Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-17-2021, 04:28 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Default help me stretch my holes

so i’m 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. i’m looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

i’m not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 04:55 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybunnyx View Post
so i’m 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. i’m looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

i’m not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but don’t have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
Start with very simple thing:

Collect 15 items that you think you may use for insertion, these could ne anything of your choice :
Arrange them according to their size, smallest to biggest, size is in breadth
Now, start with the smallest/tiniest one. Use lube of your choice, if want to inflict some pain or unusual feeling may use toothpaste or anything that you have with you.
With each items do the following until you can fit the next larger one.
1. Gently try to insert it in pussy, if you can manage to insert, stay like that for one minute
2. Slowly start to fuck yourself with the item, maybe 10-15 thrust a minute
3. If you start to feel comfortable increase the number of thrust per minute
4. Continue till you edge
5. After edging, keep the item inside and while you finger your ass for 1 minute or so.
6. Now, try the same steps for next larger one and keep going until you managed to get the biggest, this may take months but I think this will help you to stretch smoothly.
For more ease and safety you may buy a set of dildos with varying sizes.

During these tasks, if you cum at any stage you have to spank your pussy 30 times in a row with a wooden or rubber paddle. After spanking you may rub an ice cube.

If trying this, share your experience and suggested modifications if any.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:16 AM   #3
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Start with very simple thing:

Collect 15 items that you think you may use for insertion, these could ne anything of your choice :
Arrange them according to their size, smallest to biggest, size is in breadth
Now, start with the smallest/tiniest one. Use lube of your choice, if want to inflict some pain or unusual feeling may use toothpaste or anything that you have with you.
With each items do the following until you can fit the next larger one.
1. Gently try to insert it in pussy, if you can manage to insert, stay like that for one minute
2. Slowly start to fuck yourself with the item, maybe 10-15 thrust a minute
3. If you start to feel comfortable increase the number of thrust per minute
4. Continue till you edge
5. After edging, keep the item inside and while you finger your ass for 1 minute or so.
6. Now, try the same steps for next larger one and keep going until you managed to get the biggest, this may take months but I think this will help you to stretch smoothly.
For more ease and safety you may buy a set of dildos with varying sizes.

During these tasks, if you cum at any stage you have to spank your pussy 30 times in a row with a wooden or rubber paddle. After spanking you may rub an ice cube.

If trying this, share your experience and suggested modifications if any.
I would like to add to this task: when you change the item to increase the size the previous item can go in your ass so that you're stretching both holes with this task. You should use some form of lubricant, possibly something like toothpaste if you want to increase the pain level 😈

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:14 AM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
I would like to add to this task: when you change the item to increase the size the previous item can go in your ass so that you're stretching both holes with this task. You should use some form of lubricant, possibly something like toothpaste if you want to increase the pain level 😈
Great man, I was planning to add it. But as she was more into pussy so I didn't want to bother
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 01:34 PM   #5
babybunnyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
thank you both so much for this dare!! i’ll do my best to get to it tonight and leave an update for you!~
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:04 PM   #6
orlando007007
getDare Devil

I like the water jet,

Stuff both holes, with the biggest thing you can so far now then get in the shower

Make yourself cum 2 times with the jet.
Spoiler:
Ooohhh almost forgot it need to be on it's closed setting now the hottest. This should make you really cleanch round the stuffing items.

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, pain (pussy), pain anal, pussy abuse, stretch my pussy