Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kelsey's Aventure (choose your own adventure)

Hello everyone, Jappio here.

I’ve decided I want to try a small, but fun project. The idea behind it is that it’s sort of a ‘choose your own adventure’ type story. I will write a scenario or part of a story, but leave it off on a bit of a cliffhanger. You will vote on one of my given options, and then whichever has the most votes, I will go with for the next part.

I will be posting this story on at least two different sites, so don’t be alarmed if a different option wins than the one you saw won on this site. I will be adding up the votes from each of course.

In the case of a tie that will not get broken, I’ll probably flip a coin or in some way randomize the winner at that point.

This first part will be short and more of a set up for both how the story will go, and also be a gauge of what kind of interest I have.

--------------------------

The girl’s name is Kelsey. Still young, having turned 18 a couple of months ago, Kelsey had a pretty normal life. One day though, Kelsey ended up having to endure the most embarrassing day of her life.

It all started when…

A) She is in the woods.

B) She is at schools.

C) She is at a friend’s house.

Please comment on where you'd like to see the story go. The theme will most likely be accidental exposure for the most part, but as this story is obviously not going to be fully planned out, it can go a lot of directions.

Last edited by Jappio; 12-03-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 12-03-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
krone6
Distinguished Member

Who's Amber?

My choice: C

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #3
me_derek

I vote B

Cant wait to see how the story starts off.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:38 AM   #4
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Oh sorry about the type there. My old story must still be on the brain some. Fixed it, made it Kelsey instead. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:11 AM   #5
em52388

B seems to fit the given theme of acidental exposure best. However I vote A out of personal preferance.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
vafancoulo13

I vote C...............
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
deadmaninc99

Send a message via Yahoo to deadmaninc99

I like the spund of C, so I vote C
deadmaninc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

You established the need to vote for the direction of the next installment however you didn't establish a time-frame of how long voting would occur before a decision tally would create the next posting of the story line. It might be interesting to show how the voting is progressing each day that passes until the cutoff time/date + once a "selection" has been determined, when the next segment would be posted.

Since this story is tagged "ENF", a central theme would maximize embarrassment at being discovered naked. To that end, let's examine the possible environments of the first choices:

A) She is in the woods. (isolated environment -- embarrassing only if discovered by one, a few or many others, whether friendly or stranger, who might be in the woods for a different reason)

B) She is at schools. (populated environment -- usually abundant will many familiar people who could discover Kelsey causing plenty of embarrassing situations)

C) She is at a friend’s house. (a singular environment -- usually a one-on-one interaction but could build into more embarrassment if others are invited to observe Kelsey's naked form)

I'd enjoy reading about many ENF opportunities for Kelsey + provide any instances of "physical" interaction with her naked body beyond the initial appearance among any of her fellow classmates and teachers, I vote for B.

Last edited by Memories for Life; 12-04-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

I vote for B as well
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
jed5454

My vote is B .................................................. .
jed5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
You established the need to vote for the direction of the next installment however you didn't establish a time-frame of how long voting would occur before a decision tally would create the next posting of the story line. It might be interesting to show how the voting is progressing each day that passes until the cutoff time/date + once a "selection" has been determined, when the next segment would be posted.

Since this story is tagged "ENF", a central theme would maximum embarrassment at be discovered naked. To that end, let's examine the possible environments of the first choices:

A) She is in the woods. (isolated environment -- embarrassing only if discovered by one, a few or many others, whether friendly or stranger, who might be in the woods for a different reason)

B) She is at schools. (populated environment -- usually abundant will many familiar people who could discover Kelsey causing plenty of embarrassing situations)

C) She is at a friend’s house. (a singular environment -- usually a one-on-one interaction but could build into more embarrassment if others are invited to observe Kelsey's naked form)

I think to maximize the ENF opportunities for Kelsey + provide many instances of "physical" interaction with her naked body beyond the initial appearance among any of her fellow classmates and teachers, I vote for B.
I didn't add a time frame for voting, as I've essentially decided to leave it open until the next time I can write. I can't promise to write new parts everyday or even necessarily once a week depending on how busy my schedule is. Also by not having a due date, I can make sure I do get a good amount of votes. So if in a day or two, I don't think enough people have dropped a vote, I can stall give it another day or two (however I've already gotten a better chunk of votes than I expected over a single night).

Also I like how you thought through all the choices so much. Yet just be careful, I already have a few spins and turns I've considered for each. The start points may seem to lead to a few obvious conclusions, but they each can spin off to new results.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
vafancoulo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post

Since this story is tagged "ENF", a central theme would maximum embarrassment at be discovered naked. To that end, let's examine the possible environments of the first choices:

I think to maximize the ENF opportunities for Kelsey + provide many instances of "physical" interaction with her naked body beyond the initial appearance among any of her fellow classmates and teachers, I vote for B.
Thanks for the in depth analysis
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Dare99

I vote B as well. The others don't match the theme
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #14
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

vote for B B B B B B B
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #15
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Well there we go, option B wins. Not many votes for it on the other site I post too. Yet you guys had so many people vote for it that it still won. Funny how the two differ =P

Oh also, as much as school has a lot of options for ENF and accidental exposure, so do the other two. Forest themes can lead to evil tree branches, slips into rivers, skinny dipping gone wrong, and much more. I had a few different ideas for that one. A friend's house also has options. Could be locked out, with clothes trapped in door way. Maybe something spills on Kelsey while eating, and her 'nice' friend insists that she lets her wash it for her. Every option I give I tend to at least have a bit of an idea going forward, so don't vote for what will be easy for me, rather vote for what you want to hear about.

-----------------------

Nearing the end of the school year, most students are hard at work on final projects and studying for upcoming exams. Kelsey is one of them of course.

Kelsey was a mostly quiet girl in school. She did her best to make good grades and tried to make as few enemies as possible. She was a tad shy on top of it all, and rarely wanted to be the center of attention.

It was a rainy day out. Heavy down pour throughout most of the morning, and still continuing into the afternoon.

This is where everything began for Kelsey however. Kelsey was just:

A) Changing after gym. She was the last to finish up and was going to be late for class if she did not hurry. She’d been helping the teacher clean some stuff up, and she’d have to really book it.

B) Spending her lunch break in an empty class room, finishing up a project. Happily humming to herself, lost in her own world as she worked.

C) Arriving late to school. She had an appointment early in the day and missed the first half of classes, but had a note in hand. She quickly is rushing to the front doors.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping