Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-30-2022, 05:34 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Envelope Extended Solo Forced Nudity

This is a deliberately very challenging upgrade from my recent 36-hour challenge, here. This version is intended for those who live alone, or will be alone for an extended time (family/roommate going away on vacation/holiday, for example), or who are in a living situation in which nudity is acceptable to all present in the household.

In this one, you will not know the duration for which you will be naked.

Even though it's solo in nature... you will also have no way out; once you complete the critical step, your nudity will be forced.

The concept is fairly simple.

Step 1: Buy or acquire a large, sturdy container that can be locked with a padlock or other sturdy locking device. It should be large enough to contain all of your clothing, and preferably a fair amount of other things besides. A very large suitcase might work, but more likely one or more plastic crates, a wooden trunk or chest, or perhaps your entire closet if you can find a way to lock it that you can't work around.

Step 2: Buy or acquire a key-operated lock with which you can seal the container. This lock should be beyond your ability to smash, cut, or pick open. It should come with two keys, ideally. If you have tools that could open the lock it by any means other than the key (lockpicks, bolt cutters, metal saws/abrasive cutting tools), that's fine: you'll just be locking them in the chest as well.

Step 3: Buy a small padded envelope that is legal to put in the mail in your country of residence. Label it with your own address in both the recipient and return address spots. Put proper postage on it, sufficient to mail a single key... I think you'll see where this is going now, yes?

Give one copy of the key to a friend or family member... someone who you would be extremely embarrassed to allow to see you naked, but who is unlikely to flake out or to take too much advantage over the power you may end up giving them over you.

Step 5: Set aside one minimalist outfit you don't mind destroying/losing for the final step. This should just be one layer, maybe shorts/sweats and a shirt.

Step 6: Aside from what you set aside in Step 5, put all of the clothing you own into the container. Not just what you're wearing. All of it. Every stitch you own. Don't forget footwear, jackets, coats, scarves... if it's designed to be worn, it goes in the container! If you can't fit it all, then... you're gonna need a bigger container or, alternatively, more containers and more locks.

Step 7: If there is still room in the container, then begin to add anything else you can think of as a way to improvise clothing, in reverse order of the level of convenience to do so and increasing order of humiliation at the likely result. So... towels and sheets should go first (togas and sarongs are easy to make and not all that humiliating), then thicker bedclothes, etc. until they're full, and you feel like you have nothing left you'd be willing to be seen in even under the most desperate of circumstances. If you can think of a solution that feels less humiliating than simply begging your key-holder to come rescue you, with you stark naked and at their mercy... you're gonna need a bigger container, or more of them.

Step 8: Once you are satisfied that you have no access at all, through any reasonable means, to anything you can use to cover your body with that isn't inherently even more humiliating than letting your key-holding friend see you totally naked, it's time to take the final step, if you dare! Put on your disposable outfit... and then lock everything else you own that you could possibly wear into the container(s) or room.

Step 9: With no access to any clothing but what you have on your body right now, walk or drive to the nearest public mail/post box... and mail your key to yourself.

Step 10: Either right there if you dare, or when you get home if you must, you must now completely and irrevocably lose and/or destroy everything you are wearing. All of it! No shoes, no nothing, just you and the skin you were born with (and eyewear and other assistive devices, piercings, etc, obviously). Throw them into a public dumpster shred them into tiny confetti, put them in a clothes donation bin (see my dare "Lose Your Clothes On Time" for a fun way to do that if you want, modifying it so you must wind up completely naked!)

And... well. There is no Step 11. You should now be trapped, completely naked, with no access to clothing or coverings of any kind that you'd be willing to be seen in, with nothing to do and no way out other than to wait for your self-mailed key to arrive in your mailbox!

Don't worry... in most places you should get the key back in a day or two. xD

If you don't, if the key doesn't come, if something comes up that demands the use of clothing or body coverings before then... your only recourse will be to phone your friend and explain your predicament, and what the key you asked them to hold on for you actually does! I hope they're a kind and generous person! (I totally don't; I hope they at least extract some oral service from you for their trouble, haha!)

Hard Mode: Double-envelope the key, with the inner envelope addressed to yourself, and the outer one made out to a second friend, as far away as you dare. Note: International mail can be unpredictable, sometimes taking a long time and other times arriving quite quickly. Plus you'll be at the mercy of this second friend who, while they don't need to know anything at all about what they're receiving and re-mailing for you, may not feel a lot of urgency for it either, depending on what you tell them.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 05-01-2022, 05:27 PM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

If you get your mail from a mailbox across the street then you will have to wait for the cover of darkness.

Suppose you live in an apartment building with all if the nail boxes down on the first floor. What hour would checking the box be reasonably safe?
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 06:24 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
If you get your mail from a mailbox across the street then you will have to wait for the cover of darkness.

Suppose you live in an apartment building with all if the nail boxes down on the first floor. What hour would checking the box be reasonably safe?
Indeed! This does make the level of risk somewhat variable. It very much depends on country of residence as well.

For example, in the US, typically mailboxes are right on the street, so that mail carriers can simply stop their (right-hand drive) mail truck and deposit mail without needing to get out. In the UK, most mail is dropped through mail slots in the front door if I'm not mistaken. In other places a box is attached to the wall beside the door on the porch.

My current situation is a neighborhood of discrete houses, yet all the mail boxes are gathered together in one central location, so it'd definitely take some strategizing to check the mail without getting caught! (Especially since a county Sheriff's Deputy lives in the house right across the street from the mailboxes! D: )

My last residence was an apartment building with the mailboxes on the first floor at either side of the building, so also very risky! It was the kind of place that's very affordable, and in a decent area so... people tended to come and go at all hours, with jobs with all sorts of shifts. Still, I did check my mail naked in that building a few times, and usually found around 3-4 AM to be the best time... before the early risers get going, but after the late night folks get home.

But you're right; you'd need to account for that in your planning stages for this dare.

Alternatively, you could use a service like UPS. They have drop boxes for small packages and envelopes in many cities in the US, and I imagine other delivery services do the same. In the US, at least, they cannot access mail boxes (it's a federal crime to do so), so they typically deliver packages right to your front porch.

For an added thrill, you could mail it requiring an in-person signature so you have no choice but to answer the door naked to your UPS driver. Well... if they bother to actually enforce that requirement, which in my experience is something like a 20% chance, lol.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 06:46 PM   #4
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default Alternatives to using the post

Use combination locks. Set the combination randomly without looming. Take a picture of the correct combination using the android app time lock for images. Set the time for however long you want it. Still without looking, attach the lock and scramble the combination. If you need out early a 4 digit lock can be opened by trying all the combinations in around 8 hours of solid trying.

Use a kitchen safe. You can set the time for days. If you need out early you can bust the side of the safe.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 08:12 PM   #5
shygal

This Dre sounds exciting, but I don't think I could do it
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 02:39 PM   #6
leeroc101

This sounds like an amazing idea. I hope i can get to try it but there are very few times where i have more than 2 days off from work in a row.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 03:58 PM   #7
Wimble

Really enjoyed reading this. Such a hot idea. I'd definitely have tried this over lockdown. I did go naked pretty often, but the enforced nature of this is really exciting.

Another variation that occurred to me was use a combination lock and then lock it up live on video call with dom - filmed in such a way that only the dom can see the combination.

If my circumstances were different I'd love to try this.

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, info/blackmail
Dislikes: Toothpaste, pegs, piss, bodywriting
No: Feminisation, slapping/smacking, edging, long tasks, ABDL, people with no/empty GetDare profiles.
Wimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 08:43 AM   #8
revelation

Send a message via Yahoo to revelation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimble View Post
Really enjoyed reading this. Such a hot idea. I'd definitely have tried this over lockdown. I did go naked pretty often, but the enforced nature of this is really exciting.

Another variation that occurred to me was use a combination lock and then lock it up live on video call with dom - filmed in such a way that only the dom can see the combination.

If my circumstances were different I'd love to try this.
I have done that in a strip game. Both of us were in hotels and I had a combination lock suitcase…
revelation is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing destruction, forced nudity, locked clothes, mail, solo dares