Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-09-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Book The Village

Part 1

Adam was a boy and Eve was a girl. According to various sources, these were the first two people. Like, ever. The first boy, the first girl. But this story focuses on not the first, not the second, but, well, a few boys and a few girls later. Skip ahead from that heavenly garden some 2010 years and we’re about right. Enter Brunshaw, take the third exit at the central roundabout, head onwards for 3 miles, via left and take the third sharp exit on the right hand side, nudge left, continue onwards, follow the sexy satnav lady’s voice, turn into Moonshine Crescent and follow the road ahead.

24, 26, 28, 30. You have reached your destination. 30 Moonshine Crescent. Beyond the front door and the bricks which surrounded it to act as a safe and supportive living environment (more commonly referred to as a house), lived three people. Mrs Milligan, Mr Milligan and their daughter, Isabella. Isabella Milligan. Now, I’ve introduced the family but I’ll only describe one of the three residents to you because two of the family will conveniently exit the story to compliment the narrative and plot development.

Isabella Milligan, but Bella for short. Or Bells. Jingle, at Christmas. I digress. Stood upright, she was taller than her mum, who was quite short, really then rendering Bella average height. Jet black hair fell from the heavens above, straight down passing her hazel eyes, each one holding the power of a thousand diamonds. If only she had that in bank notes and coins. The girl was 17 years old, just turned, her birthday a month ago on 18th June. Unluckily for her, this unfortunate date made her the youngest in her year at college, but she didn’t mind. She was able to be that little bit more cheeky and she often took advantage.

Her mainstream personality – and, by that, I mean she was just like most of the other girls in college; charming, occasionally loud, fun... you get the idea – held a few quirks. One being her unique over-use of the word “rawr”. In fact, it might as well have been her name. Every piece of paper, whether it be scrap or for the most formal exam or interview in the world, would have a doodle monster on it with the word “rawr” in a comic speech bubble. It made her cute, somehow. She also had a habit of using other such words like “smush” and “snuggle”. You know the ones. Really, at heart, she was just a big softie, and she loved it.

Highlights of her divine figure included the perfectly-tanned legs and the set of perks she kept close to her chest. Two small perks of perfect size, self-admittedly her best features. Some of the guys might’ve argued, indeed claiming her “yum bum” to be crowned as her Number One, but we all know girls are always right and she was more than happy to put the gawpers in their places. ‘Course, though, she never refrained from the odd tease here and there.

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-09-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm glad you've finally posted, and though I've already read it I'll say again it's brilliant, I adore the way the write and I do hope you continue.
I'm also glad that you used my name, of course

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 2

“I can’t believe –”

“Oh, just do it!”

Bella was stark raving naked. No, hold on. Lemme do that again.

“I can’t believe –”

“Just do it already!”

Bella was naked. As naked as a human devoid of any clothes. Her friend, Kate, wasn’t. Kate, the “fit brunette with Bella”, as she was often named, was chilling with Bella for the night whilst her parents were out and the two had ended up playing a round of Truth or Dare. As you do. Kate had just admitted to having prodded another girl’s vagina before and now it was Bella’s turn; a dare, she’d just picked and a dare she’d just been given. The dare in question required Bella to visit every room with a window, turn on the light and bare all to the world. Not that anyone would be watching at 10:30pm really. Well, except nerdy Garfield who lived over the road, owner of binoculars and every spot cream currently available in Boots.

“If you don’t do it shortly –”

“Fine!”

Off she went, strutting her stuff around her house and flashing to the moon and its friends. As she reached the first window, the double-glazed-for-only-£49.95 one in her parents’ room, she hesitated and sighed. She questioned her sigh, actually. Part of her was nervous, part shy, but part excited. She reached out her hand, drew back the curtain’s edge and shifted it to one side. Hello, world. Her eyes darted down the front street, one way and then the other, at light-speed. She sighed in relief. Most curtains were closed, most lights were off, the street was dead to the world. Even Garfield’s curtains were closed. This immediately helped settle her a little, knowing that half of the amount of windows she’d yet to visit were pretty safe. And then she’d be fine anyway because there were just miles of fields to the back of her house, meaning nobody would see her.

And true enough, nobody caught her. In fact, she got so caught up in the entertaining moments, Kate had to call her back, wondering where the hell she’d got to.

“Thought you’d gone for a walk down the road,” she laughed.

“Ha! You wish.”

Kate winked.

“No!” Bella growled, firm to the end.

After what appeared to be a moment of awkwardness, they both broke into laughter. They both knew it was just a bit of silly fun and they trusted each other with their lives. Unless Kate was driving. Mental driver. Unsafe on the road. You only have to ask that poor squirrel off Clough Road. But that’s another story. (“The Spin-Off Adventures of Quirrel the Squirrel” coming soon to a ... no.) Seriously though, they were completely fine. Comfortable as ever and so Bella took the pleasure of daring Kate the very same dare.

However, this time, it appeared somebody had been watching and had tipped our Garfield off. He was there, at his window, Action Man binoculars in one hand and (probably) Vaseline in the other. Dirty weirdo. But Kate didn’t care. Loads of lads had seen her breasts at parties and she almost died of laughter at the idea of teasing Garfield, knowing full-well he’d never even get close to a real pair of perks.
Over the road, one of Garfield’s zits exploded with frustration.

As midnight rolled round, the girls settled down and got ready for bed. Pink pajamas, fluffy white slippers, mobile phones at the ready and the most cuddlesome pillows in the world. Perfecto. Being ever-so-slightly hyperactive females of a young age, they decided to text a few of the lads. Kate more-so than Bella, but she joined in regardless for a giggle. Flirty, dirty texts were sent and replies were waited for. Five minutes passed and finally, two texts arrived; one to Kate, one to Bella.

Bella opened hers.

From Dave. Quite clearly drunk, as half the text appeared to be absent.

“shw me ur tits lol snd us a picc!!xx”

Yeahhhh. Bella smirked and threw her phone to Kate.

“Dare ya!”

Bella glared, a look stiffened upon her face which abruptly said “NO”. Kate could hardly confine her giggles. She then threw her phone over to Bella.

“cme dwn townn nd il do u sxc xx!”

Bella gritted her teeth, barely containing her amusement before bursting after quite a good solid 20 seconds. A few more cheeky texts were exchanged before Bella glanced over to her bedside table, drew her eyes upon the 01:03am and dozed off to sleep, snoring rather loudly.

Bella jolted up.

“UH, WHAT?!”

Kate had just thrown a small hardback book at her.

“You were snoring,” she said, turning to face her friend.

“Look, Kate, it’s my house, alright! I’ll snore if I want to,” came the reply. And, with a final “goodnight”, the two girls nodded off into the night.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
May

I LOVE your style of writing! It's very entertaining and holds my interest quite well. I really hope you finish this!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I'm glad you've finally posted, and though I've already read it I'll say again it's brilliant, I adore the way the write and I do hope you continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by May View Post
I LOVE your style of writing! It's very entertaining and holds my interest quite well. I really hope you finish this!

Thankyou both kindly. I do actually plan to finish this one. It's going to be a relatively small story but there's a lot planned to happen in it. I've got a narrative outline so I should be able to come back and finish this if I'm ever lacking.

I hope it continues to interest and entertain
Old 08-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
OoOoOo

I love this story so far, please finish this one.
OoOoOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoOoOo View Post
I love this story so far, please finish this one.
Glad you like it ^_^

And I will do
Old 08-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #8
memyselfandi

I really like your writing style...and this story is really good
memyselfandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
I really like your writing style...and this story is really good
Thanks for the kind words ^_^

Part 3 is on its way...
Old 08-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 3

It was the morning after the night before. No, wait, it wasn’t. Sorry.

It was the afternoon after the morning after the night before. The clock informed the girls of the time (2:05pm) and Kate said her farewells and headed off home, ready to pack her suitcase for her trip to Greece which would depart from the airport at 7pm that night. Always last minute, Kate. Bella waved her off and told her she wanted a postcard, before heading back upstairs to her domain.

bellathecarrot – her laptop password, if you want it. Not that you’ll be able to get on her laptop ‘coz she isn’t real and all that. But yeah.

After the increasingly irritating Windows start-up sound, she opened Control Panel and told it to fuck off. Then, to her usual routine. MSN, Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger, Digital Spy, and all in that order. Nothing interesting. These summer holidays were turning out to be quite a bore-fest. Most of her friends were on holiday whilst she was stuck at home, house-sitting whilst her parents were still out. Probably in some hotel somewhere having an unplanned break without informing their daughter. Sounded about right.

Back downstairs, she tootled into the kitchen to make a brew. Flick, boil, click, pour. One delicious coffee, made exactly how she liked it. Milk added before and after and precisely four teaspoon-turns of the drink. She slumped down into one of the chairs at the table and plonked her mug down on a placemat.

“Bored, bored, bored,” she thought to herself.

Now, usually, after that sort of statement in a story, you’d expect a plot twist or you’d expect for something exciting to happen.

Well, it didn’t.

She sat there, bored out of her brains, casually flicking through the TV magazine but to no avail. Nothing was on. Everything was cack. Home-makeover shows, cookery tips, repeats of soaps, yadda, yadda. She even delved into the CBBC listings but all the kiddy shows were shit too.

“Whatever happened to kid’s TV?” Bella thought as she took another sip. She sighed a long, wistful, drawn-out, heavy, yawn-inducing sigh and flung the magazine back on the stool beside her. Then, suddenly, she sighed another long, wistful, drawn-out, heavy, yawn-inducing sigh.

BANG!

Sorry, just wanted to throw some onomatopoeia in there for dramatic effect. In reality, she just sighed another long, wistful, drawn-out, heavy, yawn-inducing sigh.

(You’re still expecting something exciting to happen, aren’t you? Poor sod.)
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I love how in your writing you tend to randomly talk to the reader, but you already knew I love your stories
Keep writing.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #12
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I love how in your writing you tend to randomly talk to the reader, but you already knew I love your stories
Keep writing.
It's odd. I love it but I sometimes do it too much and it takes you out of the story. Quirk I picked up thanks to Douglas Adams I think, but I tend to over-do it. So I hope it's not too bad. I've certainly toned down the interruptions later on as we get to the girl-on-g... NOTHING.

Glad you're enjoying it ^_^
Old 08-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #13
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Really lovely story!

As everyone else has said, you have an incredibly entertaining writing style.
I'm so looking forward to the next part! <3

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #14
May

I'm tempted to stop reading for a week so I don't have to be like "GAH! DON'T STOP NOW!!" But I couldn't do that, this is too good!

Goin off on a tangent here... Mind checkin out my short story? It isn't finished yet... But I could use some tips and feedback

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is disintegration.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:52 AM   #15
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellz View Post
Really lovely story!

As everyone else has said, you have an incredibly entertaining writing style.
I'm so looking forward to the next part! <3

Thanks! And you may have a cookie for the picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by May View Post
I'm tempted to stop reading for a week so I don't have to be like "GAH! DON'T STOP NOW!!" But I couldn't do that, this is too good!
Curiosity killed the cat. I hope you don't have a cat.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, girls, kinky, naked, village