Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Swatch Jigsaw evil puzzle challenge

As a follow-up challenge of this, here is another jigsaw puzzle challenge for you:

Make your bet and puzzle against all other participants.

1. Post "Evil 1", your win wager for everyone you win against, and your lose wager for everyone you lose against.

2. Download this puzzle (OS Windows only, sorry), put sound on, start it, complete it and note your time.

3. Edit your time into your post as a spoiler by using the according tags, like this.
Spoiler:
This is the text in the spoiler.

4. Compare it to every other time posted in spoilers including mine: For every one with more time than you, do your win wager once. For every time lower or equal than yours, do your lose wager.

5. Optional: if you like, revisit the thread and compare your old posts to new posts.

You may not solve the same puzzle twice. It would be unfair to first timers, and also, it's not nearly as exciting.

But if you like I may post further puzzles into this thread so you have another go. I will always give a new name with this, like "Evil 1", "Evil 2", "Evil 3" or so, so you can distinguish the jigsaw puzzles and their times from each other.

My time for "Evil 1" is:
Spoiler:
2 minutes 19 seconds

Have fun

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 05-26-2018 at 12:25 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, evil, game, jigsaw, puzzle