Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #16
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

I have returned ! Great update!!! However, I think I might have to help you with corrections because obviously you asked James for advice which was stupid because he speaks the incorrect form of our language . Sorry I couldn't help, but I'm back.

Love you!
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #17
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everybody!

Finally the third chapter is written and edited. A big thanks to Chad, James and Carl for editing and the getdare Chat (in particular Leo) for helping me with a very annoying sentence!

If you got any questions about further detail, logic and in how far things in the story fit with reality or anything, feel free to ask.

I'd really appreciate your comments, criticism, guesses about what is to come in the next part, and what not.

This chapter is dedicated to Chad. I'm so happy that you're back! <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

"Hey Tim! And hi Chad." A blond guy, presumably Jan, opened the door. He hugged Tim and shook hands with Chad. He was just as tall as Tim and Chad and although he was neither athletic, nor fat, but just an average guy, he had quite a handsome face. Chad had seen him a couple of times in school, but he didn't know that Tim and him were close.

"What are you waiting for, the party has already started!" called Chris, while he was already going up the stairwell. They followed him into the flat, hearing Bob Marley singing loudly about the Buffalo Soldier in the stairwell already.

The flat was rather small, but cosy. They went to the living room where another guy was mixing a Tequila Sunrise and smoking Hookah. In the background he noticed some movie running on the TV.

"That's Jonathan, that's Chad." Tim introduced. Chad had already seen Jonathan a couple of times before, as they had some courses in school together. He was blond and a rather tall and skinny guy.

The coffee table, which wasn't small at all, was fully covered with various juices, beer, glasses and various liquors. Probably enough alcohol to keep everybody in here a whole week drunken.

"Hey Chad, what's going on? You want something to drink?" Jonathan said, while concentrating on filling grenadine in his glass. "Sure." said Chad and dropped next to Tim on the couch. Just after Jonathan had filled another glass with Tequila, orange juice and grenadine, a small, orange-brown haired girl, probably about 16, entered the room and sat down partly next, partly on Jonathan. "Hey Chad, I'm Steffi, Tim already told me about you." she smiled at him.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Chad replied and smiled back.

Jan turned the music down a bit and took a seat on Tim's other side. Then he held out the hookah hose in offer.

"Thanks but no thanks, I don't like smoking."

"Oh, I didn't know. I hope you don't mind us smoking?"Jan said concerned.

It didn't bother Chad that much and he didn't want to cause problems just after arriving on his first party in Germany. "It's fine, I just don't feel like smoking."

He leaned back and started drinking his cocktail. It tasted nice and one could hardly taste the alcohol in it. He could probably drink a couple of them before he would feel any affects of the alcohol.

Toby, Tim and Jan started chatting about people he didn't know and the last weekend. Due to Toby's horrible English they quickly switched over to German, with the result being that he didn't understand anything.

Having finished his first cocktail, he took his first beer and tried to twist off the crown cork. It didn't work at all.

"What the hell are you trying?" Tim said laughing. Jan and Toby looked over and started laughing as well. Tim smiled at him. "You look like you got power in your arms, but it's not going to be enough for that.
"I didn't know, I'm used to twist-offs" Chad blushed hard.

"There are twist-off caps for beer bottles? Tim asked surprised. "Weird imagination. But well. Give me the bottle, I'll open it for you."

Chad handed over the beer and Tim took the closest bottle he could grab, a Licor 43, and levered the cap of.

The conversation went on, mostly in German, so he couldn't quite follow. He sat back on the couch. There had been less space on the couch before, but now it seemed that Tim had leant even closer to him. Did he do that to get closer to him or had Jan just taken his chance to get more space on the couch when they were busy with the beer? Chad didn't know, yet just enjoyed the touch of their arms and shoulders as they brushed together.

Not being able to follow the conversation Chad contemplated his time in Germany. He expected the worst, most boring year of his life when he was coming over and now, just after a week he was sitting in some flat with a couple of funny people getting trashed. The Germans he learnt to know seemed to be cool and open-minded. And totally hot, at least the ones he hung out with.

He looked over to the other couch. Steffi was getting closer and closer to Jonathan and seemed to try to make out with him. She caressed him and then and now kissed him but he mostly just sat there and seemed to not really care. Of course, he kissed her back, and he didn't look like he didn't like it, but it rather seemed like she did everything and he just waited for it to happen.

Either he's totally drunk, or not interested in girls. Or both. Chad wasn't sure. He however started to feel a bit disorientated.

Watching them kind of made him horny and he started to imagine making out with Tim.

"How about a drinking game?" Tim's suggestion startled him out of his thoughts.

"Of course, why not." Chad said. Toby seemed to be as delighted as one could be and suggested to play circle of death. Jonathan and Steffi seemed to be busy making out, but didn't complain and Jan had already gotten a deck of cards.

While Jan was shuffling the cards, Tim explained the game to Chad. The rules were very similar to the ones of Kings.

After some games everybody was kind of drunk, some more, some less. Chad had quite a bit of luck during the game. Only thinking of the amounts that Jan and Toby had been drinking, not only because of the game but also drinking extra when they felt like it, made him feel like puking. They seemed to have fun though.

They are probably way more used to it, Chad thought. It was approximately midnight when they finished their last game. Toby stood up. “Goodnight, we see us. I go now home.”

Wow, his English gets even worse when he’s drunk, Chad thought.

Toby left the room and started putting on his shoes and coat.
“Is he going to drive back that drunken?” Chad asked showing concern.

“No worries, of course not. He’ll walk. He has to leave because he has to get up early tomorrow. And he can’t drive in six hours either.” Tim replied and stood up. He opened the window for some oxygen and cold air to come in. The smell and the cool blow of the summer air made Chad instantly feel a bit more sober. Toby left the flat and Jan turned the music down a bit so the neighbors wouldn’t complain.

Jonathan and Steffi, who were sitting in some kind of hug and seemed to be tired, started looking around disturbed. “It’s cold, go away!” Jonathan complained, more tired than anything else. As nobody made a move to close the window after 15 seconds, Jonathan and Steffi stood up. “We’ll go over to Jan’s room and watch a movie.”

They left together with Jan, who joined them to turn on The Hangover. When he came back he closed the door, sat down and started making drinks for him, Jan and Chad.
“Could you make a Batida de coco with cherry juice for me?” Tim asked.
“Cuba Libre for me, please.” Chad stated to Jan.

“Here we go.” Chris said, handing over the cocktails some minutes later.

They leaned back and enjoyed their drinks a lot.

“Well, it’s only the three of us... What about playing another game?” Tim suggested.

“Which one.” Chad asked. During the party he had given up almost every single bit of his hope that something, at least a little bit, with Tim and him would happen tonight. But now his hopes grew high again.

“Well,” Tim said, “how about a game of Truth or Dare...?”

--------------------------

Write a comment! I dare you to! :P

Thank you for reading!

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #18
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

WOW!, Just WOW! You are an amazing writer and I LOVE your story. Perfect way to end the chapter iswell, I cant wait for more
Old 09-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #19
C.K.
Account Banned

No wonder you were asking me about bottle caps!! Haha great chapter, finally getting to the fun.. wooo can't wait xx
Old 09-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #20
alex987

The story is developing really well! this was a really great chapter and a pretty evil cliffhanger
I saw some twisting beer caps in the US, dumbest idea ever

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #21
AMGWallHax

Gut! :3

i like it

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #22
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all the nice comments, I love you! :3

The bottle caps were quite a tricky thing, yep C.K., that's why. I actually had to investigate what they look like, if you rather find twist offs or pry offs in US and so on, to be sure that what I'm writing makes any sense at all. Because I have never seen a twist off crown cap in my life.
Alex, I totally agree. I Don't get why they need that either...

If anybody finds logical errors in my story, or just something what sounds strange to them, please ask/annote it, so I know. :P

I've sadly never been to the US (nor to any other English country ) so I can't know everything. :P

I'm afraid, I havn't started writing the next chapter yet. I will hopefully find some time on wednesday or thursday, so it would be spellchecked and released on Friday... otherwise I have to do it on the weekend. :P School keeps me busy. :/

I'm always happy about your comments. So write one and quit the lurking. ;D

Love
Old 09-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #23
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

mxm stories or my favorite! Good job! keep it up!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #24
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

This story is amazing, I can't wait for your next chapter tonight I am waiting and waiting and waiting hoping that this chapter will be up before I go to sleep
Old 09-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #25
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, finally! :3
I'm reallly sorry for the long delay, school kept me busy and, to admit it, I was also a bit lazy.

I can finally present the 4th chapter. I worked until deep in the night to get it done (5 am...) so be nice and leave me a comment. :P

A little disclaimer:
Even though we drink lots of alcohol here, I have to mention: Alcohol is evil! :3
Seriously! You should never get people totally trashed to do stuff with them. That is the worst crap you can do. If you drink alcohol you should not go over your limit. You put yourself and others in danger.

Oh and if you get aggressive or don't know how to behave or something when you're drunk, get a psyciatrist and stop drinking. I don't like such people...

Have fun reading!

Chapter 4

Chad couldn't believe his ears. Had Tim really just suggested to play Truth or Dare?
"Uhm, yeah why not?" Chad replied, maybe a bit too fast and excitedly. Was this leading to where he wished it to be? He looked over to Jan to check his reaction. Apart from looking drunk, Jan looked like he liked the idea, but also like he wasn't surprised at all.

Are they going to play this game for the first time or do they do it occasionally? Jan's reaction being far from surprised or reluctant, Chad became somewhat suspicious.

"What about the rules?" Chad asked, wondering what Tim was aiming for. Was he interested in guys, and Jan maybe as well? Or did he just wanted to find out some spicy details about him?

"Well, Jonathan and Steffi are in the flat, and my mum is as well, sleeping just in the room next to us. So we have to keep quiet, at least I want neither of them to notice. Also, nobody should spread this around."

Tim nodded and added: "Don't ask the same person twice in a row. Keep it reasonable, everyone can, one time in the game, reverse one dare or truth given to them. So only ask for things you could imagine to do or answer as well."

"Sounds fine." Chad said. "Who'll start?"

"I don't care." Tim responded.

"Me neither, but let's drink for it." Jan suggested and took a bottle of champagne, filled three glasses, each 0.2l, full to the brim and gave each of them a glass.

"This is not going to end up good for me." Chad murmured. He was sure he couldn't beat any of them. Jan sat down on the other side of the table, so it was only Tim and him left on the sofa.

"Go!" Jan said. Chad started drinking as fast as he could. The sparkling champagne wasn't the best think for a drinking competition. When he had drunk about the half of the glass he already had to burp like hell. He looked over to Tim, noticed that he was almost done.

He heard coughing from the other side of the table. Jan seemed to have choked on his own drink. He had to stop drinking and started coughing vigorously. After a few seconds of struggling it was over, but despite continuing drinking immediately, he had no chance to catch up. Tim was the winner, Chad got the runner-up slot and Jan was the last one.

They waited for Jan to clean up the mess he caused while coughing, then Tim said: "Chad, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Chad replied instantly. He had already expected Tim to ask him first; also, he was not going to take a dare directly in the beginning.

"Uhm, well... tell me, are you in a relationship with someone? And if not, are you interested in someone recently? And if so, is it someone from the U.S., or someone from Germany, who you met this week?"

"I'm not in a relationship..." Chad replied. "But I might be interested in someone, from Germany." He looked at Tim, maybe a bit too obvious, and blushed a bit, hoping Tim wouldn't notice.
Tim however seemed satisfied with his reply. "Okay, your turn."

Chad pondered what he could ask. He would ask Jan first and hoped Jan would ask Tim, so Tim couldn't ask him again and had to ask Jan back, and Jan him then, so he had a better idea of what the pace of his questions should be.

"Jan, truth or dare?"

"Gimme a truth, Baileys anybody?"
Tim shook his head.

"I'd take one, and my question is... how far have you gone with a girl yet?"

Jan took his time to reply, filled two glasses with Baileys and handed one over to Chad. "Well, not that far really, making out, having hands down there and such. But not all the way."

He looked a bit gloomy while saying the last sentence, but then his face cheered up and he grinned. "Whatever, cheers!"

"Cheers!" replied Chad and he sipped at his glass.

"Okay, I ask you in return: How far have you ever gone with someone."

Chad sipped on his glass slowly. Jan didn't specify it on girls. He placed the glass on the table, delayed his answer a bit more, and pretended to think. Actually he was thinking, but it was less about recalling and more about how to put the answer. Then he spoke. "Well, handjobs and blowjobs, but never all the way."

Hopefully they don't ask whether I gave or received, Chad thought.

"Oh cool, okay, better than nothing." Jan said. "It's your turn then."

Phew, Chad was quite relieved that Jan didn't specify his question. He turned to Tim.
"Well, it's not the best question, I know, but... I've been wondering about this all the time. Did you actually set all this up?"

Tim looked like he had been busted for a split of a second.

But then he grinned and replied...

__________________________________________________ _____

I hope you liked it. The pace is slow, I know, but there is more to come. :P
Don't forget your comment! :P
Love
Old 09-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #26
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

LOL, OMFG This is SOOOOO GREAT!!! I love it, you deserve an award, english may be a second language, but your writing doesnt show it.

Keep up the great work
Old 09-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #27
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

Sorry it took a while for me to reply. I love this story, because it's me! It's really good and you would never know someone who doesnt speak the language fluently was writing it. Keep up the great work!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
captainsatkins

Excellent story. Liking it... also liking that the Germans can drink at 16... not liking that it's 18 in the UK.
captainsatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:18 AM   #29
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your comments!

I thought, as I haven't written the next chapter yet, I could give you some background information about fictional/real stuff in this story. Maybe some people are interested.

Otherwise just skip this and wait for the next chapter. (hopefully this weekend, btw.)

About the party:

The description of how the party went is pretty much what happens in reality when we are over at Jan's. We just talk, play drinking games and have fun (get trashed, not the other fun ;D ), even though his mother is just in the room next to us.

Jonathan and Steffi are oftenly making out and before they came together she actually made out with both, Tim and Jonathan, at the same time (one on the left and one on the right... it really was fun to watch )

We played some funny (drinking-)games with the same outcome as truth or truth, which is why I know them quite well. But we never had anything going on between the boys, sadly, it's all fictional about that.

And Chad is lucky so far. We had two times Americans over. One time an exchange student of Jan who wasn't allowed to drink (and didn't want) at all because his parents were weird and he too. However, on the 2ndlast day we had school's out and he was somewhere in the park with his American mates and he got so super trashed, he puked and everything. Wouldn't have happened if we were with him probably... ;D
And I had two Americans over and we partied over at Jan's. He (20) got totally drunk under the table by some 16 year olds... and she (just turned 21)... well let's say.. Absinth is evil *cough* never saw someone puking so long and much *cough*

About Germany:

Alcohol
You can buy beer, wine and champagne as soon as you are 16, liquor with 18. The law only prohibits to buy it or to allow children and teens to consume it, but it does not prohibit to consume it. It does only count in public (which includes bars, shops, etc.) But not in your flat/house. If you are drinking in a park or something, it's not like anybody cares
It is not like every German teen drinks a lot or regularly, but I hardly know anyone who hasn't drunken liquor a couple of times before becoming 18. On the other hand the most German teens I know, can handle how much they drink and how far they can go.

Streets and City
As the most German cities are very old (the one where I live is about one thousand years old), the streets are totally different to streets in U.S. we have a very weird system how traffic works, tons of signs and totally confused streets. This summer I had a student from Colorado and his girlfriend over, and they (both have a driver's licence in the U.S. for years) said, they wouldn't dare driving on German streets, at least not yet. Just because it's too confusing and they'd probably cause an accident within the next mile.

Thank you again for your comments! If you got any other questions about stuff in the story, feel free to ask. ;D Also if you have suggestions about the story or criticism, just tell it! :P

Love
Old 09-29-2011, 08:27 AM   #30
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Looking forward to the new chapter and thanks for the extra information It makes the story easier to imagine

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth