Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wait Please help me leave the Harry Potter Dungeon! OR Add to it!

Some time ago, I played this Harry Potter dice dare. You can read here how it went. Long story short, I went through until the end and nearly won. Why nearly? Because in order to finally win, I have to perform in total six dares given by different getdare users. Two of my friends already sent me a dare, so four to go.
You can read here, how the two dares went.

Is there anybody willing to help me out, finishing and winning this Harry Potter Dungeon?
Since I know that I can be slow sometimes, I make an additional promise:
I have to answer every dare suggestion within 24h and accept it or propose a change (if it affects a limit of mine). Furthermore I have to finish every dare within 3 days. For every day I am late, I will wear a butt plug for 24 hours continuously*.

This thread will be an adding-thread!

You can also use this thread as an adding thread! For every post (including mine) I will wear one clothpin-minute**.
You also can use one of the following keywords per post as long as there is a dare I accepted but didn't finish yet:
SLOWLY
PLUG
HOT NIGHT

ROPE
PET
COIN
SPANKING
OUCH!
CLOTHPINS
COLD'N'SMALL
GOLDEN FOUNTAIN
GOLDEN SHOWER
PEE
STRIPPEE

BANANA (after three activation, this is from the list)
DIRTY (after three activation, this is from the list)

These are keywords from my PM dares (which I deactivated during the active time of this thread). For every second same keywords, I will do the corresponding PM dare and post a report here. If I have no post on a page, all completed keywords have to be done in burst mode (see my pm dares for explanation of burst mode).

Double posts allowed after 30 minutes! But no tripple posts etc...
Also, everyone who gave me one of the four tasks is allowed to double post, tripple post etc after 30 minutes. (For me personally, the there is no posting limit at all. But if the previous post was also from me, I have to use a keyword myself, regardless if there is currently an active dare or not. I will do double posts for status updates and reports etc).

I have another offer: You can do one of the PM dares listed above any time and post a report here. Then I have to select one of them randomly and do it in burst mode.

And since I am peacocky and like to be the owner of a thread with stars: At the end of the game, I will hit my ass with a table tennis bat for 50*number of stars of my thread. This thread ends once I won the Harry Potter Dice dare.

PLEASE help me!!

(I will also give regularly updates about the counts and the current status in this blog post)

* Continuous means, I cannot take the plug out for 24h. However, working time does not count (I won't wear the plug during work). For example, if I wear the plug 16h, and the next 8h are working time, this counts as 24h continuous, but I can reduce the amount of plug only by 16h. Also, every second time I shower, I am allowed to shower without plug.

** A clothpin-minute is defined as follows: I have to wear 5 clothpins for 5 minutes. Every additional clothpin for every additional minute counts as one completed clothpin-minute.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 02-21-2021 at 01:45 AM.
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #2
Covelot

I'll start you out with a simple one. Put clothespins on your nipples and roll 2 dice. Add the numbers together, and that's how many clothespins you have to put on your dick.

Whichever number from your dice roll is higher is how many hours you have to leave the clothespins on for before smacking them off.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Covelot for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thanks for that dare!

That's evil

I consider doing it. However, I don't leave clothpins on for more than 20 minutes for safety reasons. I could re-place them after 20 minutes, that won't be a problem. But I wonder if I am able to stay naked for 6 hours (worst case) and leave clothpins on my dick. Also I wonder if I manage to put 12 clothpins on my dick. I already struggle with 4 pins (my skin is very tight).
Also, smacking them off from my nipples or dick might break my skin. I will try to smack it off, but if it is too dangerous, I just open them very quickly (that also hurts).

Can we make the dare a bit more practical please? Could I just place 2 clothpins on the dick, and the rest on the thigh? And leave them on for maximum dice number * 10 minutes?

Can you accept my offer (and maybe give me a punishment for complaining ), or make yourself a different offer?

Thanks

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 04:56 PM   #4
Covelot

Safety is always #1! How about instead of having the dice affect the clothespins, you just put two on your dick and four on each thigh and take the pins off and replace them every 20 minutes like you said. Do that twice, and take them off quickly when you're done. Roll one die for how long to spend naked after the dare where the roll determines how many hours to be naked. After you get halfway through your naked time, you can put clothes on, but leave the button and zipper to your pants undone, or leave your dick hanging out.

Hopefully that one is better. I don't have a ton of experience with clothespins

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 02-19-2021, 05:02 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
Safety is always #1! How about instead of having the dice affect the clothespins, you just put two on your dick and four on each thigh and take the pins off and replace them every 20 minutes like you said. Do that twice, and take them off quickly when you're done. Roll one die for how long to spend naked after the dare where the roll determines how many hours to be naked. After you get halfway through your naked time, you can put clothes on, but leave the button and zipper to your pants undone, or leave your dick hanging out.

Hopefully that one is better. I don't have a ton of experience with clothespins
Agreed!

Thanks for the first dare, Covelot! Just to clarify: May I spend the naked time also during sleep? I will start the dare in the evening (maybe this weekend, latest on Monday, depending on my availability), so I will definitely spend some hours naked awake, but if I roll a 6 I might go sleeping for the last hours.

STATUS
Keywords are open now! (since we have an active dare)
Active dares: 1
Finished dares: 0
How much more dares I need: 3
Clothpin-minutes I have to do (including this post: 5)

Old 02-19-2021, 05:05 PM   #6
Covelot

Sure sleeping can count for a few of the hours

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 02-19-2021, 05:09 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Nice!

Sleeping is my keyword actually. The thread is started, I am tired. I'll go sleeping now. Hope this adding thread doesn't explode during night

STATUS
Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes I have to do (including this post: 7)

Old 02-20-2021, 01:45 AM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Good morning!

Lucky me, nothing bad happened during night

I just added a rule that I am allowed to double post in order to give status updates and reports. But if I do so, I HAVE to use a keywords myself: SLOWLY

I really want to do Covelots dare straight away to have it out of the way... However, I am really afraid of the worst case scenario to stay naked for 6 hours. It is weekend and I want to meet some people. They won't appreciate if I am naked^^ Maybe it works spontaneously in some evening, or latest on Monday, which would be still on time. It's a real predicament

STATUS
Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 8, Done: 0, TODO: 8
SLOWLY: 1/5

I think I start already reducing the clothpin-minutes. I am most afraid that they build up very quickly at some point, and working them off then would hurt a lot! oO

Last edited by Manarus; 02-20-2021 at 02:20 AM.
Old 02-20-2021, 02:45 PM   #9
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Seems like not much going on this weekend, also in the Add thread free for all did not happen much... Good for me!

Today morning I put 5+8=13 clothpins onto my stomach and kept it there for 5+1=6 minutes, which equals 8*1=8 clothpin-minutes. It really hurt! Maybe my pain tolerance dropped. Now I am not so looking forward to Covelots dare any more^^ My stomach was covered with red and blue marks (13 marks, to be accurate ).
Afterwards in the shower I took a short ice-cold full-body shower. That was refreshing!

And since I am double posting: ROPE

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 9, Done: 8, TODO: 1
SLOWLY: 1/5
ROPE: 1/5

Old 02-20-2021, 05:46 PM   #10
Jingo889

I’ll add one for DIRTY from your list :)
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 01:15 AM   #11
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the dirty!

By the way, in the Add thread free for all, I gave a promise: For every new page there, I will add one of my keywords here. They just created a new page, so here we go: CLOTPHINS. Oh no, not clothpins again... (I selected the keyword to be added randomly...)

Edit: I understand it is hard to give me a dare with the 5 tokens rule. So I changed that to 2. For every 2 same keywords, I'll do the dare! If you pick one that has already been mentioned, I'll need to do it. Or you pick a new one and wait. Remember, double posts are allowed after 30 minutes!

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 11, Done: 8, TODO: 3
SLOWLY: 1/2
ROPE: 1/2
CLOTHPINS: 1/2
DIRTY: 1/2
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)

Last edited by Manarus; 02-21-2021 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 06:15 AM   #12
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Hi Manarus! Nice effort in putting together all of this. You did a really good job in keeping the keyword/PM Dares creative and fresh even when they are about the usual things.

I will drop a keyword every now and then out of respect and I'll think of a dare for helping you complete the Harry Potter thingy, if you still need it.

Some ROPE practice will help you for sure in your future plays.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 11:06 AM   #13
shyasian

I’ll add PLUG from your list. Enjoy!
shyasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 11:11 AM   #14
Covelot

Echoing Kaiman's post, nice effort on all the dares and reports. Hopefully my dare doesn't cause youtoo much trouble.

I'll add plug for you

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 02-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #15
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thank you kaiman, shyasian and Covelot!

@ kaiman: Those are nice words and I am happy you like it I also would appreciate to receive a dare from you, I still need 3 more dares from different users

@Covelot: to you the same, and I really think your dare will cause me troubles^^ BUT I also like challenges, and I like clotphins, and so I am very excited now how it goes. I will start right now and report later or tomorrow.

Edit (clothpins are already on) for the status summary:

As the addthread free for all did another page, I have to add a keyword myself: SPANKING

Keywords are open!
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 15, Done: 8, TODO: 7
SLOWLY: 1/2
PLUG: 2/2
ROPE: 2/2
SPANKING: 1/2
CLOTHPINS: 1/2
DIRTY: 1/2
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)

Last edited by Manarus; 02-22-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk