Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #31
alex987

First of all, slow pace is awesome! ;D
Second of all, nice note about Germany etc.
I like the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter there!
Englisch ist wie üblich super ;D
Morgen endlich Wochenende ;3

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #32
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Finally a new chapter!

I hope you like it, please leave me a comment, if you did so. :P

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

But then he grinned and replied: "Well, it's not like I had planned, but I anticipated some fun at the party. And that's why I opened the window, Jonathan and Steffi would obviously leave then." He smirked.

"Ah okay, your turn", Chad replied, still wondering whether this game was going to lead where he thought or not.

"Uhm, Jan...?" Tim said.

"Truth."

Tim looked contemplative at him and uttered a 'hmm'. Then he grabbed a glass and made himself another drink, looking even more contemplative. Just then Chad realized that, when Jan asked him about his experience, he wasn't even given the opportunity to choose, Jan just asked and he replied, probably because he was to busy being scared about them figuring out about him and boys. He wondered if he should complain about Jan disregarding the rules, but however overlooked it because he was eager to know what Tim was going to ask Jan.

"Uhm..." Tim started slowly and grinning. "When did you jerk last and what were you thinking about? You don't need to tell in detail, just one or two sentences."

Jan hesitated for a moment, causing Chad to hold his breath. This could actually become quite interesting. Jan looked a bit like it embarrassed him to tell, but he finally started.

"Well... it was last night and,” he paused for a moment, blushed and continued: “I was thinking of what Robin and you were doing to me last weekend, after I lost..." he silenced. "Well, that's enough information." He grinned and stuck out his tongue, but also blushed even more.

"Ah, good to know!" Tim replied winking, obviously satisfied with the response, judging from his grinning. Chad had to assimilate what he just had heard. Jan had jerked off about something Robin and Tim were doing to him? What could have happened? Whatever it was, there was definitely more going on than he could have dreamt of before. Definitely they were at least bi or something. He couldn't think of anything else what Jan could be referring to.

He noticed Tim looking over to him with a slightly concerned, examining glance. He's worried about my reaction, Chad realized. Of course, Tim had done something really daring probably, having a random American over and having a coming out like this... well he didn't mind, as he was bi anyway, but he knew enough people who would react differently than him. He looked into Tim's eyes and smiled soothingly. Tim seemed to understand, looked relieved and smiled back.

"Tim, what's your choice?" Jan's voice interrupted, pulling them out of their silent conversation.

Tim remained silent for some moments. Then he said cheekily: "Uhm, I'm kinda scared about what you gonna do now, but let's break the ice. Gimme a dare."

Jan looked over at Chad, he looked like he was considering something. Had he noticed Tim’s and his exchange of glances? He sipped on his glass and waited for Jan to do something.

Finally Jan spoke to him: "Uhm, Chad, you don't mind if I involve you in a dare, do you?"

Okay, he surely had noticed. "Sure, go ahead, no worries."

Jan turned to Chad and said: "I dare you to give Chad a hot lap dance and let him strip your shirt whilst you do it. You have to dance at least one minute, no need to hurry with this task."

Tim stood up and looked over to Chad. "You're alright?"

Chad nodded and leant back to give Tim the space for his lap dance. The tent in his trousers had started to grow already. He tried to think of a way to hide it but found himself caught in this situation, unable to adjust with his hand or anything else. Tim grinned at him and slowly lowered himself onto Chad's lap, face to face, his legs at the outside of Chad's legs and moving for and backwards over his crotch. Chad couldn't help getting a fully hard-on immediately.

Chad just leant back and enjoyed at first, trying to not moan or look like he enjoyed it too much though. Tim put his hands on his shoulders and massaged them softly. Suddenly he stopped. "What are you waiting for, strip my shirt. We're doing this not just for the fun of it!" He said sternly, but then laughed and added whilst smiling: "Just kidding, but go ahead."

Chad, having been scared for a second, exhaled relieved and grinned. His hands went down to Tim's knees and he slowly stroked along the upside of his legs, working his way up to Tim’s ass, resting his hands for some seconds there to grope softly around the buttocks. He looked up into Tim’s eyes. This was going so fast it seemed almost unreal to him. Tim looked back to him, he seemed to be enjoying the whole thing and grinned at him cheekily.

Tim's hands went down to his chest and fondled playfully through his shirt around his nipples. Chad felt like in heaven. He closed his eyes and moved his hands up to Tim's back, shoving his hands under Tim's shirt. He went up the back first, then down again and around the waist, grasping the shirt at the hips and pulling it up slowly. While pulling up the shirt he moved his hands over to the back and leant forward. Tim withdrew his hands from Chad's chest and moved them above his head.

Chad then looked over to Jan, only to see him making a short grab into his pants to adjust his little big friend, who was causing quite a tent. Jan noticed him looking and turned his head away with a guilty facial expression immediately, obviously not feeling comfortable with being caught. Chad grinned at him, crossed his arms behind Tim's back and pulled up the shirt slowly, their chests and heads almost touching. After removing Tim's shirt he stared at his chest, admiring his athletic upper body, his perky nipples, noticed Tim having slight goosebumps.

Tim's hands went from his shoulders again down to his chest, playing around for a few seconds. Then stroking down to his tummy and afterwards his hips, where Tim let go. He felt one of Tim's fingers nudging into his belly and looked up to see Tim smiling and getting up and moving next to him onto the sofa.

"Wooow, you guys are hot." Jan uttered.

"You really liked it, didn't you?" Chad replied with a teasing glance onto Jan's crotch.

"And you didn’t then?" Jan shot back, peering with his eyes alternately into his eyes and onto the huge, still not adjusted, bulge in his trousers.

"Yea, whatever!" Chad blushed and took some sips from his glass to break the eye contact between Jan and him.

"I guess it's my turn then." Tim said with a devious grin. "I guess you take a dare Chad?"

"Well, I don't really have a choice, do i? I don’t want to look like a pussy." Chad responded.

"That's true." Tim admitted. Then he pointed onto the floor in front of the TV.

"I dare you to lay down there and... "

What do you think comes next? :P
------------------------

I want to thank J.M.N for editing this chapter. I actually wanted to wait for Chad aswell so at least two native speaker checked this. But now I don't want to let you wait anymore. I hope there are not too many mistakes. :P

And a big thanks to everyone who commented!
My next post will be an annotation again, then the next chapter.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #33
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, I really like it. It is seriously awesome and really well written. Keep up the great work
Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #34
AMGWallHax

All these cliff hangers, i want moreeeeeeeeeee D:

love the story :3

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #35
alex987

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--!!! You can't stop there. Aah dude the new chapter better be up PRONTO!!!
...I'm just kidding
That was some seriously sexy shit there ;D My favorite chapter of the story so far!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 AM   #36
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Information

Thanks to everybody, I really appreciate your your comments.

Another (rather short) part with some background info... I actually wanted to mention this earlier, but yeah... so I tell it now...

-----

Tim's confusion about twist-off caps:
We simply don't have them in Germany, the most Germans don't even know they excist. And if they know they consider it to be a weird idea, in my experience. ;D

Language:
I try to write proper English of course, even though none of the characters, apart from Chad, speaks English fluently. Also, they would probably talk partly German and partly English. In their age, every German knows enough English for basic conversation and usually uses it when there are foreigners around, so they can understand each other. They talk German now and then, when they speak to other Germans, especially Jonathan and Steffi (I usually don't...)

I think compared to that group, my English is the best, Tim and Jan are good and Jonathan and Steffi don't really like to speak it but they can if they want to. But Toby.... well he really sucks at English, he always hated it in school and he didn't start improving until he started playing online on a US server. Before that his English sucked a lot, so I thought it'd be fun to let him fail speaking English. (So far by literally translation of German sentence structures.)

--------

I'll try my best to get the next chapter as soon as possible done!

See you soon!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #37
C.K.
Account Banned

Let them strip him?!! I want moreeeeee!! Hurry up love you saphir! <3
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #38
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

Wow! Very nice ! I love your story. You're a great writer . Saw some British words...dumb James <3! Keep up the great work!

Lots of love,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #39
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey :3
I want to thank Chad, Carl and Chris (who spend like one and half an hour with me on skype to fix details ) for making this story more enjoyable to read for you. :P
There is not really a cliffhanger in this chapter, I thought I should be nice at least every once in while. :P

Enjoy! :3

Chapter 6

"I dare you to lay down there and... " Tim paused, waited for a moment, grinning and looked like he was still thinking how to exactly word the dare.

Chad was about to die from excitement. "C'mon, don't keep me in suspense!"

Tim grinned at him. "Okay, lay down there and close your eyes. When I say go, Jan and me have one minute to do whatever we want to you." He paused for a second. Chad's eyes were filled with surprise and even a bit of fear about such a daring demand. Tim laughed, "Take care your eyes don't drop out. Don't worry, it's not going to be what you seem to be thinking." Chad wasn't sure if he should believe Tim or not, but sighed slightly. "Go on then!" he demanded.

"Well, your task is to not laugh, make noises, fidget or anything. Just don’t move and be silent. We will try to make it as hard as possible for you, but we will not hurt you or cause real pain. If you fail you will have a 5 second break until we continue and for each time you fail you will lose one article of clothing."

"I'm so screwed man," Chad laughed, partly worried, partly amused. He stood up and walked over to the spot Tim had shown him before. He had no idea how he was going to be able to stand it. They were probably going to tickle him, and that was not good since he was very ticklish. He could not imagine a more horrible challenge. His dick had already shrunk down to a semi again and when he laid down, he hoped it would stay like that for a while. But when Jan and Tim came over after drinking some more sips of their drinks and knelt down on his left and right respectively, his dick made clear that there were other plans and it started growing slowly but surely.

Tim leaned across him, laid his head to the left and looked at him sexually, smiling into his eyes. "Close your eyes, sweetie." Did he just say sweetie to him? Chad got a sudden feeling of extreme happiness and his lips formed a grin, so much so that his cheeks hurt, but then he realized his situation and obediently closed his eyes, trying to calm down and prepare for whatever they were going to do.

He could feel a hand on his right, probably Tim's, and heard him ask. "So, Chad, are you ready?"

His dick was almost full-mast again so he’d rather they started fast before one of them pointed it out. "Well, not really, but go ahead." He felt some kind of fabric, probably a pullover, being laid on his head so he couldn't look. First he tensed his body, but then he decided that it would be better to just lay there as relaxed as possible.

"Okay, the clock is ticking." He heard Tim say. Then he felt two hands softly caressing his chest around his nipples. The hands gently wandered in bigger and bigger circles around his chest and then down to his sides. Suddenly he felt a hand touching his left knee and then slowly groping upwards along his inner thighs, until it reached his crotch and rested on his rock-hard cock, slowly feeling out it's outline. Whichever of the two it was, this was definitely sooo gay. Chad felt warmth rising around his dick and it felt like it was about to simply explode, so desperately was his heart trying to pump more blood down there.

Suddenly, without any warning fingers grasped his sides and tickled him, playing around his ribs. He was totally taken by surprise and tried to resist, yet he couldn't help but to let out a loud squeal. He squirmed and writhed in laughter as the hands continued their torture.

"Stop whining." Tim called laughing, and the hands stopped their work. "Okay, 5 seconds are almost over, get ready."

By now the time had to be almost over, for they had taken too much time to tease him before the tickle-attack. He steeled for the next attack and some seconds later he could feel a hand going into his trousers, down under his boxers and checking out his dick, feeling the glans, then around his shaft and finally grabbing his balls. This was definitely not to make him squirm again but just to check him out. But he couldn't do anything about it anyway, and it was not like he didn't like it, so he just remained quiet and wondered whether it was Tim or Jan.

Then he felt something on his feet and before he could even think or react, his reflexes screwed *it up already and he found himself squirming like a fish out of water. "Aaaaaah, stop it!" Chad pleaded.

Tim let go of him and took the pullover. "You can open your eyes. Time’s almost up anyways, so we'll just release you." Chad opened his eyes and stood up with a relieved sigh.

"So I get to take off two pieces of your clothing?" Chad looked up and saw Tim grinning at him. "That wasn’t exactly part of the deal." He replied. But considering that Tim would strip him, he changed his mind and he stuck out his tongue at Tim. "Well, if you really insist, then you can do it. You can have my socks and shirt." He sat down on the couch, grabbed his glass and stretched out his legs in Tim's direction.

----------------

Be so nice and leave me a comment! :3 :P

Love <3
Saphir
Old 10-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #40
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Absoulutly awesome, there was alot of improvement since I read it and it flows allot better. Sorry I couldent help to much, I hope I will be able to help another time.

Love you
Kewai <3
Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #41
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

I don't know how I haven't looked at this before!
Absolutely amazing. Apart from all the MxM stuff (which is written wonderfully and super hot) I really like how it shows you a lot about Germany, and it feels really authentic. Keep it up, I'll be reading (:

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #42
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

Ahhhhh. I love it. This chapter was written very well. Keep up the great work Saphir! I can't wait to see what else happens in the game!

Love,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #43
Bound

Wowww, that was awesome!!!!!!! I had the luck to read everything from the top just right now - at once.

Saphir, you have great talent for writing - for me, perfect balance between detail and leading the story to go on further! I read your story all in a breath and can't wait till the next chapter!!!

Keep it going this way, pal! I love it!!

limits: family, open public, permanent marks, blood, skat, pissing, fisting, inslulting (other people), criminal, wedgies, crossdressing, diapers, fisting

Kik messenger: bound_mobile
Snapchat: boundbg

I'm gay and prefer males to contact me.
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #44
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi very nice job on story....it developing really well. I can't wait for what happens next.

And you are doing well with your english....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #45
gayboi25

Wow! Love It! Can't wait for more!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth