Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #16
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
...checking the thread is another edge. *blushes* and my panties are definitely damp...

(Oh new date for my present is March 2 at the latest and I think I believe it this time)
Only damp.....we have a ways to go then.

Fingers crossed for you!

1 edge before getting out of bed in the morning is a good way to start the day!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:55 PM   #17
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Let's start with something small. Write a word on yourself, can be any word you like. Keep it there for three days, refreshing it when it fades/gets washed off.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:08 AM   #18
LemonGirl

Can I give a task too?

On the weekend, you must be wearing kneelength (or shorter) skirts if wearing any legwear
LemonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:29 AM   #19
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
...checking the thread is another edge. *blushes* and my panties are definitely damp...

I am starting to wrap up work for the day and likely won’t be on much tonight but will be back tomorrow.

Thank you all for a fun first day!!

(Oh new date for my present is March 2 at the latest and I think I believe it this time)

This should be fun! I will try it tomorrow
Since you might be doing a lot of edges, or so it seems, i would consider lowering the time to five minutes or do it every third. As you prefer! If you feel like going for it as it is, i won't complain

Little one before going to bed. Write all the usernames of the people that posted in the thread (as of this message) in hidden places of your body.

Choose six spots you are ok with and assign them to each face of the dice. Roll it and see where everyone of us goes. I'm really curious haha. If you can think of more spots ofc go with a bigger dice!

Keep them there as long as you're comfortable with. No time restrictions from me on this one.

Have a good day everyone

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:28 AM   #20
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi

Well I woke up squirmy this morning....in the most delightful way *blushes*! Checking my tracking information....my present should arrive tomorrow! So that’s....exciting.... *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post

1 edge before getting out of bed in the morning is a good way to start the day!
I started my morning with this edge, still in bed, lying on my stomach I slid a hand down into my panties. I slowly started rubbing my clit until I got right to the edge. Feeling myself grow a little more needy, and my nipples hardening snd pressing into the bed *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Welcome back. Let's start with something small. Write a word on yourself, can be any word you like. Keep it there for three days, refreshing it when it fades/gets washed off.
*blushes* I put the word “squirmy” on the front of my left hip and will keep it there until Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonGirl View Post
Can I give a task too?

On the weekend, you must be wearing kneelength (or shorter) skirts if wearing any legwear
Thanks for the idea....I don’t have any skirts :/ sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Since you might be doing a lot of edges, or so it seems, i would consider lowering the time to five minutes or do it every third. As you prefer! If you feel like going for it as it is, i won't complain
Thanks for modifying, every 3 edges sounds good to me

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 04:33 AM   #21
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good morning!

A task for today should it work with your schedule and you decide to accept. Put your vibrator in your needy hole for one hour. First 5 min off, next 5 min on, 5 off, 5 on etc for the hour.

That’s great news on your toy!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-18-2021, 04:42 AM   #22
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good morning!

A task for today should it work with your schedule and you decide to accept. Put your vibrator in your needy hole for one hour. First 5 min off, next 5 min on, 5 off, 5 on etc for the hour.

Good morning!! I will be able to do this just before lunch today for sure

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-18-2021, 04:58 AM   #23
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Good morning!

You know what's the truly evil part about this is? The vibrator will surely die at some point

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 05:05 AM   #24
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You know what's the truly evil part about this is? The vibrator will surely die at some point
I...um....well....possibly. No need to bring that up though.

Old 02-18-2021, 05:06 AM   #25
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I...um....well....possibly. No need to bring that up though.
I didn’t figure on that as it’s only a half hour of run time but I guess we will all find out

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-18-2021, 05:11 AM   #26
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

One edge before.any bathroom visits for 48 hours

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:29 AM   #27
aloe
Distinguished Member

I am almost 10 minutes into the 5 on, 5 off with the vibe.

Right before starting I did 2 of the (now) 5 edges I have for checking this thread. For the second I had clothespegs on my nipples *blushes*

Gosh. My needy hole is getting rather leaky and I am very much hoping my vibe survives the hour!

*squirms*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #28
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Thanks for modifying, every 3 edges sounds good to me
It's just fair

If number of edges keeps on growing, you would be wearing clothespins all day. Adjust as you seem fit if it snowballs x

Was the usernames one a bit too much? Just to calibrate better for next time hehe. Was meant to be playful but if you find it humiliating or not fun, by all means throw it in the bin

Speaking of edges holding the next one as much as you can might help you squirm even more.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:17 AM   #29
aloe
Distinguished Member

Ughh!!!!

I finished the hour. What a needy hour! I love love love the feeling of my vibe buzzing in my needy hole. Turning it off every 5 minutes left me so squirmy to turn it back on. My needy hole clenching around the vibe desperately wanting more *blushes*

Reaching to turn it back on each time, realizing my panties were getting damper and damper as my needy hole became more leaky *blushes*

....with 2 minutes left of the vibe on....IT DIED!!!!!! UGH. Very strong love hate feeling of that vibe dying. I really had thought it was going to make it and I was in the clear and stopped thinking about it. Then it just stopped. Gosh. My needy hole very desperately clenching around it... SO MUCH SQUIRMING. *blushes*

Oh well...my panties are definitely more than a little damp now

Old 02-18-2021, 09:19 AM   #30
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Ughh!!!!

I finished the hour. What a needy hour! I love love love the feeling of my vibe buzzing in my needy hole. Turning it off every 5 minutes left me so squirmy to turn it back on. My needy hole clenching around the vibe desperately wanting more *blushes*

Reaching to turn it back on each time, realizing my panties were getting damper and damper as my needy hole became more leaky *blushes*

....with 2 minutes left of the vibe on....IT DIED!!!!!! UGH. Very strong love hate feeling of that vibe dying. I really had thought it was going to make it and I was in the clear and stopped thinking about it. Then it just stopped. Gosh. My needy hole very desperately clenching around it... SO MUCH SQUIRMING. *blushes*

Oh well...my panties are definitely more than a little damp now
Glad you enjoyed! I might have let out an evil laugh about the vibe dying with 2 minutes left

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk