Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-08-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Stop Slave week

Day 1
After my stuffed underwear dare I failed I had to go to my friend’s house for my week of slavery. His parents were away for a fortnight so the house was all ours. I walked in at seven o'clock to find a note saying strip naked and put on your new clothes. I stripped and saw that they had left a dog collar and a carrot. I put on the collar and walked into the lounge holding the carrot uncertain of what to do with it.
When I walked in my friends David, Robert, Chris, Lucy and Lisa. Chris and David are gay. They looked at me and said 'carrot'. I said what do I do with it. They said lie face down on the floor. I did and they shoved the carrot about 7 inches up my butt. I shouted but resisted pulling it out. They said here are your rules for the week.
1) Do everything we tell you exactly as we say it.
2) No protests or we will punish you
3) No hesitation or we will punish you.
4) You must obey everything anyone else tells you.
5) You will refer to us as master/mistress and we will refer to you as slave/thing/servant
6) Follow the above rules
I laughed at the last one and they said for laughing we will punish you. They pulled out the carrot and said we have created something for you. They pulled out a double headed dildo. However they had chopped off one end and replaced it with some clips and pins. It also had some rope tied around the middle with a lock on the end. They shoved the first end up my butt and looped it round and attached the clips and pins to my cock. They pulled the rope and I followed. They tied the lock to a ring on the wall. They took it in turn to spank me with rulers for half an hour. My body was crimson red. I said I was hungry and thirsty and they replied we will be back in a second. I said what are we having. I was in pain now. They replied pizza. They came back with 4 pizzas. They said were sharing these 3 and that ones yours, here is your drink as they handed me a small glass of water and a flask which I could not see what was in.
I took a small bite from the edge. They said we have ordered you a volcanic hot pizza and added an extra topping and you have to eat it all. I took another bite and saw a brown substance inside. My mouth was burning so I took a drink of water and went to top it up out of the flask. A yellow liquid poured out, and when I tried it I realised it was piss. I took another bite out of the pizza and realised the extra topping was dog poo. I looked up and they laughed and said eat up. I finished the pizza to their laughter. I said I need a number two and they came back with a dish and said go. I hesitated which was my mistake. They shoved the dildo back up my arse and said you will have to wait an extra hour. I waited and they came back and pulled out the dildo to see a large gaping whole.
They said will you go now. I did and they went off. They came back with some duck tape. They duck taped my arms and legs to the floor. David came over and said suck me off. I stopped and opened my mouth and he shoved his dick in my mouth and came after about three minutes. I swallowed. They then unducktaped me and reinserted the dildo and clipped it on my cocked and retied it to the wall. They went off; all except Chris who came over and said lick my balls slave. I protested but knew I had made the wrong decision.
He slapped my balls and shoved his balls in my mouth and said suck. I did for about twenty minutes to his pleasure. He pulled off and replaced them with his cock and said suck. I sucked until he came and swallowed to his request. He said now here is your punishment for refusing. He turned around and said lick my butt shiny clean I started licking and he didn't stop me for 20 minutes. He shaved my pubes and made me eat them. He said good night and told me not to remove the dildo and to make sure he handcuffed me and left me through the night.
Part 2 ~~~~~ Day 2 and 3 soon

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Evil Porlo for this post:
Old 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
Jellybones

Good story, did you post it on another site or something because I am nearly one hundred percent sure I've read this before. Sorry if I'm just slightly confused lol.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:18 AM   #3
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

good story m8... waiting for next parts!!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk