Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2021, 11:38 AM   #16
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Warm up with a bit of SPANKING and then tell me if the dare for the Harry Potter game seems doable or too heavy-handed

DARE: Choose a starting point. Leave an escape knife on the other side of the room, one halfway through and one near from where you start. Lay on the ground (between starting point and arrival) something that will make the ground uncomfortable (e.g. rice). Tie yourself in a simple/basic hogtie at starting point. To beat the dare you have to reach the last knife and use it to free yourself. If you use one of the other knifes, you have not succeded but may try again whenever you want. Wear the buttplug for the whole duration

Is it too much or do you think you can handle it? Maybe you could do this in a small room hehe

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-22-2021 at 11:47 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 12:05 PM   #17
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
Safety is always #1! How about instead of having the dice affect the clothespins, you just put two on your dick and four on each thigh and take the pins off and replace them every 20 minutes like you said. Do that twice, and take them off quickly when you're done. Roll one die for how long to spend naked after the dare where the roll determines how many hours to be naked. After you get halfway through your naked time, you can put clothes on, but leave the button and zipper to your pants undone, or leave your dick hanging out.

Hopefully that one is better. I don't have a ton of experience with clothespins

Ok, here is my report:

Before I log in to getdare, I have to do my Welcome-Back Challenge. And since I forgot to do it yesterday, I decided to roll for two challenges today. It couldn't become worse, really...
First time I rolled I have to plug myself until the next morning. So I have also to do your dare plugged.
Second time I rolled, I have had to cum. So I lay on my bed and cum. The thing is, after an orgasm, my lust really fades away usually and I am not kinky any more at all afterwards... It's a really big dislike to do BDSM after an orgasm. So this challenge rather felt like a punishment...

Then I fetched some clothpins, dropped my trousers and put them on. First 4 on every thigh, then 2 on my dick. Putting the pins on my thighs felt really really uncomfortable at first... Putting them on my dick was not so difficult because I was relatively soft (the clothpins still turned me on, even after the orgasm). Then, to distract myself, I was browsing on getdare and doing some fun posts here and there. Time passed by very quickly, through getdare I also got aroused again, and I nearly didn't feel the pins any more. Only when I had to stand up and walk somewhere to fetch something, the clothpins rubbed at each other which was really uncomfortable... But still a fun feeling somehow. I realized that with distraction I could suppress the pain from the pins very well!
The first 20 minutes passed, I opened one pin after the other very slowly and carefully and placed it back at a slightly different position. For the next 40 minutes I was just watching videos and monitoring the adding thread free for all a bit. Again, by watching videos, time passed very quickly again, and soon it was time to relocate the pins a last time. It was already difficult to find a spot on my legs that wasn't red with a mark already^^. The last 20 minutes were the worst. Somehow I put the two pins at my dick at a bad location. Or it was because my dick become completely soft again now. Anyways, the pins on my dick quite hurt and caused a burning sensation. I was glad when the time was over, but I also was worried about removing them quickly... I have to do it anyways, so I just opened on after the other very very quickly, without thinking in between. The first pin really caused a sting, when the blood streamed back into my skin! It burned quite badly, I continued without thinking anyways. As last pins I removed the ones on my dick. Now also my dick was burning like hell! For some seconds, my complete lower body was quite burning. But the pain faded also very quickly and I was free again. However, my legs were sprinkled with the red stripy marks from the clothpins (must be 24 in total). I look like a tank rolled over my legs^^
Actually, the distraction with getdare and videos helped a lot. This session didn't feel as worse as the 8 clothpin-minutes I already did, even if that lasted only 6 minutes. But when I did those, I put on a lot of clothpins, accepted the pain, waited. And was bored. So maybe I learned something from your task. Thank you!

Then I had to roll a dice for the staying naked part. Off course I rolled a 5 ... So now I have to stay 5 hours naked. At that time I will already be in bed, so I guess I will sleep half naked. That's also why you will receive the second part of my report only tomorrow evening. By the way, until my report is completed, you all still can use the keywords! But when I finished Covelots dare and nobody else posted a dare, there is no active dare going on and thus the keywords are blocked for you. You still can add clothpin-minutes with every post, and dares off course

By the way, in principle I like staying naked. I also like the idea of dares very much which say: "You are only allowed naked at home"... However, in my living situation it is a bit difficult to do this, and staying naked for long in my flat could quickly cross my public limit... (For this dare everything is fine. But the more often and longer and non-spontaneous, the more difficult). Also, my flat is very very cold in the winter, so that is another reason why I don't enjoy staying naked at the moment^^ Currently I am warming myself up with jumping jacks every now and then. But that is really a funny feeling with a plug in your ass and being naked with a dick wobbling up and down on every jump^^

So actually your dare was a lot more fun than I expected, and there was no reason to be afraid. But over the weekend I had a little fear thinking about doing it on Monday...

Now to the status:

Since a new page on the add thread free for all opened, I add a keyword myself: PEE

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 2
Finished dares: 0
How much more dares I need: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 17, Done: 8, TODO: 9
SLOWLY: 1/2
PLUG: 2/2
ROPE: 2/2
SPANKING: 2/2
CLOTHPINS: 1/2
PEE: 1/2
DIRTY: 1/2

Since I am already plugged, I'll do Covelots plug dare tomorrow after work.
For the ropework I need to see when I have the time, but I do it soon (maybe also tomorrow).
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 12:18 PM   #18
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Warm up with a bit of SPANKING and then tell me if the dare for the Harry Potter game seems doable or too heavy-handed

DARE: Choose a starting point. Leave an escape knife on the other side of the room, one halfway through and one near from where you start. Lay on the ground (between starting point and arrival) something that will make the ground uncomfortable (e.g. rice). Tie yourself in a simple/basic hogtie at starting point. To beat the dare you have to reach the last knife and use it to free yourself. If you use one of the other knifes, you have not succeded but may try again whenever you want. Wear the buttplug for the whole duration

Is it too much or do you think you can handle it? Maybe you could do this in a small room hehe
Thank you for your dare!

Oh, with such a task I have already a bad experience years ago^^ I did something similar and I rubbed myself sore on my knees, elbows and even my head. It lasted for days... But I think I was just too stupid. I did it on a very rough carpet, and I was also so full of adrenaline that I didn't recognize it or even feel any pain until I reached the goal^^ (And I just repeated this dare from a story from the internet, so nobody else to blame than me )

Hope I didn't scare you with my anecdote I really like your dare and it sounds like a lot of fun! Just to wanted to point out to anybody reading this and trying to repeat it: Be careful and monitor your shoulders / elbows / knees from time to time^^

I'll try it right now and I'll be more careful than last time

And since I double post, another keyword from myself: HOT NIGHT

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 18, Done: 8, TODO: 10
HOT NIGHT 1/2
BURST count: 7/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 02-22-2021, 12:37 PM   #19
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Glad you liked it. Don't know how used you are to all of this and your limits, so I thought to go with a simple but challenging one based on something I'm sure you like

Another round of SPANKING on me. As you'll find out soon, they'll get back big time hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-22-2021, 01:48 PM   #20
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

So, just finished it! It was very challenging as well, but also very fun. Indeed, your both dares so far just fit nicely with the Harry Potter dice dare, which is also very challenging and fun at the same time.

I decided to do it in my living room which is ca. 6m long. In the middle of the room I took 1 spoon of rice and made a nice line of rice. At 3/4 I made another line of rice with 1 spoon.
First I tied my legs together with a hemp rope in a double column tie. Then I cuffed my hands behind my back with a scarf. The most difficult task then was to get to the floor, stomach downsides, without falling and hurting me. I got onto my knees, sliding a bit to the side, and the last few cm I fall downwards, not hurting me as the height was already very low. Then I grabbed the tie of my feet with my hands and never let go. (This way I don't need a knife. I rather like being able to exit a tie whenever I need to, when I do bondage alone and have nobody to watch. But the feeling / challenge / restriction is the same, as I did not allow myself to let go of the rope. To mark the end, I lay a pair of socks at the wall instead of a knife.) Then I started crawling. That was difficult! At first I didn't know how to do it. I tried not to use my shoulders or knees to crawl. This would have made it a lot easier, but I didn't have good experience with that as I explained. The only way to move forward was to use my thighs and my abs. Using only my thighs (or abs) alone didn't bring me anywhere. I had to coordinate push with my thighs and lift my abs to move along. Cm by cm. It was so slow, I wondered if I moved at all and not only struggled on the spot... But as my head passed by certain landmarks I recognized that my technique was indeed useful. Every few cm I needed to do a short break and rest a bit, since it was really tiring for my abs. Before the rice line I took a longer rest since I expected from now on it would become more uncomfortable, also the resting.
However, when I passed the first rice line, I nearly didn't feel anything. The rice corns were not big enough to make it uncomfortable actually. Should have used dried peas or something. After the first half, I was really used to crawl that way (I felt something like moving like a slug, or a caterpillar or similar), and I now also used my left and right abs in turns, which made me even faster. I reached the end of the room quicker than the middle. That was very satisfying. When I passed the second line of rice, the rice actually did tickle a bit on my stomach. And when I reached my socks, I bite them as to prove that I made it and freed myself.
During the crawling I checked every now and then the state of my stomach, legs and shoulders if I hurt something. But in the end everything was fine. I also have a very nice and smooth parquet floor. Only my stomach was very very red and tickled. Probably because it was well circulated afterwards. At least now I don't feel cold any more after this dare

Ah, actually I completely forgot about doing the spanking beforehand. So I did it right afterwards when I re-readed and was reminded. After the 5th hit on every cheek, every hit really hurt! And my ass was quite red afterwards. Hopefully you don't manage to time the burst and the next spanking together^^
(And its already quite a lot of clothpin minutes again...)

The adding thread free for all is moving quite quick now^^ Another keyword because of the new page 692: PEE (I always select the keywords randomly...)

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 1
Finished dares: 1
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 20, Done: 8, TODO: 12
HOT NIGHT 1/2
SPANKING: 1/2, Done: 1x
PEE: 2/2
BURST count: 15/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10378

Last edited by Manarus; 02-22-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:07 AM   #21
Manarus
Distinguished Member

First, my report about the second part yesterday:

I stayed longer awake than I planned to, had a lot of stuff to do, and was also surfing getdare
I took a hot shower and together with kaimans dare, I didn't feel so cold any more. So I stayed naked the whole time. When I went to bed, I had 10 minutes left for my naked time. But I didn't want to wait or anything, so I just pulled over my sleeping T-Shirt and slept bottom-less.

Therefore, this task finally is finished as well

The Adding thread free for all was quite active, so I have to add some keywords myself:

For page 693: COLD'N'SMALL
For page 694: PET
For page 695: STRIPPEE
For my double post: PET

Since I have a lot of burst tokens open in the adding thread, the PET dare will be in burst mode.

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 0
Finished dares: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 21, Done: 8, TODO: 13
HOT NIGHT 1/2
PET: 2/2 (1x burst!)
COLD'N'SMALL: 1/2
STRIPPEE: 1/2
BURST count: 26/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10423

Although, there is no active dare any more, I leave the keywords open. Feel free to add tasks and dares to my todo list!

For today I need a little rest. I will continue tomorrow with the remaining dares.

And please anybody give me another dare, so I can finish with this Harry Potter dice dare!

Old 02-23-2021, 11:40 AM   #22
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
So, just finished it! It was very challenging as well, but also very fun. Indeed, your both dares so far just fit nicely with the Harry Potter dice dare, which is also very challenging and fun at the same time.

I decided to do it in my living room which is ca. 6m long. In the middle of the room I took 1 spoon of rice and made a nice line of rice. At 3/4 I made another line of rice with 1 spoon.
First I tied my legs together with a hemp rope in a double column tie. Then I cuffed my hands behind my back with a scarf. The most difficult task then was to get to the floor, stomach downsides, without falling and hurting me. I got onto my knees, sliding a bit to the side, and the last few cm I fall downwards, not hurting me as the height was already very low. Then I grabbed the tie of my feet with my hands and never let go. (This way I don't need a knife. I rather like being able to exit a tie whenever I need to, when I do bondage alone and have nobody to watch. But the feeling / challenge / restriction is the same, as I did not allow myself to let go of the rope. To mark the end, I lay a pair of socks at the wall instead of a knife.) Then I started crawling. That was difficult! At first I didn't know how to do it. I tried not to use my shoulders or knees to crawl. This would have made it a lot easier, but I didn't have good experience with that as I explained. The only way to move forward was to use my thighs and my abs. Using only my thighs (or abs) alone didn't bring me anywhere. I had to coordinate push with my thighs and lift my abs to move along. Cm by cm. It was so slow, I wondered if I moved at all and not only struggled on the spot... But as my head passed by certain landmarks I recognized that my technique was indeed useful. Every few cm I needed to do a short break and rest a bit, since it was really tiring for my abs. Before the rice line I took a longer rest since I expected from now on it would become more uncomfortable, also the resting.
However, when I passed the first rice line, I nearly didn't feel anything. The rice corns were not big enough to make it uncomfortable actually. Should have used dried peas or something. After the first half, I was really used to crawl that way (I felt something like moving like a slug, or a caterpillar or similar), and I now also used my left and right abs in turns, which made me even faster. I reached the end of the room quicker than the middle. That was very satisfying. When I passed the second line of rice, the rice actually did tickle a bit on my stomach. And when I reached my socks, I bite them as to prove that I made it and freed myself.
During the crawling I checked every now and then the state of my stomach, legs and shoulders if I hurt something. But in the end everything was fine. I also have a very nice and smooth parquet floor. Only my stomach was very very red and tickled. Probably because it was well circulated afterwards. At least now I don't feel cold any more after this dare

Haha! Great report man!

A brave slug indeed

Reading that, it seems like you had a ton of fun doing this while still having to face a challenge. I couldn't be more happy about it. It was exactly my goal!

Hope you find soon someone else that gives you the missing dares. You absolutely deserve to beat that Maze. Or whatever that is, I still have to check

Let's celebrate with a PLUG sealing the feel, and off I go again.

See you soon!

M / 33 / EU

The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 02:38 PM   #23
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, it was exactly this, fun and challenging. I really liked it! The next day actually, my shoulders and my legs hurt a bit, so much did I used them. It felt a bit like a blue mark, however there was no mark. And this even if I tried not to use my shoulders because of a similar reason^^
But I enjoyed the soft pain during the day, knowing what I achieved the day before It's a bit like sore muscles.

By the way, I also completed the plug dare yesterday. As soon as I came home from work, I put it in for 2 hours to finish it.

Yes, I also hope to finish soon. Seems like I need to do more advertisement for my thread^^

The addthread advanced two pages, so here is my forfeit:

for page 696: OUCH!
for page 697: HOT NIGHT (burst mode triggered)

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 23, Done: 8, TODO: 15
PLUG: 1/2, Done: 1x
HOT NIGHT 2/2 (1x burst!)
PET: 2/2 (1x burst!)
OUCH!: 1/2
STRIPPEE: 1/2
BURST count: 21/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10441

PS: I still leave the keywords open for you to have fun

Old 02-24-2021, 03:01 PM   #24
Covelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Ok, here is my report:

Before I log in to getdare, I have to do my Welcome-Back Challenge. And since I forgot to do it yesterday, I decided to roll for two challenges today. It couldn't become worse, really...
First time I rolled I have to plug myself until the next morning. So I have also to do your dare plugged.
Second time I rolled, I have had to cum. So I lay on my bed and cum. The thing is, after an orgasm, my lust really fades away usually and I am not kinky any more at all afterwards... It's a really big dislike to do BDSM after an orgasm. So this challenge rather felt like a punishment...

Then I fetched some clothpins, dropped my trousers and put them on. First 4 on every thigh, then 2 on my dick. Putting the pins on my thighs felt really really uncomfortable at first... Putting them on my dick was not so difficult because I was relatively soft (the clothpins still turned me on, even after the orgasm). Then, to distract myself, I was browsing on getdare and doing some fun posts here and there. Time passed by very quickly, through getdare I also got aroused again, and I nearly didn't feel the pins any more. Only when I had to stand up and walk somewhere to fetch something, the clothpins rubbed at each other which was really uncomfortable... But still a fun feeling somehow. I realized that with distraction I could suppress the pain from the pins very well!
The first 20 minutes passed, I opened one pin after the other very slowly and carefully and placed it back at a slightly different position. For the next 40 minutes I was just watching videos and monitoring the adding thread free for all a bit. Again, by watching videos, time passed very quickly again, and soon it was time to relocate the pins a last time. It was already difficult to find a spot on my legs that wasn't red with a mark already^^. The last 20 minutes were the worst. Somehow I put the two pins at my dick at a bad location. Or it was because my dick become completely soft again now. Anyways, the pins on my dick quite hurt and caused a burning sensation. I was glad when the time was over, but I also was worried about removing them quickly... I have to do it anyways, so I just opened on after the other very very quickly, without thinking in between. The first pin really caused a sting, when the blood streamed back into my skin! It burned quite badly, I continued without thinking anyways. As last pins I removed the ones on my dick. Now also my dick was burning like hell! For some seconds, my complete lower body was quite burning. But the pain faded also very quickly and I was free again. However, my legs were sprinkled with the red stripy marks from the clothpins (must be 24 in total). I look like a tank rolled over my legs^^
Actually, the distraction with getdare and videos helped a lot. This session didn't feel as worse as the 8 clothpin-minutes I already did, even if that lasted only 6 minutes. But when I did those, I put on a lot of clothpins, accepted the pain, waited. And was bored. So maybe I learned something from your task. Thank you!

Then I had to roll a dice for the staying naked part. Off course I rolled a 5 ... So now I have to stay 5 hours naked. At that time I will already be in bed, so I guess I will sleep half naked. That's also why you will receive the second part of my report only tomorrow evening. By the way, until my report is completed, you all still can use the keywords! But when I finished Covelots dare and nobody else posted a dare, there is no active dare going on and thus the keywords are blocked for you. You still can add clothpin-minutes with every post, and dares off course

By the way, in principle I like staying naked. I also like the idea of dares very much which say: "You are only allowed naked at home"... However, in my living situation it is a bit difficult to do this, and staying naked for long in my flat could quickly cross my public limit... (For this dare everything is fine. But the more often and longer and non-spontaneous, the more difficult). Also, my flat is very very cold in the winter, so that is another reason why I don't enjoy staying naked at the moment^^ Currently I am warming myself up with jumping jacks every now and then. But that is really a funny feeling with a plug in your ass and being naked with a dick wobbling up and down on every jump^^

So actually your dare was a lot more fun than I expected, and there was no reason to be afraid. But over the weekend I had a little fear thinking about doing it on Monday...

Now to the status:

Since a new page on the add thread free for all opened, I add a keyword myself: PEE

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 17, Done: 8, TODO: 9

Since I am already plugged, I'll do Covelots plug dare tomorrow after work.
For the ropework I need to see when I have the time, but I do it soon (maybe also tomorrow).
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)
Great report! I'm glad you were able to have fun with the dare and that it wasn't too bad. You did get a bit unlucky with the dice roll but at least it wasn't a 6!

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Covelot for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 12:33 AM   #25
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
Great report! I'm glad you were able to have fun with the dare and that it wasn't too bad. You did get a bit unlucky with the dice roll but at least it wasn't a 6!
Thank you
Yeah, as I described, I actually would like the long time staying naked. It is just my circumstances that make them not so enjoyable^^ Similar as with your spanking right now

By the way, I completed my HOT NIGHT today. Since I had to do it in burst mode, I also wore a plug.
When I was going to bed, I felt quite excited. But not horny, looking from this perspective I was quite calm. If that makes sense. Having to sleep naked (and even being plugged), although I did not favor this night to do so, makes me feel my devotion (in this case to my kink and myself, since the keyword wasn't given by any user actively).
And it's always a nice feeling the next day when you wake up and are allowed to remove the plug and put on some clothes

Anybody out there feeling like giving me one of the two remaining dares?

Old 02-25-2021, 03:06 PM   #26
Manarus
Distinguished Member

A little update: Today evening when I came home, I did my PET dare. Since I had to do it in burst mode, I put my collar on, got naked, and couldn't use any furniture for 20 minutes. I lay next to my bed on a carpet and was watching videos. The usual stuff which pets do all day long

Penaltiy for double posting: STRIPPEE

I think it is not a good idea of reporting one single finished keyword-dare within a double post. It just brings me the next dare I have to do^^ Next time I do more at once.

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 26, Done: 8, TODO: 18
PLUG: 1/2, Done: 1x
HOT NIGHT 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
PET: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
OUCH!: 1/2
STRIPPEE: 2/2 (1x burst!)
BURST count: 18/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10452

PS: I still leave the keywords open for you to have fun

Old 02-25-2021, 10:32 PM   #27
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

as i try to understand the relationship between your threads, i will add a simple PLUG. Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (2 [3/4] /3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #28
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Dear Manarus, its' time to bring you down with me in SPANKING hell

Do with a wet wooden spool or with a spatula and hit it like you mean it

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-26-2021, 10:20 PM   #29
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

doing my best to help out here by keeping your thread active in hopes someone will contribute a dare. In the mean time so you don't get bored waiting,

SLAVE POSITION, CFM (while kissing the floor but of course!)

Such a lovely and extensive list of positions - thanks for sharing that!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (2 [3/4] /3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:59 AM   #30
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Since the spring sun is starting to show off here, I thought it was just fair (and mean) enough to remind you of the Winter with something COLD'N'SMALL

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk