Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-01-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
Msdare2294

Default Public panties dare

This is one I am currently testing on myself. It is humiliating, disgusting and potentially very awkward.

This is slightly more embarrassing for us guys but there's no reason girls can't do it too.

First of all you need a pair of panties. I got mine brand new for this but you don't have to. Wear them for a while. At least a few hours but a full day is ideal. You then take your panties to a bus stop, not a cits centre one as you want them to still be there a day later. City centre bus stops see too much other people who might move the panties or street cleaners who will bin them.

Come back the next day when you don't expect people to be there. Take the panties, roll them up and stuff them in your ass crack. You may put them up your ass if you can do so but I stuck with the crack. You then need to wait for a bus. Here's where it gets gross.

While on the bus you take the panties from your ass, and put them in your mouth. Get off at another bus stop and place down your panties again. From here I think I'll leave them til someone moves them but if anyone chooses to take it further please post and let me know how it went

Any pronouns will do

will do: messy, masturbation, pain, pee, cum, humiliation, Pics

I won't: involve others, scat dares, face pics

Kik is s.kenna
Msdare2294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

Seems fun, but isn't it dangerous to put something that was outside for many hours in your ass?

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk