Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #436
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default A

I choose option A

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:25 AM   #437
YourManSlut
Account Banned

I choose A this time!

Likes: messy, humiliation, taking orders, being controlled, orgasm control, cam, pics

Dislikes: public, poo, pee, pain, anal, ice, toothpaste, cross dressing

Limits: Permanent, extreme pain, illegal, family
YourManSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #438
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Zoe silently watched the event unfold before her. She herself didn’t even imagine Kelsey going so far.

Kelsey herself was moaning, lost in her own world. She lay naked in her seat. Her back was arched, her butt precariously at the edge of the seat, one hand at her breasts, and her other hand between her legs.

Her fingers were becoming slick. Her breathing was becoming heavier. Her chest heaved with every breath. Her fingers began to move faster and faster.

Every second Kelsey was introduced to a new world of pleasure. It didn’t seem to ever go away. She wasn’t going to let go of any of it for any reason.

She could still vaguely recall the day. Her clothes becoming wet, her pants dropping, her outer clothes being stolen, sneaking in the halls, taking off her underwear, getting locked outside, going to Zoe’s house, Zoe teasing her, the stop light challenges.

The thought of all that happened mixed with her current pleasure was too much. Her fingers were teasing every sensitive spot they could find.

Her body shook at first. Her mouth hung open, unable to make any noise with her breath lost. Her body stiffened and stretched. It was like all at once every nerve ending in her body was screaming out in bliss.

Then she began to moan finally, her body not quite letting up the feeling. She rode the waves of pleasure, her fingers still moving. She’d never orgasmed quite like this, and it was astounding to her. She couldn’t believe she was feeling just that good.

All was so well for Kelsey, and she eventually felt as if she drifted off, into a nap. When she finally opened her eyes again, she wasn’t sure what was happening.

At first she felt good. Her body still tingled, and she felt completely renewed. She almost wished she could curl up and take a full nap even. She felt comfortable and not out of place.

Yet as she wiggled around, she realized something was wrong. Pulling herself back up into the seat, she noticed her butt was quite naked and against leather, something she wasn’t use to. She looked around and didn’t recognize her surroundings. She was in a car, and she was wondering why she was in a car.

That’s when she realized what happened. That’s when she realized that the last thing she remembered was touching her breasts at Zoe’s request. She was still very naked in Zoe’s car, and she had just masturbated completely to orgasm in front of Zoe!

Zoe giggled as soon as Kelsey wrapped her arms around her breasts and crossed her legs. “Modesty is hardly needed after a hot show like that!”

Kelsey was almost beyond embarrassed. She had completely lost herself in the pleasure, and now she ended up doing an incredibly private and intimate act in front of someone she just met! She didn’t know what to think of it. She was hoping it wasn’t real.

She looked around, and saw that the car wasn’t moving. The two were parked at the side of the road. They were no longer really in town, and Kelsey began to recognize that they were parked just outside the entrance of the subdivision she lived in.

“So, which way to your house?” Zoe asked nonchalantly. It was as if she didn’t even just watch Kelsey masturbate.

Kelsey murmured some general directions. She couldn’t believe what she just did. It was so embarrassing to her. She had completely lost herself. She wondered just how long the two had been parked, how much Zoe had actually been watching.

It wasn’t taking long for the two to get close to Kelsey’s house. Zoe finally broke the tension by talking first, “You know you have nothing to be embarrassed about. We all do it.”

“Not in a car in front of your new friend in the middle of public,” Kelsey responded.

“Well maybe not everyone, but the really cute ones do. You know if you wanted, I could do it too,” Zoe said, pulling the lower edge of her shirt up, a hand diving between her legs. She then began to move it around and make a few moans.

Kelsey actually was able to giggle at that a bit. She also couldn’t believe that Zoe would even do that, even as just a joke. Kelsey was also shocked when it looked like Zoe might actually go through with it! “No, you don’t have to!” Kelsey said, half jokingly, and half concerned that Zoe might do it.

