Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM   #1
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r
Default The Misfortune of a 16 Year-Old Girl [FICTION]

intro:
I am a 16 year old girl. I am not extra-ordinary, I'm an average student at school and I'm lucky enough to be able to hang around with the coolest people in school.
I have brown hair and blue eyes. I look fairly like a young version of Julia Roberts mixed with Cameron Diaz, so as you have guessed I'm fortune in my looks. But i have a kind and respectable personality, none of this bitching attitude. Just sweet and innocent. Life is i must say, great for me. I'm alive, and thats great. Isn't it?

I was invited to my best friend, Sarah-Ann's party ... The coolest girl at school. There were a few other people invited, but when i asked she told me she couldn't remember who was coming... A little worrying but she could get away with it for being the coolest in school...

Okay i was getting ready for the party when my mum burst into my room while i was half naked and sat on my bed.
" Mummm! I'm getting dressed! "
" Oh that doesn't matter come here this is important.. "
" What? "
" I want you to take this pill... its a "
" I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! ... but I'm not that type of girl mum, you should know that by now... nothing will happen "
" if nothing will happen, there is no reason why you shouldn't take it still..."
" Okay okay gimmie it "
i swallowed the pill followed by the glass of water my mother gave me, then shooed her out.

i searched my drawers for some underwear...Yea the pink thong... classic for teasing those boys... Now... The tightest jeans i had. A nice white pair i got last week, lovely, showed the sweetness of my bum to everyone... Lets skip the bra... mhm... this top should do nice, this pink tank top. No it doesn't match my shoes... Aha! This black T-shirt goes perfect! What a combination i thought to myself as i looked in the mirror. Yeeees I'm going to make them wet themselves!

As i departed from the house i felt a weird feeling in my stomach. A churning sound. I was needed a drink i think, so i went back into the house, drank a full bottle of water and departed again. It was two bus journeys away, so i asked for a half all day ticket to get an odd look.
"Your under 16?"
" Yea I'm going to my friends house "
" Do you have ID?"
" Oh i need to hurry take the full price even tho I'm only 15"
I put the money into the machine and the driver punched out the ticket for me.
I took my seat in the bus... God i needed the loo!

Two bus-journeys later i finally arrived at the PartAy

as i entered the door i was greeted by this loser named John... he was such a geek... I didnt judge him or anything, but he was seriously one of those geeks with the glasses and the spots and the braces.. I felt like he stalked me with his eyes through those thick zooming len's. Next i bumped into Allan who thrusted a drink into my hand
" WHAAHAHAHA GET IT DOON YEEEE!!!"
" Hey Allan the partys just started save some for later"
" NAAAWWW JUST DRINK IT DOON! "
I drank the glass of clear liquid... Water?!?
" WHAHAHAHAHAHA... WATER... WAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"
i gave him the ice cold look ... he backed away into the depths of the crowd...
Next i bumped into another girl... i knew she was and always has been jellious of me...
" Hey Bitch whats up?"
see what i mean?
"Hi clair good party huh?"
" Are you queer? Ive been watching, you havent een taken a drink of booze while youve been here... Take this and drink it... NOW!"
I took the glass from her and drank the contence... MORE WATER?
"Great isnt it?... No one friggin told me it was an alchol free party"
"Me nether! .. i guess it doesnt matter too much"
she gave me one of those blank expressions... like one sent through msn -.- She knocked into me while walking away.

Oh shit... There was a wet patch on the front of my jeans... and suddenly i was un cool... I fell the music stop. I felt everyones eyes on me. Piss came violently from me, my white tight jeans were drenched in pee. Everyone was looking at me... Everyone was looking at me! OH MY GOD... this must be a nightmare.. one of those where you come into school naked... I was peeing myself on front of the coolest people in school. The flow wouldnt stop as it started to drip drip drip onto the laminate flooring. The great feeling tho of relief, the great feeling of the warm liquid filling my jeans, almost an orgasmic feeling, but not quite as exciting...

"WHAHAHAAHAHAHA... PISHED WITH NO BOOZE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"
there was global laughter. I was frozen. my wet legs couldn't move. I.. I pissed myself... I felt my stomach churn as it was ready for the second wave... but second waves are always different.. oh god i needed to poop! I was frozen here about to poop myself while everyone is watching the piss drip drip drip .

A hand grabbed me and another opened the door. I was thrusted from the house, and all my respect left behind. The door slammed shut. Then it opened again as a diaper was thrown out at me. I considered putting it on... i was going to shit myself any second, but i looked at the faces at the windows, all waiting to see my next move... Oh god... i really did just piss myself on front of everyone...

Note from author
Hi i hope you enjoyed part one. This is my first story writing in the views of the oppisite sex from my own, so please do correct mistakes ! You were almost deprived from this story as the site crashed as i pressed submit... but fortunetly i run my storys on an online spell checker which auto saved in my temp files! PHEW! Please send feedback .

More coming soon!
Sk0073r.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sk0073r for this post:
Old 10-29-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
borigraphix

Great story. Don't know where the whole piss thing came from but i am still liking it. Keep up the good work.
borigraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Not much responce but i shall continue.

The worst had still to come... I was miles from my house and i was in desperate need to poop.. Oh i needed it so badly. I decided to phone a taxi from my mobile. I had some money on me... how could i explaine the wetness? I felt very uncomfterable... I felt naughty... But how else was i going to get home? it was to let one stranger see my shame or a full buss full!

The taxi arrived 10 minutes later. Alrady the piss that was once dripping from my tight jeans were starting to dry ever so slightly. Thank god the driver didnt look at me in detail, tho i knew he could tell what had happened, he opened the windows to let out the smell of piss...

Just when i thought i was safe, all of a sudden i realised somthing... Somthing terrible... I couldnt move, OH NO! As my stomach churned the driver looked back at me in his mirror and asked if i had a problem. I foolishly told him i was fine instead of yelling pool over i gotta shit... But we finally arrived at my house , i threw the money at the driver and ran without taking my change. A note attached to the door...

We have went to aunt Anna's
Love mum

I yanked the keys from my pocket and jolted through the door to the bathroom... No, it had started. The warm brown shit was fourcefully coming out of my arse, making my once clean white jeans brown. It was uncontrolable, i just couldnt stop myself. It felt so good but yet so naughty... It was actually starting to turn me on! No... What am i doing! this is somthing a baby does! DAMN IT... AM I A BABY! Shit shit shit shit... now what... I uncliped my tight jeans to unleash more shit. I felt it rub against my sweet ass. I slipped into the shower and removed my panties... Damn i spilled some. I tossed them into the bin beside the shower followed by my jeans and started to run the water over my body, my piss smelling shit covered body... What the hell caused so much loss of bladder controle?! Oh damn mabey i have an infection... IT BETTER NOT BE PERMANENT! Damn. damn damn damn damn damn... I stood under the warm shower as i washed my hair. I stood under the warm shower as i placed the soap onto the sponge and rubbed my breasts. Slowly i went from breasts to my stomach. The shower made me feel so much relief. I put more of the cocanut scented soap onto the sponge and went from stomach to crotch. A luxurious shower indeed. I went from crotch to my delicious bum. My sweet declicious bum... It had never struck my mind before... but i wonder what its like to go in the way instead of always going out... I dropped the sponge as my hand edged towards my anus.. A funny fuzzy feeling spread through my body. I started to rub my spincter one finger i pointed... No.. i cant... not until i find out what happened ... what the hell am i doing...
I finnished the shower and then took out the shitty bin. I would have tossed the full thing out but i think they would notace... Then suddenly i realised somthing... That pill my mom gave me... I dont believe ive taken that type before, a diffrent brand. I bolted inside and opened the medicine cabinate. I pulled out the side affects label...

- May cause headaches....
- May cause loss of bladder controle....
- May cause blackouts....

No... this was all my moms fault... She gave me a new brand of pills, no friggin way! ... how long will this last...

- May cause blackouts
- Side effects can last up to two days...
- Contact doctor if.....

Two days? Two friggin days!!! I guess i had better stay at home for two days... Sit on the toilet... But strangely... I kinda enjoyed it... It felt naughty, it felt exciting, it almost felt fun pissing myself, and then shitting myself...

But what effects will it have on my relationships in the cool sector?

Next part will be here tonight.. i have alot of spare time lol :P

Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM   #4
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Two days later

The last two days havent been TOO bad... i did have a few accidents, but i had told my mom about the problem ( not about what happened at the party) But she understood and has promaced to stop herassing me... But now it was school time... Moment of truth... Laughting stock or a five minute taunt? Now was time to find out

I hid in the broom cupboard... Those monsters... Those damn bloody monsters... I wish they were all gone... Fuck... ive known them for years and years, i was sure it would be okay, and they would stand by me... Those idiots... Those Twits... Those fucking fags! I pressed my back against the wall and slid to the ground. I curled into myself, arms over my knees and began to cry. Cry out my pain... Cry out my anger... Cry out my heart. Was i really one of those airheads? I am ashamed... Not of what happened on saterday, but of what i used to be... Im glad that happened to me... Shows me what jerks they are.

It was pieceful here... Quite, lonely, but pieceful... I could do anything i wanted to do in here... Anything at all... I could stay in here till after the bell rang and walk home alone without those jerks, no one would know im here... I could ... i could piss myself in here and no one would care! No taunting... No name calling.. Just me, just me pissing, enjoying it... I felt so horny with the thought of it.

Knock Knock

Awww who the hells that!

Knock Knock

I unlocked the door and let in the one person id least expect to see... John... John , the only person who stood behind the crowd in scilence, the only person who as he saw the pictures took them down... John... My geek.
He stood looking at me... I heard allan walking past the room with his crazy laugh
'WHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA"
John looked nerviously at me...
"are you okay?"
" DO I FRIGGIN LOOK OKAY" I yelled at him
" Look.. i know im a big geek an all but it gives you no reasion to shout at me like that! Im trying to help you! ive been taking the pictures off the walls, ive been trying to defend you! But all the time you just shout shout shout, i cant take it anymore!" John pulled a knife from his inside pocket. He looked crazy... to be honest i didnt think he would have the balls for a stunt like this..
"Stand up"
i did was i was told... i dont know how far he can go holding that knife...
" Arms on front of you "
I obayed. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and chained me to a pipe behind him, arms behind my back... I felt the urge to strip my cloths and his off.... Why!...He was doing this by fource, but yet i urged the satasfaction. He tied my legs together...

He turned the lights off... and left.

i was stuck in this dark dark room chained to the pipe. It was only morning, i had to wait at least 4 hours , thats if he did come for me at the end of school... I cant trust anyone... No one... they all want the same thing, the want to feel bigger than me... Damn it... I thought i could trust him!

Before i knew how much time had passed i squeesed my legs tight together to hold it.. I felt the pee trickling below the hem of my school skirt and collecting at the rope in which he bound my legs together. Then it broke through the barrier and streamed down my calves, pouring into my shoes and on the floor around my feet... I couldnt stem the flow... The stream grew rapidly in strength untill the hissing sound of pee squezing out from between my bound legs could be heard. My bladder went into a aquward spazm as the flow surged, the hissing sound now a soft roar as i compleately lost controle... almost a full school days pee pourd down my legs, soaking into my skirt and drenching the floor below me. The ache in my bladder was still there from the strain my muscles took so badly... But at least the pressure was easying now. About a half a minute later. It had compleatly gone. And about a half an hour later. Allan burst in.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:57 AM   #5
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

a bit dark but good overall
Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
anayguy

keep it going great story
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #7
Sum
getDare Devil

I'm interested to see where this story goes, quite sinster and atmospheric so far. love the way you've written alans accent, 'tis like reading something by Irvine Welsh

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
roxie314

Send a message via AIM to roxie314 Send a message via Yahoo to roxie314

lmao absolutly love it so far plz contunue lol its very diffrent
Old 10-31-2007, 07:29 AM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

excellent story!! Keep it up!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
I'm interested to see where this story goes, quite sinster and atmospheric so far. love the way you've written alans accent, 'tis like reading something by Irvine Welsh
Thanks lol - its suppost 2 be strong scottish XD lol

thanks for all the comments everyone, here is part 4!

Allan walked in
He came towards me without suprise or shock. He just studied my damp body.
" He's certainly tryin his best tae be cool eh?... I gotta congrad the boy... I mean, making you piss yer self again after what happened on sat! Lawl... Oh man this is great" The look on his face turned to a very large smile
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!" his knife sharp laugh cut right throw me. It seamed to stab, twist, stab, twist... But all i could do is just stand there... didn't open my mouth... If i did he might leave me here longer... He finally stopped laughing
"Aww ye gonna cry? Aww im sowwie... tell you what... let me tell ye a secrite... Yer not cool anymore... No one likes you... You are dirt... I personally still hink your wan damn sexi beast, but theres nae way can i be with you while everyone is laughin their heeds aff... Don't cry please!.. Oh damn it... please don cry..."
Tears filled my eyes as i looked down at the ground... The past two days have been a nightmare... wake up damn it wake up!
" Stop... I was.. I was only jokin! don! please don... Here..." He pulled fourth the knife that John had, and cut the rope binding my legs. He withdrew keys and unchained me from the pipe. I stood still. perfectly still.
" Leave school... I was only avin a laf.. But the girls... the girls are planning on something against you... What happened that night.. no one cares how it happened or why, they just laf at it happened... " Allan left the room. I leaned against the wall once again and slid down to the ground. Allan had left the knife there... across from me... Leave school... Leave school... How about leave life?... I picked up the knife that he had left . Intentionally or by accident... Maybe he was trying to help me after all... In a way... he is just like me, staying with the cool but really being such a damn fool. I pressed the knife against my left wrist and started to cut... Bleed the pain away... The blood ran from my wrist onto my school shirt. Drip drip drip , like the substance that has put me in this position... Alone and forgotten forever. Fifty percent of cutting my vein, but i didn't care... Was it my mind seeking attention or my desire to end this pain... Just at the moment i was about to cut for the fourth time, Allan had returned. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at me. He ripped off part of his sleeve and wrapped it around my wrists. He said nothing. I said nothing. He took the knife from me still speechless with shock, placed it in his pocket and looked at me...
" What the ell yea daein woman!... Oh god please make sure she's safe... Don' let her die mhan!"
I looked at Allan with shock... Someone did care... it was the person who i least suspected who cared.

Back at home i lay on my bed and thought about all the things those bastards had done to me... Allan said there was more to come... He was trying to protect me... What will they do? - I don't think they can take any more of my pride after already draining me of it... One thing i didn't notice when i got home was the absence of my parents... No note... they just ... weren't there.

Later on that night i watched onto the news as there was a breaking news report of a terrorism attach in Glasgow, around 78 deaths have been counted...

Mum...Dad...

Last edited by sk0073r; 10-31-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:35 AM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great!! Never would have imagined it would continue like this!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-01-2007, 04:35 PM   #12
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

kind of dark but alans sweet
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:42 AM   #13
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for comments, next part will be poster eather tonight or tomorrow. Thanks

Old 11-03-2007, 03:28 AM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

k. Take your time, but not too much time!!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-03-2007, 03:50 AM   #15
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I don't remember how much time passed since the night of my parents deaths... I was now staying with my aunt .... She was a busy woman, found me as a big weight pulling her down... didn't talk to me often, mostly let me do my own thing. I had moved school. I haven't seen any of those bastards in a long time.. They don't know where i am.

But at least, I'm over the greiving process. I'm back at a new school, new friends... I was cool again. ...My aunt found out about what had been going on with me and some accidents, and since then made me wear diapers! ... No one at school knows... If they found out... Wow i don't know... if they found out what would i do?

It was a Friday afternoon, and as usual i brought in my note excusing me from P.E. I sat in the changing rooms while the other girls stripped on front of me and changed into their sports cloths. Today they were running in the local park... While i watched with amusement at my friend tripping in mud. I was actually happy! No one knew anything about my past. I even had my eyes on a guy.. One guy in particular. Then one night when my aunt told me she was going to be out somewhere, he invited me to his house.

"Nervous?"
"About what?"
"Why did you think i invited you over for?"
"I thought you liked me?"
"Yes " But at that moment he turned round and slapped me. I fell straight to the ground. Shortly after he pulled out hand cuffs and tied me to his bed. I struggled and struggled but i couldn't escape... What was he going to do.. shit i cant believe this... i thought he was a good guy, but is he going to rape me?! I started to shout for help at the top my voice. He put a ball-gag on me, and strapped it over the bed pole as well.
( His bed had four poles all touching the celing, i was tied to one of them in a standing up position )
I couldn't do anything now... In science i cried while trying to struggle with no effect. He then examined me. Up and down up and down his eyes glared up and down at me. He finally withdrew a knife and cut off my jeans and top to revel what i wanted no one to see... My daiper

"Whoa! A diaper! Wow woman... Damn thats um... sexy" He chuckled
" So... you had any accidents today? Aww poor baby... I don't know if i should take it off you or make you wear it for a few days eh?... After all, nobody cares if you are missing... "

His mobile phone started to ring and he answered it outside the room. He then came back carrying a pair of earphones and a tape. He pressed play, and left.

"Turn loose now, relax. Let a good, pleasant feeling come all across your body. Let every muscle and every nerve grow so loose and so limp and so relaxed. Arms limp now, just like a rag doll. That's good.

Now, send a pleasant wave of relaxation over your entire body, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Just let every muscle and nerve grow loose and limp and relaxed. You are feeling more relaxed with each easy breath that you take.

Droopy, drowsy and sleepy. So calm and so relaxed. You're relaxing more with each easy beat of your heart ... with each easy breath that you take ... with each sound that you hear........."

I woke up. I was still in the room... But i felt different... I felt... Much different...

Last edited by sk0073r; 11-03-2007 at 03:53 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk