Old 05-31-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default June 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme: HOT HOT HOT!!!

Please choose one of the following to complete:

WAX ON:Not only is wax hot to the touch, but it is also sexy as hell! Feel the sensation of hot wax on your body. Try it on your hands, feet, arms, and for the more daring, why not try your more intimate areas. Get creative and use different colors of wax to make cool designs.
BEACH FUN: What can make the beach more fun? Kink! This can be as simple as wearing a plug to the beach under your swimsuit, or edging while in the water. Maybe you decide to go to a nude beach and expose yourself, or you decide to wear a revealing bathing suit. Nothing is ruling out a midnight skinny dip! Share with us your HOT beach day adventure. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it consensual or hidden.
COOL DOWN: All this heat calls for a cool down. Have you ever tried melting inside you body? Maybe you can try a blowjob with ice in your mouth. Or why not just dump some ice cream all over your body (Don't forget the whipped cream and cherry on top!). However you decide to cool down, make sure to include us!

Proof: Photo with report

Deadline: June 30, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: take a photo of the outfit you decide to wear to the beach, or the supplies you decide to use for the wax session. Why not take a photo of the mess you make with ice cream, or of that lovely ice dildo you make!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-01-2018 at 06:08 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:16 AM   #2
Jokeboy

Well, I guess I start this fun dare then

BEACH FUN:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=63723

Report:
Well, I think I don't know how to make a proper report That pic was taken yesterday on a lake I was with my girlfriend, as the southern part of it is dedicated for nude camping. So I thought why not to make some pics and she did them for me. People were all around - e.g. a head poking out from the water is visible on the right side of the pic. All in all nothing special happend, and for being "exposed" - as it was a nude beach everyone was exposed

Last edited by Jokeboy; 06-01-2018 at 06:57 AM. Reason: added report
Jokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:09 AM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeboy View Post
Well, I guess I start this fun dare then

BEACH FUN:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=63723
Thank you for your submission. Are you going to provide a report as well?

Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:57 AM   #4
Jokeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Thank you for your submission. Are you going to provide a report as well?
Added, but I am quite certain the "with report" part wasn't there when I posted
Jokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #5
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Wax play sounds fun to do... Damn why did I have to let myself get a sunburn. This is why I need an adult to yell at me to become a better adult. :P Maybe everything will be healed before June is over and I can play for the dare of the month.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:21 AM   #6
sciencegal

Default Wax On

I couldn't resist a hot wax challenge

Report:
I had exactly one full candle left, a nice tall 7-inch blue one. I laid out my blue fleece blanket on my bed (you’ll sense a theme here soon), to catch any errant bits of wax. I lit a second candle (mahogany teak scented) and let it burn on my desk while I gathered clothespins/pegs, rubber bands, a mirror, and a blue cross stitch hoop. I had an idea I wanted to try out with my wax play, so I gathered my things and laid them out on the blanket. I separated the inner hoop from the outer one, pulling a rubber band over the side of the hoop. I pulled a second rubber band over the opposite side, giving me two rubber bands running parallel to each other up the left and right side respectively, about an inch from the outer edge of the hoop and about 3-4 inches away from each other. I picked up a clothespin, placing it on the right rubber band in the center, positioning it so the rubber band sat in a small hole near the spring. I did the same with two more pegs, placing them right next to the central one. I did the same thing to the left side, 3 pegs now lining each rubber band with the center of each peg facing the center.

Labia Spreader

With everything ready, I lit my candle and hopped on the bed, choosing to get into a half-laying, half-sitting position. I spread my knees wide apart, positioning the mirror to give myself a great view of the action. I let the first few drops of wax fall on my stomach, adjusting the height of the candle as needed as the liquid drops began hitting my skin. The first few really stung and felt incredibly hot, hotter than I remembered them being. I held the candle higher, the wax now creating a warmth as it hit my skin, hardening as the stinging subsided. I continued dripping wax lower, below my belly button. I watched as the blue wax hit my skin, falling downwards slightly before hardening. I let a small amount build up on my skin just above my clit before I slowly tilted the candle lower, letting the wax hit and drip down over my clit. The hot liquid stung as it dribbled over my clit. I couldn’t help but notice my increasing wetness as I aimed the next few drops right for my clit. I loved the initial sting as the wax hit, followed by the heat of the wax as it ran down my skin.

I decided to try and cover my entire pussy with wax, aiming the drops of falling wax towards my labia. I had to keep repositioning, as the wax would hit the blue hoop instead. After a few moments, I was able to get a better angle, letting the blue wax slowly color my exposed inner labia. A nice thick layer of wax slowly started to build up as I continued alternating where I directed the steady flow of liquid wax. I continued rotating the candle to keep a steady, constant flow of dripping wax, steadily covering my inner labia and vaginal opening, loving how the heat would spread as it hit my skin. After about 15-20 minutes, my clit, labia, and vaginal opening were completely covered in wax. With only an inch or so of candle left, I extinguished the flame. I checked out my progress in the mirror, loving how my entire pussy was covered in blue wax from my mons pubis all the way down to my asshole.

Experiment now complete, I decided to peel the wax off and get cleaned up. I started with the pegs, opening them one by one, starting with the left side, which seemed to be spared most of the wax. When I turned my attention to the right side, I had a bit more difficulty as a small amount of wax had built up on the pegs. I had to pull pretty hard to free the top one, taking a small chunk of wax with it. After that, it was fairly easy to scrape off the large collections of wax, peeling up in large chunks. I scratched off the last remaining bits of wax, leaving the crumbs on the bed to clean up with a lint roller. All in all, I rather enjoyed the addition of the labia spreader to my hot wax experience. I’ll definitely be buying some fresh candles in the near future.

Wax

edit: I added links to the images in case they are still not showing up in the actual post.

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-06-2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: trouble getting the image to render
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 06-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

As soon as I saw this competition, I knew I had to do it. I've been dealing with some body image issues lately and haven't been playing on GD lately because of it. I've always wanted to play with wax and seeing this challenge was enough for me to get over my issues and post a picture.

I've been holding on these candles for a while waiting for the courage to try it out. When I decided that tonight would be the night, all day my mind became preoccupied with the thought of going home to do it.

I got comfortable on the couch and opened the box of candles. I saw a disclaimer that these were low temperature candles and could not burn the body. It gave me a false sense of confidence because after I lit it I poured way too much wax on my chest for my first taste of it because it certainly didn't feel low temperature. But the initial thought of it being too much sensation to do a full wax bra quickly disappeared as the pain changed to excitement. A little too much excitement as my nipples standing up made it a lot more difficult to cover them enough to make this picture safe to post here.

It's an experience I'm definitely going to try again. It was the perfect level of pain for pleasure. And once I was done I loved the way it looked and felt. Thank you for this dare

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to amethyst353 for this post:
Old 06-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #8
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Cooling down, waxing or go to the beach.

Nothing puppy was really comfortable or good at. But he wanted to join the dare again. It already pushed my boundaries and it wil again. In the end I decided to go to the nude beach with some ice. On the day itself it wasn't sunny, it was moslty cloudy and seemed cold. I thought well, not today then. But some minutes after I thought, fuck it I'm going to do it. Don't have time next week and the week after is too late.

So I started filling 2 condoms with water. Added some lemonade to one of them and put them in the freezer. I got up and tried to encourage myself a bit. I never have been seen nude really and I'm totally not confident about my body.

After an hour or 2 the water was frozen and I was able to go. I went on my bicycle and went for the beach. When I arrived there I first walked around a bit to see where it was and how it looked. The only people I saw was one person fishing with a view on the beach. That made me go back a little.

After some chatting I went and got on the beach and got my clothes of. And there I saw two cyclist just leaving the beach, they probably had to use the bathroom. First I laid down on my belly and got my popsicles. Just because that guy had a view on me I just couldn't insert the normal one into my back. I cut a hole in the other one and started sucking. Sometimes just wishing it was real.

After it was done I went to lay on my belly, the sun sometimes just shined through the clouds. Now worries I thought, bad thinking. I went on my phone and started talking. And there was someone who wanted to see I was laying there on the beach naked, so I sent him a message on kick.

Due to puppy his feeling to please, puppy found himself easily being dommed. He decided that puppy should stay hard on the beach. Thus puppy did without touching his dick, but by shaking and rubbing his pubic area. Well puppy got hard and it was just pointing up clearly visible.

Just some time after some other people came on the beach and they stayed clothed. I guess they were here for about half an hour and puppy hard to stay hard. It felt he was on edge the whole time. It was frustrating. Puppy squirmed a bit and felt embarrassed but kept going on. Then a thought slipped in puppy his mind. Shouldn't really care if puppy is naughty, they aren't naked.

At some point the sun began to shine brighter and thus puppy put on some sunscreen. Nice on time I thought.

Then puppy noticed a drone flying above and wondered if it was with a video on it or not. It did hover a few times Just close over the beach. Well, I'm laying here already. Whilst puppy was still hard, he had to spank his dick a few times too. Puppy does like spanks bet not close to the edge. And not when so close at the edge for that long a time. It was soo hard. Puppy was really scared of cumming.

Some time later puppy had to squeeze his balls to try and get rid of the edge. Puppy had to squeeze each ball in total 3 times for 10 seconds. It actually didn't really help but it hurt. At one moment puppy had to disobey. He had the choice or to cum and go in the water or don't go in the water at all. In the end puppy went in the water. It was one of the things I came here for and the day ended pretty nice.

The water was at a really nice temperature. First puppy went in puppystyle. Just on all fours into the water. It felt funny but right. If there were only no shells around, then it would be perfect. It was a bit painfull trying to get out of the water. Just after getting out I just walked back in. The water was really nice.

It was a good end of the day. Puppy went and dressed and went of the beach. And then he almost forgot. Puppy needed a picture, so he made a picture of the view he had there. I stayed here for more than 2 hours and was hard for more than a singe hour. Wow!

In the end puppy ended up home, after a few hours puppy felt a more painful and burning sensation. Puppy was burned. Well, at least it is a nice thing to make puppy remember his frustrating but nice day. 10/10. Puppy would go to a nude beach again.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 06-25-2018, 04:42 AM   #9
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Theme: HOT HOT HOT!!!

BEACH FUN: What can make the beach more fun? Kink! This can be as simple as wearing a plug to the beach under your swimsuit, or edging while in the water. Maybe you decide to go to a nude beach and expose yourself, or you decide to wear a revealing bathing suit. Nothing is ruling out a midnight skinny dip! Share with us your HOT beach day adventure. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it consensual or hidden.
So, I'd been hoping to do something more daring on the nude beach near to me - and this monthly challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.

I packed my beach bag and jumped on the bus, which runs between two towns but makes a few stops along the beaches on the way. It was exciting riding the bus, checking out the other passengers and making a mental list of who I hoped would share the nude beach with me

I got off at my stop, walked the path through the trees, and arrived at my beach. I found a spot to put my towel - not too close to anybody else, of course - and then I stripped off all the way.

My sunbathing started face down, but then as I thought about it and developed the courage, I rolled "sunny side up". The weather was beautiful, and as it got a little hotter, I went skinny dipping in the sea.

Now, naked sunbathing and skinny dipping is awesome and I love it, but I've done that before and I wanted something more exciting today. So, I left everything I had on my towel and went for a walk. Bare ass naked.

Walking the line where the sand meets the sea, I walked by: One dude by himself, who definitely watched me the whole way. A couple: the guy was naked, his wife was in a bikini. I think she looked a few times. One dude who was too busy reading his book. I'm not gay, but he had a great ass. A young couple, fully dressed. They both watched me walk past for sure. A clothed guy doing his fishing. At this point I turned around and walked back past everybody.

Once I'd got back as far as my towel, I was having fun, so I carried on walking in the other direction. Here I saw: A middle aged couple, both dressed in their swim gear. I thought the woman was pretty cute and not only did I definitely see them watch me as I walked past both times, but later when I settled on my towel they stripped off too, like I inspired them! I also saw one more guy by himself, a straight couple and a gay couple. All of them naked.

One of the weirdest moments was when I was back in the sea cooling down, and I saw a group of four guys and two girls arrive, and they set up their stuff right next to mine. I thought it would be awesome if they all got naked - but none of them did! They definitely saw me walking, bare ass naked, out the sea, but they didn't seem to mind. They played frisbee and ate their lunch while I walked up and down to the sea a few times.

When I'd had enough sun and it was time for home, I packed all my stuff - but did not get dressed. I walked away from the beach and along the path for as long as I dared, holding my shorts and tshirt. At one point I got dressed and immediately after a guy, a girl and their dog came walking towards me. I still can't decide if I missed a great opportunity or missed a totally awkward moment.

So that was my day at the beach. I think at least 15 people watched me strut my naked stuff - and I loved it

Picture proof will be here when the mods verify
nudity, risky stripping, interesting truths and games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gdBob for this post:
Old 06-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default The Human Candlestick

For a while I have been wanting to become a human candlestick. I think it's the next best thing to being a human candelabra.

Naturally though, male worms come with only one feasible candle hole and thus I had to improvise.

I got naked and pushed my ass up against the wall. Then I put not one, but two candles in my asshole. I was hoping that by putting two up there they would not go fully straight, thus having more chance of dripping wax on fun places. Because yes, a lot of dripping was the goal.

Sadly, the went in perfectly straight and my hole held them very firmly in place.

But I had two candles more that I would hold between my first two toes of each foot, hovering above my ass.

Then I lit all the candles and the fun could begin!

* You can't see but there's really 2 candles inside my ass.

Hot wax did drip... but almost exclusively from my foot candles. I couldn't hold my feet still and it was very difficult to predict where the drops would hit me; which was what I had intended. The unpredictability of where the hot wax would hit me was the fun of it.

But I forgot momentarily to cover my face and one drop almost hit my eye. I surely didn't want any wax there, so I covered my face with a towel.

Hot drops hit me mostly on my back upper thighs and along the sides of my feet. Some also hit my torso. But they weren't too big drops and they cooled considerably when falling so it wasn't really painful.

I did an edge in this position. It was a rather quick edge - or almost edge really - and so I stayed being a candle just a little while longer.

I finished by getting the candles out of my ass and then dripping some directly onto my asshole. Now THAT was hot!!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 03:58 PM   #11
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

A Cold Day in Hell

Dare link for anyone brave enough to follow me into hell: A Cold Day in Hell

After entering my first dare of the month entry last month I decided I wanted to do something that stretched myself a little bit more rather than just a play session. A few days earlier I set up a detailed dare for myself, effectively a series of challenges with consequences if I “failed” them. Setting my own dare may seem a little odd but I am able to separate out my domly creatively from the sub fear of doing evil things, as long as I write something out a few days before. I did end up cursing myself at a few evil points though

Get Naked, open the window in the room you’re using for the dare and the bathroom. Fill a small container/bath with cold water only, enough to cover your feet. You’re going to place your feet in the cold water while placing a icecube in your mouth until it melts (or 6 minutes, whichever shortest).

I lucked out when actually performing the dare though as it was the hottest day of the year so far which, as well as fitting my dare theme nicely, did mean I could cool myself down finally! Opening the windows and stripping off to start didn’t quite seem like dares but more mandatory requirements lol. The dare started off (as I wanted) nice and easily with a freezing cold foot soak while melting a icecube in my mouth. This was relatively pleasant and I managed not to incur any penalties meaning just 10 spanks per foot with my flogger. For more delicate areas I really like my flogger, it’s not hard enough to cause any real damage which I’d normally worry about with my feet but still packs enough of a punch to please my pain-loving mind.

Re-fill the container with cold water only again then pour it over yourself

Simply pour some cold water over myself, how hard can that be? I’m going to claim it was the heat difference making these seem worse, with the simply freezing water effectively droplets of ice when compared to my very hot body, but this really was hellish. After 2 attempts which just trickled down me I closed my eyes and poured the whole lot on me. I couldn’t help but let out a mini-scream and started to shiver almost immediately. If I was too hot before I’d quickly managed to resolve it. The 200 spanks as “punishment” for the failed attempts and mini-scream seemed rather mild by comparison, even with my paddle which is the most evil spanking implement I have I was able to power through them rather quickly as I dried off.

With the softer implement you’re going to spank your genitals in 8 sets of 25, with a 10 second gap between each set. Keep a constant pace (4 second gaps at most!) and don’t let off the strength too much (be honest!).

If I hated myself after the last task I knew this wasn’t going to be pleasant to begin with at least. Using a flogger I thought this would be achievable but really didn’t hold back, something I quickly regretted as each blow was a little more painful than the one before. I got to the 3rd set before really struggling but battled through 125 ball spanks! Given the strength I was hitting at this was agonisingly difficult but still enough to tickle my dicklets interest. There’s something that really turns me on about CBT, it’s so unpleasant that I can’t seem to help but find it pleasant The resulting cornertime for my efforts of “just” 12 minutes seemed worth the effort of putting myself through extra agony to avoid some boredom, even the melting icecubes couldn’t keep my mind that entertained.

Attach clothespegs/nipple clamps to your nipples and complete up to 6 sets of 25 starjumps. You can only rest for 10 seconds between each set, you are in hell after all not taking a holiday!

I usually don’t do too bad with clothepeg’s starjumps but the heat made these exhausting! Even after just the initial 25 I was panting away as the pegs jiggled around pinching my poor nipples, but still turning me on a little. I only managed 3 sets with such a short gap between them, not really for the pain again but just as I couldn’t catch my breath quick enough. This meant holding cubes on my nipples for 4 whole minutes, the effect on my hands holding them there was just as bad. By the end of just the 4 minutes the cubes has more-or-less fully melted! Although the pain was nice at the time the achiness lasted well into the next day on just one nipple. Hmm, clearly one nipples built up a resistance while somehow not including the other one.

Set a timer for 5 minutes then run a shower on the coldest setting. You’re aiming to stay under the water for the full 5 minutes!

This is even worse than CBT for me. The consequence of potentially hundreds of lines and putting cubes up my ass (which I’ve only done once before) was also a pretty strong incentive to beat my best of a mere 2m30s. I set a timer to beep every minute so I could estimate when I failed (I was pretty sure it was a “when” and not a “if”), got in the shower and tried to block out the freezing water flooding over me. It was soo cold though! I tried to keep still which largely worked as some of my body adjusted to the temperature but the odd trickle that reached new areas were horrific.

It may only be cold water but trying to stay there took a lot of effort, helped of course by avoiding writing quite so many lines! The beeps went by as I tried to “freeze” out the cold with a few moments where all I wanted to do is jump out of the shower only to force myself to stay there. The 4th beep was music to my ears, and it must of been that excitement which caused me to move slightly too much as water trickled to plenty of new places. With only 24 seconds left I literally jumped out of the freezing water with another mini-scream. Gah! So damn close! The cube was tricky to get up, and unsurprisingly really cold, and not entirely pleasant, but at least it was just 24 seconds to keep it there before writing 34 lines as “homework” (done fashionably late just before posting this lol). I hate myself! I was cold, tired and sore….yet did really enjoy quite a long play session.

Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post:
Old 06-30-2018, 10:02 AM   #12
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Any other entries? Last day to post!!!!