Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #16
Wills

So far this story is really, really good. I love it. I hope to see regular updates.

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:12 AM   #17
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

'Leave it with me', Rhiannon said as we parted ways at the elevator. 'I'll think of something'.

We walked up the corridor to our room. Meg was in bed when we got back. We joked about it for a while. It transpired that Meg had been worrying that we wouldn't see the funny side of it. She laughed when she heard we had had to call the boys down to help us.

We chatted for a while and then all got into our beds. It was the first time we had all been in the room, in our own beds and about to have a normal night's sleep. I whatsapped my friends from my bed and looked at my facebook feed for ten minutes.

'Mind if I put the light off?', Phoebe asked.

'Yeah sure, what time is it?', Meg asked.

'Eleven already', I replied.

'Wow, ok, I think I'm going to go to sleep now', said Rhiannon.

I looked down at our room. It was a mess. I made a note that I would tidy up a bit tomorrow. Phoebe got up and switched off the light. I turned over and shut my eyes. The events of the evening were still whirring through my mind and kept me awake.

'Shan?', came Rhiannon's voice through the darkness.

'Yeah?'

'You look hotter shaved', she said.

'Even hotter', added Phoebe.

'Thanks guys', I replied. Even hotter? Did that mean what I thought it meant?!

'Actually', added Phoebe, 'you've inspired me to do the same'.

I chuckled, 'so I noticed in your one finger selfie picture that you didn't have any pubes there'.

'Yeah, I like to experiment a little. You must have been looking closely', she remarked. I wasn't sure what to say. I decided to divert the attention elsewhere.

'How about you Megan?', I asked.

'Maybe, we'll see', she said, 'I like my little landing strip as it is'

'It's cute', I agreed. The conversation ended there, and I was left wondering what Phoebe meant by 'even hotter', and what the purpose of saying it had been. Eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke at 5:30, to the sound of Phoebe's alarm. She groaned, switched it off and climbed out of bed below me. The next thing I knew she was shaking my arm.

'Shan, wake up', she said groggily.

'Hang on', I replied. I shook my head and pulled the covers off myself.

We got dressed and had breakfast together. We gossiped about last night and discussed what we would be doing tonight. We were both meant to be finishing late tonight, and we had been invited round by the boys to have hang out together at 8pm.

Today was my first day instructing, and I would be assisting an older instructor called Mike. I duly met him at 7am sharp to go through the plan for the day and he told me about the groups I would work with.

It had snowed heavily overnight and there was plenty of fresh powder, which gave the group of intermediate level skiiers we were instructing far more difficulty than I thought was reasonable. It was a beautiful day however, and I felt lucky to be skiing it, and not stuck on a lift again.

Lunchtime was spent with the group, and, while chatting to the instructor, I found out I was going to be asked to do some cross country skiing lessons as well.

The afternoon went by without much happening. 5pm rolled round and the lifts stopped, and we went down our last run of the day. Then there was the obligatory round of hot chocolates with the students, most of which were in their 50s and 60s and were from Europe and the US and clearly thought I had nothing better to be doing with my time that chatting to people 3 times my age. I left after over an hour with the senior instructor and we went back to the staff room in the ski school, where we got a coffee and split the tips for the day. 32 dollars was a welcome addition to my depleted coffers!

I had to fill out reams of paperwork for the rest of my shift. Mike went through it all with me, and checked that I was happy to teach cross country. By the time we were finished, it was 7:30pm. I grabbed my skis from outside and ran across to the hotel bootroom. There was, predictably, a long line waiting to deposit their skis. I spotted Phoebe helping out with taking equipment and giving tickets, but I knew it would look bad to skip the line. When she made eye contact with me, she rolled her eyes. We were both thinking we would be late to the boys'.

'Shouldn't be too long now', she said when I finally reached the end of the line. I passed her my skis and boots, got my ticket and ran up to the room.

'Christ you're late back!', Meg said as I came through the door. It didn't matter of course, but I wanted arrive with the other girls so as not miss out. Rhiannon was in the shower. Meg sitting on the floor drying her hair. I checked my phone, 7:50. And I still hadn't eaten anything!

'We'll head over to the boys' room first, you can catch us up', Meg said. I had anticipated just getting changed and throwing some old clothes on, but Meg was wearing a dress, and she and Rhiannon were clearly going to some effort to look nice. Were we going out?

I stripped out of my ski pants and jacket, and took a layer off so I was only wearing a sports bra and thermal leggings. Rhiannon seemed to be taking forever in the shower. I looked through my clothes for something acceptable to wear, picking out a short cream-colored dress.

Come on Rhiannon! I said to myself. Eventually she emerged from the shower. Her hair wasn't wet, so I wondered what on earth she had been doing in there for all that time. I grabbed my towel and went in. It was steamy and the floor was damp.

'Ok we're on our way there, see you there!', Meg said.

'Cool, I'll probably wait for Phoebe and join you soon', I yelled back. I switched on the shower and stripped off. The door went and I stepped in. I began to wash my hair, and I heard the door go again.

'Jeez, you still in there?', Phoebe said.

'Only just got in', I said, 'what time is it?'

'8 already!', she replied. She opened the door to the bathroom. I couldn't see anything as the glass of the shower had misted up so much.

Before I knew what was happening, the shower door opened and in stepped a naked Phoebe. 'You don't mind if I join you do you?' she said, 'time's getting on'

'Err', of course I didn't mind, but I wasn't sure whether to admit that, 'sure'.

My mind reeled with the thought that Phoebe actually wanted to be naked in my presence, and might even enjoy being naked with me. With two of us in the shower, it was pretty cramped, and we continually bumped into each other. The skin on skin contact aroused me more than I had expected, and seeing Phoebe washing herself was almost more than I could handle. She pulled out the hairband keeping her plait in place, and for the first time I say her with her blond hair down. It came down to her shoulder blades.

I realized that I was just standing under the water and admiring her. She didn't seem to mind. I took my razor and shaved my legs and armpits. Once she was finished on her hair, she did the same. I still felt too shy, however, to shave my intimate areas in front of her, so waited to see if she would. Sure enough, she began to take the razor to her inner thighs, between her legs and around her triangle of pubes. I followed suit and delicately shaved my labia, and, although it didn't need it so soon after its first shave, the area above my lips. All the while we chatted about our days.

'What do you reckon Shan, on or off?', she asked, holding the razor to the triangle of her pubic hair above her labia.

'Up to you, but I'd say off'. She didn't reply but simply took the hair off in a few swift strokes while she giggled.

'What do you think?', she asked.

'Sexy', I said, without thinking about it. Shit, what if she reads into that?!

'Thanks', she said, 'I prefer yours like that'.

We finished in the shower and dried off. Back in the room, we put on our underwear, she a black thong and bra set, myself a matching red pair.

I checked my iPhone as I was getting dressed. I had a text from Rhiannon, asking where we had got to and if I could bring Meg's phone which she had left somewhere in the room. Phoebe was still sat on the floor, braiding her hair, while I searched for Meg's phone.

'Under her bed? In the bathroom?', Phoebe suggested.

'Nope, nor in her purse'

'Under her sheets? Or her pillow?', Phoebe proffered. I pulled up the sheets and couldn't find it. I ran my hand under her pillow.

'What's this?', I said, feeling something. I lifted the pillow up and was astonished. It was a vibrator. I held it up to Phoebe. She grinned.

'Oh my God', she said with a huge smile, 'why would she leave her vibrator under her pillow?'

'Beats me, I'd hide it somewhere a lot better than that!', I said. Her iPhone was also under there, and I put it with my handbag. Phoebe took the vibrator from me and looked at it. It was white, about 7 inches long.

'This is classic. I've got an idea', Phoebe popped the vibrator in her handbag, 'we can get our revenge on Meg with it!'

'How?', I asked, intrigued to hear Phoebe's plan.

'You'll see', she said with a wink.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 04-30-2017, 07:14 AM   #18
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

When Phoebe had got dressed, we walked to the boys' room. I had a slight feeling of apprehension about seeing them when only yesterday we had been rescued naked by them, and that no doubt that fact that I had walked in on Ryan in the nude would be on his mind as well as mine.

Megan and Rhiannon were sitting on one bed, Ryan and Charlie on the other. Clearly the topic of last night's events had already been discussed, as it wasn't the first thing that was brought up on our arrival.

'Running a little late aren't we girls?', Ryan said.

'Yeah, well we spent ages looking for Meg's phone', I said. I handed it to her.

'Where did you find it?', she asked.

'Under your pillow', said Phoebe, giving a smug grin to her, and making eye contact. Megan looked mortified, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. Phoebe was still grinning, as she walked in front of Ryan and Charlie, and with her back to them, pulled the vibrator out of the top of her bag for an instant, before setting it back inside and leaving her bag on the floor. Rhiannon had also noticed, she smirked, realizing Phoebe's plan and suddenly there was an awkward silence.

'So guys, what's the plan?', I asked, keen to break the silence. Megan was dumbstruck.

'Well, let us get you some drinks', Charlie said. He poured a cup of vodka and coke for each of us.

'How about a game of truth or dare?', Phoebe said excitedly.

'Oh my God, what are you twelve still?', Ryan joked.

'Not that type of truth or dare!', Phoebe retorted, 'a racy version!'

Both boys winked at each other.

'Sure, why not?', said Charlie.

'How are we going to choose who gets picked?', Ryan asked.

'I've got an idea', I said, pulling an empty glass bottle of beer from the boys' bin. 'We'll spin the bottle'. I placed it in the middle of the group, and span it. Predictably it landed on me.

'Unlucky Shan!', Ryan said, 'truth or dare?'

'Fine, truth', I said.

'Ok, of the girls in the room, who is the prettiest?', he asked.

'That's so unfair!', I protested.

'It's fine, you're all hot anyway so it doesn't make a difference', Ryan reassured me.

'Yeah Shan, I won't take offense whoever you say', Rhiannon said honestly. Megan and Phoebe nodded their agreement.

'Ok well personally I think Phoebe is the prettiest, just because I like blonde hair and she's got an athletic physique', I said, aware that I was blushing.

'Ok we didn't ask for that much detail!', Ryan joked. I chanced a look at Phoebe, who had a faint smile on her face as she stared at the bottle.

I reached down and gave it a spin. It landed on Ryan.

'Yes, revenge!', I said.

He sighed, 'fine, truth then'.

I thought for a moment. 'Any ideas girls?'

Phoebe spoke immediately, 'which of you two has the bigger dick?'. I couldn't believe she had dared to ask. Neither could either of the guys apparently.

'Well that escalated quickly!', Charlie said with a snort.

'Seriously?!', Ryan looked shocked.

'Seriously, hey none of us are going to repeat anything that gets said in here outside of this room, agreed?'. We all agreed.

'Fine, soft or hard?', Ryan said. Charlie shot him a look before he realized what he had said.

'What?!', Rhiannon blurted out. 'I could believe you seeing each other soft, but why the hell have you seen each other hard?!'

Ryan blushed deeply. Charlie put his hands on his face and collapsed backwards onto the bed groaning.

'Yeah, what aren't you telling us guys?', Phoebe joked.

'No I mean...', Ryan tried to dig himself out of the hole he had made for himself.

'Go on', Meg pushed.

'Fine, you wouldn't know, being girls'

'Know what?', I pushed.

'Well you wake up in the morning and sometimes you've got a hard-on', he said embarrassed and red in the face.

All the girls laughed,including myself. Charlie shook his head, looking at the floor. Ryan was smiling awkwardly, floundering. When we had finally finished laughing, I pressed, 'so go on then, tell us both ways'.

'Well we haven't exactly measured have we?', Ryan said.

'No but you must have some idea', Phoebe pushed.

'Well, I would say that I'm probably bigger soft', he paused.

Charlie took his hand away from his face, 'fuck off, I'm bigger soft!', he said.

'Yeah right, we know that's not true', Ryan retorted.

'I so am!', Charlie insisted, 'we both know that!'

'Hold on boys, let's not get argumentative here! We all know it's not how big it is, it's how you use it!', Rhiannon interjected, 'but still, how about hard?'

'Me', Charlie said matter of fact-ly.

'Oh so you've been staring at my dick in the mornings have you?', Ryan challenged.

'Are you disagreeing?', Charlie shot back.

'Yes!', Ryan riposted.

'Then you must have had a good look at mine too!', Charlie said triumphantly.

'Hang on guys, there's clearly only one way to settle this', Phoebe said.

Ryan laughed sarcastically, 'no way!', he said.

'So no conclusion, either way?', I asked.

'I'm bigger, hard and soft', Ryan said.

'You're not!', Ryan retorted again.

'Leave it guys, we'll settle this some other time!', Megan said, ending the debate. Ryan reached down and span the bottle again.

It landed on Phoebe, who picked truth.

'Surprise, surprise', Ryan muttered, 'Phoebe, how often do you masturbate?'

Phoebe blushed as Ryan had, 'I have nothing to hide, back home it was like every day, or every two days, here it's more like ever three of four?'.

Ryan smiled and nodded as Phoebe span the bottle. It landed right on Megan.

'Yes!', Phoebe said, and I knew exactly what she was planning to do. Megan looked wary, but picked truth.

Phoebe smirked, 'Meg, do you have a sex toy, and if so, what is it?'.

Ryan and Charlie were almost too excited to speak to hear the answer.

Meg looked at the floor, 'no I don't have a sex toy'.

'Really?', Phoebe asked, 'are you sure?', her hand moved towards her bag.

'Ok, alright, I do have a toy'

'And what is it?'

'It's a vibrator', she said.

The boys went wild, high fiving each other and cheering. 'Have you got it here in Whistler?', Charlie asked.

'Yes I do', she said, a slight dejected smile spreading across her face.

Both guys erupted into laughter again. Eager to move the topic on, Megan reached down and span the bottle. I wondered if that was the last we would see of the vibrator. It landed on Rhiannon.

'Ok, I'll do a dare if the next person also promises to do a dare', we all agreed.

'Ok Rhi, I dare you to take an item of clothing off'

'What?!', she said in disbelief.

'Go on, off with your clothes!', the guys cheered again. Typical guys. I remarked to myself.

'Socks don't count right?', she asked hopefully. Meg shook her head. Rhi stood up and quickly pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the bed. She covered up with her arms in front of her bra and midriff at first, then decided that it wasn't worth it, reached down and span the bottle again. It was on Charlie this time.

'Guess it has to be a dare then!', he said.

'Right Charlie, let's see you kiss Ryan'. I gasped, along with Megan. Phoebe burst into laughter. Ryan went wide-eyed.

'No way!', Charlie said, 'no way in hell!'

'It's a dare, you've got to do it!', she said.

'What like a proper kiss? No way, no way, no fucking way!', he protested.

'Really? Pussy', Rhiannon said, poking him playfully.

Ryan then leaned over to Charlie and whispered something in his ear. Charlie nodded.

'Ok, here's a deal', he said.

'I'm listening', Rhiannon replied.

'We will kiss, if, and only if, two of you kiss first'.

'Ohhh, interesting!', Rhiannon said. Phoebe seemed to have an idea. She crawled over to Rhiannon, and whispered in her ear as Charlie and Ryan had done.

'Counter-offer', she said, in a business-like tone, 'you have to play gay chicken, if two of us kiss'.

'What's that?', Charlie asked.

'You two have to kiss, then get more and more sexual into one of you freaks out and can't take it any more', she explained, 'and let's say the loser has to strip down to their underwear, just to make it fun'.

'Fine, counter counter-offer', Ryan riposted, 'all you have to kiss, and between you you have to take off two items of clothing, then we'll do it'. Charlie looked at him as if he should have demanded more, as we all nodded and agreed. 'But you have to take off the clothes first!', he added.

'Ok girls, this should be good', Megan said, 'who's taking off what? Rhi shouldn't have to as she's already taken off her shirt. Given that you two are wearing dresses, this could be pretty tricky', she said to me and Phoebe. 'Ok, I'll take off my top, and one of you two can take off your panties'.

Phoebe stood up straight away and pulled down her thong from under her dress. Charlie and Ryan looked mesmerized. Megan followed with her top, and the boys cheered again.

'Ok, who's going to kiss who?', Rhiannon said.

'We'll kiss first', Phoebe said, looking at me. My heart leaped and began to beat faster. Obviously it wasn't the first time that we would kiss, but this time I was significantly less drunk. Phoebe leaned in. I half expected her to just give me peck on the lips, but our lips locked, her hands found the back of my head and I held her face as out tongues met. It lasted only 5 seconds, but it felt like time stopped. She tasted of chapstick and coca-cola. It was only when we broke away that I realized the boys were, predictably, hollering and applauding us.

'Wow, good going girls!', Ryan laughed, 'you're up Meg!'

Rhiannon looked more hesitant, but Megan dived straight in, clutching Rhiannon's face and forcing her tongue inside her mouth. Rhiannon put up no fight, but didn't appear to be enjoying it as much as Megan, Phoebe or myself. The broke apart and Rhiannon wiped her mouth, before straight away saying, 'right you two, it's time for the fun bit!'.

Charlie groaned. Ryan looked awkwardly at him.

'Get in the middle you two', Phoebe said, moving the bottle aside. They knelt opposite each other in the center, with the four of us girls around them.

'Who's your bet on?', Megan asked to no one in particular.

'Ryan's going to win', Rhiannon said.

'I think Charlie', I said, making eye contact with him and winking. He rolled his eyes.

They awkwardly put their hand on each others' shoulders, and Charlie held the back of Ryan's head.

'Remember, loser has to strip to their undies', Phoebe reminded them.

'This doesn't leave this room, alright?', Ryan said, before launching himself at Charlie. Their lips locked and he held Charlie's face, while Charlie held Ryan's back. Ryan moved his hands down Charlie's back, and held a buttock in each hand, evidently squeezing. Charlie followed suit, and was the first to push further, slipping a hand inside the back of Ryan's jeans. Charlie visibly winced, but continued to kiss his friend, their tongues playing together, biting each others' lips. Ryan upped the ante, and lifted Charlie's shirt slightly, touching his abdomen, before Charlie could respond, Ryan had begun to push his hand down into the front of his boxers.

'No, that's me done!', Charlie said, pulling away. Ryan cheered, along with the rest of us.

'How are you say comfortable with that, are you bi or something?', Charlie asked.

'I'm no comfortable with it at all, but I don't want to have to strip!'

'Come on then Charlie, give us a show!', Megan urged him on. I made no effort to conceal the fact that I was looking forward to seeing Charlie stripping down.

Charlie stood up and pulled his socks off. Next his t-shirt was up and over his head, revealing his chiseled musculature. He was far more muscular than Ryan, with noticeable biceps, a broad chest and shoulders and well-toned abs. I couldn't help but stare, and notice that he was pale-skinned and hairless save his armpits.

'Do I have to?', he asked hopefully.

'Yes!', we all shouted in response. He undid his zipper and and pulled his pants down his legs, revealing his gray Hollister boxer-briefs. Megan wolf whistled. As he pulled down his jeans, I noticed that, like his top half, his legs were also virtually hairless, and the hair only really started below his knees, though it was fair and hardly noticeable.

'Nice!', Phoebe said admiringly. I wolf-whistled my agreement.

'Happy now?', he said as he sat back down.

'Very!', Rhiannon said.

Charlie span the bottle next, and it landed on Ryan.

'I'll go for dare then, now that we're all doing it!'

'Ryan, there's only one dare I can really give you now isn't there?', Charlie clapped him on the back.

'Fine!', Ryan stood up and began to strip. His socks were off first, then his shirt, and then his jeans. He was left in just some blue Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. Although it was only yesterday that I had seen Ryan in an even greater state of undress, I took great pleasure in seeing him like this again. I compared the two. Ryan was slightly taller, and darker skinned than Charlie, but Charlie had a far more muscular physique, and made Ryan look almost boyish. Facially I preferred Charlie, though Ryan was certainly not bad-looking. From a quick glance at their hidden packages, it was impossible to answer the earlier question on who was biggest.

Ryan span next and it landed on me.

'Dare', I said, unafraid.

Ryan thought, then said, 'I dare you to give your underwear to Phoebe, and to put hers on instead'. Creative. I thought. I didn't hesitate though, I stood up, carefully pulled down my thong and looked at it. And that's when I realized I was soaking wet, and my thong was showing the evidence. I screwed it up in my hand so as not to let the guys see, and handed it to Phoebe. I suspected she might not mind, and as she took it in her hand, she gave me a knowing wry look, and slipped it on.

'Bit tight!', she said with a laugh, 'definitely a wedgie going on down there!'

I grabbed Phoebe's and it up my legs. It was looser than my own, but it still fitted nicely. I felt a rush of arousal to my privates as I realized I was wearing something that only a few minutes earlier had been touching Phoebe's most intimate area.

'Ok guys, how about something a bit different?', Megan said.

'Like what?', Phoebe asked.

'I have an idea for something to spice things up, but it only involves the boys, kind of', she said.

'Try us', Ryan said. Charlie looked eager to know.

'Ok, so here's the idea. It's a test to see which of you has the most self-control'.

'Go on', Ryan said.

'The two of you have to sit and be totally still while we try to get you horny. Whichever of you either touches us, or pops a boner first, loses, and has to do a forfeit'.

'Woah, what is it that you're going to do though?', Charlie asked.

'It's up to us', Megan said with a wink.

Ryan and Charlie conferred again in whispers.

'What's the forfeit?', Ryan asked.

'Whoever loses has to get naked, and loses their pubes!'

Ryan's mouth dropped open, and Ryan just laughed. 'But what's in it for us?'

Megan thought, 'how about the winner gets a prize?' she said.

'It would have to be a fucking great prize!', Charlie retorted.

'It would be, the winner gets to choose one of us to give them a personal, private striptease'. Both boys evidently liked the idea of this.

'Down to naked?', Ryan asked.

'Down to naked. Everyone's ok with that aren't they?', she looked about the girls. We all nodded our agreement.

'Right boys, let's see who has the most self control!'

My heart was pounding, my brain wondering how on earth the events of the evening had got to this. Then I remembered that we were all drinking, and already on our fourth drinks.

Ryan and Charlie had huge grins on their faces.

'How's this going to work then?', Ryan asked.

Megan pulled up two chairs and put them back to back in the middle of the room.

'You two are going to sit down and not move. You will each choose for each other one of us to tease you. The two who don't take part will judge whether or not you have a boner. Who are your choices then?'

'You can have Meg', Charlie said to Ryan.

'I knew you'd say that', Ryan retorted. 'You can have Phoebe'.

I thanked my lucky stars I wasn't doing the teasing.

'Alright boys, let's play!', Meg said. I stuck some music on my iPhone and Meg and Phoebe began to dance.

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Old 05-03-2017, 10:30 AM   #19
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to see who ends up having to do the strip tease but I have a feeling I know who it is

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #20
Wills

Please continue this story, its really good. I cant wait for the next update.

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Old 05-24-2017, 10:08 PM   #21
Dailynoods

Please continue this story is phenomenal
Dailynoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:49 AM   #22
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I stood by Charlie, and watched him and his underwear. I couldn't help but glance up at Phoebe as she danced and teased though. Rhiannon stood by Ryan. Both boys had a huge grins on their faces, seemingly unbothered by the forfeit that would come the way of the loser.

Phoebe could certainly move. She was feeling touching her breasts through her dress, stroking her legs and sucking her fingers. Meg was on all fours, on the floor, moving her butt around erotically. Both boys had their eyes locked on their provocateurs. I could see no stirring in Charlie's underwear yet, but his breathing had quickened noticeably. Phoebe approached him and turned her back to him, with her butt close to his face, and playfully pulled up her dress so that it was almost revealing her cheeks, before letting it drop, turning round and giving him a good look at her cleavage.

Megan was now straddling Ryan, smiling and biting her lip. 'There's some movement this side!', Rhiannon announced. Of course there was, Meg was using her sexuality perfectly.

'I think we have some this side too', I announced. Phoebe was now lifting the front of her dress. She held one side down with one hand, turned to the other side and lifted it right up, exposing a side-view of her ass and leg to Charlie. There was certainly a tent forming in his underwear now. He was still grinning though.

Megan put a hand down the front of her jeans, moved it around a little, then took it out and placed her fingers one by one inside her mouth, sucking.

'He likes that!', Rhiannon said with a chuckle.

Phoebe flashed her thong-clad butt at Charlie, then turned round and did the same with her front. She turned back round again and straddled Charlie's lap, lifting the dress up around her midriff so that he could see her butt completely.

'Charlie loses!', I announced, as I managed to tear my eyes away from Phoebe's ass and look at Charlie's package. His erect penis was straining to escape from his tight boxer-briefs. It was still impossible to tell how big it was, and I was desperate to know.

'Yes!!', Ryan cried. Phoebe dropped her dress, winked at Charlie and stood back up. He groaned, though the smile had not yet faded.

'I win, loser!', said Ryan, standing up, revealing his semi inside his underwear and pushing at Charlie playfully.

'Fuck off man', Charlie said.

'Time to strip big boy!', Phoebe teased, pulling playfully at his underwear.

'Can I at least wait until my boner's gone down?', he asked.

'No, strip now!', Megan said. She stopped and thought for a moment, 'no, actually, yes you can! I've had an idea. You can wait, then strip, and then we'll play another game. You two couldn't decide who had the biggest dick right? So we'll have a challenge. Let's see what you two are willing to bet that you have the biggest manhood. You could take it in turns to raise the stakes, until one of you says "prove it", and the other has to prove it. If he turns out to be smaller, he has to do all the things he bet. If he's bigger, the challenger has to do all the things that he bet'

'But Ryan will have an advantage because he'll be able to see me!', Charlie said.

'No he won't, we'll do it separately. Whoever gives Ryan the striptease can measure him, and Charlie, you'll just have to get measured by the others'.

'So we're talking soft right?', Ryan said.

'Yeah, we won't embarrass you again into getting boners again. Not yet anyway!', she winked at Phoebe, Rhiannon and me.

'I'm in', Charlie said.

'Me too', said Ryan.

'Ok, what are you willing to bet?', Phoebe asked, engrossed.

'I'll bet my pubes I'm bigger', said Ryan.

'I'll bet my armpit hair', Charlie countered.

'I'll bet a skinny dipping session'

'I'll bet a a naked run round this floor of the hotel', Charlie said.

Ryan thought for a moment, 'I'll bet my underwear'.

'I'll bet a naked ice-bucket challenge, outside on the balcony'

'I'll bet you tea-bagging me', Ryan retorted.

'Prove it!', Charlie said.

It seemed both boys were convinced they were the bigger.

'Ok then, let's see! Ryan, who's going to give you your prize?', I asked.

'Megan', he said, winking at her.

'I guess I deserve it for suggesting it!'. She jokingly took his hand and led him to the bathroom. 'I think I'll need to measure first, there's no doubt he's going to pop a boner in here with me!'. We all laughed. Phoebe, somehow, produced a tape measure from her bag.

'You carry round a tape measure?', I asked, confused.

'You never know when it will come in handy!', she said. She passed it to Megan, and they went into the bathroom and shut the door.

Now, standing in the bedroom with just Phoebe, Rhiannon and Charlie, I was eager for Charlie to do his forfeit.

'Take 'em off!', I urged him. He turned with his back to us and pulled them down. His butt was round, muscular and pert, and notably completely hairless. Phoebe wolf-whistled.

'Turn around big boy!', she said.

He turned with his hands covering his package. I reflected on the fact that I had now seen both boys in the exact same state, in the exact same position, in the exact same room. I laughed.

'Gotta uncover!', Rhiannon said.

'No way, that's unfair!', he protested, but Rhiannon was already trying to separate his hands and pull them away. He gave up and held them out to the side. 'Ok, there you go'.

My eyes snapped down to his manhood. He was uncut, interestingly, and had a thatch of pubes around his package. His balls and shaft were hairless. I couldn't gauge who would win the competition, but decided that both were larger than average.

Megan called from inside the bathroom, 'ok, here's the measure', she stuck out her hand and Phoebe collected it.

'Who wants the honor?', Phoebe said with a laugh.

'I'll do it', said Charlie, snatching the measure.

'Actually, you're not fully soft yet', I remarked, laughing.

'Fuck, ok, give me a minute' he said.

We all laughed as he stood with his eyes closed, trying to lose his semi.

'Ok, I think that's fair', Phoebe judged.

Charlie held the measure to his penis and read it off. 'This is the most embarrassing thing I've done in my life. 4.3 inches, there you go', he handed the tape back to Rhiannon.

I could hear movement in the bathroom, and knew precisely what was going on, and that Ryan would be having the time of his life. I wondered if anything might already be happening between Ryan and Meg, or if they had even slept together already.

Charlie made no effort to cover up now, and sat back on his bed.

'So how do you feel about having to shave?', Rhiannon asked.

'Embarrassed, obviously', he said.

'Never done it before?', I asked.

'I've trimmed short, but never shaved them off', he said, staring down at them.

A few minutes passed, and Meg emerged from the bathroom clothed again, followed by Ryan who was shifting his underwear around awkwardly, sporting a semi again.

'Did you like your prize?', Phoebe asked.

'Hell yeah', he said, laughing. I saw his gaze dart over to Charlie's exposed package, no doubt trying to measure himself up against him.

'Ok, so, let's confer'. Rhiannon and Megan stood together and Rhiannon whispered in her ear. She laughed, and whispered back.

'Ok, so, your fate guys', Megan said, pulling both boys into the middle of the room, holding their hands like a boxing referee at the end of a match.

'The winner is...', both boys were staring at the ground. 'Ryan!', she raised his arm.

'Wooo!' he exclaimed, turning in front of Charlie and punching him lightly in the stomach.

'Fuck off, no way!', he said.

'4.3 to 4.6, so it was very close', Meg said. We applauded and cheered for Ryan.

'So what was the forfeit buddy?', he said, mocking Charlie, 'you're already shaving your pubes, add to that your armpits, you're going to look like a girl!', he punched him lightly in the abs again. 'And what else, ice-bucket challenge on the balcony, and a naked run around the hotel!' He laughed, bent over double.

Charlie looked horrified.

'And how does it feel to have the smaller dick?', Ryan asked teasing.

'Fuck off man', he said, taking his cup and draining it.

'Hey, Charlie', I said, feeling sorry for him, 'if it's any consolation, I don't think you're small at all'.

'Ha, thanks', he said, smiling dejectedly.

'But still smaller than me', Ryan said again.

'We'll see who's bigger erect one day', Charlie retorted.

'Right, let's not hang about!', Megan said, get in the shower and get shaving!'

Charlie was a good sport, he didn't seem to mind. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

'I'm going to go get the ice for his ice bucket challenge', Meg said, and slipped out the door. The sound of an electric razor whirring could be heard. After a minute or so, the shower turned on.

'Poor guy', Rhiannon said with a chuckle. Ryan was grinning.

It didn't take Charlie long. The shower turned off, the door opened and stepped Charlie, holding his hands to his crotch in modesty. He was red-faced but smiling.

'Come on the loser, let's see your handiwork!', Ryan said encouragingly.

Charlie did not resist, lifting his hands away and placing them on his head.

Rhiannon gasped. Phoebe giggled. Oddly I instantly looked at his hairless armpits, before my eyes were drawn down to his crotch. He had done a great job - there wasn't a hair left on his body below his neck. His balls were hairless, his crotch smooth and his penis devoid of any hair. It suited him in some strange way - his body, although as masculine as masculine could get, didn't suit hair.

'Good work!', was all I could say.

'Turn around then buddy, let's see the back!', Ryan urged.

Charlie turned with his back to us. His butt, though not hairy at all before, was now completely smooth. As smooth as a baby's in fact. His crack showed no sign of hair escaping.

Ryan laughed hard, bent over slightly, 'you look like a girl now, loser!'.

It wasn't long before Meg came back in, carrying two large bags of ice.

'Where'd you get those from Meg?', Rhiannon asked.

'The bar downstairs, Joe is on shift so got me some', she said.

'You ready for your ice bucket challenge?', Ryan said, moving over to Charlie and punching him yet again in the abs. I began to wonder why Ryan was doing that. I couldn't help but feel that there was some sort of homoerotic bromance occurring between them.

'Let's get it over with', Charlie said, walking straight to the balcony. He was now making no efforts to cover up, as if he was resigned to the fact we had all seen him at his most exposed. I admired his shamelessness.

'Here, let's use this', Phoebe said, grabbing the boys' trash can and emptying the contents into a plastic bag. She ran to the bathroom to fill it with water. Ryan opened the door to the balcony, and we filed onto it. It was large enough for all of us, partitioned from the adjacent rooms. It was covered, and outside it was snowing lightly. I looked down at the pool beneath us, remembering how only last night the boys had been looking down at us in our exposed state.

Phoebe returned and set the trash can full of water on the floor. Meg opened up the ice bags and poured them in.

'Ouch this is going to hurt!', I commented, as I stuck a finger in the icy water. 'Nasty!'

'Charlie you look nervous', noted Rhiannon.

'You think?', Charlie retorted.

'I've got to get this on video', said Meg, 'do you mind?', she pulled her phone out and grinned. Charlie shook his head.

'Who's going to pour it out then?', Phoebe asked.

Ryan grabbed the trash can and pulled a chair up behind Charlie.

'Ready loser?', he said with a cackle.

'Yeah', was all Charlie could say, screwing his eyes up. Ryan let a little water trickle out onto Ryan's head and shoulders.

'You fucker, just get on with it', he said.

'Here goes!', Ryan said. Meg had the phone trained on Charlie. We stood back as Ryan tipped the can. Typically he didn't do it quickly. He slowly poured the whole contents onto Charlie's naked body. He stamped his feet and jumped on the spot as he took his forfeit, but he made no noise. We applauded and cheered until all the water had gone.

'Fuck me that's cold!', Charlie said, still jumping up and down, clasping his arms around his chest and rubbing his hands on his shoulders and arms.

'Oh yeah, I can see it was cold!', Ryan said, stepping off the chair and taking a look at Charlie, 'your dick's even smaller now!'. It was true that it had shrunk somewhat, and I felt sorry for Charlie.

'I hate you', Charlie said, crouching down and grabbing ice cubes off the floor. Before Ryan could react, Charlie had pulled at the waistband of Ryan's underwear and dropped a handful of ice cubes in. Ryan buckled at the waist, span round with his back to us and pulled down his boxers to his knees, letting the ice cubes fall to the floor. I enjoyed, once again the sight of Ryan's toned ass.

Ryan pulled up his boxers and collected some snow that had settled on the rail of the balcony, packed it into a snow ball and launched it at Charlie, who turned just in time for it to catch his left buttock.

'Calm down boys!', Meg urged, and the two grinned at each other and laughed. There was no harm meant, I knew what guys were like.

We returned inside the room. 'So, your last forfeit', Phoebe said.

'Yeah, fuck how am I going to get away with this?', Charlie asked. We walked to the door. The hotel was set out in a hexagon shape, with one corridor running around each floor. I estimated one lap would take him past at least 150 rooms.

'You're not', said Rhiannon, 'somewhere on the floor there's going to be someone leaving their room'.

I stepped out into the corridor with Phoebe. Ryan held open the door. Charlie stepped out and glance nervously up and down the hallway.

'You ready?', Ryan asked?

Charlie nodded, and sprinted off down the hallway.

The following 3 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 06-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #23
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to see what happens to Charlie, and hope the guys get some revenge

PM Dares
Old 07-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #24
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I stood in the hallway and laughed with glee as Charlie shot down the hallway. He was soon out of sight as he turned left, round the corner. I could hear his heavy footsteps fading into the distance.

'Guys, we have to lock him out!', Meg said with a cheeky grin. We all piled back inside the room and closed the door behind us. The room doors didn't need to be locked, as they latched shut automatically and couldn't be opened without a key from the outside.

We only had to wait for a couple of minutes before the sound of running footsteps began to echo down the hallway. They stopped outside the door, and suddenly there was a fist thumping at it. We all laughed inside. I regretted not being able to see the look on Charlie's face outside. Ryan moved over to the door, put it on the chain and opened it slightly. Charlie's naked foot was instantly between the frame and the door, and his shoulder appeared, wedged in the same space.

'Fucking let me in!', he said with a laugh. Ryan moved away from the door leaving it on the latch. I couldn't help myself but approach the door and look round it at Charlie desperately trying to fiddle with the chain, a look of mirth and panic on his face.

'What's the password then Charlie?', Ryan said with a chortle.

'I have no fucking idea, just let me the fuck in!', he said, starting to resort to brute strength, to no avail.

Meg's iPhone was out and she was taking pictures. Charlie knew, and didn't seem to care. All of a sudden, he stopped, his head darted to the right, looking down the corridor.

'Oh shit, it's Ben and Eve!', he said with increasing alarm.

I had no idea who Ben and Eve were, but I sensed Charlie quite understandably did not want to get caught naked by them.

'We'll cut a deal Charlie', Meg said with a huge grin.

'Yeah whatever, I'll do whatever'

I felt sorry for Charlie, but at the same time couldn't wait to see how Megan was going to humiliate Charlie again.

'We'll let you in if, and only if, you take a spanking when you get in'.

'What?!', he asked, incredulous. Realizing his predicament, he nodded, 'fine, whatever', he said.

I couldn't stop myself from beaming with delight. Meg unhitched the chain, and Charlie virtually fell into the room, before slamming the door shut behind him.

'Oh man that was close!', he said, standing up straight, still making no effort to cover up. I was beginning to suspect that Charlie might in fact enjoy the feeling of being naked around girls that he clearly found attractive. I made an effort not to stare at his newly bald crotch.

'Alright then big boy', started Meg.

'Ahem, little boy!', Ryan mocked again.

Megan ignored him, 'let's get down to business. Who do you want to take your spanking from?'. He didn't protest. He seemed resigned to the prolonged humiliation that he was suffering tonight. He thought for a moment, then pointed at me.

Fuck! I thought to myself, realizing that I was going to have to administer his spanking.

'Where do I have to spank him?', I asked innocently, knowing full well it would be on his bare butt. Meg confirmed my expectation.

'How do you want me then?', Charlie asked, turning his back to me.

'How do we want him girls?', I asked.

Phoebe suggested, 'over your knee perhaps?', the other girls nodded their agreement. Ryan just laughed. I sat down on one of the chairs in the middle of the room. As Charlie approached, I realized that Phoebe's choice of position would mean Charlie's package would be directly in contact with my leg. Luckily I now had my dress on, but something in me kind of wanted to feel it against my leg. I decided to be sneaky, and pulled my dress up a little exposing some of my leg as I patted my lap to invite Charlie into his position.

Charlie stepped forward and lay across my lap. As I had hoped, his hairless cock and testicles became pressed against my thigh. I was surprised by how warm they were, and how smooth they felt against my leg.

'Right, how many is he getting Meg?', I asked.

'Six I reckon', Meg said.

'Sounds fair', confirmed Rhiannon.

'How hard?', I asked.

'As hard as you dare', Phoebe encouraged.

