Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #46
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

So I am nosey and read this as you write so haven't commented in a long time - this is a beautifully written story as always Star, i love the time you take to describe things, the bit about the blindfold made me all tingly! Keep it up

Ps I can have an Ethan please?

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #47
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercola View Post
Awesome update good job.
Thank you so much for your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyness View Post
So I am nosey and read this as you write so haven't commented in a long time - this is a beautifully written story as always Star, i love the time you take to describe things, the bit about the blindfold made me all tingly! Keep it up

Ps I can have an Ethan please?

I love you being nosey though Honey, and thank you for all the support you have given me right from the beginning. Unfortunately Ethan's are unavailable to suit the supply and demand at this moment in time. One will be reserved for you as soon as possible. Subject to terms and conditions, limited supply only, colour and style may vary.

Now on a more serious note, the final chapter of this series is going to be posted within the hour. Please watch this space.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 06-19-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #48
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Twelve*~*

Anabelle turned in the direction of his voice smiling at him, as he continued to rub her tender ass, occasionally tapping it gently. Each tap still nudged the glassware inside her even deeper, its rounded point nudging her softly while she felt the stretching effect as it tapered out to its widest point. Smooth and seductive inside her it was refreshing.

Gently Ethan lent over to kiss her lips, pressing his to hers in a way that was gentle and reassuring of his comfort and presence. He knotted his fingers in her hair, and pulled her closer as his kiss with her grew deeper, more passionate. With her eyes covered the sudden embrace hit Anabelle on such a higher level. She felt the raw force of his passion caress her lips, and was sent into a dizzying sense of her own passion by the experience. She twisted as best she could to kiss him more, deeper. To allow this one moment to consume her entirely. Engulf her in adoration and lust.

His lips smelt so sweet to her, and they were ever so soft, despite his passion and ferocity. While her attention was distracted by their kiss, he raised his hand, and the paddle from where it was circling her ass. This time, she was entirely oblivious to his movements, captivated by her passion for him, and his for her. Quickly and with amazing force.

Anabelle yelped and jumped away from Ethan a little, her heart rate elevated, her breaths far shorter and her ass burning. This one spank alone felt like the world had been knocked out of balance. In the darkness of her blindness it felt like the word was spinning around her. Caught off guard she had seen nothing of this coming until the loud ‘thwack’ of the paddle hitting her bare, tender skin. Then silence... a calmness, ever so still. It was only seconds, but the respite felt like a welcomed eternity as she awaited the furious heat and stinging that was left behind.

Then, just as she knew it would, like it always did the pain came, an intense stinging, a burning almost. She adored the pain, and wore the redness with pride as much as it stung, and would do for a few days more so if their last session with this paddle was anything to go by. Another blow, caught her by surprise.

She was still riling from the surprise of his guerrilla tactics, still swamped by shock and pain when the next blow came in. she gasped in the back of her throat and fought back the threat of tears. This time there was no time for recovery, the pain rode on the crest of the latter, mounting oh so high, then falling to such a numb numb state. Though she knew this was just a temporary lull, the numbness rarely spared her the sting of whatever was to come.

Her paddle was beautiful, amazingly crafted. The wooden framework was carved from the same fine, old oak that the chest was made out of, from the same tree. So many of their wooden toys had came from the same tree. They had picked the wood from the trunks left over in a timber yard as part of their second year anniversary together. The light wood looked beautiful, etched with its darker veins, the memories of the tree just as they had memories of it.

If the wood was not stunning enough, it had been padded with the most exquisite luxurious brown leather, threaded with flecks of silver. It really was her dream, carved with her name, and the same beautiful tattoo she bore on her wrist, and painted in silver it’s beauty and divinity was radiant.

But, she concluded once more, it stung like a bitch. As its solid silver studs met her ass once more, and the force of the blow had again jarred the glassware deeper inside her she tried her hardest to keep it together. The heat was insatiable as she tried to calm her breathing.

“Not many more my sweet” he whispered in her ear as he let her fall to rest over his knee once more, calming herself Anabelle let the soothing rubbing of the paddle help her relax. He started out drawing large circles on her skin, brushing softly, then let the circles grow smaller until he was tracing small circles alternating from one cheek, to the other.

In quick succession of one another he placed 4 more blows on her now brick red ass. 2 for each cheek, one hard, one soft. Even knowing that they were coming did not help her to prepare. Shock, a silence, then a cry, accompanied by a burning sting, then numbness.

Her cheeks flushed a deep crimson now as he ran the paddle over her skin, she was ever so sensitive, and flinching as it crossed her. Still blind and now so sensitive she was vulnerable to him more than ever, yet she felt safe. She knew he would do her no harm. Ethan kept his touch gentle over her cheeks.

“You had enough now my sweet?” he whispered in her ear, stroking her hair again. His voice was soft but commanding, deceptively harsh but with a undertone of the adoration he felt for her. It still mystified her even today, she adored him, and his voice, with its soft Irish undertones.

“If that is the best you have, Sir.” She whispered stroking her fingers against his legs, even if she wanted it to end her ego, untempered by her submission, made her unable to accept his reprise. She was too strong to be weak for him, too strong to admit defeat. Her past had made her this way- she could yield to him, but it was hard. She prepared herself for what was to come as Ethan sped up the pace of his stroking, She tucked her elbows, and her arms tight in to hold herself, almost hug herself in comfort. She held herself tense, head to toe. Her muscles were contracted, as if to keep herself together in a fear that this next blow might break her. She started to count her breaths to keep her steady. While she had talked a big game she had to talk her way round. She was pushing the limits of how far she could go, and she knew it all too well.

This time when the paddle left her skin she was all too aware of it, all too aware of what was coming. A solitary tear escaped her eye, and soaked deep into the fabric of her blindfold as she closed her eyes and flinched her face deep into his leg, pressing her face tight against it for support, his other hand stroking her hair. She let out a slight involuntary shiver deep through her core as she heard the swoosh of the paddle slicing through the air towards her, and impending pain.

She waited holding him tightly, but the pain never came. A slight pang of confusion crossed over her before she heard the gentle thud of the paddle being placed on the floor beside her. Ethan bent down and kissed the back of her head. “You are beautiful” Ethan knew that she had gave her all for him today- lay her everything out on the table for him. thread bare. He knew she would have tried, and kept trying for him as long as her body could hold out, despite the detriment to her psychology.

Gently Ethan raised her up in his arms so that she was level with him. Only then, he unfastened her blindfold, revealing her relieved eyes to him, knowing that this way, her return from darkness would be to the sight of a smiling face. Holding her reassuringly he kissed her, gently on the lips, then a little deeper. Knowing he had stopped just in time.

As her soft cotton tshirt fell down to hide the top of her pink ass, brushing her skin lightly, tickling, she allowed herself to slump forward against him. Submerged entirely in her love of him, and left exhausted by it.

Lifting her in his arms he carried her upstairs to the bathroom, so that they could clean up and shower together, bringing to a close one of the most intense sessions that they had ever had. Ethan knew all too well that now, as his beautiful girl fluttered around the deepest edges of subspace, that his most essential duty was to lift her out of that place and gently, smoothly reunite her with reality. He knew she had enjoyed her surprise. a fact that made his world light up, as much as she would be reminded of it for days to come by the redness of her ass.

"I love you, my sweetest Anabelle."

The end, for now.
Thank you all for reading.

A/N: With that our journey with this couple draws to a close for a while, but watch out for other additions to this series in the boards, or PM me to be notified when they do arrive.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 06-19-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:24 PM   #49
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Nice long final part.

SUPERB story rated 5 star

Well worth the read.

Hope you decide to make a sequel or a series.

Lots of potential

Love Rachie
x x x x

grrrr - got to move to completed stories lol

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #50
Philosophical

Yay Becca ^_^ You're ace x
Philosophical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #51
shogan977

I absolutely love the story but forgive me with my short attention span I couldn't continue readin after the holein bed part at the beginning I enjoy stories the most when it has a long story line but it can move fairly quick through it all but I had completely lost interes after that first scene by otherwis I think your story is magnificent and wonderful in detail and I love your beginning if u didn't catch that xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #52
ljfairy

Wow! absolutely wonderful, you can certainly write.
Was nice to see the gentle, loving side of a D/s relationship.
Extremely well written, really hope you share more with us at some point

Fairy
ljfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 AM   #53
Isaera

Thank you so much for writing this Star
I read your entire story tonight and it was absolutely beautiful. Your writing style is elegant and sexy, I love it. The ending was perfect. Annabelle and Ethan were amazing. Any chance you reserve an Ethan for me too?

Likes- Mild pain, spanking, masturbation, humiliation, teasing, denial
Dislikes- Nipple torture, long dares, pee, ice,
Limits- Scat, public, blood (knives, needles, piercings, etc), permanent, blackmail..
Isaera is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise