Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-24-2010, 09:49 PM   #31
Honestman

Thank god for a new update. I just read this and it is awsome. I'm shaking with excitement for the next chapter. Please do continue!!!!!
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #32
HHHobo

Default Chapter 12

That evening was sort of standard fare. Brian’s parents put out a buffet of Thanksgiving leftovers. When we had eaten, they piled us into their two cars and drove us to the cineplex. Brianna and Molly were carrying bags of unknown contents. They had picked out a chick flic for us to watch. There was an action movie that Brian and I wanted to see. We said we’d go see that and meet up after it was over. “We won the contest and control the weekend,” insisted Molly. The other girls backed her up. We were forced to see “Summer Satin”, a story about a college girl who loses her boyfriend when she is diagnosed with diabetes.

Brianna demanded that the other six of us sit in the row in front of her and Molly. She put Rachel and Colleen together, then Brian and me, finishing with Bridget and Libby. Our two superiors sat directly behind us boys. We got into our seats before the trailers even started. Molly sent Libby to buy six of the largest cokes she could get. She came back with them and handed them in their tray to Brianna and Molly. I could hear them fussing with the drinks. They handed each of us a drink and told us not to start until they said to. “This is a race,” explained Brianna. “The last person finished has to take off her pants. Ready, GO!” I sucked mightily on my straw, but very little Coke came through. I tried again with no better success. I took the top off the drink and checked the straw. It had been pinched shut at the end. Nobody else seemed to be having the same problem. I had been set up again. I fixed the straw as best as I could, and tried to catch up. I knew I was way behind. When Brian finished first, I still had at least a quarter of the drink to go. I still had hopes that I could catch one of the girls. I could avoid embarrassment if I could do just that. One by one I heard the slurping sound of finishing by the girls. First came Bridget, then Libby, then after a short pause Rachel finished. My drink was getting lighter, but then I heard the sound of defeat, as Colleen slurped her drink. Five seconds later I finished.

“All right, Willy, hand them over,” Brianna demanded. Slowly I slid out of my jeans and handed them to Brianna.

“What do I have to do to get them back?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” cooed Brianna.

Molly announced that no one was allowed to use the bathroom until the movie was over. If you couldn’t wait, you lost your pants when you returned. Since we had all consumed a quart of Coke, it would be an uncomfortable time, indeed.

“How about me?” I asked. “Do I get my pants back if I have to go?”

“If you have to go, we have something else for you to wear. Try to hold on, because you don’t want to wear it. We hope you can’t make it. We want to see you wear them. We like to laugh at you,” gloated Molly.

The trailers were over and the feature was about to begin. Brianna sent Libby back to the refreshment stand for a box of milk duds, a box of raisinets, and some M & M’s. When Libby returned, Brianna handed the box of milk duds to Rachel. Brianna explained, “Take one and eat it. Then pass the box to Colleen. She’ll do the same. Whoever gets the last milk dud has to pay a penalty.” The box moved down the row. When it reached the end, it was sent back to Rachel. The process was repeated. On the fourth time down, I knew the number was low. I thought there were just four left. Sure enough, it was true. When Rachel got the box back, she reached in the box. “Oh SHIT!” she cried out. “That’s the last one.” Brianna and Molly laughed. The rest of us breathed a sigh of relief. Molly slid over directly behind Rachel. “Rachel, put your hands on the seat in front of you and keep them there,” Molly commanded. Rachel did as she was told. Molly reached down in the back of Rachel’s jeans and gave her horrendous wedgie. Rachel groaned and reached for it. “Oh No, Rachel, you mustn’t pick it,” Molly ordered, “you have to leave it as it is.”

Brianna handed the raisinets to Colleen. “Let’s see which one of the five of you gets the next wedgie,” chortled Brianna. We started picking, eating, and passing. On the fifth trip the number was getting near zero. The unlucky loser was Libby. This time Brianna did the honors. The band of her thong came almost all the way to her shoulders. “Oomph,” she gasped. Now Colleen started the M & M’s. I swear Brianna and Molly had precounted the M & M’s. I was the final victim. They both grabbed the band of my boxers and pulled up hard. I was thrown forward out of my seat. It definitely qualified as a flying atomic wedgie. They stuck my boxers under my wool shirt. They bunched it up under my armpits.

“Time to get raunchy,” announced Molly. She had me change places with Bridget. “Now everyone except Libby put your hand inside the underpants of the person to the right of you. Rachel, you have to use your left hand on yourself,” Molly ordered. “If the boys get hard, ease off a bit. We don’t want anyone shooting their wad.” We obeyed our mistresses and started to fondle each other. One advantage was that a woody would help delay peeing. With all the extra-curricular activity going on it was hard to concentrate on the movie. My feelings alternated between sexual arousal and extreme bladder pressure. I’m sure the others were much the same.

We were now about an hour into a move that ran for an hour and 45 minutes. At that point I realized why Brianna and Molly had picked this particular film. There was a scene in which a man and a woman are having a discussion while washing some dishes by hand. We were hearing running water and dripping dishes. The power of suggestion was too great and I begged for something to wear to the rest room. Molly and Brianna giggled. Brianna reached into her bag and produced a pair of bright pink hot pants. The fondling stopped and I struggled into the short shorts. It was a very tight fit. I was afraid that I was going to lose it any moment. Finally I headed for the men’s room in a semi-crouch from my cramped muscles. When I got there, I headed immediately for a stall. I didn’t dare try to use a urinal with my wedgie and the hot pants were without a zipper.

When my bladder was empty, I returned to my seat. “Off with the hot pants and boxers,” Brianna ordered. I did it as quickly and carefully as possible. Now I was sitting naked below the waist in a public place. I wasn’t sure how I was getting out, but I thought it might involve the hot pants.

Before the movie ended, Bridget and Colleen both had to run for the toilet. They gave up their jeans on their return. As the film ended and the credits began, Brianna and Molly handed us our clothes. “Hurry up before the lights come up,” Brianna warned. When we got out, Brian called his parents on his cell phone and they came to pick us up. While we were waiting, Molly explained that we would play T-or-D until Brian’s folks went to bed. Then it would be time for forfeits. “Since Willy has far more than anyone else, only he will be called out,” she announced. I groaned audibly. The others just laughed. I knew I was in for a long night. I just hoped that I didn’t get any really bad dares before the forfeits.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #33
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Poor willy... oh well funny post. I hate using the bathroom during the movies, and totally wouldnt dare to be but naked in a seat. I can just imagine all the farts and swamp ass those chairs have in them. Entertaining post, looking forward to the next.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #34
HHHobo

Default Chapter 13

When we got back to Brian’s, his parents said good night and headed upstairs. We returned to the family room in the basement and sat in a circle. Molly brought the bottle and was about to spin it. Colleen jumped up and ran for the bathroom. The Ex-Lax from the morning had done its work. The other five of us who had gotten the laxative looked around at each other. The power of suggestion can influence behavior. Bridget jumped up and headed for an upstairs bathroom. The rest of us began to clench our anuses, while we waited for a bathroom to open up. Brianna and Molly just giggled. Colleen came back, and Brian and Rachel raced for the toilet. Brian won. Colleen was jumping up and down, trying to avoid pooping in her pants. Molly and Brianna roared with laughter. Libby was smart. She edged up the stairs, so she could slide into the main floor bathroom as soon as Bridget was done. We didn’t dare go all the way to the top floor, for fear that Brian’s parents might find out what we were doing. Neither Rachel nor I could wait any longer. We ran for the back door and out into the backyard. I found a semi-secluded spot along a wall, pulled down my pants, leaned against the wall, and let fly. It was almost as bad as having diarrhea. I grimaced with my eyes closed, as involuntary peristalsis forced my shit through my anus. As I finished, I opened my eyes to see Molly filming me.

I didn’t know where Rachel had gone, but I could see Brianna out of the corner of my eye with a videocam. Rachel was going through the same predicament that I was. Now we both had a new problem – no toilet paper. “How do I wipe myself off?” I asked Molly.

She just giggled. “You have two choices. You can put your pants and underwear back on and walk into the house, or you can give them to me.”

“That’s not a choice,” I replied. That’s a set-up.”

“Of course, it is,” she answered. “We knew we’d get someone, but I’m glad it’s you, Willy. You are definitely the intended victim tonight.”

I slipped out of my jeans and boxers yet again and handed them to Molly. I could see Rachel walking toward the house in a similar state, trying to hold her hands in front of her pussy. I didn’t even bother to try. I figured the rest of my clothes wouldn’t last much longer.

After we had wiped our asses, Brian asked us to go bury our piles. We did so, but had to put up with more filming from Brianna and Molly.

We returned to our T-or-D circle. Brianna spun it to see who would make the first dare. It pointed at Bridget. “OK, Willy, what will it be?” she asked. I chose dare, and Bridget paused. “Put your boxers back on, take the rest of your clothes off, and have your wedgie done again. Then let each girl pinch your ass four times,” she dared. I took my clothes off and waited for Brianna and Molly to do their worst. They performed just as well as before. I was lifted of the ground with a true flying wedgie. Libby giggled and ran over with a pair of scissors. She cut two arm holes and a nose hole. My arms were pushed through the arm holes, the boxers were pulled above my head, and they were tied off so that I was effectively blind. I heard the persistent sound of cameras, laughter, and teasing remarks. Each girl came up behind me and gave me the four pinches on my exposed bottom. I yelped and jumped at some of them. My butt was still sore from the paddling. I overheard a whispered comment, “Next time we dare him, I’ve got a great idea.”

It was my turn to choose and I chose Brianna. She laughed and took a dare. I dared her to strip and crawl around the backyard naked in the cold. She accepted. Of course, I couldn’t see a thing. The others indicated that Brianna was, in fact, following the dare. We couldn’t try to draw attention to her without risking that Brian’s parents would hear us. I heard the patio door open. About five minutes later there was a knock on the patio door and a shivering Brianna reentered.

Brianna now challenged her partner-in-crime. Molly also chose the dare. Brianna dared her to shave her pussy in front of all of us. Molly accepted. I would have given a lot to see that happen. But they did let me feel her bush before she shaved it and her bare pussy afterwards.

The theme of the day continued. Molly chose me. To be a good sport and to avoid any truly probing questions, I again took a dare. She explained that each of the girls would be associated with a particular action against me. The six actions were pinch, spank, bite, paddle, tickle, and hair pull. One of the girls would do one to me and I had to guess which one. I wasn’t done until I had correctly guessed all six girls.

I sensed someone coming near. “We need to tie you up for this, Willy”, spoke Brianna’s disembodied voice I was guided to another part of the room. My hands were tied together and pulled above my head. Obviously they were tied to something overhead. I was getting nervous waiting for the first impulse. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three sharp hand spanks were delivered to my vulnerable posterior. I shouted, “OUCH!”

“Who did that to you?” queried Molly’s voice.

“You did,” I guessed.

“WRONG”

All of a sudden I felt fingers all over the insides of my thighs. I started to jump around, but hands grabbed my ankles and I had to take the torture. I don’t know how long it went on, but I was laughing hysterically and begging for mercy. Finally it stopped.

“Who tickled you?” asked the voice of Brianna.

“You did,” I panted.

“WRONG AGAIN”

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! My already sore butt endured three more paddles.

“Alright, who did it?” asked Brian in a very Cagney-like way.

“Brianna!”

“No, I didn’t,” she laughed in reply. I was making no progress at all.

There was a pause and I awaited the next onslaught. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Suddenly fingernails squeezed my ass and I yelped and jumped.

“Who pinched you?” asked the voice of Molly.

“Rachel,” I guessed again.

“Oh Shit!” spoke the voice of Rachel. I had one right anyway.

I waited again. I knew my balls were squeezing out past my wedgied boxers. I soon paid the price. I felt a pair of teeth bite my scrotum. Not expecting it there, I shrieked in pain. The response was laughter. They knew I hadn’t been hurt that badly. It was just the surprise.

“Who are you thinking of?” asked Brianna.

“You” was my guess.

“WRONG AGAIN”

Quickly I felt teeth on my scrotum again. This time they nibbled and twisted. It wasn’t really painful, but it was uncomfortable.

Brianna’s voice rang out, “Guess, Willy!”

“I’ll try you again.”

“YOU’RE WRONG AGAIN!!!”

“Wait a minute,” spoke Bridget. See what he’s doing. He’s going with one girl until he either gets her like Rachel, or narrows it to just one.” It was true. On the last two tries I had decided to guess Brianna until I got her. I knew she had to be either spank or hair pull.

“We can beat that,” said Colleen. “Come here.” I heard a whispering conference with most of the girls’ voices participating, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Without warning came three hard hand spanks on my still pink butt.

I didn’t wait for a stimulus. I shouted out, “BRIANNA!”

“WRONG, SUCKER!!!”, came the reply.

“At least I know what Brianna is now.”

“But she’s not going to do it for a while,” answered Molly. This was true, but all the other girls were eliminated from hair pull, so they would only be able to do that to me once.

I heard more whispering. Apparently they were also using the whispering to cover up the timing of the attack. I guessed right. Even as I heard whispering continue, my legs were grabbed and I was assaulted by tickling. It went on much longer this time. Later I figured that they were trying to confuse my reasoning process. It almost worked. When they finally stopped, I had to think hard who else I had guessed beyond Rachel and Brianna. Then I remembered Molly and guessed her.

“WRONG AGAIN, PINK BUTT!!!”

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! - Three more paddles

“OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!”

“Guess, dweeb,” Brianna insulted me.

“Molly”

“NO WAY, JOSE!!” Now I knew Molly was the biter, so I would only be bitten one more time. If I had just guessed wildly, I would be in worse shape. As I thought, I stopped trying to sense what the girls were up to. I was caught by surprise by three more sharp hand spanks on my throbbing tushie.

“Bridget” I guessed.

“You are the worst guesser in the history of the universe,” said Brianna.

I now saw their tactics. They were saving all the correct match-ups for the end, so I would get the most damage. Either that or they were varying who had the activity so I would always pick that one last. My tactics might have saved some discomfort, but they were making sure I didn’t get off easy.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! They caught me off guard again. They had to be getting near the limit of spanks and paddles.

“Who paddled you?” Molly queried.

“Bridget”

“WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” It was a chorus of six voices. My butt was smarting. However it was getting near the end. Rachel was already out and I had figured out that Brianna was hair pull, Molly was bite, and Bridget was tickle. Now I just had to determine who was spank and who was paddle. The end was in sight.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I was better prepared this time, but that didn’t lessen the pain, just the surprise.

“Libby”

“WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” Same result. Same chorus.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I was going to get this one right, unless I decided to be a true masochist.

“Colleen”

In rapid succession I was spanked by Libby, bitten by Molly, and tickled by Bridget. The spanks were sharp, the bite was fairly gentle, and the tickling was awful. Bridget was out to get her money’s worth. Brianna had not pulled any hair yet. I didn’t know what to expect. I felt her fingers around my balls. I felt tension on a pubic hair. Then the tension disappeared and I felt a short, sharp pain. She had plucked one of my pubes. She kept on until she had plucked about 20 hairs. “If I had done this as many times as Colleen paddled you, you would have had some explaining to do to your basketball teammates,” she teased. I identified her and my ordeal was over. They untied my now useless boxers. I unpicked my wedgie. Brianna and Molly grabbed the boxers from behind and pulled them down. I was now standing naked among the girls with a very red behind.

I didn’t have much sense of time during the dare. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost midnight. There would be no more dares. It was time for my forfeits. I looked around with dread. Brianna and Molly were smiling. “You’re in for it now, Willy,” Brianna threatened.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #35
HHHobo

Default Chapter 14

Molly came over with some rope and a strip of towel. My hands were tied behind me and I was blindfolded. They sat me down on a hard chair. That didn’t do the best of things for my raw, red bottom. Someone tied my ankles to the front legs of my chair and the top of my shins to the same legs. That forced my legs apart. I felt a hand reach under my scrotum and apply a cream. I could guess what it was and cried out, “Oh No!” Almost immediately it began to burn. Whoever was doing it spread it all over my genitals. As best as I could, I was squirming on the seat of the chair. The burn in my dick and balls eclipsed the feeling from my fanny. I hardly noticed that at all. I could hear the girls laughing and plotting. I could hear them moving things about. There were sounds of liquids splashing and the squirting of aerosol cans.

“Hey, Willie, how are you feeling?” asked Brianna in a teasing manner. “You don’t have to answer that. I can tell how you’re feeling. You have a series of six tasks to complete. At the end of each, you will be judged as success or a failure. If a success, you will be allowed to wash your cock and nuts. If a failure, more Ben-Gay will be applied. Are you ready?”

I nodded my assent. The blindfold was removed and the ropes were untied. I was made to crawl to the middle of the big family room. There was a plastic drop cloth covering most of the floor. The girls had a kiddie pool and they had poured all sorts of messy substances into it. I could see solid items like marshmallows, raisins, nuts, and different types of candy floating around.

Brianna defined the first task. “Willie, there are a number of M & M’s in that mess. We know how many there are, but we’re not telling you. You have twenty minutes to find them all. We will not tell you until the twenty minutes are up whether or not you have found them all. On your mark, get set, GO!”

Kneeling on the drop cloth, I began sifting through the slop with my fingers. There were at least ten different types of candies and nuts in the slop. The M & M’s were in the fewest numbers. I was making slow progress. The burn in my balls was subsiding. I didn’t want it growing again. I worked with great determination. I couldn’t quite reach the center of the kiddie pool. I had to crawl over the side and kneel in the slop. When I did so, I got cheers and applause from the girls. I found more M & M’s near the center. Brianna and Molly sure knew what they were doing. As the pace of my progress increased, all of a sudden I felt hands grab my ankles and give a hard pull. I was unprepared for it and I fell face down in the slop. The same hands now twisted my right leg over and my left leg under. That rolled my body over and I was covered in slop. The girls roared with laughter. Brian stood to one side giggling.

I went back to work. My fingers continued to sift through the gunk. I was finding a few more M & M’s, but the rate at which I was finding them had decreased. The girls continued to jeer and tease. I was beyond embarrassment. I just wanted the ordeal to end. The minutes passed and I was finding fewer and fewer M & M’s. I was beginning to hope I just might escape more Ben-Gay. Finally Brianna shouted, “STOP!!” I crawled out of the slop. Molly went to my piled of M & M’s and started counting. “He did it,” she announced. “He got all 130. Congratulations, Willy. You may go wash off.” I walked carefully to the bathroom, turned on the shower and climbed in. By the time I returned to the family room I felt much better.

When I walked in, I saw a wonderful sight. All six of the girls were sitting there completely naked. “Like what you see, Willy?” asked Molly. “You bet!” I replied.

“Well, you’re not going to see us much longer,” Molly stated. She walked over to me, grabbed me by the dick, and pulled me over in front of Libby. “Kneel down, Willy,” she demanded. I obeyed her command and was staring just below Libby’s humongous hooters. I felt a blindfold going on my eyes and the beautiful boobs were just a memory.

“You’re going to get all of the girls off, Willy, using only your mouth,” Molly explained. You have half an hour to accomplish your goal. If you make it, you escape further pain and embarrassment. If you don’t, the Ben-Gay will be applied again, and you must finish all of the girls off.”

Molly gave the starting signal and my face went into Libby’s bush. My tongue sought out her pussy and clit. When I found it, I started flicking her clit as quickly as I could. She started to squirm on her chair. I was getting to her. I could feel Libby clenching muscles, trying to hold back her orgasm. I nibbled lightly on her labia and then went back to flicking. I alternated the two methods back and forth. Libby’s squirming got even more pronounced. Finally she broke into some loud moans, and I could feel a little pussy juice running down my face.

I could feel Libby ease herself up off the chair and someone else settled into position. “OK, Willy, get me off,” cooed Bridget. I leaned forward and found her snatch. Her hair was smoother and silkier than Libby’s. I used the same technique on Bridget as I had on Libby. Her reactions were not nearly as pronounced. But I could sense her heavier breathing. I got my tongue going as fast as it could fly back and forth. I felt Bridget beginning to quiver a bit. I could hear little gasps coming from her voice. I knew I was getting to her. It was really fun trying to make her cum. I could feel my rod stiffening. My only worry was the time limit. I had no idea how fast time was passing. I could only go as quickly as I could and hope for the best.

“Look, he’s getting a woody,” exclaimed Colleen.

“All the easier to get the Ben-Gay on him,” Brianna tittered.

I shuddered and kept working on Bridget. She was clearly getting much more excited. She couldn’t keep herself from bouncing up and down on the chair. Finally she squeezed her legs around my head and moaned deeply. Then she went completely limp. One more down!

Bridget eased off the chair and Colleen took her place. How did I know? She announced her position as she sat down. Boy, did I wish I could take hold of my cock and stroke away. I could feel it throbbing between my legs. I started in on Colleen. There was no reason to change my technique. I nuzzled into Colleen’s little muff and put my tongue to work. At first Colleen giggled. Tickling wouldn’t help. All that might result in would be her pissing on me. I tried to find her clit. It wasn’t difficult. It was bigger than Libby’s or Bridget’s and it was erect. I concentrated all my attention on it, alternately licking and nibbling it. Soon Colleen’s giggles turned to little gasps and moans. I was making progress.

Then I felt something touching my dick. Surely time couldn’t be up already. But this didn’t feel like a cream. It was definitely tickling my cock and balls. It made it hard to concentrate on Colleen. Brianna’s voice rang out, “If you cum, you lose, Willy.” The girls were laughing hilariously. I tried really hard to focus on Colleen and ignore the stimulus of my own genitals. All of a sudden I hit pay dirt. More quickly than either Libby or Bridget, Colleen spasmed and moaned with delight. I was halfway there, but I still had no notion of the time left.

“Prepare to drown,” threatened Brianna. I felt her take Colleen’s place and pull my head into her snatch. I knew Brianna was a squirter, and was secretly looking forward to her giving me a shower. She pulled me in and then out of her bush.

“Stop the clock,” Brianna shouted. I have a new toy for Willy to use. She pulled off the blindfold, while Molly handed her a plastic bag. Her naked body looked great. She reached in and pulled out an object I had never seen before. It looked like a doubled ended dildo, all told about ten inches long. One end was about four inches in length and about as big around as my willy. The other end was six inches and much thicker. There was an elastic band attached to the middle.

“Molly, help Willy put it on,” Brianna requested.

“Open your mouth, Willy, Molly ordered. I did as she asked, and she slid the small end all the way into my mouth. It reached the back of my throat. I almost gagged.

“How do you like giving head?” Brianna asked. The girls roared with laughter.

“I’m going to place the other end in my pussy,” Brianna stated. “Then we’ll blindfold you again, and you can fuck me with your head.” I stared with wonder as Brianna pulled her cunt open and slid the head of the dildo in. Then it went dark again. Brianna shouted, “Start the clock! Come on, dickhead, make me cum all over you.” I started pushing my back and forth as fast as I could. Twice the head of the dildo came all the way out of Brianna’s vagina. Both times she swore at me and insulted me. Unlike the earlier girls, I couldn’t tell how much progress I was making. I knew my neck muscles were getting tired. Between bouts of laughter the other girls were heckling and taunting me. Suddenly Brianna pushed my head back, yanked the blindfold off, and held my head inches from her pussy. With her other hand she worked her clit very rapidly. Almost immediately gushes of cunt juice washed over my face. My dick, which had softened a bit, became rock hard again. Brianna just kept moaning and moaning.

Brianna eased her self up over me and someone else sat down. I knew it was Rachel when I heard Molly’s voice behind me. “Take the dildo off his head and put this in.” Someone pulled the dildo out of my mouth to my great relief. Simultaneously I felt my butt cheeks being separated and something round being pushed well up my asshole. “Turn it on,” said Molly. Now I felt vibrations in my rectum. It was an incredible turn-on. I wished I could reach down and whack off.

“You better get going on Rachel or your balls will burn,” threatened Brianna. My tongue and teeth went back to work. At this point it really was work. I was still turned on, but the stress was getting to me. Nevertheless I soon had Rachel squirming all over the chair, yelping in delight. It was hard to stay in contact with her clit, with all the moving she was doing. Still I persisted. I was sure I was getting close when I felt the dreaded sensation of cream going on my dick and balls. God, did it hurt! If anything this made me work even faster and Rachel came quickly.

But I still had to do Molly. She slid into the seat. I was again blindfolded. A new coating of Icy Hot was applied. I was burning up. The vibrator kept going. I didn’t know if I was in pain or ecstasy. I went right to work on Molly, using the same techniques I had used earlier. She must have been turned on from all that she had seen, for her semi-bare pussy was getting damp. Remember that she had been shaved earlier in the fall. I forced myself to continue as hard as I could. I could fell my swollen member straining between my legs. As I sensed Molly beginning to moan and spasm, my own muscles jerked and I sent several streams of jizz shooting on to the floor. Just as the last of my cum dribbled away, Molly shot a stream of warm pussy juice right in my face.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #36
Honestman

Wow. WOW! This story is like mcdonalds, I'm lovin it. I know, bad pun but it fits. This story is super sexy and hot. Please continue. Seriously!!!
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #37
HHHobo

Default Chapter 15

New Year’s Eve

The week after Thanksgiving we were all sitting around after lunch in the cafeteria. We started to talk about New Year’s. The only one of us with an s.o. was Bridget, but her boyfriend was going out of town with his parents for the break. It seemed like a great time for us to do another crazy sleepover. Brianna volunteered her house. She told us her parents were going to a party, and would be out very late. Her older sister Emily would be home from college, but she, too, would be out partying. We all headed home that day to ask our parents. They readily agreed. It seemed a very safe thing for a bunch of freshmen to do for New Year’s. They may not have known the crazy things we did, but they were right that it was safe.

The next day at lunch Bridget and Libby brought up an issue. Both of them were having out-of-town guests over New Year’s. Could they come to the party? We discussed it for a while and decided that they could come as long as they participated fully. Bridget assured us that her friend Jeannie was at least as uninhibited as Brianna.

“I don’t believe it,” said Molly.

“I take it as a challenge,” replied Brianna.

“I’ll let her know,” said Bridget, “she’ll probably rise to the occasion. I’ve seen her do some truly outrageous things at camp.”

“So much for Jeannie,” said Brian, “how about your friend, Libby?”

“Kristy can be a little shy, but I think she’ll go along. I’ll clue her in a little and see if she’s cool about it. She probably will be.”

Brianna moved on. “Here’s my plan,” she volunteered. “Each of the eight of us comes up with a game that takes about a half an hour to play. My parents will go out at eight. That leaves us four hours until midnight, just enough time to play eight games. The first game has to be a stripping game, so that everyone is naked for the rest of the night.”

“Whoa!” Brian interrupted. “Isn’t that way too early?”

“Come on, Wimp,” Brianna relied, “we’ve all seen each other naked. Let’s up the ante a little. How do the rest of you feel?”

There was nervous laughter. Rachel spoke up. “Why not? It would get us going early.”

There was reluctant agreement around the table. Once again Brianna had managed to take us one step further than any of the rest of us would go. She went on to explain that we would do forfeit points again. Everyone had to streak at midnight, but the losers had to do it for a longer time. Colleen asked for details. Brianna suggested that the minimum streak was once around her block. The maximum would be five times around the block. Now Brianna’s block is about a half mile around. The losers would end up naked outside on a cold night for the time needed to cover two and a half miles.

“That seems awfully harsh,” I commented.

“Make another suggestion,” Brianna said to us all.

Brian piped up and asked, “When will Emily get home?”

“Probably about two,” Brianna answered, “why do you ask?”

“She could drive us all away from the house, dropping the winners off closer, and the losers far away. Then we’d have to make our way back naked. The winners could be dropped off about a hundred yards away. The biggest losers would have to go at least a half mile, probably farther.”

“Make the big losers cross a major street,” added Molly.

“I think Emily will like that,” said Brianna. “Let’s do it!”

Everyone accepted that. Brianna asked for a volunteer to make up a strip game. Bridget raised her hand. Lunch period was almost over. Brianna asked if we could meet at her house on Saturday morning to plan the other games. We agreed that we would all have a proposed game for then. We would gather in Brianna’s basement family room at 11 AM on Saturday.

That Saturday we were all there and sat down to discuss our games. Bridget explained that she wanted to modify the Pie Game into a strip game. Because the game had to go just half an hour, each player would get limited funds. The trivia questions would be harder to make the game go faster. The pie anyone square would be changed so that the player who landed on it could choose any other player to lose clothes. She would roll the die and that would determine how many pieces of clothing were lost. Once a player was naked, she was out of the game. The first person out would get ten forfeit points, the second would get nine, and so on. Colleen thought that we could do it in a half hour. The rest of us liked the idea.

Brianna asked for an idea for the second game and I volunteered, saying that this was a game that needed to be played early in the evening. Before the game could begin, we all had to sneak out into the backyard and pee. Then we would sit in a circle and I would draw a card from the deck. Another set of cards with embarrassing truth questions would be passed the number of players that were on the card drawn. The player who got the truth questions would then have to draw a question. She would then have the choice of answering the question or drinking a six-ounce non-alcoholic beverage. If she chose to drink, she would receive one forfeit point. This would continue until the half hour was up. After that, the first player to have to pee would receive ten forfeit points, the second nine, and so on.

“What’s the beverage?” Rachel inquired.

“That’s my surprise,” I replied.

“What do you think?” Brianna queried the group. With some minor comments and suggestions the game was approved.

“I’ll do the next game,” Brianna announced. “It will be a substance search. Each person will get a different pie plate full of gloppy stuff and some small things to find in it without using her hands.”

“What kind of stuff?” Libby interposed.

“If Willy can have surprises, so can I,” Brianna responded.

“Fair enough!” Libby replied.

Brianna continued, “We will go in pairs and everyone will be timed. Slowest person gets ten forfeit points and so on. Everyone OK with that?” This was a pretty mild game for Brianna, and we all quickly assented.”

Colleen spoke up quickly and offered a pie-eating game with the same rules as Brianna’s search game. That was quickly approved. We all knew better than to ask what the pies would be.

Brian volunteered for the fifth game. “It hasn’t been too embarrassing so far,” he observed, “let’s try to get some folks blushing.” He proposed that we get one of those balls that contains a small water balloon and a timing device. We would pass it around until it soaked someone. Whoever it soaked could choose any other person to provide some body decoration. It could be make-up, nail polish, body paint, wig, temporary tattoo, jewelry, or anything else at all. Each time it happened, the loser would get two forfeit points. This was a pretty cool suggestion. It wasn’t clear how many times we could pass the ball in a half an hour and apply the penalty, but it seemed that only some of us would get the treatment. The proposal passed with no real discussion.

Libby raised her hand and Brianna recognized her. “No one has proposed any dares yet,” she explained. “Let’s play Willy’s game with dares instead of truths. If the victim chooses the dare and succeeds, she loses two forfeit points. If she tries and fails, she gains two forfeit points. If she refuses to try, she gains six forfeit points and has to take a spanking by me.”

We all laughed heartily. Libby had never been into giving spankings. “You don’t know how hard I will paddle you,” she said. That was all we needed. We approved her game and moved on.

Rachel spoke softly. “Others have sort of taken my ideas. I’m not complaining. I’m just trying to come up with a new idea and it isn’t very easy.”

“We’re getting near the end. We need something out there,” spoke Bridget.

“I know. I’d appreciate your help,” relied Rachel.

Brianna walked over to her, grabbed her by the arm, and they walked upstairs. After a few minutes they returned with smiles on their faces. “Thanks, Brianna,” Rachel said to her.

Rachel looked us over and grinned. “It’s hair adjustment time, or will be on New Year’s Eve,” she announced. “We’ll use a spinner, a bottle, or a deck of cards. The victim can choose anyone she chooses to defoliate her below the neck. That only costs two forfeit points. If the victim refuses, the cost is ten forfeit points. While one victim is being defoliated, we’ll spin or draw again. That way we can probably do three or four victims in the half hour.”

We all gasped a little. It was a typical Brianna prank that she had passed on to Rachel. Nevertheless it was the penultimate game. It had to be severe at this point. With some nervous giggling we approved it.

Now only Molly was left to devise the game from 11:30 to midnight. She smiled as she looked the seven of us over. “Now is the time to give some of you something else to worry about while you are streaking. Everyone has to go outside for fifteen minutes exactly at 11:30. Brian and Willy have to put their cock and balls into a dish of ice water for ten minutes. Everyone has to keep their hands above their heads. At exactly 11:55 everyone comes back inside. We all have five minutes to achieve erection of either dick or clit. For the girls, if it is unclear if the clit is erect, the nipples will be the tie breaker. Anyone unsuccessful will receive ten forfeit points and get the Icy Hot treatment.”

This was excessively severe, but perhaps not for the last game. We discussed it for a while, but finally gave it our reluctant approval.

The time passed quickly. We all studied for and took semester exams for the first time. I didn’t find them too hard. No one in the club really complained. Christmas came and went. Our family had a particularly enjoyable one. Now we were on the verge of New Year’s and our plan seemed more than we had bargained for. When I talked or texted or instant messaged any of the others, it was clear that we were all excited, nervous, and anxious about what we were going to do.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #38
HHHobo

Default Chapter 16

We all assembled at Brianna’s a little before eight on December thirty-first. We talked to her parents pleasantly and they left for their party. We all looked at each other with nerves atwitter. Our two guests could sense the tension. We all knew the basics of what was coming, but they only had the foggiest notion. It would be interesting to see how they took it. We went downstairs into the family room. At the far end of the room on the pool table was a game board laid out. Bridget is a very good artist and had produced a professional looking game board for our strip game. It didn’t really matter, because I knew we would be naked in half an hour. I just hoped that I wouldn’t be the scapegoat this time.

We rolled to see who would go first and Molly won. The first few rolls were less than exciting. Most of those who got trivia questions missed them and it cost them money, but no one lost any clothes. On the third time around the excitement started. Rachel rolled a six and hit the “Strip Anyone You Want” space. Without a pause she looked straight at Brianna and chose her. She rolled the die again and got another six. Brianna groaned. Even though she had a sweater on, she had to strip all the way, because she had no socks. The game was barley underway and Brianna was history.

The game continued. Most players were out of money. Each time a trivia space was hit was almost a certain loss of clothes. Only Colleen, Rachel, and Bridget managed to get questions correct. Colleen got the only two correct that she had to answer. Moreover the two dare spaces she hit were easy dares, and she completed then easily. Out of the eight of us, she was the only one still fully clothed. Then she got even luckier and hit the “Strip Anyone You Want” space. Colleen glanced at me and I could see what was coming. My eyes pleaded with her to no avail. She chose me and rolled the die again. It was only a ‘2’, but that was enough, as I was down to just my jeans and boxers. I got cheers as I took them off and went over to sit with Brianna.

With each successive loss of clothes, Kristy was getting more and more nervous. At this point in the game she sat in just her panties and bra. Unlike the rest of the girls, she wasn’t wearing a thong. She revealed later that she did that on purpose to delay showing anything too soon. Each time it was her turn to roll, she took longer and longer. Now she had to roll again and she kept rolling the die back and forth in her hand. Since she was a guest, we didn’t get on her too harshly, but people were beginning to get impatient. Finally she rolled and ended up on a dare space. Slowly she drew a card from the deck and brought it up to her face to scan. Even more haltingly she read, “You must pick another player to tickle you for thirty seconds. You must not laugh, or even smile, for the entire thirty seconds. If you succeed, you not only keep your clothes, you win another piece back. But if you lose, all is lost, and you are out of the game.”

Kristy quickly chose her friend Libby, as much because she wasn’t a stranger as for any other reason. She might also have hoped that Libby would go easy on her. Little did she know that we never went easy on each other. We had no idea how Kristy would do. We didn’t know how ticklish she was. Libby had Kristy lie on the floor with her arms and legs spread apart. She started out slowly on her ribs. Kristy shuddered, but she kept a straight face. It looked as if she was very ticklish and this would be a real trial. Libby worked her ribs and underarms quickly, but it looked as if Kristy would survive. With just several seconds left, Libby switched her attack to Kristy’s inner thighs. That caught her by surprise and she whooped with laughter. The group cheered and Kristy turned red in embarrassment.

“I told Libby I could do this, but now I don’t know if I can,” Kristy whimpered.

Brian consoled her. “If you really can’t, it’s all right. We won’t think anything bad about you. But we’ve all been where you are, and we still get embarrassed. The hard thing is that we’re all old friends, and you are new to us.”

Libby added, “Brian’s right. No one’s asking you to do anything that they haven’t done or wouldn’t do. I was really scared the first time I had to strip completely. Now we all get nervous when we first have to strip; then we’re comfortable after a while. Remember that in about fifteen minutes, everyone in this room will be naked.”

Kristy raised her eyes and looked around at us. We were doing our best to be supportive. I think she could sense that. Slowly she reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra. Very deliberately she lowered it to reveal two very well-formed breasts with large nipples. Reflexively she covered them with her arms. But then with no encouragement from us, she pulled her arms away and grinned a very sheepish smile. She got a round of applause from all of us. Kristy paused briefly and began to lower her panties. Twice she paused. Had she been less than a newcomer, I would have sworn she was trying to tease Brian and me. It was clear from the look on her face that she was just nervous. Finally there was a tuft of auburn hair that appeared over the top of her panties. Then with a quick jerk she pulled them all the way off. Once more her reflexes took over as she almost bent double at the waist. Then to a great cheer she smiled and straightened up. Kristy carefully walked over to the couch where Brianna and I were sitting and joined us. Brianna slid to the middle so Kristy didn’t have to sit next to a naked boy.

All eyes returned to the game. The next and last mystery was how Jeannie would take it when fate befell her. At that point in the game, she still retained all her underwear and her jeans. She was in pretty good shape. Before she even lost another piece of clothing, Brian, Bridget, and Rachel missed trivia questions and lost their underpants. Colleen still had all her clothes, but Libby and Molly were only in bra and thong. Libby rolled next and landed on a “Go to Jail” space. The cost to get out was determined by a roll of the die. She rolled a ‘3’. That ended her association with her clothes and she joined the other nudes on the sidelines.

Molly rolled next and hit a dare space. She drew a card and read it aloud. “Roll the die and multiply by ten. Let the biggest person in the group paddle you that many times. If you chicken out, you lose all your clothes.” Molly rolled a SIX! “Oh! No!” She cried. “I’d rather be bare than have a sore ass.” Quickly she stripped and danced away from the table.

Now only Colleen and Jeannie were left in the game. Colleen’s luck continued. She landed on a dare space. The card said, “Hop on one leg to the other end of the room and back.” Colleen did that easily. Now Jeannie rolled and got a trivia space. The card asked her to name the three great guitarists that had played with Led Zeppelin. She got Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page, but forgot Robert Plant. That cost her her jeans. Then Colleen rolled her turn. Once more she landed on the “Strip Anyone You Want” space. When she rolled a four, it was all over for Jeannie. All eyes were on her to see how she would handle it. She got a gleam in her eye and walked right over as close to Brian and me as she could. She proceeded to do an incredibly teasing performance as she shed her undergarments. Our cocks rose and our faces blushed, while all the girls laughed.

Colleen was now the only clothed person left. Brianna looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:30. “We don’t have time to wait for her to finish the game. LET’S GET HER!” Colleen tried to get out the sliding door to the backyard, but hands grabbed her before she could get through. She was only wearing flip-flops, so those came off easily. People held her hands, while others undid her pants and unbuttoned her top. Quickly she was down to her underwear. Just as quickly her bra was undone and her thong slid off her legs. Now we were all naked and it was time for my game.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:00 AM   #39
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I love these stories, Im always glad to see an apdate. please keep up the great work.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
HHHobo

We all went out in the backyard and peed. We were not visible from any other house and no one else was home at Brianna’s. There was no chance that we could see. It was obvious that Kristy had never peed outside before. She watched the other girls squat, then imitated them. But just as she was peeing, she slipped and fell over backwards and peed all over herself. We laughed like crazy, but Libby and Bridget helped her get cleaned up.

Back in the family room we all got in a circle and I got out two decks of cards. I drew from the first deck and got a seven. So the other deck was passed through to the seventh person, who just happened to be Brianna. She drew the first card and read, “How many times a week do you masturbate?” Everyone but me gasped. “I’m not answering that,” Brianna shouted. “I’ll drink your fucking beverage.” I reached in a bag and pulled out a stack of six-ounce cups and a bottle of prune juice. The reaction was spontaneous. Everyone was grossed out.

“I’ve changed my mind. I’ll answer the question,” Brianna protested.

“Too late,” I corrected her, “you’ve already refused. She held her nose and quickly downed to prune juice.

I explained further. “There is no other way to earn forfeit points. Not only does the first person to pee earn ten forfeit points, so does the first person to poop, whenever that happens. If it happens before we streak, it applies to the length of your streak. If it happens afterward, it is carried over to the next sleepover.” The level of the game had been raised. What had seemed like a tame game wasn’t so tame anymore.

I drew from the deck of cards and got a four. That meant that the truth questions came back to me. Reluctantly I drew a card and read it to the group, “Would you perform oral sex on a member of the same sex? If so, then prove it. If not, then take five forfeit points for being a wimp.” Without saying a word I poured myself a cup of prune juice and drank it while everyone laughed at me.

I had written all the questions so that they were just about unanswerable to a group like ours. I was out to assure that plenty of prune juice was consumed. In that I was successful, if not very popular. The good news was that Brianna was nailed five times. The bad news was that I was nailed four times. No one else got it more than twice. Those that drank twice were Brian, Bridget, and Jeannie. Rachel, Libby, and Molly drank one glass apiece. Colleen and Kristy escaped altogether.

When the half hour was up, Brianna looked at me and snarled, “Nice game, Willy!”

I hadn’t expected it to be so lopsided. I felt sure I would lose the peeing part. My bladder is small and Brianna had only one more cup than I did. I was also worried about the laxative action. I was sure that only Brianna and I had enough for it to be a factor. But time would tell, and it did, as you shall soon see.

Brianna announced it was time for the search game. She explained the set-up. “There are ten pie pans full of messy substances. They are covered up now so you can’t see which is which. One is empty. That one will get whipped cream when it is chosen. When it is your turn, take one of the remaining numbers. You will be paired with one other player. You are not competing directly against that other player. You are competing against the clock. We are going in pairs so that everyone can enjoy watching other players get down and messy. In your pie pan are hidden small objects. You have to find them without using your hands. In fact, your hands will be tied behind you. You will kneel on the pool table and the pan will be in front of you. I’m not telling how many items are in each pan, but it is the same in all pans. You’ll have to find that out. Obviously the first two people will determine that number. That will make it harder for them than the rest of us. Some of the objects are smaller than the others. Some of the messy substances are easier than the others. Which one you get is the luck of the draw. Since I know which is which, I will go last. Does anyone have any questions?”

“What if there is a tie?” Brian asked.

“The group will decide who had the harder task and give them the lesser forfeit points,” answered Brianna.

No one had any more questions. Brianna had us stand in a circle and she spun a bottle. As luck would have it, it pointed directly at me. I chose pan number seven. It was placed on one end of the plastic-covered pool table. Brianna spun the bottle again. Molly was the unlucky recipient of its choice. She chose pan number two and it joined its partner on the pool table. We both climbed up and knelt in front of our respective pans, while our hands were being tied behind us. The pans were right next to each other. It would be hard to avoid getting into each other’s mess. I guess that was the whole point. Brianna still wouldn’t tell us what we were looking for. The tops were removed from the pans. Mine was filled with ketchup and Molly’s had chocolate pudding. I offered a trade, but Molly declined. When Brianna called go, Molly and I both slammed our faces into the pans and started rooting around. I could tell that Molly found something right away. Then I felt something with my lips and picked it up and spit it on the side. It was a raisin. Back I went in for more. When I came up with my third raisin, I saw six olives next to Molly’s pan. She got an easier one than I did. I was going as fast as I could, but it seemed like it was taking forever. Molly was still probing, but didn’t seem to be finding anything else. Perhaps the number was six. I quickly found two more raisins and continued to hunt. When I found the sixth, Brianna called “STOP!” and we both came up for air. It was clear than Molly had beaten me, but I had to hope that some of the other pans were worse than mine. Knowing Brianna, they would be.

Brianna announced the times, “Molly – one minute, 37 seconds; Willy – three minutes, 14 seconds!” The remaining seven people circled up and Brianna spun the bottle. This time the bottle chose Colleen. She chose pan number one. The second spin of the bottle pointed to Libby. She picked pan number three. They crawled up on the table with their pans, their hands were tied, and the covers came off their pans. Colleen lucked out. Her pan was empty, meaning she got the whipped cream. Sitting on the bottom of her pan were six jelly beans. She was going to make fast work of that. Libby got kind of a green, creamy Jello. Brianna called “GO!”, and they plunged their faces in. As expected, Colleen made quick work of the whipped cream and jelly beans. Libby’s objects turned out to be Maraschino cherries. These were not too hard to find. The contest ended pretty quickly with good times for both of them: Colleen – 52 seconds, Libby – one minute, 47 seconds. Two rounds gone, three to go.

The next two victims were Rachel and Brian. Rachel chose number five and Brian picked number nine. Quickly they were on the pool table ready to go. Rachel got grape jelly and you could sort of see objects in the jelly, so her job looked easy. On the other hand, Brian got mustard. Maybe he would fall behind me. Brianna started them and Rachel got off to a quick start. Her objects turned out to be peanut seeds. It took her no time to find them all, though she was a sticky mess. Her time was 1:03, leaving her right behind Colleen. Rachel had found all of her peanuts before Brian had anything. He seemed to be struggling to pick something up. Finally he rose up from the mustard and deposited a penny by his pan. Apparently all his pennies were lying flat on the bottom of his pan. His was truly an unlucky choice. It seemed to take him forever to finish all six. He stumbled in with a time of 5:28.

“I’m doomed for last place, “he complained.

“I don’t think so,” commented Brianna. “There are two pans that are probably worse.”

There was an audible groan from Jeannie, Bridget, and Kristy. They looked around at each other. Bridget spoke up, “Let the two guests go next, and I’ll do the last round with you.” Brianna agreed and spun the bottle between Kristy and Jeannie. It pointed to Kristy and she chose pan number eight. Jeannie opted for number six. Up on the table they climbed and prepared for the worst. They were pleasantly surprised when the covers came off. Jeannie had tomato sauce and Kristy had baked beans. The look on Bridget’s face was priceless. Brianna just said, “Oh! Shit!”

The word was given and the two guests went at it. Kristy didn’t hold back anything. She certainly wasn’t inhibited now. She began to pull M&M’s out of her pan, while Jeannie was retrieving marbles. The big marbles were easy to find and Jeannie finished quickly. Finding the M&M’s among the beans was more of a challenge. Kristy was not posting a good time, but it didn’t seem to be as bad as Brian’s. When all was said and done, Jeannie was in at 59 seconds, while Kristy struggled in at 3:13, beating me by just one second.

Brianna turned to Bridget and said, “One of the last two is bad, but the other is almost impossible, which one do you want?”

Bridget looked at the two pans and chose number four, leaving number ten for Brianna. Brianna just grimaced and we could see that she just got the fuzzy end of the stick. But Brianna never chickens out on anything, so she and Bridget climbed on to the table. “Just for drama’s sake,” Brianna said, “unveil Bridget’s first and then mine.” The cover came off of Bridget’s pan revealing creamy peanut butter. We all groaned and felt sorry for Bridget. “You ain’t seen nothing yet, “said Brianna. The cover of her pan came off and it was filled with Crisco. “I set it up, I guess I deserve it,” she said dejectedly.

The two girls started and it became clear that they would garner the most forfeit points. It was hard going for both, but the Crisco was so much grosser. We could hardly look at Brianna. When Bridget finally found an object, it was an almond. Brianna’s was candy corn, which she already knew, but it didn’t make it any easier to find. Everyone, especially Brianna and Bridget, were wishing it was all over long before it was. Bridget did beat Brianna, posting a time of 7:11. Brianna went all the way to 10:43 before she found the last piece of candy corn.

At this point the forfeit point standings looked like this:

Brianna 25
Willy 20
Brian 17
Bridget 17
Kristy 14
Libby 10
Rachel 9
Molly 8
Jeannie 6
Colleen 2
Old 09-11-2010, 03:57 AM   #41
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I'm hoping Willy gets his chance at a extended spanking payback on Brianna. Her ass needs to be a dark blue from the singling out of Willy during the last sleepover.

Keep up the great story!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #42
HHHobo

Default Chapter 17

We were now ready for Colleen’s pie-eating game. The only problem was that the search game had taken much longer than anyone had intended and we were about twenty minutes behind schedule. Colleen proposed that we all go at once, since we all had the same kind of pie. “They’re all chocolate cream, and no, I didn’t put ExLax in them. You all have to put an entire can of whipped cream on top of your pie. You don’t have to eat the whipped cream, but you do have to go through it.”

This set-up made it hard to get good pictures. We did set the video in place to run by itself, and several of the still cameras were set to take exposures automatically. We put a plastic tarp on the floor, knelt down, and got ready. Colleen called go and we all got messier still. It’s hard to describe the action, since all I saw was my plate of pie. In any case I can report the results. The order of finish was Brian, Molly, Willy, Jeannie, Bridget, Kristy, Libby, Brianna, Rachel, and Colleen. Now the forfeit point scores looked like this:

Brianna 33
Willy 23
Bridget 22
Kristy 20
Rachel 18
Brian 18
Libby 17
Colleen 12
Molly 10
Jeannie 10

It had now been an hour since my drinking game was finished. I was beginning to feel pressure in my bladder. I glanced at Brianna with a worried look. She read my mind, shook her head, and giggled. I’m sure she wasn’t bluffing. I wondered whether I should just go ahead and go, conceding the ten forfeit points. I decided to wait a little longer, hoping that someone else might forget the game and go ahead and pee.

Brian got out his water balloon ball and wound it up. A number of us dispersed to other places around the house to fill water balloons. When we returned, we sat in a circle. Brian started the timer and we passed the ball from person to person. At first people held the ball for a while so that it couldn’t make it back to them. Then people were passing it frantically to avoid being doused and decorated. Finally the balloon burst and drenched Brianna. “Shit, my luck is bad today,” she complained.

“Who do you want?” Brian asked.

“I’ll take Willy,” Brianna announced.

I grinned. “We might as well go down together,” Brianna commented.

I gathered up a bunch of bottles of nail polish and painted each of Brianna’s fingernails and toenails a different color – light pink, hot pink, crimson, blue, green, yellow, black, and so forth. It looked odd. Meanwhile my bladder was really feeling the pressure. No one else seemed to be anywhere near the same condition.

Back we went to the circle and Brian started another balloon in the opposite direction. He had obviously not wound this one up nearly as much as the first. It burst on the seventh player, Jeannie. She picked Bridget to administer her adornment. Bridget chose hair color spray and soon had Jeannie’s hair pink and blue and orange and green.

Once more the ball was started. We made Brian start it from Jeannie to maximize his chances and minimize hers. Good move on our part! Brian got it! He picked Kristy to involve her in the game, maybe thinking that she would go easy on him. But Kristy held up her end and Brian was soon wearing lipstick, blush, and eyeliner.

Time was about half gone for Brian’s game as he started a fourth ball around the circle. I was feeling pretty confident, but I shouldn’t have been. It went off in my hands and soaked me. That triggered another reaction in my pants, and I had to run for the bathroom to gales of laughter coming from the group. “He got burned by his own game!” I heard someone say. I peed gallons before I returned. When I did, I chose Brianna to let her get even. Brianna dug into a bag and produced a light purple wig, which she pulled onto my head. She added two clip-on earrings that dangled down.

Now I started the ball around the circle. Kristy was the unlucky loser, and she chose her friend Libby. She wanted to do something with Kristy’s hair, so she suggested that we start the last round without them. Rachel was sitting next to Libby, so Rachel would hold it twice as long. If it went off in the second part for Rachel, that would count against Libby. While we were getting ready, Libby was putting a whole bunch of little braids all over Kristy’s head. The ball started its last time around and Brianna tried a stratagem. She held the ball for about ten seconds before passing it to me. But she waited just a little too long, and it exploded just before I could take hold of it. “!@#$%^&*,” wailed Brianna. She picked me again and I asked for suggestions. Body paint won and I covered her body in shades of pink and baby blue. Counting my ten forfeit points for peeing, the scores were now:

Brianna 37
Willy 35
Bridget 22
Kristy 22
Brian 20
Rachel 18
Libby 17
Colleen 12
Jeannie 12
Molly 10

Now it was time for Libby’s dare game. We were all still surprised that she had tried this. While Libby generally went along with the group, she was not one to put others in embarrassing situations. It remained to be seen how bad her dares would be. Libby had her pile of dares and the deck of cards. She drew a three and the dare cards passed to Kristy. She gasped and drew a card. Her face turned several shades of scarlet as she read, “Lick chocolate sauce off the genitals of a member of the opposite sex.” She paused. “I don’t think I can do it,” she muttered.

“I can spank very hard,” threatened Libby.

“If I do it, I’ll do Brian,” Kristy noted.

“Come on, you like chocolate, you know you do,” encouraged Libby.

“I’ll make it easy for you, Kristy,” spoke Brianna. “I’ll get him hard for you.” With that Brianna marched over to Brian and began stroking his dick. Everyone, including Kristy, laughed uproariously.

“All right, I’ll give it a try, “Kristy said reluctantly. Brianna kept pulling Brian’s pecker. It was getting long and hard. Libby brought out the chocolate syrup and dribbled it all over Brian’s cock and balls. He lay on the floor and Kristy knelt down beside him. Quite haltingly she leaned over him, stuck out her tongue, and touched it to the end of his penis. Brian giggled and Kristy made a face. But she didn’t quit. The next lick was a little longer. Either she was getting used to it or she had blanked out in her mind what she was doing.

She paused as she finished Brian’s dick. Brianna called out, “Make sure you have it all. Put your mouth all the way over it and suck.” We all laughed, but Kristy went ahead and did it to the surprise of all. We gave her a cheer. But now she faced a greater challenge. Brian’s penis was clean, but his hairy balls were covered in chocolate. Kristy moved to straddle Brian’s legs. It was good thing he had a raging hard-on. Otherwise Kristy would have to hold his dick out of the way to get at his nuts. With less hesitancy she leaned forward and began licking and sucking.

“I hope you’re getting the sounds on the video,” Brianna called out. More cheers and a gasp from Kristy. She had forgotten that we were filming. But after a brief pause she went back to work and finished off the chocolate. Brian would have to wait until later to finish off.

We went back to our circle and Kristy drew another card. This time it was a six. The dare cards were passed from hand to hand and stopped at Brian. He drew a card and hung his head. He looked up and read out loud, “Masturbate to organism within five minutes.”

“That’s not fair,” complained Brianna. “He already has a head start. We have to bring him back to normal size.” With that she ran upstairs to the kitchen and came down with a timer, a large bowl, and a tray of ice cubes. She put the ice cubes in the bowl and filled it with water. “Now, Brian, lie down with your cock in the ice water for three minutes,” she ordered. I guess Brian never contemplated taking a spanking, for he obeyed Brianna instantly. Brianna started the timer and turned it so that Brian couldn’t see the face. It ticked noisily as Brian groaned from the freezing water on his package.

When the timer finally went off, he hauled himself back on his knees. His dick was about an inch long. All the girls pointed, laughed, and made fun of him, even Kristy. Libby reset the timer and told Brian to start. He worked as hard as fast as he could, all the while being taunted by the girls. His cock grew larger and hardened. At about the four-minute mark, some precum oozed out. Just as Brian was starting to buck, getting ready to shoot his wad, Libby called, “STOP! YOU LOSE!”

“Let me finish,” pleaded Brian. But four girls grabbed him and kept his hands away from his boner. He groaned audibly as we went back to the circle. Libby drew the next card, an ace. Since she was sitting next to Brian, it meant that she would have to do one of her own dares.

“Let’s draw it for her so she can’t cheat,” suggested Molly.

“That’s fine with me,” answered Libby.

Bridget reached into the dare cards and pulled one out. She read it out loud. “Be tickled by any two people you choose. You are not allowed to laugh, or even smile for five minutes.” Now there are some people in the club who might have a chance of winning that dare, but not Libby. She probably wouldn’t even last five seconds. She chose Kristy and Colleen. They walked over to her. Each got Libby’s ribs on either side. She immediately erupted in hysterical laughter. So much for that dare.

Now Libby drew a seven. The dare cards went to Brianna. “Well, it took long enough,” she said. “Am I not the designated victim tonight?”

She drew her dare card and read, “Put anal beads up your asshole and leave them there for an hour.” Brianna got wide-eyed and sighed, ”OOOOOHH!” Libby brought the beads out. There were eight of them, each bead a little bigger than the one before.

“I think you should all help me do this,” suggested Brianna. “Willy gets to do the last one.” So all of us except Libby lined up and eased a bead into her waiting bumhole. The first ones slid in easily and Brianna sighed as they entered. The last ones caused some difficulty. Brianna’s anus wouldn’t dilate enough to accept them easily. Her sighs were now more like groans. When I got the last one, it took more than a minute to work it inside. Brianna then sat down with a look of astonishment on her face. No one doubted that she would last the hour, but it would be an hour spent in discomfort.

The next card was a four and the dares passed to Rachel. She hesitated as she read, “Put I... Icy.... Icy Hot on your gen... genitals and d... don’t wash it off for an h... hour.” She groaned. “I can’t do that. I’ll take the paddling.”

So Rachel bent over Libby’s lap. Colleen handed Libby a ping pong paddle and Libby started on Rachel’s cute little tushie. Rachel squirmed and screamed occasionally, but Libby tattooed a pattern over her backside. Soon it was a very pretty shade of pink and Libby gave Rachel leave to go back to her place. Rachel sat down gingerly. She, too, was in temporary discomfort.

Time was getting short, but there was still time for one more dare. Libby drew another three and the dare cards passed to Jeannie. She drew and read, “Get a vaseline shampoo.” There was general agreement that this was truly gross, but Jeannie went along with it. Libby, Bridget, and Molly rubbed an entire jar of vaseline into Jeannie’s head. I have no idea how she finally got it all out of there.

Just as we were about to start Rachel’s hair game, Brianna leaped up. “I can’t wait any longer,” she shouted and raced for the bathroom. We all laughed as Brianna gained another nine forfeit points. When she returned, we did check to see that the anal beads were still in place. They were.

With two games to go, the standings were now:

Brianna 44
Willy 35
Rachel 24
Brian 22
Bridget 22
Kristy 20
Libby 19
Colleen 12
Jeannie 10
Molly 10
Old 09-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #43
wiz

I just wanted to say I'm loving this story. I particularly enjoyed the 6 items and messy substance game, partly for it's evilness, but even more so because it backfired on Brianna! I loved that...
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #44
HHHobo

Default Chapter 18

Then we gathered in our circle again to see whose hair would be “adjusted” and whose forfeit points would grow in number. Rachel took a bottle to the middle of the circle and gave it a spin. It pointed directly at Molly. “Oh! No!” She refused strongly. “My soccer team would give me so much grief if I were caught with a bare kootchy.”

“How would they know?” I asked.

“When we go on road trips, we get quite rowdy. Girls are always being pantsed. On a typical trip, at least half the girls lose their bottoms or get major wedgies. I can’t take the chance. I would get much worse grief than I get here. I’ll take the ten forfeit points.”

Rachel moved back on the circle and Molly took the bottle. She spun so it kept going for about ten rotations. When it finally stopped, Jeannie was the unlucky choice. She had no reservations, and actually looked like she was going to enjoy the process. She chose her friend Bridget to do the honors. They moved off to one side. Bridget started with her underarms, dousing them in shaving cream. Jeannie giggled through the whole process.

Molly moved back to the center of the circle and gave the bottle another spin. We were all hoping for Rachel to have to pay a penalty for coming up with such a nasty game. But when the bottle stopped, it pointed at the spot where Molly had been sitting in the circle.

“Do I get ten more forfeit points?” Molly asked.

“Of course,” replied Rachel.

“I hope I don’t get a trifecta,” worried Molly. She spun it again and it stopped on me. Brianna laughed aloud. I shrugged my shoulders and chose Brianna to shave me clean. I knew I would be in trouble from my basketball buddies, but I just couldn’t risk more forfeit points. We all paused at this point, as Bridget was working on Jeannie’s pubes. She had the wrong shape, but the right baldness for a little girl. They finished quickly and Brianna started on me. I was just beginning to get some hair on my chest, but that was soon to be gone, as Brianna sprayed it with shaving cream.

Meanwhile Jeannie had gone to the center of the circle to spin the bottle. She couldn’t really be shaved twice. She gave it a big spin and it pointed to Brianna’s spot on the circle.

“Oh! Well!” Brianna sighed. “We might as well make it a team effort, Willy. We’ll take turns. So everyone gathered around the two of us, as we removed every single hair below our necks. We even posed for a picture arm-in-arm when it was over. Then Jeannie joined us for a menage-a-trois picture.

So, with just one game remaining, the forfeit points looked like this:

Brianna 46
Willy 37
Molly 30
Rachel 24
Brian 22
Bridget 22
Kristy 20
Libby 19
Colleen 12
Jeannie 12

Molly fixed up bowls of ice water for Brian and me. Then we all went out in the cold backyard. After ten minutes, my genitals were numb and the rest of me was shivering. When Brian and I pulled our packages out of the cold liquid, they were miniatures. Being shaved, I looked like a seven-year old. The girls would have laughed, if they hadn’t been so cold. We begged Molly to end the outside part early. She agreed, but changed the game to an orgasm race. The first four players to cum went forfeit-point free, the next two got five points, but the last four all got ten points and weren’t allowed to cum.

We dashed back inside and got into our circle. Here were ten of us madly masturbating, trying to have an orgasm before anyone else. The first to cum was Jeannie. She didn’t squirt, but the convulsions of her body were convincing enough. Rachel and Colleen were next, almost simultaneously. Then Molly herself left a wet spot on the floor that wasn’t urine. Now all the freebies were gone and the last four were looking at a dose of Icy Hot. The rate of masturbation increased. Brian and I were rubbing our hard cocks raw. I would have stopped for some vaseline, but I didn’t want to lose any time at all. A couple of minutes later Libby erupted in deep moans. We all knew that only one more person would get to cum. I could feel the onset of an orgasm and worked hard to achieve it. Just as I thought I had it made, Bridget squirted pussy juice all over the floor. Brian, Brianna, Kristy, and I had very frustrating looks on our faces.

The final forfeit point scores were:

Brianna 56
Willy 47
Brian 32
Molly 30
Kristy 30
Bridget 27
Rachel 24
Libby 24
Colleen 12
Jeannie 12

Molly came out with a jar of Icy Hot. She dabbed just a little on Kristy’s clit and nipples. She was saving the big pain for Brian, Brianna, and me. She slavered it all over Brianna’s pussy and tits. Brianna was jumping all over the place. She repeated the performance for Brian. With me Molly took her time. She slowly rubbed it into one side of my scrotum. Then she moved on to my dick, slowly stroking it in. Then it was on to my left nipple. Then Molly returned to the other side of my nut sack. She finished up on my right nipple. Man, did it burn.

“How long do we have to keep it on?” I begged.

“Until the streaking is over,” Molly replied.

The four of us groaned in unison. “That’s over two hours,” Brianna moaned.

“Oh! Come on now. You’d have done the same to any of us,” Libby countered.

Now we had about an hour and a half before Emily got home. We first talked about the streaking that would take place then. Molly suggested that Colleen and Jeannie have to streak a block back to the house. Since Rachel and Libby were exactly twice Colleen and Jeannie, Molly suggested that they do two blocks. Bridget was next, but only slightly more. Molly suggested the same distance, but Bridget had to skip. Kristy and Molly were two-and-a-half times Jeannie and Colleen, so they got 2.5 blocks. Brian was just a bit more, so he had to skip the same distance. I was almost four times and Brianna was close to five times, so we had to do that many blocks, including crossing a major street. Everyone thought that was fair, except Jeannie.

She spoke up and said, “I want to do the hard one with Brianna. I think it will be fun.”

No one in our group ever turned down someone who wanted to do more, so Jeannie’s request was quickly granted. I would rather streak with someone else than do it alone, so I volunteered to do the extra block with the girls. That, too, was accepted. Then Bridget got a sparkle in her eye and asked, “Aren’t siblings supposed to participate if they come to our parties? Any chance of getting Emily naked and having her streak with us?”

Brianna thought. “She is uninhibited. She will have had a few drinks. I think so. We could challenge her to a game that was a set-up, we could prank her, or we could just mob her and strip her. What do you guys think?”

We discussed it for a while. We figured she would need to pee when she got home. If we did it right, we could lock her in the bathroom. Still smarting from the Icy Hot, I got a screwdriver and reversed all the locks on the bathroom doors so that they locked from the outside. Wherever she went, we could lock her in. It was getting close to two, so we just sat around and waited for her to come home. That made the Icy Hot worse, because there was nothing else to think about. When Emily did arrive, she laughed at the sight of ten naked teenagers.

“Just a minute. Let me pee. Then I’ll help you with your streaking.”

We followed her to the small powder room on the first floor. She went in and we turned the lock on the door. We heard her stream of pee splash into the toilet. Then we heard the flush. Then we heard Emily wash her hands. Then the door knob rattled and we heard, “Oh! Shit! Let me out!”

“Not unless you strip and streak with us”

“That wasn’t part of the deal.”

“The deal has changed.”

“No Way!”

“All right, we’ll go streak on our own and you’ll still be locked in here. That’s the only way you get out.”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“OK, I’ll do it.”

“We’re opening the door in two minutes. When we do, you better be naked, or we will strip you.”

Two minutes later we unlocked the door. The door knob turned and Emily emerged in her birthday suit. “How are we going to work this?” She asked.

“We can all squeeze into the Suburban. Take each group out and drop them at their spot. At the last spot, leave the car and streak with the last group back. Then we can get dressed and come back and get the car.”

“No,” Emily replied. We’ll drop the first people off and let them streak back. We’ll follow, so we can watch. The first people can then dress and we’ll go back and drop off the next group and so on. We’ll leave the car with the last group and all go back on foot. Then I’ll dress and come back and get the car.”

We headed for the car. I thought I saw Brianna slip something else in the car, but I wasn’t sure. It was like playing Sardine in the Suburban. It’s supposed to seat eight, but there were eleven of us. I was as turned on as I could be with the Icy Hot still working away. I could feel a boner coming on. Emily drove the car to the middle of the next block. Colleen jumped out and sprinted back to the house. Emily drove right behind her, so that Colleen was well lit for all to see. Colleen ran in the house and emerged in about five minutes with clothes on.

Emily then drove two blocks away. Bridget, Rachel, and Libby jumped out and took off. They scattered to try to avoid the headlights. Colleen produced a flashlight and tried to light up anyone that Emily couldn’t get. Libby and Rachel pulled ahead, because Bridget had to skip. For the block we focused on Bridget as her little breasts bounced up and down as she skipped. She made it even harder for herself by laughing. Then she would miss a skip, have to stop and start again. I could sense Brian getting nervous, since he had to skip in the next group. It took the three girls about ten minutes to get dressed.

Emily drove off two-and-a-half blocks in the opposite direction. Kristy, Brian and Molly hopped out and headed for home. Molly was doing everything she could do to protect Kristy. She stayed in the middle of the street, while Kristy headed for the sidewalk. Brian couldn’t keep up with girls, so Emily hung with him. There were a bunch of flashlights in the car now, so poor Brian couldn’t hide. The girls tried to keep the lights on his flopping penis as he skipped along. I could tell he was blushing. At least his mind was off the Icy Hot. It had faded, but I could still feel it in my groin. Soon those three were back and dressed and we were ready for our trek.

Emily took us across Edmonds Avenue, a four-lane thoroughfare. Even near 3:00 in the morning there a little bit of traffic on Edmonds. Emily parked the car about a block from Edmonds. Jeannie and I got out first and started jogging. Brianna and Emily were right behind us. The rest tried to get around in front of us so they could shine flashlights on us. It was then that Jeannie and I discovered what Brianna and Emily had hidden in the car. As they came up behind us, we felt the smack of a paddle on our butts. It made us speed up and change direction, but the two sisters kept after us and scored a few hits, to the delight of our dressed friends.

Then of course we had to negotiate Edmonds Avenue. As I approached, I could see headlights coming from the right. I tried to hide behind a tree. But before that car passed, another car came up at a faster speed from the left. I swung around the tree, but I wasn’t quick enough. The driver blew his horn. I’m not sure how the others fared. At that point the coast was clear and I dashed across. Three dressed girls went with me and tried to keep me lit up, especially my dick, which was hard and long. The others were hung up, as Emily and Brianna tried to corner Jeannie and give her a paddling. Apparently they succeeded to some extent, as I could hear lots of squealing. I found some shrubbery and waited for them to get across.

Unfortunately a number of cars kept coming on Edmonds. The girls were farther back on the other side. A number of times they started to sprint across, only to retreat when headlights came into view. I’m sure a couple of drivers spotted them, as the cars slowed quite suddenly. Finally the traffic ceased, and the girls ran across. All of us headed back for the house. I probably shouldn’t have waited. Brianna and Emily ignored Jeannie and took off after me. I avoided them until we were less than half a block from home. I made a wrong turn and got cornered by a fence and a house. The girls blocked my escape. I tried to run between them, but Brianna tackled me. Emily helped roll me on my stomach and they sat on me. Now my butt began to feel worse than my nuts. They only quit when we saw a light come on in the house and we sprinted away before anyone came out.

Back at the house we stumbled in and fell down roaring with laughter. What we hadn’t counted on was that the others had hidden our clothes and we couldn’t find them. It didn’t bother Brianna and Emily, since they had lots more clothes in their rooms. It was a major inconvenience for Jeannie and me. Before they could be stopped, Emily and Brianna ran to their rooms for alternative clothing. Jeannie and I looked at each other and blushed. It’s not so embarrassing when everyone is naked. But when you are almost alone in a naked state, it leads to extreme embarrassment.

Emily spoke quickly, “Mom and Dad will be home soon. If you have something for these two to do, do it quickly.”

Molly took charge. She marched us to the family room, while the others followed. She had Jeannie lie face-up on the floor. I was made to kneel over her body, facing her head. “OK, Willie, give Jeannie a facial and you can have your clothes back.” I went right to work on my still-hard cock. It only took about five minutes before I was ready to come. It gushed out in a number of huge streams headed for Jeannie’s face. To her credit, she opened her mouth and took as much as possible there. When I finished, there were cheers all around and we got our clothes back.

It looked as if this might be the end of the proceedings. But I started to feel some movement in my lower intestinal tract. I looked at Brianna and pointed at my butt. She nodded. We excused ourselves to the bathroom to the hilarity and mirth of the rest of the group. Everyone was tired. It was easy to crawl into our sleeping bags to sleep away the rest of the AM hours.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:31 AM   #45
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I love it. These stories are just great. It makes my day to see an update. keep up the good work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk