Old 06-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Hidden Fingers (Short Story)

I've never really written a story before (maybe at school if that counts), much less a kink-orientated one so any constructive feedback welcome.

Hidden Fingers

Chapter 1 - In the Corner

I was in the corner. Naked. Again. It’s frustrating at the best of times but with a rare chance for a play session with my Mistress just being stood there so uselessly was a real test; yet I knew my place. My Mistress seemed to be busy with more important things, her computer by the sound of it as I could hear the faint tapping of what sounded like a keyboard in the dining room as I stood in the adjoining living area, waiting. I’d gathered a set of toys first on the floor; a leather flogger, cane, nipple clamps that I truly hated and an assortment of pens for body-writing. Enough to get my mind-excited before I was seemingly relegated to the role of cornertime victim.

She was close enough to see me if I were to brave cheating, not like I would dare disobey. Well, I assumed she was close enough to see me anyway as I was blindfolded (with a dark scarf as that really makes me effectively blind) the tip-tap of the keys were the only thing to entertain my mind until they were interrupted by the doorbell. It isn’t especially unusual, the odd parcel or unexpected guest as I usually retreat away until they go. I foolishly assumed today was the status quo. I removed my blindfold, turned around and started walking upstairs.

“And where do you think you’re going!?” my Mistresses sharp voice broke my trance. I had no idea how long I was in the corner already and my mind was still very much on auto.

“Up…” I started before catching her piercing blue eyes glaring at me. I try hard to avoid getting that look from her; a simple look was enough to make me feel so small and rob me of the rest of my sentence.

“I don’t think so...back in your corner” as she tied her fiery red hair back into a bobble. A clear sign that she meant business.
My mind raced as she opened the door. Something was off. My Mistress opened the door, exchanged pleasantries with the mysterious softly spoken women at the door. Then she said the simple words that instantly made my cock twitch, heart race and I could feel seemingly my whole body blush.

“Come in”

All of me wanted to ask my Mistress what she was thinking. I was blindfolded, naked, my bare ass on display and worse trapped in the corner too afraid to move.

“Oh my…” the guest giggled, clearly not entirely expecting a butt-naked guy on display. I could feel myself get hard with the excitement, every ounce of my energy resisting the urge to run. I’d only really been naked in front of my Mistress and a few friends before, never a stranger. Never someone I’d never even seen before. It’s something we’ve discussed before but I had no idea we were discussing anything beyond fantasies, fantasies that I had no intention of actually doing! Yet here I was.

“Turn around” my Mistress ordered as I instinctively covered my privates as best I could before turning. I didn’t need to see to know my hands weren’t doing a very good job trying to push my cock back into hiding. “No cheating, give her a good view”. I grimaced as I pulled my hands back theoretically. I’d never felt so naked & exposed. ,Clearly my embarrassment was causing my Mistress & her friend some enjoyment though as they giggled in unison at my throbbing cock. Not being able to see anything only seemed to make every feeling of deep humiliation that bit more intense. “Stay like that for us” before clearly turning to her friend “he’s ever so obedient, all he needs to do to be free is say his silly little safe word yet he’d much rather be our little play thing I’m sure”.

I relaxed a little with the reminder that my safe word was at least still in effect and briefly considered blurting it out before stopping myself. I could claim it was just curiosity on what was to happen next but it, far more than that, I thought of the effort my Mistress had made to embarrass her silly little toy. I could hardly spoil it for her….
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 06-30-2018, 03:32 AM   #2
toastywarm

I am impressed with your writing skills. I like a quick story that gets me hot.

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:32 PM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 2 - In Pain

So there I stood. Arms spread wide with my cock firmly on display as my Mistress offered her guest a drink and asked her what she thought about her “victim”. She spoke softly and seemed a little embarrassed too as she stumbled over her words. “Hmm...yes he’ll do...I mean...yes I like him, this will be fun”. I couldn’t help but feel a little more relaxed that at least I wasn’t the only one finding this all a little uncomfortable. Still, my discomfort was far more on show...and likely just beginning.

Pleasantries shared it was time for fun. I was finally allowed to put my arms down, albeit just by my sides so my excitement was clearly on show and I waited desperately listening for any clue what my Mistress had in mind for me. I could hear faint whispering as they plotted their next move before the slightest touch straight to the head of my cock made me jump. I wasn’t sure who it was with such a brief touch as more hands started groping my chest gently teasing my nipples. The cock stroking had picked up in pace a little but was still gentile, which was fortunate as I was still firmly in denial for my Mistress that even surviving this gentile play was challenging enough. Still, if this was what they meant by being their “victim” it wasn’t too bad at all!

Clearly I wasn’t the only one thinking this was far too fun for me though. Very much turned on I was ordered into the centre of the room where I remembered with a little trepidation the toys I got out earlier. With the blindfold still firmly on I was guided into position by my Mistress, on all fours and waiting expectantly for my ass to start getting some spanking as I could hear the toys being gathered. Then another wait that seemed to last an eternity with more hushed whispers.

“Open wide”, the voice took me by surprise as I didn’t even hear my Mistress sneak around to my front as she gagged me with a ball gag. It’s not a toy I’ve used much with her but the fact that she was already thinking of keeping me quiet only increased them tinges of dread and my excitement levels as I heard a ferocious thwack of another mysterious toy behind me against bare skin, probably a hand. A paddle? Hmm, today was sure full of surprises as searched my memory for toys my Mistress had but came up blank. Just how long has she been planning this!?

“Don’t go easy on him, he enjoys it” reassured my Mistress. If I thought the softly spoken obviously nervous guest was going to hold back thought I soon got a rude awakening. Thud. It was enough to knock me off balance very slightly, make me groan unusually loudly (even with my gag) and make my Mistress laugh a little too much. I think her powerful opening stroke took us both by surprise. “Again!” encouraged my Mistress at least letting her know her opener was well received from her point of view anyway. The 2nd stinging blow at least confirmed that it was indeed a paddle. Relatively small, wooden and agony, at least in the hands of my mystery tormenter.

The spanking continued as I could feel my ass begin to bruise. I wouldn’t say that my Mistress normally goes easy on me but this was fiercer. The gag at least muffled my cries of anguish with each crushing blow and stopped me from crying for the mercy part of me craved. A bigger part of me was deeply sinking into the play session though, I’ve never felt pain quite as intense with such few strokes. The pain had at least made my cock calm down a little but the excitement sure hadn’t calmed down at all.

After a mere 20 or so strokes I was unexpectedly allowed a little respite. I could hear more fumbling go on then a command to get on my knees as nipple clamps were attached. They pinched just as tortuously as I remembered, like fierce little bullets of pain attacking my nipples as I let out another muffled moan before being pushed back onto all fours. Then the spanking start back up, just as hard as before but this time shaking my nipple clamps too meaning the agony was now spread around my body. I lost count quickly as the pain muffled my thoughts and I tried to focus on anything but the pain. Thinking of my gagged naked body, clamped and with an undoubtedly red ass only got me hotter but did its job distracting my poor mind from the pain.

I couldn’t say how many spanks I had endured until I was told to sit, but certainly well into the 100s. Given the piercing pain my ass was in this was easier said than done, the screeching pain sending a clear signal to my brain that this was a bad idea. With my nipples still firmly clamped the gag was at least removed.

“Enjoy that my silly slave?”. I nodded still rather too in shock at this how painful the spanks had been to muster up any words. “Good, now it’s time for your balls to get the same treatment”. I couldn’t help but let out a yelp desperately hoping for mercy, if she’d been that harsh on my behind I dreaded to think what was about to become of my balls. “Yes, you’re right slave. The cane is best for this”. Another yelp. I was far too turned on at this point to ask for anything other than more though.

I braced myself for the first hit. Soft. Then a few more softer hits as though building up the tension tickling my balls rather than giving them the punishment I knew they really craved. Then, out of nowhere, came a crushing thwack. “Holy mother of…” I swore, then swore again at just how painful it was. I just hadn’t been ready for it at all as my eyes began to water.

“Want me to stop?” asked the guest, clearly worried by just how much pain she’d caused. I opened my mouth...

“No, he wants more” came the reply from my Mistress. I wasn’t even sure what my name was at this point, let alone if I wanted this to continue so was a little relieved not to have to make a decision, but rather less relieved that could mean more of them! 5 or so softer ones before harder stokes, although at least some mercy was shown as none were quite as hard as the first blow. There seemed to be a certain joy to each hit, although taking out the struggles of life on my most sensitive area made life right for my torturer and I could almost feel the sweet devilish smile of my Mistress pleased with me taking it with only the briefest utter of discomfort on each hard stroke.

It felt like a 1000 strokes later before the cane strokes stopped, although in truth it was probably less than 100. My Mistress stroked my cock again, as though rewarding me for my efforts with all too brief moment of compensation. As I listened desperately hoping for clues of my next ordeal I was again taken by surprise with headphones being placed over my ears. Whatever it was my Mistress wanted me as surprised as I’d been up to now.

I was allowed to rest and recover, with just the pulling of the nipple clamps to keep my mind occupied; sitting there naked, sore and a little shocked at my intense torture. In my mind, my preconception of the guest as a petite softly spoken & nervous 3rd party had truly been smacked out of existence. She’d stripped off any early nerves and I was truly at both their mercy now, so turned on by my ordeal that I would have happily begged for an immediate repeat.

Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Limits:

Old 05-08-2019, 04:48 PM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 3 - Who are you?

The unexpected double dom session has both thoroughly turned me on and thoroughly surprised me. If there was one thing I could be sure of with my Mistress it seemed to be not being sure of anything at all and I was increasingly curious about my new found “friend”. Was this kind of thing going to be repeated? Who was she? I was left there with my own thoughts before a sharp click let me know some audio was about to start through the headphones.

Moans began. Sweet glorious orgasmic moans. As pleased as me and my balls were that the torture to be replaced by teasing to end I was also now entirely deaf & blind to the goings on in the room. At least that’s my excuse as I suddenly jumped from a touch on my elbow. The gentlest little touch and then nothing, followed by the rub of hands over my chest. As more hands-on action is pretty rare with my Mistress I was trying to search for clues as to their identity, before it seemed to matter less as the other person started to rub my shoulders and along my arms. Them sweet moans and the gentle teasing began to get my cock hard.

I was then forcibly manoeuvred from my sitting position to being on all fours. Like a dirty piece of meat being pushed around. Again a long gap as I was left to my own thoughts drifting around my mind. That little panic as to what was coming next. The sweet sounds in my ears ensuring I was pretty much on edge already. So hard, so desperately hoping for a chance to orgasm at the end of this.

Smack. The torture had restarted. Or maybe not as hands began to grope my ass and I could sense one of my tormentors had taken position to the side of me. Another smack from nowhere. Nothing major but a cool hard playful smack to keep me on my toes. Seemingly it wouldn’t be fun for me just to be plain teased. Then I was really taken for surprise by a kiss on my lips. I jumped. Physically jumped. My Mistress!? Doubtful. Just above the orgasm noises still playing in, I could hear a very loud laugh, clearly my Mistress.

I was then pushed over with the headphones removed, my throbbing cock desperately needing some attention (preferably a little more).

“I want you to stroke very slowly, no cumming my little toy you know how much I like teasing you” I gulped. I was so turned on by the extra intense session that I couldn’t imagine touching without causing an explosion. The next sentence did little to appease my worries. “You take his back, I want his front”

I yelped as I could feel two pens begin to work over my body. Scrawling over my body I tried to guess what was being written but there was simply too much going on to try. Stroking only started at snail pace to avoid going over the edge had my mind fully occupied. I could feel myself sweat with effort. Clearly, I wasn’t the only one realising my predicament as a small polite slap let me know to stop stroking.

“How're things getting on this side?” said my Mistress clearly looking at her guest handiwork. A laugh. I don’t think I’ve ever heard my Mistress laugh as much as she was in this session. I blushed. I love making her laugh, especially at my expense (even if I was in the weird situation of not knowing exactly what she was laughing at). “Come round the front and write (inaudible)” as my Mistress whispered to my tormenter.

“He won’t panic?”
“Well probably but that’s the fun” came the reply. I’m not sure if I enjoyed how careful and nervous the 3rd party was or my Mistress’s total (and likely correct) encouragement to make things worse for me more. Shy and cute mixed with pure sadistic evilness.

I jumped a little again as something began rubbing over my skin again. A pen? Hmm, too thick. Lipstick! I could almost make out what was being written across my chest but it was tricky as she pressed hard and also balanced using her other hand. Then another manhandling (or in this case womanhandling) to stand up and I was pushed into what I soon realised was a corner. Still blindfolded I realised I had no chance of knowing who the 3rd party was now as I could hear the faint pleasantries and laughs as she departed. I’ve no idea how much time passed before my Mistress returned. Alone.

“Get changed slut”. O I love being called that. “Ah, did I say take your blindfold off”.
“But I can’t see my clothes” came the rather stupid answer
“Hmm, I hadn’t thought of that” as I heard another little giggle as I scrambled around the floor looking for my clothes. Thankfully they were close but I still took an age putting them on trying to work out which limbs went in which holes and coping with little giggles that at least let me know my Mistress was still watching. 10 minutes later (at least) I was no longer naked and was given back the use of my eyes.

“That was soo much fun my silly little slut!” she beamed, “now promise not to look at your writing until you get home and take a picture of your naked body when you do”
“Yes Mistress”
“And don’t panic”
“Pan...Yes, Mistress” I quickly corrected.
“Good, you may go”

After such an intense session we’d normally occasionally let things settle and talk after. I think she knew though that I had a stream of questions about who I’d just played with exactly? How long did she plan this? When could it happen again? For now, though I set about my journey home immediately stripping off to unveil a whole stream of cocks and insults (“pathetic whore”, “worthless scum”) littering my body. Embarrassing thought that was it was the phrase on my chest causing me the greatest concern. One big phrase written in deep red lipstick.

“I know you”

Limits:

The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, story