'I'm sorry Charlie!', I said, as I raised my hand. I realized I was now about to touch Charlie's butt for the first time. 'Give me a countdown', I asked Rhiannon.

'Five, four, three'

'I didn't wait', I brought my spread palm directly down onto Charlie's left butt cheek with as much force as I could muster. He whimpered for a second, suppressing a giggle at the same time.

'Wow, you're eager!', Phoebe said with a wink.

I performed the same action again, to his right buttock, then his left, then his right. Between each, I couldn't help but teasingly caress his smooth round ass with my palm. Before my fifth slap, I realized that Charlie's package was growing against my leg. Is he getting aroused at this?! Knowing that Charlie would know I had noticed, I whispered to him, 'bad boy', and brought my hand down even harder on his ass.

'Fuck!', he said. His penis grew again noticeably. I delivered the final spank with as much strength as the previous, and Charlie fell off my lap, onto the floor and clutched at his butt, rolling onto his back.

'Woah Charlie!', Phoebe said, 'enjoyed that did you?', she pointed at his semi, which was more of a three-quarters by this point.

Megan laughed, 'now we know why you accepted that deal you bad boy!'. She strolled over and gave Charlie a playful kick in the side.

'Mild fetish for spanking have we?', Ryan joined in.

'Fuck off you guys, what can I say?', he protested, 'I was up against her bare leg, what do you expect?'.

'So you have a thing for Shan?', Rhiannon teased.

'No!', he looked embarrassed as his cheeks matched the color of his butt cheeks, 'well she's a pretty girl, so you know'.

'It's ok mate, I can't blame you!', Ryan said, pulling Charlie up to his feet and clapping him on the back. 'Good show though Shannon, you look like you've done that before!'. I actually had never done that before, nor had I had it done to me before either.

It was then that I noticed how interested Megan seemed to be in Charlie. I made a mental to note to talk to Phoebe and Rhiannon about what the dynamic was between Megan and Ryan, and whether Megan might also like Charlie, as, by the looks of it, she couldn't keep her eyes off Charlie's naked body, and she had pushed him to do a fair amount this evening. I wondered for a minute about how Ryan must feel about Meg taking an overt interest in Charlie too.

'Oh Jesus, is that the time?', Rhiannon said, looking at her cell phone.

'What time is it?', Ryan asked.

'Just past midnight already!', she said with a gasp.

'Oh man, we need to get to bed', Megan said, with a slightly disappointed look on her face. Looking around the group, everyone appeared to have a disappointed look on their face. 'I've got to be awake at like 5am tomorrow'.

'Guys, would it be weird to say that I really enjoyed tonight, in a really strange kind of way?', Rhiannon asked. We all nodded, even Charlie.

'We ought to do something like this again', she said, and we all voiced our agreement. We gathered our stuff and Charlie pulled on his underwear for the first time in one felt like forever. We left the room and walked up the corridor, and up the stairs to our room. Back in the room, we threw our stuff on the floor, took turns in the bathroom and changed into our nightwear. Being one of the first nights that we had all gone to bed at the same time and not entirely intoxicated, I took note for the first time of what everyone wore to bed. Megan had stripped down to her panties with her back to the room, and pulled on a baggy t-shirt. Phoebe was coming back from the bathroom in her dress, but underneath me climbed into bed and pulled the dress off, leaving her in just a pair of panties. Rhiannon was more conservative, or cold, wearing full length plaid pants to bed, and a t-shirt, with her panties underneath. Back home I always dressed as Meg did, with the pair of panties that I wore during the day and generally a baggy t-shirt unless it was hot out, when I tended to ditch the shirt.

Coming back last from the bathroom, I felt a little exposed with everyone in bed and me standing still in my dress in the middle of the room. I couldn't help but feel Phoebe's eyes on me from behind her macbook, as I lifted my dress over my head and dropped it on the floor, leaving me in just Phoebe's thong, which I had forgotten I was wearing.

'Oh Shan, I forgot you wearing my thong', Phoebe said, visibly looking up, confirming that she had been watching me.

'Me too', it's nice, and surprisingly comfortable', I commented.

'Keep it for now if you like', she said, smiling. I smiled back and was surprised at how long Phoebe held my gaze.

I decided that tonight it wasn't too cold in the room, so I pulled off my bra, letting my breasts out and covered them with one arm, despite the fact that everyone in the room had seen me completely naked on more than one occasion before.

I stepped over to the light switch and flicked off the light, before skipping back and climbing up to my bunk.

It felt so good to be in bed and I read my facebook timeline for a few minutes, rattled off a few whatsapp message to my friends and sent an email to my parents (they hadn't progressed with the times).

I my phone on to charge and left it under my pillow and pulled the sheets over my shoulders, laying on my side, and closed my eyes.

'Night ladies', I said. Only Meg replied, and I guessed Rhiannon and Phoebs were already asleep.

I awoke to a strange noise. I didn't know what time it was, and a quick glance towards the window revealed that it was not morning. I slipped my hand under my pillow and checked my cell for the time. 1:20am.

That's weird. I thought to myself, I never usually woke up during the night. I lay awake for a moment, wondering what the noise was. It sounded like an insect buzzing round the room, but I knew that was unlikely considering the time of year. I propped myself up on my elbow but couldn't make out anything in the room. I laid back down and pulled the sheets over my head, but I couldn't block it out. It got louder at time, then quieter, then seemed to stop, then got louder again. I lay there a bit longer, with my eyes open, getting accustomed to the dark. Then it twigged. No way!

I rolled quietly over to the side of the bed, and sure enough, to my great surprise and delight, through the dark I could just make it out, half illuminated by the faint light of the moon. Megan was lying on her back, sheets kicked off, one hand up her t-shirt and the other between her legs, vibrator in hand. From what I could make out, her eyes were shut and her left hand was cupping and fondling her breasts under her shirt, while she maneuvered the sex toy in and out of her, accounting for the changes in volume of the buzzing. Her hips were bucking a little and her toned abs were tensing and relaxing rhythmically.

I couldn't believe my eyes. And I couldn't believe that I was unable to look away, totally transfixed by the sight of my new friend pleasuring herself. I admired her audacity, masturbating with her vibrator in such close proximity to her roommates. I wondered how often she did this. I realized with a start that I had become very wet at the sight of Megan naked and enjoying herself. Neither Rhiannon nor Phoebe has stirred, and it was all I could do to not wake Phoebe, as I knew she would appreciate the sight as much as it transpired that I was. I wondered what she was thinking about, and whether she felt the need to masturbate because she had gotten so horny early with the boys.

The intensity of the buzzing increased, clearly Megan had increased the power of her sex toy. Her hips bucked harder and she drew her feet up toward her butt, bending her knees. Her spare hand came down her midriff and she began to play with her clitoris as the vibrator entered in and out of her with increasing pace. To my delight, she suddenly let out a muffled moan, then, realizing the noise she had made, she pushed her face into her pillow as she screwed up her eyes. I knew I was witnessing her orgasm. She pushed the vibrator deep inside her and she began to shake all over, biting her lip as a high pitched but muted squeal came out, her abs tightened and tensed and her left hand toyed her clit harder. I smiled and licked my lips knowing the amount of pleasure she seemed to be in. Then she pulled the vibrator out of her, turned it off, pulled her shirt down and stuck the vibrator under her pillow. Her breathing slowed.

Naughty girl, she didn't even clean it! I thought to myself. Megan pulled up her sheets and turned to her other side.

I laid back down, astounded by what I had just witnessed. I prayed that i might see something like that again. I was amazed by how much I had enjoyed it, and as I closed my eyes and curled up again, thoughts raced through my brain, trying to comprehend my feelings.

I knew I wasn't a lesbian, I found boys far too hot to be considered homosexual. And yet, there was something that had been awoken in me in the last few days that cast doubt on that. I couldn't deny that I had found girls pretty or even stunning before, but I had never before the last week found myself out and out attracted to them. I wasn't against homosexuality, far from it, I had a gay friend back home and some of my female friends were openly bisexual, I just hadn't considered that I might be bisexual myself. It took me a few more minutes to process my thoughts. I decided that I was me. I was Shannon. I found guys hot, God knew I had got turned on by seeing Charlie naked earlier, and Ryan the other day. But I found the scene I had just witnessed equally hot. I fell asleep again, pondering the thought that I was certainly not the only girl in the room who felt exactly the same way.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Not a lot happened in the next few days. I went about my daily routine: breakfast, lift work, lessons, food, sleep. That's not to say it was boring of course, I loved it! I loved every single minute of it. The conditions were perfect every day and I grew closer and closer to my friends. I hadn't yet been properly introduced to any of the wider friendship group, but I was fine with that, as the six of us got along together just fine.

Tonight, Rhiannon and Meg had decided to go to the bar in the hotel and mingle with the guests, something which Phoebe and I didn't feel like doing. Instead, we had planned to meet at a restaurant in the village and have dinner together. I couldn't wait to talk to Phoebe alone and have some quality time with her.

I was in the boot room, chatting to mom on the phone while I pulled on my snow boots. They were long and furry and I loved wearing them. I clasped my iPhone to my head with my shoulder, as I laced up my boots.

'Tell dad I love him, and stay safe', I said, trying to get her of the phone. Like most mothers, she had been understandably missing me, even though I had been gone for little more than a week.

'Ok sweetie, have a lovely evening and don't do anything too crazy on the slopes ok?', she said. I remembered that I still had to do every black trail in the resort as part of my initiation, and wondered if she'd deem that to be too crazy.

'Love you mom, see ya', I said, hanging up the call and making my way outside. I was pleased I was wearing my ski jacket over my sweater, it was bitterly cold outside. I checked the thermometer outside. 8 degrees! I pulled my jacket tight around me and trudged through the freshly laid snow to the restaurant. It was quite quiet outside, and pitch black, being past 8pm.

As I pushed the door and entered the restaurant I shook the snow from my hair and jacket. I spotted Phoebe, on her own at the bar, and made my way over to her. It looked like a nice quiet and chilled restaurant, nothing fancy. It was decked out as if to be some kind of hunting lodge, with rifles on the walls, a moose trophy hanging off the wall above the open and roaring fireplace, and a native American canoe hanging from the ceiling. There were fur rugs on the stone floor, and pictures of Whistler, some in black and white, dotted around the room. Thew whole place smelled of wood smoke, pine, coffee, beer and delicious food. I realized how hungry I was.

'Hey Shan!', Phoebe said, standing up on spotting me.

'Hey Phoebs', I said, giving her a hug. Phoebe had had to run an errand and so hadn't got ready with me in the room. She was wearing her thermals under a sweater that was too big for her.

'Sorry if I smell', she said, faking a whiff of her underarms. She didn't.

We didn't so much sit down at our table, so much as climb onto our stalls. Our table was trendily high off the ground, and located right next to one of the open fires. We sat opposite each other.

'Can I get some drinks for you guys?', the waitress asked.

'You drinking?', I asked Phoebe. She nodded. 'Shall we share a bottle of wine?'

'Perfect, white?', I nodded. She picked something cheap off the wine list and the waitress gave us our menus.

'What do you like the look of?', I asked.

'I really like the look of the burger', she stated, 'you?'

'You know what, so do I', I said. I was surprised that, given her incredible physique, she ate burgers. I asked.

'You must not eat burgers that often, given how in shape you are?', I asked, trying to acknowledge her with a compliment.

She giggled, 'I actually eat crap all the time', she smiled, 'I just have a very high metabolism and I spend all my time working out'.

I realized I actually knew very little about Phoebe and her interests. I asked what other sports she liked.

'It would be easier to say which sports I don't like!', she said. 'Ok, so I swim back home, usually every day in the morning. I like sailing, but mainly in the summer. I work out at the gym back home most evenings, and if I'm not in the gym, I usually go for a run or do kick-boxing'.

'Woah, that's amazing!', I replied. 'I do like a quarter of the sport you do. It shows', I said, inclining my head to the side slightly and raising an eyebrow, gesturing to her body. She giggled.

'I like the way I look, but I love sport more', she said, 'hey you're not in bad shape yourself! You must do loads more than skiing right?'

I blushed a little at the compliment, and to know that Phoebe was so obviously acknowledging my form.

'Yeah I played tennis for my high school, and I like to go the gym every few days', I said.

'Well, that's clear', Phoebe said, offhand.

The waitress came to take our order, and we both chose the burger. We chatted for the next 5 minutes about our day, and what we had been doing. Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask something that had been on my mind for ages.

'Phoebe, I've got to ask, you can't deny that the four of us are very open together and we don't mind seeing each other naked, or being seen naked, or even doing slightly sexual stuff together, right?'

Phoebe smirked and nodded, but gave nothing away.

'My question is, was it like this before I arrived?'

Phoebe laughed harder than I expected her to. 'In a word, no', she said bluntly. 'I guess you've brought it out in all of us!'

'But there must have been something like this going on before, right?', I asked.

'It's difficult to say', Phoebe said, taking a pause. 'Of course we all did the newbie challenge, but we made more of an effort to cover up when we were skinny dipping, for example. I had never seen Meg's or Rhi's breasts before that first night we skinny dipped', Phoebe said with a giggle.

'Really?!', I asked, incredulous.

'Yeah, and in the room we didn't mind stripping off a bit, but we'd at least put our underwear and a t-shirt on usually in the bathroom if we were taking a shower, before coming out. Especially Rhiannon'

Our bottle of wine arrived, interrupting our conversation briefly. The waitress poured us a glass each. I leaned back in.

'I can kind of imagine it with Rhiannon, she's sometimes seems a bit hesitant. So why have I changed this? I haven't pushed it!', I asked, not believing that I could be the one to have caused the change.

'I'm not sure if it's necessarily just you', Phoebe looked into the distance, tilted her head, then looked back, 'I think the fact that you're quite open to it helps, and maybe, if I'm honest, I kind of get a kick out of being open and slightly raunchy with the others too'

This was the first time I had heard Phoebe speak so candidly. It had been playing heavy in my mind for the last few days that I had undoubtedly enjoyed watching Megan masturbate that night, but now was Phoebe virtually on the verge of admitting to being attracted to girls?

'How do you mean?', I asked as innocently as I could.

She giggled again, 'well, I think you might know what I mean'

I blushed, knowing exactly what she meant, but didn't want to be the one to say it, 'no I don't, tell me?'

'I find girls hot', she said, with more confidence than I could have mustered to say the same words. I was unsure how to react. Luckily she spoke first.

'You surely can't be surprised at that?', she winked and looked away, into the fire.

Clever. I thought, she had managed to say that she found girls attractive without outright admitting she was bisexual. She looked back. I was being challenged to agree that I wasn't surprised, which meant admitting that I had given it some thought. I came out with the only thing I could.

'I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way', I half-whispered.

'I know', she mouthed.

My heart was beating fast. I didn't really understand what was happening, I felt slightly out of my depth, but if there was anyone who I'd want with me at this point, it was Phoebe.

'Anyway, why else would I have kissed you on your first night?', she asked.

'I was unsure', I said honestly, 'girls kiss sometimes'

'True', she replied. 'At any rate, I'll admit it, I'm bi', she shrugged.

'I think I am too', I said.

Phoebe smiled, 'I thought you were, but I didn't want to push you to admit it. I'd be surprised if it stopped at us though'

'How do you mean?', I asked.

'I think Meg probably is too', she said matter-of-factedly.

'I agree, she seems to enjoy the whole thing doesn't she?'. Phoebe nodded her agreement.

'But let me clear this up', Phoebe said, more seriously, 'I'm not gay. I love guys too'

'Oh of course', I said.

'But I also love girls. I have since I was a teenager I think. But I've never had a relationship with one, and I'm not sure that I would'.

I came over all soppy, 'to be honest Phoebs, I feel exactly the same way'. I was glad to have that off my chest. Suddenly, our burgers appeared.

'Oh wow, they're huge!', she said with a gasp of delight. I loved the she simultaneously had a huge appetite and managed to stay so skinny and toned.

I laughed immaturely, 'you look big ones do you?', I winked.

'Shan you slut, trust you', she took a french fry from her plate with her fingers, 'but yes, who doesn't?', she winked back.

I could never have imagined that a completely innocent meal could have turned into what it had. Phoebe had just admitted to being bisexual, and I had followed suit and admitted the same.

'Can I ask a really personal question?', I asked sheepishly.

'Now would seem like a good time', Phoebe winked. I loved how she was evidently enjoying our evening together as much as I was.

'What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?', I blurted out before I could rephrase my question.

She giggled again. She had the cutest giggle, 'I've made out with a few girls, and I've put my hand down there with a couple', she said with a laugh. I couldn't help but let me eyes widen. She was clearly very daring as well. 'You?'

'Well, as you know, you were my first girl kiss'. She nodded, remembering. 'Anyway, what's your plan for tonight?', she said, before taking a huge bite of her burger.

'I can't do much because I have to do a nordic skiing lesson tomorrow first thing', I said.

'Aww, too bad, now I've had a drink I kind of like the idea of joining Meg and Rhi', she said.

'I'll come for a couple of drinks perhaps, but I can't stay up late' I said.

We continued the rest of our meal. I found Phoebe to be highly flirtatious. I didn't know if it was her demeanor, or whether she was trying to be explicit with me. Whichever the case was, I found myself inexplicably flirting back. I found out she had had two serious boyfriends, that she was 19 like me, and that her biggest ambition was to climb Mt. Everest. Some of the things I discovered about her, I realized I probably should have known already, and questioned why I hadn't known those things already.

We paid our check, and hurried back to the hotel. It was snowing very heavily now, and I wondered whether the lesson would go ahead tomorrow morning with such heavy snow. Back in the hotel, we made our way to the bar and located Rhiannon and Megan, who had clearly had a lot more to drink that Phoebe and me.

'Hooray, you came!', Megan said, almost falling off her chair.

'Careful Meg!', I said, helping her back onto her seat. They were sitting at a table next to a fire with three 20-something year old men I didn't recognize.

'This is Robert, Mike and Bradley', she said, pointing at each in turn. 'No wait, Mike, Bradley, Robert', she changed her mind on whose name was which. She was very drunk, and loud. I nodded to them all. Phoebe stepped over to the fireplace, noticing the logs had burned down, and threw some more into the flames. As she bent, I got a perfect view of her pert, round butt in her gray skintight thermals. I made no attempt to avert my gaze.

Rhiannon was equally drunk. She was sat next to one of the guys, getting very close to him. I went to get a drink from the bar, and Phoebe followed me. The room was loud and smelled strongly of alcohol.

'Let me get them', I said, fishing inside my bra for a 20 dollar bill.

'Saucy, keeping your money in there', she said. 'I'll have a vodka and coke if that's ok?'

We got our drinks and returned to the group. Meg was also getting very comfortable with one of the other guys, and the third guy seemed relieved that he had two more girls to talk to.

'So what's your name sorry?', I asked, offering my hand.

'Mike', he said, offering his own, 'pleased to meet you'. We chatted for some time, until I checked my watch and realized that it was past 12pm.

'Oh shit, I'm so sorry I need to get to bed!', I said, said goodnight to the group (despite only Mike and Phoebe noticing my departure), and headed off to the elevator in the lobby. As I walked by, I noticed Megan was now sitting on her guy's lap, and had her tongue down his throat. I had enjoyed my night, and had managed to not drink too much, even though I was light-headed enough to accidentally press the wrong button in the elevator.

Back in the room, someone had clearly left the heating on as high as it would go. Hotter than I could handle I decided to take a cold shower. I dropped my ski jacket on the floor, pulled off my snow boots and socks, pulled my sweater off, dropped my leggings to the floor and stepped out of them, unhooked my bra and pulled down my thong. It felt so good to have all my heavy clothes off. I opened the window on the way to the bathroom, pulled the door open, and stepped into the bathroom.

Except, it wasn't the bathroom. It was the hallway. The door swung shut behind me.

Shit!

I turned and tried the door, knowing that it wouldn't budge without the key. I automatically reached for my pocket where I keep my cell phone, but knew it was sitting in my ski jacket inside the room. And here I was, the other side of the door. Stark naked. How could I have made such a stupid mistake?!

'Shit', I said out loud. What could I do? My keys were inside the room, the iPhone was inside the room, and all my clothes were inside the room. Megan, Rhiannon and Phoebe were all down in the bar enjoying themselves, so there was no way I was going to be able to reach them. I knew Charlie and Ryan were also out tonight, even if I did have the guts to knock on their door and plead with them to save me from my embarrassment.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to walk down the corridor and find me. I absent-mindedly covered my breasts with one arm and held the other hand between my legs to protect my modesty. I came to the conclusion there was only one thing for it. I summoned up all my courage and knocked on the door opposite our own. I had no idea who was in there, but it was worth a shot. There was no answer. I tried the doors next to ours, and again, no answer. How could everybody be out?! At that point, I lost my nerve. I was too embarrassed to seek help, and resigned myself to having to wait for Phoebe to come and rescue me.

I sat next to the door, and pulled my knees to my chest, and hugged my shins. I prayed no one would find me like this.

It wasn't long before someone did. I heard the elevator ping and the doors open. It was a guy and a girl, who had clearly hit it off somewhere and were returning to her room. They stepped out of the elevator in each others' arms, kissing passionately. I saw his hands on her butt. She wasn't pretty, even if she was quite petite. They broke off and started down the corridor, at which point they spotted me. He burst into laughter, and she cackled. They walked down the corridor together, and disappeared into a room three doors down from ours. I knew I would be able to hear whatever they got up to.

I tried to block out the noise of them getting it on, but couldn't. I actually found myself getting quite turned on at the noise and the idea that he might just be fantasizing about me while he had sex with her. After what felt like an eternity, the elevator pinged again, and out stepped Rhiannon. She caught sight of me straight away and ran up to me.

'What's happened?', she asked, unsure whether to be worried or amused. I explained my situation and she burst into laughter. 'You poor thing!', she said, and opened the door and let me in.

She explained that she had just come to the room by chance to brush her teeth, and wasn't going to be back until late that night. I asked about Megan and Phoebe, and she said she doubted they would be back either, and that they would probably be going out to a bar in the village. I realized that once again, I had made no effort to cover up with Rhiannon standing in front of me. She wished me good night and left.

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me, and couldn't wait to tell Phoebe. Now standing alone in the room, I noticed just how horny I was. And an idea occurred to me. To complete me newbie initiation, I had to get naked pictures off a fellow worker at the resort. I had exchanged numbers with a cute guy called Tom in a cafe up the mountain only yesterday. Now that I was alone, I had the perfect opportunity to lure him into sending me the pictures I needed. I grabbed my iPhone from my ski jacket pocket and found his number, and rattled off a whatsapp message.

Hey Tom, nice to meet you yesterday What are you doing tonight? I'm all on my own xx

I didn't have to wait long for a response.

Hiya Shannon, nice to hear from you. Not much tonight, just chilling on my own too. What's new with you? Txx

I thought about the best way to approach it, and sent:

Not much, just got back and in bed. It's so crazy hot in this room, might have to strip down

I bit my lip and waited for a response. He messaged back instantly.

Sounds like a good idea, I may have to as well...

That message was followed by a picture of his t-shirt, on the floor.

I knew the game was on.

Old 07-29-2017, 04:54 PM   #26
Wills

Still really enjoying this story, can't wait to see where it goes.

Old 07-30-2017, 11:05 PM   #27
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Like where this is going! Right amount of character building/story and the exciting stuff

PM Dares
Old 08-06-2017, 06:30 AM   #28
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I sent a picture of my feet sticking out the end of the sheets in return, captioned with a 'tongue sticking out' emoji.

Really, is that enough to cool you off? Was the reply I got.

I took the bait willingly and replied with a picture of my whole bare legs sticking out from under the sheets, captioned 'better?'

I got my response almost instantly, a picture, clearly taken from his point of view, lying on his bed, wearing only his red underwear. I liked what I saw a lot, and hadn't imagined him to be so toned. He didn't have the body of Ryan or Charlie, but he did have toned abs, even if they weren't a six pack. Tom's package inside his boxers was prominent, and I couldn't help but wonder if he had stuffed something inside to make it look bigger. I decided to ask teasingly:

Much better, but where are your socks? Not down your undies are they? Maybe you should take them off for me to check?

I did desperately want to see him in the nude.

Do you think I'm that easy? Your turn

Damn! I knew I would have to give him something, so decided to put on my cutest underwear and give him what he wanted. Or at least half of what he wanted. He got a snap of me in the same position as he had been.

In response, I got the exact same picture as before, only this time his boxers were off and draped over his privates. 'Better?' read the caption.

Much better. But I still can't see that you're not giving yourself an advantage down there...

I laughed to myself to think how easy it was to do this with a guy. I didn't really care that he was going to get naughty pictures of me, I wouldn't show my face.

Again, his reply was quick and I laughed again at how he must have thought he had struck the jackpot tonight, with a girl who was only too eager to engage in such flirtatious activity. His reply read, 'your turn, better be good'.

I wondered for a minute about how much to give him, then stood up and stood in front of the full-length mirror. I got close with my phone and snapped a picture of my bottom half, with the thumb of my left hand pulling down the front of my panties teasingly, showing him just enough for him to know that I was bald down there, but little enough that he would be desperate to see more. 'Your move' I wrote as a caption.

Woah, sexy! He replied, and sent a picture of him standing up in front of a mirror, with his back turned, showing his butt. He had a cute little butt, though I couldn't help but think how inferior to Charlie's it was.

I thought again about how much to give him, and then realized that I technically had what I was required to get - a naked photo. But anticipating that the girls would want to see more than just his rear, I pressed on. Careful not to include my head and face, I positioned my left arm over both my nipples and took a shot of my bare chest.

Nice, what would I have to do to get you to move your hand though? came his response.

I think you know. I wanna see you from the other side

His technically satisfactory response came moments later, he was stood in front of the mirror again, but had his left hand cupping his package. Like this?

Cheat, you knew what I meant

Like this then? I got a picture that made my heart race a little faster. He had a baseball cap seemingly floating in front of his privates, but then I realized that it was being held there by his erect penis.

Well played. but still not what I meant

What am I gonna get in return then? Tom asked.

I thought for a minute, then turned round, pulled my panties down to just below my butt cheeks, and took the photo.

I got exactly what I wanted in return. Tom was butt naked, and his package was completely unobstructed. He was flaccid again, and by what I could make out, it seemed that I might have been right about him having stuffed his boxers to impress. I decided not to tease him about it though. He was smaller than both Ryan and Charlie, but still not tiny by any stretch. I guessed at about 3.5 inches and circumcised, but was desperate to see how big he was hard. He had some pubic hair, but it formed a neat triangle around his package, and wasn't long nor short.

Yummy, want to see more of me?

More than anything! Show me your breasts and I'll do anything! he said. I knew I had him hooked.

I gave him what he wanted, a fully nude image of my breasts, captioned, 'I wanna see you with a boner!'

He responded as I had requested, this time back on his bed, looking down his body, with his erect cock sticking directly upwards with the help of his hand. I scoffed at his size a little, but then reminded myself that he was probably around average.

Nice, you want some more? I teased.

You know what I want to see! He replied.

I knew that I should tease him more, but my exhibitionist streak got the better of me. I pulled off my panties and left them on the floor, and sent him a full-frontal nude picture, completely uncovered and baring all. I decided to ramp up the tension by captioning it, 'tell me what you like best about my body. And tell me what position you'd do me in'

Oh my God, I think I'm in heaven!!! Clean as a whistle down there! I think I like your butt best, it's so pert and round and spankable... so I think I'd have you doggystyle, on all fours Clearly eager to progress it too, he followed up with a picture of his hand round his hard penis.

Umm, so a bit like this then? I couldn't believe how brave I was being, but I was so aroused I couldn't stop myself. I knelt with my back to the mirror and lowered myself down onto all fours, so that my ass, pussy and butthole were exposed to the mirror. I managed to take the photo by orienting the phone between my legs.

WOAH. Just like that. I think your pussy looks a bit lonely though, maybe it needs some attention? I received another picture of his dick in his hand, clearly lubricated with spit.

An idea occurred to me. I had been curious for a while, but this was the perfect opportunity. I crawled over to Megan's bed, and reached under her pillow. Sure enough, there was her vibrator. I rinsed it in the sink in the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but with my heart beating hard in my chest, I decided to break my rule of not showing my face, and took a picture from above my head, looking down so Tom could see the vibrator entering my mouth.

Would this make it less lonely?

Fuck, yes that would make it very happy I think!

One condition, you have to cum for me! I said, and sent a picture of the vibrator lying on my stomach as I lay on the bed.

Almost there anyway! He replied, and I got a photo of his cock, close-up, oozing what appeared to be sticky pre-cum.

I took a photo, showing Megan's vibrator penetrating my outer labia as I sat facing the mirror, as if lowering myself onto the toy. It was cold, and I had never used a sex toy before, but it felt wide and girthy inside me. I captioned it: Can I ride you like a cowgirl?

Fuck I think I'm going to blow any moment! You can ride me, but I'd definitely want to finish banging you from behind, doggstyle

Like this? I suggested, sending the photo I knew he was asking for, back on all fours with my butt stuck up in the air, showing the vibrator deep inside my pussy. With the help of gravity, I removed my hand and let it stay in there by itself, buried halfway of its length inside me.

Oh FUCK! he replied, after a short wait. What I got set my pulse racing even harder and a shot of adrenaline coursed through my body. It wasn't a photo but a video. It showed him lying down, shot from his perspective, as he pumped his fist up and down his hard shaft. He let out a groan as his orgasm arrived, and didn't stop pumping himself as five long ropes of cum shot from the head of his cock, followed by several small ones. The final pulse of his penis pushed a dribble of semen from the end, that ran down his hand, and he spread it over his dick. 'Thanks sexy' was audible as he panned up his torso to show the mess he had made on himself. All while watching it, I couldn't help but move the vibrator in and out of my vagina slowly.

Any time! I said flirtatiously. We exchanged a few more messages, where he promised to not show the pictures to anyone, and I promised to do the same (knowing full well that anyone did not include my new group of girlfriends). He sent the last message, wishing me good night, and sweet dreams. He was cute for sure, but I didn't like him like that.

I set my phone down on the bed and realized that I still hadn't satisfied myself. Sat on the floor, I pulled out the vibrator and looked it up and down. I found the button that switched it on and pressed it. It came to life with the recognizable buzz that had kept me up to my delight a few days previously. Before tonight I had never had anything except a finger, a tongue and a penis inside me, and now I was using a sex toy properly for the first time ever.

I pushed it inside my lips and couldn't help but tense up at the vibrations inside me. I slowly inched it further into my pussy, and shuddered at the feeling. It was intense, but I soon got used to the sensation. I laid back on the floor, and realized my head was right next to one of Phoebe's thongs that she had worn the previous night. I reached for it, and, barely in control of my own actions, brought it to my face and smelled it. It didn't smell strong of anything, but I loved the idea that I had something that had been in contact with Phoebe's most intimate area in my face. I dared myself to lick the crotch, but all it tasted of was material.

I left the thong on the floor beside me, and focused on my pleasure. I loved the new sensation of the toy inside my, and made a note to buy one myself when I got home. I found the button to increase the speed of the vibrations, and held it down. It buzzed harder inside me, and my abs tensed with the pleasure. Eager to try some different positions, I sat on the side of Phoebe's bed and pushed and pulled the toy in and out of me. With my free left hand, I began to rub my clitoris, in the way I usually masturbated. I carried on for several minutes, feeling the orgasmic sensations build in my groin.

Fantasizing about the position that Tom had said he'd want to have sex with me in, I lowered myself to the floor, got on my hands and knees and stuck my butt in the air, pushing the vibrator as deep as I could inside my pussy. I could feel I was only moments away from my release, and I grabbed my iPhone, and played the video of Tom's orgasm on repeat in front of me, while I increased the vibrations to their maximum. I let out an involuntary gasp as I could feel the orgasm build to the edge.

And then the door opened.

'Oh my God!', came the voice from the door.

'Oh my God', echoed my reply. With my back, or rather my butt, to the door, and swept up in my pleasure, I couldn't immediately tell who it was, but I quickly span round, pausing the video and pulled the vibrator out all in one motion. And to my horror, I realized that it was Megan. A wave of panic, shame and embarrassment hit me. She stood alone, fortunately, frozen in the doorway as she took in what she had caught me doing. Me, stark naked, pleasuring myself with her vibrator. How had I been so stupid? I had been so horny that I had neglected to take care with what I was doing. Why hadn't I just gone into the bathroom? How had I been so aroused that I hadn't thought about the possibility of someone coming in? I looked up at Megan, her vibrator still buzzing in my hand, unsure of what too say. A wicked smile spread across her face.

'Are you actually doing what I think you're doing, or are my eyes deceiving me? Ans oh my God is that MY vibrator?', she smirked.

I still didn't know what to say.

'I take that as a yes then', she stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her. 'Did you like it?'

I nodded, unable to speak.

'It's good isn't it? You see why I like it so much?'. She seemed so chilled, I didn't understand. I didn't expect her to be angry with me, and it wasn't for her to feel embarrassed. I looked down to my side, and thanked my lucky stars I hadn't been sniffing Phoebe's thong when she walked in.

She walked into the room and sat down on her bed. I turned off the toy at last, but unsure where to put it, I just held it in my hand.

'I can't believe you're actually using my toy to get off!', she said and giggled. 'You're such a naughty girl!', she winked at me. I didn't know where this was going. I still hadn't spoken.

'I'm so sorry, let me explain, I just got really horny and was really curious about your vibrator and it got the better of me and I decided just to try it but then I got a bit carried away and...', I said, looking at the ground.

'Don't be sorry!', she laughed, 'you can use it whenever you like, I don't mind', she smiled. Was this for real? Did she just give me permission to share her sex toy?

'How close were you when I walked in?', she asked.

'Really close', I said, looking her in the eye.

'And what was that you were watching?', she asked.

'Errr...', I stammered, unsure whether to tell the truth.

'Go on', she prompted.

'Well the reason I got so aroused was because I was getting some naked photos for the newbie challenge', I admitted.

'No way!', Megan said, 'show!'

The weirdness of the entire situation hit me suddenly. Here I was, sitting in the middle of our room, holding Megan's toy that was virtually dripping with my wetness. I was naked, having just been caught masturbating by my new friend, and had just admitted to swapping naked pictures with a guy. And worse, I was about to share them with her. I took my iPhone from the floor, stepped over to Megan's bed, feeling her eyes on my nude figure, and sat beside her. I placed the vibrator next to us, and opened the whatsapp conversation with Tom.

'Oh wait, now you didn't tell me you were sending him pics of yourself too!', she said. 'This is going to be hot!', she winked at me.

I started from the beginning, and showed her the whole conversation from beginning to end. She laughed when she saw the picture of my butt, though it was obviously nothing she hadn't seen before. She laughed harder when she saw the first picture of him naked. 'He's tiny!', she said.

'Average surely?', I asked.

'Yeah but still, not like Charlie and Ryan, let's face it!', she winked at me.

She scrolled down to find the picture of my breasts, 'I bet he loved that!', then found the photo of him with his boner, 'not even a grower, disappointing!', she laughed.

I noticed that she seemed to be taking more time looking at the pictures of me, and knew she would love what was coming. Sure enough, she took her time looking at the fully nude picture, and then her mouth dropped at the sight of me on all fours, exactly how she had walked in on me. I realized with both embarrassment and pure arousal that she could plainly see what I considered to be my most intimate area, my butthole.

'Woah you're brave!', she said. She lingered for a long time on the picture, before moving on, and finding me with the vibrator in my mouth, followed by me lowering myself onto it, and then finally with it balanced with gravity in my vagina as my butt was thrust up into the air. She viewed all the pictures with a broad grin and the occasional giggle. Megan then watched the video of Tom jerking off and blowing his load on his abs and rubbing it over his penis. I watched with her, feeling simultaneously awkward and aroused to be watching something so sexual with my new friend.

'What a dirty pair you are! I'm surprised you didn't go round to his room and give him what he wanted!', she pushed me playfully. 'Anyway, congratulations on passing the test, now you've just got to ski all the black trails right?'

I nodded. She looked down my body and took it all in. 'Sorry for interrupting you', she said with a smile. 'Do you want me to give you ten minutes?'. Of course I wanted her to give me ten minutes, my pussy was almost aching for an orgasm, with all that pent up arousal and pleasure. But I felt too embarrassed to have her walk out and finish myself off while she knew exactly what I was doing.

'No it's ok', I said.

'Oh so you're going to just carry on with me here are you?', she winked. 'It's funny, we've never ever seen each other doing that!', she winked at me again.

I laughed inside. She's just made a huge error, and I was going to play on it.

'Oh really?', I said. 'Maybe you've never seen anyone masturbating, but I have!', I winked back at her.

'Really? When?', she said, not realizing.

'Couple of days ago actually, at night'

'Oh?', she said, and I got the impression that she had just realized what I was getting at. 'Who?', she asked.

I said nothing, but smiled sweetly.

'Fuck Shan, I didn't think...', she stammered.

'I saw it all', I said with my own smirk.

'I guess we're even then', Megan said hopefully.

'I guess so!', I replied, realizing that she was right, we had both seen each other masturbate now.

'By the way Shan, it was hot seeing you pleasure yourself'

'Same goes, I can't deny I actually enjoyed watching you doing it', I admitted.

'I wasn't kidding by the way, you can borrow it any time you like', she said, picking up the toy and putting it back under her pillow. I wondered whether she had even considered washing it, and whether she would or not before the next time it got used.

It transpired that Megan had returned because the guy she was getting with had had to leave, and she had had enough drink for the night. I put my bra and panties back on, and Meg took off her dress and we sat on her bed and chatted for ages in the room, before Phoebe returned. She burst into the room and declared that Rhiannon had gone back to her guys' room. We laughed and cheered.

'Guys, what have you been getting up to, sitting here in your underwear!?', she said with a giggle.

'Oh nothing much, just chatting', Meg said. Phoebe undressed to join us in her bra and thong, and we sat in Meg's bed, with our backs to the wall and the sheets pulled up to our waists. We finished the Magic Mike movie that we had started a week ago, which did nothing to reduce my horniness, and eventually went to bed.

Laying in the darkness, imagining that Megan might be doing the exact same thing, I let my hands wander down my body and touched myself. My vagina had lost none of its wetness since I had started myself off over an hour previously. Longing for the toy, but having to content myself with my fingers, I circled my clit and pushed my pointer finger inside my pussy. It took only a minute for the orgasmic feelings to return, and I came hard remembering Megan's masturbation session the other night. I wiped my wet fingers on my sheets, rolled over, and shut my eyes.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:24 PM   #29
Wills

I like the new addition to the story, i hope that you continue.

Old 08-22-2017, 05:38 AM   #30
Tantar24

Default Amazing!!

It doesn't matter where you start, you'll find yourself sucked into reading, my favorite part is the first of the truth or dare game, the way you captured the guys reactions were perfect haha
Tantar24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk