the thought of having to spend the rest of the day just in her pink bonnet while exposing her smooth nude body to the others.

As John knelt down beside her down on all fours he undid the sticky side tapes of the diaper and threw it off making it land in the corner of the tree house.” I think it’s time our baby got bottle fed, she really looks hungry so John why don’t you feed her a bottle out of your pants.” said Emily as John moved to Jenny’s mouth and unzipped his pants and pushed it up to her lips.

Jenny hadn’t sucked a dick before and was hesitant to put it in her mouth but with Joan and Emily’s persuasion she soon opened up and took in the knob and around two inches then moved her head back and forth until she could feel his cock start throbbing and then a warm sensation hit the back of her throat causing her to pull her mouth off his cock leaving a thin white line of cum from the end of his cock to Jenny’s mouth until she pulled back their making it break then with her eyes closed she swallowed what was in her mouth before opening them again thinking to herself it didn’t taste all that bad really.

“Ok baby you can sit up at the table like a big girl for now but we have some games we want to play with you later.

Last edited by musket; 07-14-2020 at 07:05 PM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 08-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #18
dshaffer316

Hope more to come like the story

Dislikes: blood, scat
dshaffer316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 12:10 AM   #19
imcomingforyou

Please continue this story
imcomingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:24 AM   #20
musket

Jenny felt embarrassed sitting at the tree house table only dressed in a baby’s bonnet and exposed to the others in the clubhouse as she wondered what they were whispering to each other between looking at her body.

Jenny knew she was the topic of their conversation and had a fair idea she was going to have to do something to amuse them and hoped it wouldn’t be so bad.

After a few minutes of whispering Jenny could see Joan shaking everyone’s hand with a smile on her face and walked over to Jenny then sat down next to her and said “seeing you lost the bet and have to do everything I say today I have decided that you being a baby isn’t embarrassing enough for you so here is what I have in mind for you and if you agree you can get dressed in your normal clothes and that’s it for the day.”

“Tell me what it is please so I can agree and put something on” Jenny replied just wanting to hide her nude body from the others.

“I have discussed it with the others and I have decided that you are fun to play with and out of us to girls here you get them extra horny all the time when they look at you so there are four of us and we think you should do something nice for us in the form of favors so I will be giving John, Emily, me and Eric, two IOU cards each and they can fill then out on your behalf and give you one whenever they want to cash in a favor that you promised them even though it could be anything on the IOU cards.”

“But that’s not really fair though, what if someone writes something that will get me into trouble with my parents or something like that?” Jenny pleaded hoping Joan would take some sympathy with her and make her task a little easier for her but she soon realized that Joan was in one of her sarcastic moods and wouldn’t change her mind.

“It’s your choice, ether agree to giving us IOU cards or we keep you here just In your baby bonnet and you can spend the afternoon being babysat while Eric and John give you as many bottles out of their pants to suck on and you will keep sucking their dicks and drinking their milk until they get bored with you.” Joan cheekily said to her loud enough for the boys to overhear the conversation.

“OK only because I don’t want to have boys cocks in my mouth all the time so yes I promise I will honor the IOU cards no mater what’s written on them just let me get dressed now.” Jenny said in a timid voice while looking at Joan to see her reaction.

Joan handed her clothes back and watched as Jenny got dressed and feeling relived her day was over even though she had to compromise to end it early.

Once fully dressed Jenny said goodbye to Joan, Eric and John as she stood up and started the walk to the tree house door.

“Goodbye Jenny. You made a good baby and I’m sure we will babysit you again soon and remember there are eight IOU,S redeemable at any time someone gives you one and you didn’t notice but to make sure you honor each one I took some picks of you as a baby and drinking your bottle which I will delete when all the IOU, cards are used up.”

This comment made Jenny go red with humiliation and she knew that Joan would use them if she didn’t do as she was told so with hesitation Jenny said “yes I promise” and left the tree house to go home hoping they wouldn’t be too bad with her and just have her nude or something like that.
The following user says Thank You to musket for this post:
Old 03-25-2023, 05:46 AM   #21
musket

For most of the next week Jenny was expecting someone to redeem their one of their IOU’s but nothing had happened and Jenny thought to herself that maybe they were only teasing her and forgot about them and that made her stop worrying about what they might put on her IOU”s for her to do so she started to relax as she went through her normal school routine as she looked forward to the end of the school day and the weekend.

As the bell rang for the end of school Jenny got up from her desk and made her way down the hall and outside to where she was going to catch her bus home. Jenny could see Emily, Eric and Joan waiting at the bus stop for her which was normal for them to do.

“Hi Jenny” Joan and Emily said to her as they stood waiting for the bus and started to chat amongst themselves.

“What are we going to do this weekend?” asked Jenny knowing it was going to be a sunny weekend and wanted to spend it outdoors rather than sitting inside playing video games or something like that.

“I was thinking seeing tomorrow is Saturday and my little sisters has her soccer practice at eleven clock in the morning at the public park on the grassed area we will go and watch her practice and we can ride our bikes there” Emily replied then with Jenny, Eric and Joan agreeing with the idea so they all agreed to meet up the next morning.

The bus pulled up next to them and they got on and found a seat each at the back of the bus to continue their conversation about the weekends plans.

“I’m glad we all decided do to watch practice tomorrow morning and John will meet us there because John likes watching them practice in their little shorts and tops” Emily said to them as they read their magazines until it was almost time for their stop.

“Just one more thing before we all get off the bus” Eric said to Jenny.

“Because we are all going to the park in the morning I have decided that by half time practice all the girls in their small shorts and tops running up and down the grass will have us horny so I figure you need to entertain us so I have decided to use one of my IOU’s and I filled it out on your behalf so please read what you so called promised me in the IOU.”

Jenny looked shocked and embarrassed that they were going to actually use one of the IOU’s and she had no choice but to do whatever was on them or have pictures of her in compromising positions and dressed like a baby sucking a boys dick shown to people so she slowly took the folded up piece of paper and hesitantly unfolded it to read her fate.

The IOU promissory note read

This IOU promises that I Jenny will do the following at the girls Soccer practice at the park tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I will dress in my white panties, one of my training bras, shoes and socks and my blue summer dress and a mask given to me by Eric on the day.

At half time practice the team stop and have a drink and some oranges in the middle of the grass field for ten minutes and whilst this is happening I Jenny will ride my bike into some bushes where I will remove my dress and give it to Joan to look after so I am only in my panties, bra, shoes and socks then I will ride across the grass area past the team and yell “GO TIGERS” then keep riding off the grass area and into the forest beside the park then wait in a designated area in the forest until someone brings my dress back to me.

“WHAT?” Jenny said in a panicked voice then continued to say “Please not in front of Emily’s sister and her team mates that will be to embarrassing having her team see me in my underwear and they will never let me live it down and there’s always a few spectators and parents at practice.”

“We will see you in the morning and no one will recognize you if you in the mask I will give you unless you do something silly like stop riding or fall off your bike” Eric jokingly told her.

“Please anything else but this; I will do anything else if you change your mind.” Jenny said as she tried to make Eric change her mind.

“Don’t plead or argue with me when you promised to do something and if you don’t like it then how about I change it a little for you. How about doing it in just your panties then and give your bra to Joan as well as your dress?” replied Eric in a sarcastic voice.

Feeling defeated Jenny let out a sigh and then said to Eric in an unhappy voice that made Joan grin with the delight of knowing that Jenny would feel humiliated the next morning and her IOU idea was paying off.

“OK… OK then I will do it in my bra and panties if that’s what you want.”

“No, you should have just excepted the promise without complaining so it’s just your shoes, socks, panties and a mask for you and the team can see you riding past them with your little tittles out on display and don’t worry too much about showing them off to in public because there’s not a lot you have to look at the moment and they may not even interest anyone apart from the soccer team that might laugh at them as you go by but let’s just wait and see in the morning.” This made Jenny feel insecure about her chest.

“And if you don’t want to do the ride completely nude you will stop pleading with me and do as you are told.” Eric continued to say.

The next morning Joan, Eric and John waited for jenny at soccer practice hoping Jenny turned up.

“It’s been almost an half an hour since soccer practice started and it looks like Jenny is going to chicken out and there’s only fifteen minutes left until half time” Said Joan as she peered down at her watch.

“I was really looking forward to her paying up on the IOU but it’s not looking good. She must be too scared” replied Eric hoping g to see Jenny go through with it.

“Maybe she still might turn up so let’s give her until half time and if she doesn’t find the courage to turn up then we should punish her for not going through with it” John said to them hoping they would agree to his punishment idea.

“Eric, seeing it’s your IOU I think you should think up a good punishment and we won’t tell her until it happens so what did you have in mind if she doesn’t turn up?” Joan asked with curiosity.

Thinking about and wanting a good embarrassing punishment for her Eric came up with a good suggestion and said to the others “I think as well as use the pictures of her somehow we should take her somewhere at least two kilometers away from the tree house in the morning just as the sun is just starting to rise and then me and John can hold her down while Joan strips her completely nude then we leave her there nude and take her clothes back to the tree house and make her find her way to the tree house before she gets seen.”

“That’s diabolical, I like it so ether way she gets embarrassed going topless here or humiliated and nude later on” replied Joan as she smiled over Jenny’s predicament.

Five minutes later Jenny road up on her bike and stopped next to the others wearing her blue summer dress. “Sorry I’m late but I was really nervous and a little scared but unfortunately if I didn’t turn up I know I’m in trouble with the pictures of me so here I am.”

“There’s only about five minutes to go until half time so you take your bike into those bushes over there and Joan will go with you to so you can give her your dress and bra then as soon as they stop for half time I want you to start riding through the park and keep going until you leave the park and get to the clearing in the forest a little way in and wait there for us to bring your dress and bra to you and take this gorilla mask to hide your identity” Eric told her as he handed her a rubber gorilla mask which Jenny appreciated getting to at least stop anyone recognizing her from the team and from the half a dozen spectators watching the training session.

“You’re looking a little white and flustered, are you going to be OK?” Joan said to Jenny once they were both in the bushes out of sight of everyone in the park.

“That’s because I’m scared and know I have to go through with it” Jenny said to her as she unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off then handing it to Joan leaving her looking down at herself dressed in only her shoes, socks and her bra hesitating the thought of having to remove it from her chest exposing herself but knew if she missed half time she was going to be in trouble so with both hands she reached behind her back to find the clip and undid it and handed it to Joan.

“They are just stopping now so hop on your bike and the sooner you go the sooner it will be all over so hop on your bike and go when you are ready.”

It was now or never for Jenny as she took a few deep breaths and then started pedaling her bike as she left the cover of the bushes and onto the grassed area where they had been practicing.

There was no turning back now for Jenny as she could see Joan, John and Eric all lathing and whistling at the topless girl in her panties wearing a mask ride past the team yelling “GO TIGERS” and then disappearing into the distance making all the team members giggle and look in amazement at the half time show put on by jenny.

“Unreal, I didn’t think she would have actually gone through with it but she did and just think now we know she will do things like that we still have seven IOU’s for her so we can really put her to the test now let’s go and find her so we can give her the dress and bra back because I think by the time we get to her she will be glad to put the back on again.
Old 03-29-2023, 11:33 PM   #22
dare loli

Hope there's more soon.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:27 PM   #23
WedgieSlaveKyle

This is so fucking hot

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 04:24 AM   #24
musket

John, Emily, Eric and Joan left the stunned soccer team and small crowed of parents who never expected to ever see a almost naked girl ride past them in broad daylight in the middle of the public park as they walked their bikes out of the park then down the small dirt track that led into the forest next to the park as they headed towards the designated spot where Jenny was waiting for them dressed only in her white panties shoes and socks.

“We are almost too where Jenny should be waiting for us. I hope she’s still embarrassed having to hide in some bushes after what we just made her do, I think it’s really funny to see how embarrassed we can get her but how do we top this though? Joan said to the others

Then Joan deliberately stopped everyone about one hundred and fifty meters from where jenny was hiding in the bushes so Jenny would have to stay there topless dressed only in her white panties, shoes and socks and Joan figured that the longer it took to reach her and give her clothes back to her the more worried and embarrassed she would get.

“Why have you stopped us here” Asked Eric who already had a good idea why they stopped just like the rest of them.

“I’m just making sure Jenny’s little tits are on display just a little bit longer before we give her clothes back to her and anyway I’m enjoying making her do humiliating things to amuse us” replied Joan as she sat down on a tree stump and the others followed by sitting on the grass in a circle so they were all looking at Joan.

“While Jenny hides behind some bushes and starts worrying about why it’s taking us so long to get her clothes back to her let’s talk about what we can think up for her that’s even better than her bike streak through the park she just did” Emily said chuckling to herself and thinking out of all of them they could think up another seven humiliating tasks for her IOU'S. Then continued to say out loud so all of them could hear her “I wonder how humiliating and degrading Jenny would go for us if we pushed her hard enough?”

Laughing over her last comment some suggestions started to emerge on what they would try and talk Jenny into doing next.

“How about we make her do the bike ride again except this time with no panties on, just her shoes and socks and instead of the park past the soccer team again we can make her ride with the gorilla mask on around the school oval running track five times next Sunday just after daylight when we know no students will be around but there's a good chance a couple of cars might see her from the road next to the school oval, for her sake she better hope no one is there to see her” John suggested to the others making them laugh at his suggestion.

“Nice one but let’s save that one for a later date when she gets a little more confident and adventurous, now what other tasks can we think up” Joan replied to John’s suggestion.

Being the next person to think up something Eric started to say “I have an idea but it may be going too far. How about we get her to go to her step brother when they are alone and get her to ask him if he wants her to give him a hand job and if he says yes she has to jerk him off until she makes him cum. That would be so humiliating for Jenny to do seeing she thinks of him as a brother and I’ve seen out of the corner of my eye a few times him taking a quick glance at her bum as we walked past him so there’s a good chance he may say yes. Anyway there not technically related by blood and he’s only two years older than Jenny”

Joan thought to herself that Eric’s mind was just as sarcastic as hers and thought making Jenny jerk of her own brother would make her so wet just thinking about it.

Ruffling through her bag Joan pulled out her text book and tore out a blank page to write on and then fished through the bag again until she produced a blue pen then she placed the piece of paper on her book to make if firm to write on and then asked Emily if she still had some envelopes in her bag.

“Here you go” Emily replied.

“What have you got in mind?”

“I just had an idea listening to some of your ideas and I have decided to use one of my IOU'S but I won’t be making it easy for her so I think she will still be giving you plenty of entertainment with what I have in store for her” said Joan as they all huddled close to each other so Joan could tell them of her plans.

Once Joan finished everyone had finished lathing at her idea Joan started to write it on the piece of paper and sealed it in one of Emily’s envelopes then righting on the front of it “IOU” in big letters followed by “do not open until eight thirty tonight.”

Once everyone was composed and ready they started the walk to where they were to meet Jenny still exited about her next IOU.

Reaching the spot where they were to meet Jenny Joan looked around not seeing her and then Joan said in a loud voice “It’s us Jenny get those tits out here so we can all have another look at them before we give your dress back.”

Joan heard a rustle in the nearby bushes then looked over towards them to see a red faced Jenny walk out dressed only in her panties, shoes and socks.

“You were the talk of the park when we left and I bet you were glad you had a mask on so no one recognized you but I’m sure all the boys in the park today and I’m sure some of the girls will be tucked up in bed tonight thinking of your little tits and white panties as they jerk off or play with their wet pussies.”

“I bet some of them girls playing soccer that saw you and even Emily’s little sister were thinking how much they liked seeing you almost nude and wondered who you were.”

“Please you wouldn’t tell them who I was would you?” Jenny pleaded to Joan as Joan threw her the dress and she quickly put it on covering up her modesty and making her feel more relaxed.

Joan looked at Jenny with a smile on her face and replied “Don’t worry I won’t tell them who you were for now anyway as long as you be good and complete all your IOU’S.

I think you did well today and I’m sure you want to head back home and relax for the rest of the day but before we head back home I want to cash in one of my IOU’S” as Joan handed the envelope to Jenny who looked at it puzzled wondering why she couldn’t open it until eight thirty that night when she would be in her bedroom for the night.

“Joan said to Jenny as she looked at the envelope “Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged before you open the envelope tonight please.”

“Jenny took another look at the envelope then turned to Joan and slowly nodded her head as if to say yes then Jenny slipped the envelope into her dress packet and they all started walking back towards where the tree house was and deliberately taking the long way there to avoid the park in case there was still people there that saw her earlier.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:35 AM   #25
Sex Speed Runner
Account Banned

Im a huge fan keep this going!

I know you will have a plan but maybe after the girls have each been humiliated they could turn on the boys?

Interested in a casual Domme

PM Dares

Likes- Porn watching, Edging, JOI, Humiliation, Ice, Semi/Hidden Public, Driving, Gaming

Dislikes- Piss, Cum eating, Anal, Photos, Moderate Pain

Limits- Face, Illegal, Family, Friends, Social Suicide, Shit, Messy, Permanent, Harsh Pain

'In liquid raptures I dissolve all o’er,
Melt into sperm, and spend at every pore.
A touch from any part of her had done’t,
Her hand, her foot, her very look’s a cunt.'
Sex Speed Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:30 PM   #26
musket

Jenny finished drying the dishes at her house relived that her embarrassing day was almost over and she was safely back home and not exposed to people like she was earlier. Even though she had a mask on and nobody recognized her she still felt humiliated knowing some of her school friends were watching at the time and wished she had never let herself get into that satiation in the first place but Jenny only had herself to blame and now there was no way out of it.

Finishing the dishes Jenny waited for her parents to go to bed as they often did around that time in order to get up for work in the morning then she went to her room and locked the door behind her then she lay on her bed and pulled out the envelope that Joan had gave her with the IOU in it and started to read.

“Hello Jenny. By now you should be home in your room getting ready to go to bed but before you do you have my IOU to complete and here is something to think about, after this IOU you only have another six to go and seeing we were impressed with your effort today so as not to have compromising photos of yourself left with your face in them the last six IOU’S will get harder and harder so as to amuse us and if we think your effort isn’t good enough then we will send some photos to all your brothers friends and leave some in different places at school.”

“Don’t get to comfortable in your bed because this IOU is in three parts and the first part starts now and the first part of your IOU to us is as follows”

“I Jenny will do the following for the first part of the IOU. I will change out of whatever I am wearing at the time and I will put on some shorts a t-shirt and some shoes and socks but I will not wear any panties or bra underneath my clothes then it should be dark outside so I will call you to let you know I am on my way then climb out my window and go for a ride on my bike until I get to the all night diner and truck stop at the edge of town that is owned by the university and ran by the students to gain valuable work experience where I will meet you all there in a booth and receive my next part of my IOU.”

Jenny looked shocked then composed herself as she thought to herself that they were going to be extra mean to her until the IOU’S are used up but not having much of a choice in the matter and hoping they were only trying to scare her she reluctantly changed her clothes.

Sometimes Jenny wished she had a teens body like other girls her own age and not small breasts and petite and that’s what made her a special target for her friends but at least over the last week Jenny noticed that her previously bald pussy was now just visible with very light blond hair that was just visible if she looked very closely and when she touched her hair it wasn’t hard like normal pubic hair but very soft like a layer of fluff and she was so proud of herself for finally getting some there.

As Jenny built up enough courage to call Joan then climb out the window and then quietly so as not to wake her family walked down the side of her house and got her bike from the garage then started the ride to meet the others at the truck stop wondering what devout plans they had for her next seeing they had evidence over her she didn’t want shown to everyone in her town.

The ride seemed like it was taking forever but really it was all in Jenny’s mind as she couldn’t stop thinking of her now imminent fate that was just a few minutes away. Jenny could finally see the truck stop lights coming into the distance and slowed her riding down and took some deep breaths trying not to look flushed or red faced when she got there and just wanting to get whatever they had in mind to be over with and go back home to bed.
Jenny reached the truck stop and leaned her bike on the diner part of the truck stop wall and looked around at her surroundings.

She could see by her watch that it was quarter past nine at night and looking around she could see that there was no one at the fuel pumps and looking through the diner window she could see that there was only one staff member behind the counter and her friends were all sitting in one of the booths at the back of the diner eating some food and waiting for her.

Joan spotted Jenny looking through the window and with her hand she made a waving gesture as if to tell her to come in and sit down.

“I’m glad you decided to honor your IOU now sit down next to us and we will get you something to eat and drink” Joan said to her as she raised her hand calling over the waitress.

As the diner was completely empty she came straight over and said to Joan “How have you been Joan and what can we get for your friend?”

Jenny was surprised that the waitress was on good talking terms with Joan as if they knew each other.

“Jenny this is my cousin Tammy and she is a waitress and fuel pump attendant here some nights whenever she isn’t at university and Tammy was telling me that Sunday nights here is mostly dead apart from the odd car or truck and a few friends from the university up the road that come here late at night for a free coffee.”

“Jenny will have a coke for now” replied Joan as Tammy walked back to the counter to get the drink then returned with it and sat it down in front of Jenny who was now nervously holding another envelope that Joan had just passed to her.

“Well open it up and tell us what’s written in it or your brother will see you in a Diaper topless and sucking a boy’s cock, now you wouldn’t like that would you?”

Revealing her fate Jenny opened the envelope and slowly took out the piece of paper and with all eyes on her poor Jenny in a now timid voice started to read what was in the IOU and read it.

“I Jenny now knowing that waitress Tammy is working alone tonight will be at her beck and call as she teaches me to work at the truck stop diner and I will obey the following rules until I receive my last part of my IOU.”

“Rule one. If any university girls come in tonight for something to eat or drink I will tell them there is a special offer with any order.”

“Tonight’s special offer is with anything ordered the customer receives one free dare of their choice to give to me and I will do it while they eat or drink for their entertainment.”

“Rule two. Once Tammy points out a girl from the university I will use the dice behind the counter and roll it.”

“If I roll a one or two I will go immediately and serve the customer as I am.”

“If the dice lands on a three or four I will take off my t-shirt and serve the customer topless.”

If I’m unfortunate to roll a five or six then I will remove my shorts and t-shirt and serve the customer in only my shoes and socks no matter who is in the diner at the time.”

Failure to follow both rules to Tammy’s satisfaction will result in a free photo of you given to every university student that comes in over the next weekend some of them know your brother and his friends.”

Jenny just sat there with her mouth open not knowing what to say about what she just read and looked around at the others grinning at her and at this point Jenny realized that they were serious about pushing her to see how far she would be prepared to go for their enjoyment and Jenny’s humiliation.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:49 AM   #27
musket

Sunday night was quiet so far and Jenny spent most of the night cleaning the counters and serving the odd customer that occasionally stopped in for something to eat and drink after refueling their car or truck. Jenny felt relieved that no one from the university had came in so far and she thought to herself that maybe the others were only trying to scar her for their amusement and to give Tammy some free help at her expense.

It was quarter past eleven at night and another customer had just left after being served by Jenny and a couple of trucks had just pulled up into the parking area to rest and sleep for the night in their cab’s when two girls around twenty walked into the diner and sat down at the tables in one of the booths and waved to Tammy as if they knew each other then while Jenny washed some of the dirty dishes she could observe Tammy walking over to them as if to serve them but instead of taking their order and weighting it down on her note pad Tammy whispered something in their ears making them look over towards Jenny and smile then Tammy walked back behind the counter and waited for jenny to finish what she was doing then called her over.

Jenny got a little nervous knowing that Tammy knew them then her worst ears were confirmed as Tammy said to her “Those two girls are from the university and its tour turn to take their orders so pick up the dice and give it a roll then do two dares one for each customer.”

Nervously jenny picked p the dice and looked around the diner to see that John, Emily, Joan and Eric were all watching her in anticipation to see how she would have to serve her customers and what dare’s she would have to do. Jenny was hoping she got something easy to do but in the back of her mind she knew it was not going to be easy but she had to do whatever they came up with and no matter how embarrassed she would get it would be better than the alternative if she failed the dare.

Closing her eyes and rolling the dice on the counter Jenny new she wasn’t going to be fully dressed by the laughing coming from Tammy so she opened her eyes to look at the dice see her fate and saw she had rolled a five and had to serve them in nothing but her shoes and socks.

Looking over at the others to see what they were doing Tammy said in a loud voice that Jenny had rolled a five making them all giggle and laugh at Jenny’s predicament.

“You know the rules Jenny. Do it now and no covering up or else.” Joan said to her looking forward to watching Jenny embarrass herself.

As poor Jenny slowly started to lift her t-shirt up towards her neck revealing her small breasts and nipples she looked towards the two girls she was about to serve with nothing on and she could see them smiling and whispering to each other. Jenny knew she was about to embarrass herself in front of two complete strangers.

Jenny continued to remove her t-shirt lifting it over her head and placing it on the counter top then She reluctantly dropped her shorts and kicked them off her feet making them land on the diner floor behind the counter then composing herself the red faced Jenny kept her head looking towards the floor in embarrassment and slowly walked across the diner floor until she was standing in front of the two seated girls.

“Good evening girls, can I take your order and we have a special on tonight for university girls. Every order comes with a free dare each for me to do.” Jenny said trying not to look at them directly in their eyes and embarrassing herself even more.

“Hello Waitress. Tammy already told us about your situation and I wish all our waitresses had their tits out pussy on display when we visit even though there’s not a lot to look at with your small tits I suppose it’s the effort that counts .” said the blond girl thinking about what she wanted then orders a coke and a piece of cake.

“I will have the same the other girl said as Jenny wrote down the order and returning a couple of minutes later placing them on their table in front of them.

“I want to dare you first” said the blond looking up and down Jenny’s petite little body.

“Your dare from me is”

Advertisements
Kink Talk