Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Rosette The Tri Slave Tournament

Ok this is my second attempt at a story on GetDare hopefully I will actually complete this one. Totally fictional but it should be a good laugh to see where it ends out. Tweaks ideas and comments welcomed.
So without further ado let the story begin.

The Tri-Slave Tournament.

The tri slave tournament happened annually in the small school in Newcastle UK. It was tradition and famous so much so that the teachers even compensated for the contestants.
Every year about 20 or 30 people put their names down in hope of competing under the three slave masters during the chilly month of November and after weeks of careful deliberation the three are chosen. For a weekend and two school days each the girls are slaves to every word and whim of their masters and after all three have competed a week’s judgement happens to decide the winner of the prestigious golden handcuffs handed down winner to winner.

“And this year’s contestants are...” the voice of grand slave master tod called over the speaker system. The whole school fell silent. This year had record number of entrants and everyone was on edge, especially the year 11 girls who all entered. “...Lilia, Zoey and Cassandra.” The corridors burst into applause as the three girls made their way to the drama hall where the proceedings were to begin.

If they weren’t afraid now they soon would be.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 10-10-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 10-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
whatup

this could be interesting
keep going

dislikes(but will do)-all other wedgies ,

limits-friends,family,public,pictures,anal(exept for pee holding,swirlies
not sure about bondage
whatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

In the drama hall the three girls joined the grand slave master, and their potential masters Kane, Josh and Lucien on the stage. The grand master for all it was worth didn’t look like a grand master he was lanky with very little muscle and big glasses and greasy black but for what he lacked in looks he more than made up for in skill and inventive and torturous ideas. Triplets Kane, Josh and Lucien however had both looks and ideas. With toned bodies, golden hair and ice cold calculating eyes they were angels from the dare trade.

Lilia, a tall girl with long brown hair, brown eyes a tight bum and average tits got onto the stage made eye contact with the grey eyes of the grand master and froze, all confidence zapped away in a foul and evil glare [he was nice really just not often and not when it came to the tournament.] Next onto the stage followed Cassandra. With short, spiky blonde hair he was a total stunner. She just smiled sweetly at the masters and pulled Lilia from the gap into the curtain closer to the middle of the stage.

“Too late to back out now, behave and they should be nice.” She whispered. Lilia smiled weakly and looked like she would throw up.

Finally came Zoey pushed out into the limelight by her best friend who entered her to give her confidence. Zoey was tall with pale blue eyes, black hair and a slight frame she looked completely terrified.

“Welcome contenders, masters and excited spectators to the official opening of the Tri Slave Tournament.” The crowd erupted into applause as the grand master’s voice echoed powerfully around the hall. “Masters step forward.” The three of them nodded and stepped forward. The slaves followed the masters and the masters followed the Grand Master to the exact letter. What he said was law. NO questions asked. “Slaves step forward.” They all did timidly but with no hesitation.

“Draw a numbered ball from the hat.” He instructed his voice as cold as ice. They did. Then he passed a different hat to the masters. And suddenly it clicked to the girls the purpose of the hats and numbered balls.

“Kane what number did you pick.” Kane looked at his ball.

“Number 2.” Cassandra stepped forward shyly as Kane took her by the wrist and fastened a black leather dog collar around her neck.

“Josh.” Josh smiled and showed the crowd ball number 3. Lilia’s heart leapt. She was number three. She strode forward and allowed Josh to secure a chained handcuff around her back. They all had preferences but in this situation Josh was the odd one out.

By this point Zoey had already stepped into the reaching range of Lucien and he locked a satin violet collar around her neck.

“Zoey as you drew ball number one you shall be first to compete.” Grand master proclaimed “Let the tournament begin.”

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
sscott4

I'm enjoying it so far! I'd like to see how this turns out.

Loves: Nipple play, ice, pain.
sscott4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
storyboy

this is good, i like it. please continue.
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

The next section yippie

The next morning Zoey was awoken by the collar rubbing her neck and a text on her phone. All three slaves had been instructed to wear their collars at all times, Lilia was supplied with one after the ceremony, and to give their masters their mobile numbers.

She pushed herself out of bed and moved towards her phone.

“Guess what. I choose what you wear to school today” the text read. Seconds later another text from Lucien arrived.

“You have to wear a black bra, your shortest white dress and white heeled shoes. No panties and no tights for you today.” Zoey groaned to herself and began to search her cupboards for the stuff she needed. Another text arrived.
“Any misses and you will be punished. See you bright and early.”

25 minutes later she was ready and hugely uncomfortable. Her short dress was very see through so the short black hairs on her pussy were visible to everyone and it only just covered her ass meaning the people sitting behind her in classes would have a good day. Her shoes were burning her feet already and it was freezing outside and she hadn’t been allowed a jacket. She hadn’t been disallowed either but wasn’t willing to risk it. She snuck out the house past her parents to head to school when another text came through.

“Walk to school I will meet you outside the pub on the corner.”

“That’s miles away.”

“Don’t argue.” An angry text replied, not wanting to get into trouble she set of on the painful walk to school. After walking for 20 minutes she took off her shoes and began to walk barefoot when she saw him leaning against the lamp post. She tried to put them back on quickly but not before he spotted her.

“Too late. That’s two breeches of the uniform text.” He smiled at her.

“How come?” she asked surprised.

“You’re wearing panties I told you not to.” She shook her head at him

“They aren’t my panties.”

“They aren’t my panties what slave.” She looked baffled. “You must call me master.”

She grumbled. “They aren’t my panties master.”

He shrugged informed her to put her shoes back on. He took hold of her collar and dragged her back to the school.

“Are you excited for today then?” He asked her sweetly.

“A bit master but scared.” He laughed darkly and gave a sharp tug on her collar.

“You should be.” A shiver of cold and fear ran through her body as she entered the school gates and all eyes turned to her. Some people pointed, some clapped and some cheered but the majority just laughed at the site.
He yanked her harder to speed her up and she flew forward swearing at him. “tut tut tut. “ he smiled. “You are a sucker for punishment aren’t you come along now.”

Quite quickly they found an empty classroom and Lucien had Zoey, now to be known as slavegirl, sit down on top of the table.

The ice cold of the table stung her bare ass so she flinched away “so how are we going to punish you?” he asked sweetly smiling as she squirmed on the clod table top.

“I don’t know master.” She looked at him straight in the eyes. “Do I even have to be punished master?” She grovelled but he nodded gravely.

“Ok, bend over the table.” He instructed taking off his belt. As she did she knew exactly what was going to happen to her.

As the belt came down across her ass she flinched and screeched. “Doesn’t count.”

“Why!” she yelled. “Master.”

“Because you flinched and screamed.”

The next time she didn’t flinch or scream but when he was done with 10 lashed tears were rolling down her face and her ass was red raw.

“Ok now take your bra off and put it back on backwards so that the shoulders straps are on your nipples and the elastic is under your boobs. You’re not allowed to put it back on until I tell you.” She bit her tongue and tried not to argue with him while she turned her bra around. Lucian was laughing all the way through it. “Let’s see how quick you are to argue now.” He smiled pinging the strap over her left nipple.

The bell went and he grabbed her collar and dragged her to class. This was going to be one hell of a long day.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
sscott4

Very nice! I'm loving it.

Loves: Nipple play, ice, pain.
sscott4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

this is seriously an amazing story
cnt wait 4 next chapter

Last edited by NatGetsHighOnCoffee; 10-10-2009 at 04:00 PM.
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #9
laura babii x

WOW that was excellent!

19/f/uk
laura babii x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #10
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

woohoo lovin it more than getdare

welll not rly

but i still love it

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:50 AM   #11
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Thank you all for the amazing feedback I am currenty busy trying to think of how to continue. Hopefully the next few installments should be up tonight

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 10-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

cnt wait i bet rob could help u make up some reeli good sinister ideas

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
blaise1

Smile

lol good job keep it up and yes I bet rob could make up some ideas lol
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #14
Sexybabe16

yes yes yes more more more!
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:32 AM   #15