Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
Idareyouto...

Send a message via AIM to Idareyouto... Send a message via Yahoo to Idareyouto...
Male 33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

33/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I have 12+ years experience creating public dares and adventures. Unfortunately finding those who really like this or have a genuine interest in exploring it is challenging, to say the least. So, I am turning to advertising. (If it gets people to buy those stupid Snuggies, it should work for this, too. LOL) You don't to have experience; desire works just as well. I am skilled in training those who are new, as well as providing creative and exciting ideas for those who have been at it awhile. I will push you to try and show more, but will always do it with your likes and limits in mind. if this is your cup of tea, I'd like to discuss it more. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to Idareyouto... for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk