Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2021, 09:55 AM   #241
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’ve only inserted my fingers and an ice cube into my butt. As for my pussy, I’ve done a finger but not very deep. I’ve been considering trying penetrating it. I know it may hurt at first but think I’d enjoy it after.
So you're not rubbing around the hole in circular motion until your pucker relax and open itself. Tease it by gently dipping and taking your finger. Before finally finger in an out slowly, do circular movement. Enjoying yourself and relax?

It's not about the size too. Nothing wrong with one or two fingers anyway.

Last edited by Akitawa; 02-23-2021 at 10:17 AM.
Akitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #242
Rachel18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Have a read through this thread, see how far you can get through it without masturbating:-

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336

R
Here is a clue of more for you

If you got a nice l

Last edited by Rachel18; 02-23-2021 at 04:21 PM.
Rachel18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:20 PM   #243
Rachel18

If you have a long bathrobe just that to dinner and naked under the robe.

Next go to the park in just a long shirt and nothing else. Hope is goes past your butt. Find a hidden spot and take shirt off so you are naked and play with self until you cum or too much cum with shirt on.

Last edited by Rachel18; 02-25-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Rachel18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 12:45 AM   #244
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Talking about exposure, how about buying condom? Most people want it to be quick, but it will be different for you. Bring two different brands to the cashier and ask what's the different. If there's a flavoured one, ask about how does it feel. If there is a same brand with different colour, ask which one seems better when used. Pick carefully before buying. Don't use any anything underneath for this dare.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #245
grannyd16
Prodigy

Hi, things have been quiet. I hope everything is ok
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 10:25 AM   #246
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Hi, things have been quiet. I hope everything is ok
Thank you! Everything is all good. To be completely honest, I was on my period and didn’t really feel up to dares. I’m feeling much better now so will get back to doing dares today.

I’m about to try to cucumber dare and will post an update. I’ll also be trying some of the exposure dares today as well as any new ones that may come through.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:59 AM   #247
grannyd16
Prodigy

That is completely fair. Hope you enjoy the dares, cant wait to read them
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 11:42 AM   #248
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Welcome back Lushrant!

I played a game offering this as a forfeit and I immediately thought about your request for accidental exposure tasks:

Wear a high crop top or tuck it so that when you raise your arms, the lower part of your tits gets exposed (under the nipple or nipple included). Then go in a bus or in a subway train and don't sit. Raise your arms to grab the holders (the things to stay still, don't know how to say in english haha) and stay like that for the trip or untill someone tells you something.

Should be close to what you are looking for x

Have fun!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-02-2021 at 11:58 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #249
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
How many cum that your ever did in a row?
How about testing your limit this time

Dare, Count your cum
-Prepare a cucumber
-Wear the previous swimsuit and your smallest panties so it won't be too messy
-Pour a baby oil to your crotch and thigh area
-Grind yourself against an edge or pillow, you can't stop even if you come. Only stop when your leg give up.
-Rest in your bed and start using the cucumber like your hand, nudge it to your clit and slide it between your leg. When you think reaching your limit, cum three more times.

This time, you're not allow to move the fabric until the last three. You're using a lube after all. Don't forget to record your face, and maybe you'll find a new expression today~

As a memorial, put the cucumber near your stomach and take a picture with caption, my first X times in a row. You can change after that but the panty will stay for 24 hours.
I just completed this dare and can honestly say it was one my best masturbation sessions ever!

Here is the report:
I knew that if I was going to attempt multiple orgasms, I’d need to be very horny. I prepared for this dare but spending about 2 hours naked and edging. I touched myself occasionally, but did not allow myself to cum. I then laid down flat on my bed, closed my eyes and fantasized. I did this until my pussy was literally dripping clear juices down from my slit all the way to my buttcrack. By this point, my whole crotch was soaking and I was feeling desperate to cum.

I put on the smallest pair of panties I own, which I had not worn in a few years. They are super tight and hugged my slit tightly, giving it a nice camel toe. I also put on the swimsuit. Even through the two layers, my juices were still dripping through. I poured some baby oil over the fabric and grabbed a pillow. I laid the pillow down on my bed and positioned my body over it, before I began to ride it. I got into a nice rhythm where the pillow perfectly lined up with my slit and rubbed onto my clit. The whole time that I was doing this, I had my phone camera setup and pointed to my face. I fantasized about what it would be like if somebody walked in and saw me doing this. It didn’t take long before I could feel the first orgasm approaching. I didn’t fight it and kept riding as it took over my body. It was amazing. Once the orgasm ended, I felt tired which is normally when I would stop. I fought that feeling and pushed forward, riding my pillow faster this time. Within a few moments, I felt the second orgasm. This one hit harder than the first and I enjoyed every second of it. After the second, I tried my best but my legs were too tired to keep going.

I laid down flat on my bed and took the cucumber, teasing my slit with it. I rubbed it up and down on my slit, feeling the edge of it rubbing against my clit. I came a third time. I knew it was reaching my limit so decided to complete my last 3. I removed the fabric, to find that my pussy was dripping more than I’ve seen it before. I took the cucumber and finally felt it against my bare skin, rubbing it against my slit. This time, the orgasm came faster. The next two were nearly back to back. I felt out of breath and knew I needed a quick break before my last one. I laid there for a moment, catching my breath. I then began to rub it against my slit one last time. With one hand, I felt the cucumber. With the other hand, I rubbed against my slit, getting my hand nice and wet, before putting it underneath me and inserting a finger into my butthole. This was enough to push me over the edge, as I had my final of the orgasms.

As I laid there, catching my breath and collecting myself, I noticed there was more discharge than I normally have. I figured this would be a good time for the photo, so laid the cucumber on my stomach. Using my phone, I took a photo with the cucumber and my dripping pussy in if so that I would always remember this moment!

Thank you for this dare.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 01:18 PM   #250
bubba51
gD king

Miss would you be interested in trying to have a sissy slave?

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 02:55 PM   #251
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just completed this dare and can honestly say it was one my best masturbation sessions ever!

I fantasized about what it would be like if somebody walked in and saw me doing this.

Thank you for this dare.
Thank you for this read. Reminds me of a time when I came home early from work to find my flatmate, pants down, tits out, wanking herself silly in the lounge. She hadn't heard me come in and, unsure of myself and wanting to spare her blushes, I tiptoed back to the front door and made a lot more noise "entering" the flat again. It was quite amusing watching her pretend that she had been innocently watching TV instead, when the room blatantly smelt like sex.

Hope you get to the library soon

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:29 PM   #252
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for this dare.
Glad you like it~, six orgams are a lot for your first time. I really enjoy your report.
How was your room? I hope it won't be hard to clean the smell.
Quote:
I
After the second, I tried my best but my legs were too tired to keep going.
It seems that you often skip a leg day
Old 03-03-2021, 07:29 AM   #253
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Glad you like it~, six orgams are a lot for your first time. I really enjoy your report.
How was your room? I hope it won't be hard to clean the smell.
It wasn’t too bad. I had to clean my sheets since I dropped all over them and opened my window to air out the room. But by the time my parents were home, there was no evidence of what I had done.

I’m home alone again all day today so will keep doing dares. Also, I plan to go out to the library at some point today as well as to purchase the condoms. Any other dares to go along with these will be appreciated

19 F

Old 03-03-2021, 07:38 AM   #254
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
It wasn’t too bad. I had to clean my sheets since I dropped all over them and opened my window to air out the room. But by the time my parents were home, there was no evidence of what I had done.

I’m home alone again all day today so will keep doing dares. Also, I plan to go out to the library at some point today as well as to purchase the condoms. Any other dares to go along with these will be appreciated
Well, you should bought the condom in a sexy outfit. If you can't change your clothes just remove some of them, open the shirt, remove panties and bra. etc.
If you can found a buttplug or a similar item, put it in and enjoy the walk.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:44 AM   #255
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

I just got back from my trip the the library and the store. Here is an update:

I wanted to make sure I was wearing something which can easily be removed. I also didn’t want to have anything underneath. I decided to go for a short pair of Nike shorts that I have and a tshirt. I had no bra or panties on underneath. I got to the library and found a quiet corner where I could complete the dare. I slipped off my shoes first. I then dropped the pants and quickly removed my shirt. Being completely naked in such a public place felt so scary but fun at the same time. I made sure to do it safely, where nobody was around at all and my body was hidden behind the shelves. I rubbed my slit a little bit but then decided it may be too risky to stay much longer so put my clothes back on and left.

There was a small store nearby that I drove to. Once there, I found the condoms. I grabbed the first ones I saw and went to check out. The cashier was a guy in either his late 20s or 30s. He didn’t really react at all to the purchase.

I’m now back at home. I’ve been enjoying the exposure dares and am excited to try more. Also, I just found out my sister will be home this weekend coming up so I will be completing the towel dare with her, I’m really excited about this one.

19 F

The following 5 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk