Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #1
dread_

Eye exposure dare ideas for thrill-seekers

As a glutton for exposure I've found myself becoming bored of the standard stuff. Now that TE is gone for good it's tough for a bitch like me to get my kicks.

Let's have a discussion and share some ideas that truly thrill us - realistic or not. Maybe someone will be inspired. What are some exposure related dares that would get your heart pounding and your pussy/dick throbbing?
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dread_ for this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 02:49 AM   #2
Pierced4urpleasure

One of my most recent exposure dares was an entirely nude walk in a parking garage. I was tasked with walking ten spaces away from my vehicle and back. Now here’s the tricky part, I had already spoken to the friend I was with about possible ways to make it more challenging or just flat out worse for me. So the second time I ended up doing this naked walk.... yup... she pulled out of the space and left me. I’ve never felt so vulnerable. Totally naked, literally no clothes to wear and nowhere to really hide. She drove around the entire floor before coming back anywhere near me so I could get back into the car and back to safety. That had to be possibly the best rush I’ve had in a long time.
Pierced4urpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Pierced4urpleasure for this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Additional Options
- You can remove the door key from -your keyring. Leave it some distance from your car. Then park your car and lock yourself out. As an extra measure leave a second door key as well. The chances that both would be swiped are slim.
- If you choose a parking garage with an elevator/lift leave it in the car and send the car to another floor.
- Leave a garment that would be embarrassing to wear somewhere as an option.
- Collect several/many empty soup cans. Remove the the labels so they all look identical. Place a key in one or two of them. Almost fill each one with sand. Then place the cans around the parking space.
- Wear handcuffs.
- Wear handcuffs behind your back.
- Wear handcuffs behind your back with very dark sunglasses taped over your eyes.
- You could also position paper on the inner surface of the sunglasses with very small holes to see through. This will limit seeing any onlookers.
- Wear high heels.
- Lock a ball or ring gag in your mouth.
- Wear a cow bell or Christmas bells.
- Wear a chastity device.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:12 AM   #4
heheeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Additional Options
- You can remove the door key from -your keyring. Leave it some distance from your car. Then park your car and lock yourself out. As an extra measure leave a second door key as well. The chances that both would be swiped are slim.
- If you choose a parking garage with an elevator/lift leave it in the car and send the car to another floor.
- Leave a garment that would be embarrassing to wear somewhere as an option.
- Collect several/many empty soup cans. Remove the the labels so they all look identical. Place a key in one or two of them. Almost fill each one with sand. Then place the cans around the parking space.
- Wear handcuffs.
- Wear handcuffs behind your back.
- Wear handcuffs behind your back with very dark sunglasses taped over your eyes.
- You could also position paper on the inner surface of the sunglasses with very small holes to see through. This will limit seeing any onlookers.
- Wear high heels.
- Lock a ball or ring gag in your mouth.
- Wear a cow bell or Christmas bells.
- Wear a chastity device.
i have done some form of forced nudity retrieving keys and what not, but that one including cans of sand for RNG is so hot
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heheeh View Post
i have done some form of forced nudity retrieving keys and what not, but that one including cans of sand for RNG is so hot
Thank you.
More fun thoughts...

I also toyed with using something messy, like syrup, butter, or paint. Black die would be interesting. The key would be in a zip lock bag. Imagine pouring plaster over the sand as you place the cans. Now you have to work quickly before the plaster sets.

If you had a bunch of simular looking keys you could put keys in more than one can. Then when finding a key you would have to return to the car to test it. Or would you head to the next can anyway?

How hard would it be to build something that would press the panic button on your key fob at a given time. So would you dare hiding behind a truck when the group of coeds walk by and linger? How long do you wait knowing the alarm will sound at 11 and you don't even have a watch.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposed, exposure, kik, pics