Zoe sighed. “Fine, be a spoil sport. I’ll drop you off first. You may not be as sick as I thought, but you should still get some rest if possible. I’ve kept you running about enough.” A few minutes later Zoe was stopping out in front of Kelsey’s house.

Kelsey looked around. The weather was still a bit dreary, and her street looked empty. She realized she had to streak to her house at this point, she still didn’t have any clothes. At least she’d have an empty house to relax in finally. It was going to be easier than most of the stuff she had to deal with that day.

“Hey Kelsey,” Zoe said, looking fairly serious. “I didn’t do anything wrong today, right? I mean I was just joking around a little and really thought I was helping.”

Kelsey was a little shocked to hear that. It wasn’t that she didn’t think Zoe wasn’t trying to help, but it really sounded like Zoe really thought everything she was doing that day was for Kelsey’s sake, and Kelsey believed it.

Kelsey was wondering what to say. A few of her misfortunes had been thanks to Zoe. Zoe also had been a bit mean with her teasing when she was trying to. Then there was the part where Zoe convinced her to masturbate.

Yet Kelsey really didn’t think Zoe had meant any harm. Zoe was a little oblivious to something it seemed like, but nothing Kelsey could actually be mad about. “No Zoe. You were wonderful. Best nurse in the world, thank you,” Kelsey said, a smile on her face. She had meant it too. The day had been a crazy roller coaster, but she was glad someone like Zoe had been there for her.

Zoe seemed more than pleased. “Well then any time you’re under the weather, just let me know!” The two girls laughed again. Kelsey opened her door and looked around. Zoe didn’t say anything as she gave Kelsey a moment to work up the courage to run out into the light rain and to her house. Zoe didn’t drive off until she saw Kelsey slip into her house.

Kelsey once inside headed for her room, only stopping once to grab a towel in the bathroom to dry herself off.

In her room, she began to dig through her drawers to find anything to wear. As she was pulling bits of clothing out, she caught a reflection of herself in the corner of her eye. She saw her naked body in the mirror to her side, and she stopped and looked. She stood in front of the mirror and thought about how that same body was exposed so many other areas.

She set her new set of clothes on her bed, and sat next to them, thinking about how to put them on. She then looked down at her body. Her hands traced her sides from her knees up to her arms. She was still naked, and she couldn’t believe it.

She thought about the day, and her body tingled. The scary moments, the embarrassing moments, and the thrilling moments were all fresh in her mind. She thought about Zoe and how cute it actually was with how oblivious she was. She thought about Zoe and how good she was at teasing her. She thought about how not long ago she just brought herself to her most amazing orgasm in front of Zoe.

Kelsey fell back onto her bed. She looked up at her ceiling, thinking about it all. She told herself that she’d relax first, just like her nurse recommended. She’d get dressed later.

The End

-----------------------------

It's been a lot of fun everyone! I really enjoyed doing something like this, so don't be surprised when if I happen to make a new CYOA down the road (I have my typically stories to work on though, so it might be awhile).

Starting now, I'm compiling the parts to from each of the two sites. I'll have a new thread where I'll have both stories posted in their full form.

I do have a question thought about the rules and stuff. I may have mentioned I plan to post this on a site where people will be able to add to it, add to the paths I did not take. I was wondering if I'll be allowed to post a link to that? I know some sites don't allow that type of thing, so I wanted to check first.

Stories will hopefully be up either later tonight or tomorrow, but might be longer if I'm busy.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #439
uzaho

Damn the rules! Or at least if you don't post the link, you'll be getting a lot of PMs! I know I'd love to read through the alternate plot. I wouldn't mind adding to the CYOA as you mentioned.

All around, very good read! A++++++! Highly recommended and all that!
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #440
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Congrats!

Loved the story and now its complete. Its kinda sad. I wish it would continue and I look forward to ready the next stuff you post

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #441
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job. Hope you will write another story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #442
Paradigm

Absolutely amazing!!! You are my favorite author on this site!!! Never stop writing!!! Please!!!
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #443
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Just found this story again. Simply amazing.

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping