Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-24-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron
Default Choice of pain...

The following punishment combines bondage, pain and is somewhat intellectual too as the slave may choose the target of pain without been able to totally avoid it. I like to watch my slaves trying to use their mind to ease the pain. So, here it is (I have thought it for a female slave).

The slave will stand under a static point, like a hook somewhere high (a nail on a wall is fine too). Her ankles are tied together and her wrists also tied behind her back. She can also be gagged.
So, get a set of japanese clover clamps, attach each clamp on each nipple and hang the chain on the hook above. The length of the chain should be such so her nipples are slightly pulled upwards when she is standing on her tiptoes.
Get a second set of clamps and attach each clamp on each pussy lip or on clit. Then pull the chain down and secure it (maybe you have to use a piece of rope to extend the length) to the rope holding her ankles tied together. The length should be such so her lips (or clit) are just slightly pulled when she has her knees somewhat curved.

That's it. If she curves her legs to ease the pain on her genitals, she lowers and her nipples are pulled upwards causing pain. If she extends her legs her whole body raises, relieving the pain on her nipples but her lips (or clit) will suffer.

All this, as she stands on her tiptoes. Soon her feet will be tired and she will attempt to step down her heels. The nipples will be pulled upwards much more and she will also have to extend her legs... That's pain everywhere.

If your slave likes pain combine it with a remote controled vibrator to give her waves of pleasure, along with constant pain. It will be, for her, something to remember for much time plus she looks wonderful tied, gagged and suffering on her tiptoes.

It is safe to provide her somewhere to lean from time to time, so she does not lose her balance. Standing on tiptoes is not as easy as it sounds.

P.S. I know someone who will soon have the chance to be in that position...

Last edited by Dark_Baron; 09-24-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Love it! I've always loved it when girls have to do stuff like this. ^^ Of course, you have to be careful make all the lengths safe so that she doesn't hurt herself somehow.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
Of course, you have to be careful make all the lengths safe so that she doesn't hurt herself somehow.
Safety comes first. That's why I suggested something to lean against to keep her balance. With ankles tied and those clamps on... I want to mention here, for those who don't know it, that the "clover" is an extreme yet very interesting type of clamp which applies more pressure/pinching as its chain is pulled. Might not be tolerated by every slave. A common clamp could be used instead to make it easier. Also, for an inexperienced slave, the bottom clamp should be placed on the lips instead of the clitoris as the pain on clitoris is more intensive. Finally and once again, the lengths should be just slightly shorter than comfort, so the pulling can not harm.

Last edited by Dark_Baron; 09-24-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
HHHobo

This is a female version of male riding the "horse".
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:43 AM   #5
rakshi

what a punishment.it was superb.
rakshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
Alice

Send a message via Yahoo to Alice

my master just did this to me... didnt feel to good, but a good punishment for anyone who isnt having it done to them
- family/friends, poo, bondage, nude pics

Ask Me Anything
Add My Facebook

My name is not Alice(its a nickname), it is Macy.

Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
Subandrew

Send a message via MSN to Subandrew

Im a male, but have had something similar done to me on all fours.. Using furniture thats too heavy to move, tie clamped nipples to one piece, and bound balls to the other so its just tight enough that it has to pull on one or the other. I would also really like to get fucked in that position (good for a guy or girl slave), because the thrusting would always cause pulling

20/m/sub into: cbt, nipple/anal torture, wax, bondage, humiliation, exibitionism, dog rp, and anything else apart from...

Will NOT do: scat, blood, needles, family
Subandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #8
kinkyslavegirl

I would love to have this done to me... thanks for the post!
kinkyslavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
Sonny19
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sonny19

I have a cellar room with hooks from the ceiling right next to my bedroom, might have to try something like this with the bf sometime
Sonny19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
Hislily

This is a great idea. I might end up regretting it, but I'm going to share this with Master. <3

Likes: Mild/moderate pain, spanking, anal, temporary marks, bondage. <3
Dislikes: Humiliation, severe pain, ice, shaving.
Limits: Pee, poo, family, public, animals, illegal, electricity.

Oh yes, I have an Elekid. What now? <3
Hislily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #11
Suzee

I wish someone would do this to me in real life! I would love this! <3
Suzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #12
Satin

My new years resolution is to do any dares that I open and adapt if nessecceary so I am going to do it but not looking forward to it as I will have to put some clamps on my sack. Also my just use a butt plug at the same time.

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk