Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-29-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
karen b
Baby Member

Smile Sunday morning office park streak.

Task: Be dropped off at one point and picked up at another, and clothing may not be carried. Preferred location is a park or other wooded setting with two parking lots and a path connecting. Helper friend is to take possession of my clothes at point A and then drive to point B and await my arrival.

The difficulty is not only finding a place that meets this criteria, but only in finding one that is not too long or will have a lot of people. A few people and I can duck behind cover as needed, if I see them coming. The solution was an office campus on a Sunday, although there would be a lot more open space, I could easily see people coming and dash for whatever cover available or go around a building. My girlfriend and I checked out several locations as a test last week and the following week would be the actual event.

I had exchanged emails with several people about it all, sort of as a delay but then realized that I could back out without as a result. I think the most nerve racking time were the days leading up to the big day. During the days before I could bury myself in my teaching duties, but at night at home my mind was free. To relax enough to get to sleep, every night I would stand outside my backdoor and strip and touch myself and then go to my bed when I was sufficiently worked up to finish the job right.

Finally with day arrive. I got up early, did my usual morning routine and then spent maybe half an hour to decide what to wear. Stupid really, but I wanted something that was easy off and easy on – since the task was to strip and dress outside the car. I re-read the assigned task, and it included underwear. This is meant to elevate the stripping sensation, so a blouse and skirt were to be the over clothes I figured or a t-shirt and shorts. The first would mean heels or other feminine shoes and the second I could wear sneakers. The latter a better option if I needed to move quickly. Although looking back now, an office campus has less chance of dangerous footing and I could have gone barefoot, but better safe than sorry. Now there’s an odd thing to say given the circumstances.

The location is basically a triangle of buildings, each with a parking lot in front and a circling road and one main exit to a city street. Nina gave me the option of having her meet me at one of the buildings back corners as I was to start at another back corner, but that would mean I might have to wait for her to drive around and the other choice was for her to walk in the opposite direction and meet me. Obviously avoiding the common area in the middle. I liked this second option.

So at about 9 in the morning we arrived my heart was already going at full speed and I hadn’t even gotten out of the car yet! Then we walked around to the back of building A, as we called it. No other cars were in our lot and I assumed none were in the others, although I wasn’t going to go to the front of any buildings.

I stood behind an evergreen bush and did nothing until Nina cleared her throat. First the t-shirt and then the shorts. Then a long hesitation as I looked around again and again. My bikinis show more skin, but underwear outside feels different, especially with sneakers.

Now I have been nude outside before, mostly at night in my own back and front yards, and on Nina’s deck and streaked her townhouse community common area both also at night, and sunning in the mountains several times – but now I was going to be nude in the daytime in civilization. Maybe I could be seen, probably not, but I could hear cars. I was nervous, scared, and excited.

I held onto my bra as I slide my panties off over my shoes, which turned out to be a little awkward, I then held onto both articles took a deep breath and surrendered them. OMG. I was ready to back out and call it quits when she took off to building C. It’s amazing, but when you don’t have any clothes on outside your hearing is so focused. I heard every bird and car for a mile around I think.

I stayed behind watching her walk until she was about half way and turned around to see where I was. That’s when I started out. At first I ran, but I had been so worked up that I was out of breath in no time and stopped at a tree, which only a squirrel could have hid behind. I looked around, was anyone in an office today? If they were, they wouldn’t be looking out a window, probably, so all I had to worry about were any cars that might come off the main road to the industrial park circle road.

I had thought about that before and seen it before on the test walk, and now I remembered it. So I didn’t need to run and could walk, although I sort of trotted which reminded me why I was doing this. FOR FUN. And yes it was, I liked seeing myself and was excited by the thought of what I was doing.

When I reached Nina I was both relieved and disappointed it was over, and I felt embarrassed to get dressed out in the open and ran to the nearest thing (in this case another small tree). Another odd thing to do, but you don’t always think clearly in that situation I’ve found out. It felt both comforting and confining to put clothes on.

All the way back I was proud and amazed that I had actually done it, and didn’t realize how excited I was until later when I had to pee and saw that my panties were moister than usual. That night my rabbit got quite a work out.

kisses karen.
karen b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to karen b for this post:
Old 02-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
scienceistasty

This was an excellent story, you've got a talent for describing your silly naked exploits. I hope you have more for us to read.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
alexrules01

Wish I was in one of those offices
Old 03-01-2008, 01:24 AM   #4
BeX25

OMG. That did it for me. You hit the nail on the head

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Nicely done! I think the descriptions of the whole event do so much more than one or two snapshots. Such a pleasure to read and very envious that it is warm enough where you are that you could do that at the end of February!

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures; Will your friend be next?
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk