OMG! I love this story so fricken much!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:18 PM   #17
fullofsecrets

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
OMG! I love this story so fricken much!
Lol why thank you. I always love the readers that provide me with feedback.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #18
I need punishing

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #19
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need punishing View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing
Hehe, I love how you said that.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Hehe, I love how you said that.
Maybe I should post more right now. lol
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 12-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #21
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Maybe I should post more right now. lol
I like the sound of that!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #22
fullofsecrets

Quote:
I like the sound of that!
ok ok im writing right now
Old 12-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Five

Heather walked slowly to class, but when she got there the teacher just sent her to her room because she couldn't stop crying. She made it to her room and sat on the bed, reached for her phone, and started a text message to Jack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather - Jack, he has our letter! Our first letter! The one I sent you 3 months after we started dating.

He replied a few minutes later and the conversation continued.

Jack - What did he do to you, baby? Are you okay? I swear if they hurt you! If he touched you! Oh!

Heather - Jack, its okay. I'm fine. All he had to say..was....was that he was watching me. That everyone was watching me.

Jack - Maybe we should lay low for awhile, baby. Just for a little while. I can't bare for you to get hurt because of me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Heather - NO! Jack, you can't do that to me! I don't know how I'll survive without you!

Jack - Its just for a little while, just a little while, baby. I promise. I love you..

Heather - Jack, no. Please... Don't do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no other reply. Heather sobbed against her satin sheet-ed pillow. She wondered how he could do this. She knew that he loved her, but now she wasn't sure what she was going to do without him there to comfort her. And then she thought about how long it was going to take before it was safe again....a week? A month? A few months? She wasn't sure. She wasn't even sure who she could trust now.

At dinner, Heather left her room and went into the cafeteria. She stood in line and looked over at Jack who was already seated at his usual table. He looked away trying to hide the tears in his eyes. Heather sniffled and gathered her dinner: a turkey sub, a pear, a Cesar salad, and a can of soda.

After getting out of line she walked over to the table where her friends were seated. They both rushed to her and hugged her, being worried after hearing where she had been.

"Heather, oh my god, are you hurt?" Jessa asked.

Heather nodded. "Yes, I'm fine, okay? Please don't make a big scene in front of all these people," she begged.

"What happened?" Melody asked.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it right now. Just let me eat."

They all sat down at the table and ate silently, listening to each other breathe. Heather took deep breaths, trying to relax, but really having no affect on her poor nerves. She kept looking over her shoulder at Jack. He was avoiding eye contact. He didn't want to hurt her, she knew that. But in her mind only they could hurt her; he could never cause her any pain or harm, but now he was ignoring her and that hurt her more than ever on the inside.

Heather noticed a couple of the teachers watching her. She cringed and went back to eating her food and whispered, "look at them. They're watching me."

"We see," Melody commented.

When they finished they slowly threw their trash away and walked to the common room, trying not to draw any attention. They all held hands; Jessa and Melody trying to show Heather she wasn't alone, trying to provide her with some sort of safety.

They sat down in comfy arm chairs around a small coffee table and laid down a board game and began to play. Heather thought if she could retain some sort of normality, that she and Jack would be safe for a little while longer. But now, she was sure that soon enough they'd be caught, as the school librarian stared over at her whispering something into the phone on her desk.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
daremaster 1
getDare God

I was kidding! But Im glad you did it! Nice chapter!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #25
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Six

After dinner Jack, like the rest o the boys, went to their next class. The Trainer/Trainee class. Only boys were in the class, except for the select female students that the Head Master selected himself for each lesson. Jack hated the class; some other boys did to, but for the most part they enjoyed watching the female students be stripped naked and punished.

Jack sat down in his seat next to Kyle, who now had a sling holding his arm after a visit to the nurse. "Who'd they pick today?" Jack whispered to Kyle. "I can't see up to the front."

Kyle frowned, but replied, "Beth, she was late for class this morning remember?"

"Oh, yeah." Jack frowned.

The teacher walked up to the front of the class and looked over his students. It was only the senior class this period, so there was only about 20 to 30 male students. He grabbed Beth and threw her on the floor and drew a name from a cup of sticks.

"Jack Bevels. Your up for teaching today," the teacher said.

Jack looked up to him puzzled. "What? Me? No, no thank you."

"Get up here, now!"

Reluctantly, Jack slowly got out of his chair and walked to the front of the class. Beth was now at his feet, but he couldn't bare to look at her so vulnerable.

"Show us what you have learned so far from this class, Jack," the teacher demanded.

Jack took a big gulp and looked down at Beth. He knew if he didn't listen then he'd be in trouble himself, and then maybe so would Heather. "Get on your knees."

Beth got to her knees and shivered. Her naked body was revealed and she kept her eyes closed tight. Her nipples and her pussy involuntarily wet.

"Serve me, slut."

She held back tears and unbuckled his belt. Beth unzipped his jeans and then reached for the button; she pulled them down till they reached his ankles. The whole class stared as she gripped the rim of his boxers. The teacher took a look and noticed, along with the rest of the class and Beth, that there were fresh, still wet, marks on his boxers from ejaculation. Beth started to pull Jacks underwear down and the teacher grabbed her by the hair and yanked her backwards.

"Stop!" he exclaimed.

"W...Whats wrong, sir?" Jack questioned.

"What are those marks from?" the teacher asked as he pointed at the spots on Jacks boxers.

"Oh, I...I don't know. Precum maybe?" he said cautiously.

"I don't think so. Pull up your pants now!" he hollered.

Jack hesitated, "Sit, I swear I don't know what..."

"Do what your told!"

Jack pulled up his jeans and stood still in place. The teacher grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room and down the hallway. "I think you need to have a chat with the Head Master, Jack."

"What have I done?" he asked.

"You've had sex. Quite recently, too. And I'm sure he will get you to talk."

The teacher took him to the Head Master's office and followed him into the room, almost pushing him. The Head Master turned in his chair and looked at the both of them. "What is it?" he asked.

The teacher pushed Jack forward and said, "I've caught him. He has ejaculation spots on his boxers; still wet."

"Oh, really? Let me see," the Head Master demanded.

The teacher pulled down Jack's jeans and pointed to the spots on his boxers.

"Hmm, I see. That will be all, thank you. I'd like to speak to him alone, if you don't mind." The teacher left the room and the Head Master stared at Jack, his eyes with dark. "So, where did those spots come from, Jack? I mean there would be much more if you had only been masturbating."

"I swear, that was all I was doing. I didn't have sex," Jack replied.

"I know you had sex. You can't hide it, Jack. But now we need to know who you broke the rules with."

"I didn't break the rules!" Jack protested.

"Calm yourself, young man. I wont tolerate that sort of attitude in my office. Now tell me who she is, Jack."

"No. I wont."

"Oh, you'll talk. One way or another." He stood from behind his desk and walked around it. He grabbed jack and handcuffed his hands behind his back and began to walk him to another room that was connected by a door to his office. Once inside he hooked the handcuffs on jack to a hook on the wall and had it pulled up. Jack was now suspended in the air against the concrete wall and began to holler. "Oh, hush now. I'll release you when you tell me who she is, but until then I'll leave you here." He walked out and shut the door and locked it.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #26
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Omg this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Unbelievable!!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #27
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Lovely start

Well written
Nicely spaced
Good punctuation
Interesting story
Nice Chapter Lengths

Thanks for writing - please private message when new part is out

PS - have added additional tags - Jack, Heather, Jessa, Kyle, Beth, fullofsecrets, class, getDare, story, slut, teacher, rules, teen. (hope these help increase views etc)

If there are any others you wish to be added or changed feel free to get back in touch

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #28
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the quick updates!

Anyways that was a good chapter.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #29
fullofsecrets

Book Immoral Teaching Part Seven

After study hall Heather went to class. She sat down in her desk and looked around. Jack wasn't in his seat, and he wasn't n the back talking to his friends. She looked over at Kyle, who looked upset, and mouthed to him asking where Jack was.

"Head Master's office," he whispered to her.

Heather stood from her chair, shocked. The teacher looked at her and asked her if she had something to say; she said no and the teacher told her to sit back down and she did. She was frozen, simply staring into blank space. Her eyes had widened and her mind was ranting and rambling of thoughts. Thinking about where he could be.

After class Heather ran down all of the hallways, hoping it wasn't true; that he really wasn't in the Head Master's office. She went to the counselors office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Miss Numan said.

Heather opened the door and went inside. She looked around, half panicking. "Miss Numan, has Jack Bevels been in here today? I...I have his homework from his last class. He just missed it."

"Hmm, no he hasn't, Heather. Have you checked his room?" Miss Numan asked, showing her suspicion.

"Yes, I knocked. But he wasn't there and his roommate sad he was missing," Heather replied, trying to sound convincing.

"Well, it really isn't any of your concern. Now is it, Heather? Why are you so worried about Mr. Bevels in the first place?"

"Well, I just.... I...." Heather trailed off.

"You what, Heather?"

"I was just trying to help him. And I was worried he may have gotten hurt."

"Heather, please come with me, alright?" Miss Numan requested. She stood from behind her desk and walked over and took Heather's arm in hers. She walked her out of the room and led her in the direction that Heather was now familiar with; the way to the Head Master's office.

When they got to his office Miss Numan opened the door and walked Heather inside and got her seated in a chair. "Head Master?" she asked.

He looked up, noticing Heather and then looked over at Miss Numan. "Yes?" he said.

"Heather here, is worried about Mr. Bevels. We were wondering if maybe you might know where he is, sir," she conceded.

"Oh, I see. That will be all, Miss Numan. I will see you later."

Miss Numan left the room and it had gone silent. Heather watched the Head Master as he suspiciously and precariously watched her.

"Why are you worried about Jack, Heather?" he asked.

"I was bringing him his homework and I can't find him anywhere," Heather replied, trying to hide the achy feeling in her voice.

"Hmm, well why is he any of your concern? Don't you have our own homework and classes to go to? Why would you worry about a silly boys problems?" he questioned.

"Oh, well, yes I do. But you see I was just trying to be nice."

He stood from behind his desk and it seemed that he towered over her. She sunk in her chair as he spoke. "Heather, we all know now what you have been doing. You and Jack have been sneaking around together, now haven't you?" he asked and Heather stayed silent, staring at the floor. "You and Jack have committed to each other, you both think you are in love and if you can hide it than you wont get into any trouble." He paused and then continued, "you're wrong."

"Sir..." Heather started to sob into her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Now, you know that sorry doesn't cut it, Heather. You know you're in very big trouble, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." Heather sobbed harder, her hands now covered in tears.

He folded his hands and shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Heather. But you know the rules and now you must be punished."
Old 12-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #30
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love this story! One of the best on this site!

All the love xoxoxo

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young