Old 06-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #226
fullofsecrets

I'm thinking about a sequel, but it all depends. And I don't update stories or add new parts without comments anymore. I write for others and If they like it Id like for them to tell me.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #227
AFoolInTheRain

I just finished reading this in one sitting and I must say, excellent. This isn't even the kind of story I usually like, but you wrote it so masterfully that it was very enjoyable. I highly support the notion of a sequel!

I only have access to common household items, and most things would have to be done within the walls of my room.
AFoolInTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #228
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Hell yeah sequal!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #229
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #230
Paul18

I definitely want a sequel to this. One of the best stories I've read, and trust me, I've read a lot.

Limits: Family/Friends, Piss play, Scat, Permanent Damage, Illegal
Paul18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #231
cherrygirl

Default No

I very upset with you right about now. I don't want a sequel, I would like you to finish this story! I just want it to be over! I want Henry to be dead and I want jack and heather to find a little house and live there happily. And I want him to get a job that he likes that he won't be angry about. And I don't want them to ever even think about bdsm again because she is fragile and with his anger problems it would just be too risky for them to try to live the bdsm lifestyle. I just want everything to be ok and you will never give that to me
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #232
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
I very upset with you right about now. I don't want a sequel, I would like you to finish this story! I just want it to be over! I want Henry to be dead and I want jack and heather to find a little house and live there happily. And I want him to get a job that he likes that he won't be angry about. And I don't want them to ever even think about bdsm again because she is fragile and with his anger problems it would just be too risky for them to try to live the bdsm lifestyle. I just want everything to be ok and you will never give that to me
I have to say. roll on floor laughing, don't you know how real life works? nothing happens according to plan.

As with the story I don't care what you do really just that you find a place to finish this if you create another, lol. Much Love.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #233
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I have just read this in one sitting, and I have to say, beautifully done! I absolutely loved it!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #234
fullofsecrets

Yes, yes. Ive been thinking about it and decided I will be doing a sequel after I finish "A Hidden Voice". That story isn't going to be as long as this.

I'm sorry Cherry, but then again I'm just not one for a simple, undramatic ending. Thats just me.

And by the way... who said it was Henry?
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #235
cherrygirl

Default :(

All I have to say is
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #236
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post
All I have to say is
Awe hugs n kisses itll be okay.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young