Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2021, 03:23 AM   #1
Slutlyn

Default Punish me for cumming

So I started an edging challenge on my tumblr back during December. I was supposed to get to 218 edges before I was able to cum. However I had only made it through 80 edges when I failed. Life happened and I lost my libido and interest in edging for a while. Then when my libido came back I was weak and made myself orgasm five different times before I remembered that I’m a good girl and good girls don’t cum. So I’m both continuing the edging challenge, counting from 80 edges, AND asking for punishments for the five orgasms I wasn’t supposed to have. To keep things from getting out of hand, I’ll do the first five punishments posted in this thread that are within my limits. I’ll also post reports in this thread.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 03:32 AM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

So since you were 138 edges short and came 5 times I will involve these numbers and create a spank bank for you.
So you mustn’t cum before finishing all the 138 remaining edges and finish
- 690 spanks each ass cheek using a wodden spoon
- 690 spanks each tit using the spoon again
- 690 spanks to your pussy/clit
- 690mins of having a clothespin on each nipple (take a break after latest 15mins each to prevent damage)

Also i add a clothespin to your tongue whenever you do your edges.

I hope everything is inside your limits and I look forward to a report about it.
Old 02-28-2021, 04:25 AM   #3
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
So since you were 138 edges short and came 5 times I will involve these numbers and create a spank bank for you.
So you mustn’t cum before finishing all the 138 remaining edges and finish
- 690 spanks each ass cheek using a wodden spoon
- 690 spanks each tit using the spoon again
- 690 spanks to your pussy/clit
- 690mins of having a clothespin on each nipple (take a break after latest 15mins each to prevent damage)

Also i add a clothespin to your tongue whenever you do your edges.

I hope everything is inside your limits and I look forward to a report about it.
Thank you very much for the punishment! I don’t think I can manage 690 spanks on each body part but I could do 276 spanks each and 276 minutes of the clothespins. I also don’t think I can do the clothespin on my tongue when I do my edges or I wouldn’t be able to reach the edge!

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation

Old 02-28-2021, 05:01 AM   #4
generaterox

I think some corner time would be appropriate for a slut like you that failed to complete your edges before cumming.

As punishment, you will first insert an ice cube into your pussy, then get into your kneeling against the wall while holding a coin against the wall. You’re to hold this position for 15 minutes and you’re to start a stopwatch (with no alarm) once you’re ready to begin. Once you think the 15 minutes is up, you may stop the stopwatch.

If you dropped the coin at any point before the 15 minutes is up, you are to redo the punishment but add a clothespin on your tits before restarting. You’re only allowed to remove the clothespin once you’ve successfully completed the punishment.

If you stopped the stopwatch within 15 secs of 15 minutes (14min45sec - 15min15sec), congratulations, you have completed the punishment and you may remove any clothespin that you have accumulated so far.

If you stopped the stopwatch between 14 minutes and 16 minutes, take the difference in seconds, multiply it by 5 and that’s the number of times you have to spank your tits, pussy and ass before your punishment is over. For example, if you stopped at 14min30sec, you would have to spank your tits, pussy and ass for a total 150 times each.

If you stopped the stopwatch with more than a minute of variance, you’re to add a clothespin to your nipple and restart the punishment.

I hope that this punishment would remind you to complete your edges before you’re allowed to cum

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 05:15 AM   #5
tizio44

Do this body inspection dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400619
tizio44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:39 AM   #6
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
I think some corner time would be appropriate for a slut like you that failed to complete your edges before cumming.

As punishment, you will first insert an ice cube into your pussy, then get into your kneeling against the wall while holding a coin against the wall. You’re to hold this position for 15 minutes and you’re to start a stopwatch (with no alarm) once you’re ready to begin. Once you think the 15 minutes is up, you may stop the stopwatch.

If you dropped the coin at any point before the 15 minutes is up, you are to redo the punishment but add a clothespin on your tits before restarting. You’re only allowed to remove the clothespin once you’ve successfully completed the punishment.

If you stopped the stopwatch within 15 secs of 15 minutes (14min45sec - 15min15sec), congratulations, you have completed the punishment and you may remove any clothespin that you have accumulated so far.

If you stopped the stopwatch between 14 minutes and 16 minutes, take the difference in seconds, multiply it by 5 and that’s the number of times you have to spank your tits, pussy and ass before your punishment is over. For example, if you stopped at 14min30sec, you would have to spank your tits, pussy and ass for a total 150 times each.

If you stopped the stopwatch with more than a minute of variance, you’re to add a clothespin to your nipple and restart the punishment.

I hope that this punishment would remind you to complete your edges before you’re allowed to cum
Thank you for this punishment. I have a bad knee so I don’t think I can kneel for 15 minutes straight. Would it be ok if I did this standing up?

Old 02-28-2021, 07:41 AM   #7
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizio44 View Post
Thank you for this punishment. I will do this once I’ve done some of my spanks so everyone can see my bruised tits, ass, and pussy.

Old 02-28-2021, 01:13 PM   #8
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Thank you for this punishment. I have a bad knee so I don’t think I can kneel for 15 minutes straight. Would it be ok if I did this standing up?
Yes that would be alright

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 02-28-2021, 08:33 PM   #9
Slutlyn

Quote:
Yes that would be alright
I finished the first part of this punishment today. I found a coin to hold against the wall, put the ice cube in my pussy and put a towel underneath me to catch whatever what dripped down. I used the stopwatch on my phone to record the time since it doesn’t have an alarm. I knew that 15 minutes was 900 seconds so I planned to count and keep track that way.

I automatically tried resting all my weight against the wall at first but then I realized that probably wasn’t what I was supposed to be doing and backed up so just my nose was against the wall, holding the coin there. The water from the ice cube began trickling down my leg almost immediately and it was so humiliating to feel it and to hear it drip onto the towel.

I started counting out loud to myself to keep track but what I didn’t realize was that my breath was making the coin slippery. I was in the 300s when I dropped the coin for the first time. When I checked the stopwatch however I was at just over 7 minutes (~440 seconds). I was counting too slow! My legs were also burning so I took a break before I attempted the task again.

I put a clothespin on both my tits for this round (because it feels weird with just one) and got another ice cube to put in my pussy. This time I counted inside my head to keep the coin from getting too slippery. I also counted a bit faster to try to be more accurate.

This time I managed to make it! I counted up to 900 without dropping the coin. However when I checked my stopwatch after it was at 14 min 8 seconds. 52 seconds short but still within parameters. Which means I now have to spank my tits, ass and pussy 260 times each. 😭😭

Out of that number, I managed to do 100 spanks on my cunt with my hand, 180 spanks on my tits (90 on each) with a wooden spoon, and 140 on my ass (70 each cheek) with a wooden spoon as well. My tits sting and my ass hurts whenever I sit down. My cunt doesn’t hurt as much since I didn’t use the spoon on it but it’s still tender.

I still have to spank my cunt 160 times, my tits 80 times, and my ass 140 times. (And I haven’t even started the other dare) Seems like I’m gonna be sore for quite a while. But it’s what I deserve for cumming so many times without permission.

The following user says Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:
Old 02-28-2021, 10:04 PM   #10
generaterox

Quote:
I finished the first part of this punishment today. I found a coin to hold against the wall, put the ice cube in my pussy and put a towel underneath me to catch whatever what dripped down. I used the stopwatch on my phone to record the time since it doesn’t have an alarm. I knew that 15 minutes was 900 seconds so I planned to count and keep track that way.

I automatically tried resting all my weight against the wall at first but then I realized that probably wasn’t what I was supposed to be doing and backed up so just my nose was against the wall, holding the coin there. The water from the ice cube began trickling down my leg almost immediately and it was so humiliating to feel it and to hear it drip onto the towel.

I started counting out loud to myself to keep track but what I didn’t realize was that my breath was making the coin slippery. I was in the 300s when I dropped the coin for the first time. When I checked the stopwatch however I was at just over 7 minutes (~440 seconds). I was counting too slow! My legs were also burning so I took a break before I attempted the task again.

I put a clothespin on both my tits for this round (because it feels weird with just one) and got another ice cube to put in my pussy. This time I counted inside my head to keep the coin from getting too slippery. I also counted a bit faster to try to be more accurate.

This time I managed to make it! I counted up to 900 without dropping the coin. However when I checked my stopwatch after it was at 14 min 8 seconds. 52 seconds short but still within parameters. Which means I now have to spank my tits, ass and pussy 260 times each. 😭😭

Out of that number, I managed to do 100 spanks on my cunt with my hand, 180 spanks on my tits (90 on each) with a wooden spoon, and 140 on my ass (70 each cheek) with a wooden spoon as well. My tits sting and my ass hurts whenever I sit down. My cunt doesn’t hurt as much since I didn’t use the spoon on it but it’s still tender.

I still have to spank my cunt 160 times, my tits 80 times, and my ass 140 times. (And I haven’t even started the other dare) Seems like I’m gonna be sore for quite a while. But it’s what I deserve for cumming so many times without permission.
That’s a great report slut, I think you really learnt your lesson for cumming without permission. I think you should create a thread to report to getdare users on the remaining edges that you gotta complete before cumming as well

Old 03-01-2021, 02:31 PM   #11
Slutlyn

Quote:
That’s a great report slut, I think you really learnt your lesson for cumming without permission. I think you should create a thread to report to getdare users on the remaining edges that you gotta complete before cumming as well
Thank you! Hmm that’s an interesting idea. I quite like it and I’ll work on writing that today.

Old 03-01-2021, 04:55 PM   #12
generaterox

Quote:
Thank you! Hmm that’s an interesting idea. I quite like it and I’ll work on writing that today.
Looking forward to reading it!

Old 03-01-2021, 07:22 PM   #13
Slutlyn

Quote:
Looking forward to reading it!
I just posted it!

I also finished my punishment. I spanked my cunt 160 times, my ass 140 times and my tits 80 times. Also thank you for giving a good punishment to teach me not to cum without permission.

I have also started on BlaBlaBlubb's punishment. I spanked my tits an additional 80 times each and over today and yesterday I've spent about 75 minutes with my nipples clamped. The last 15 minutes was today after I did the tit spanks and my nipples were super sore the whole time ��

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-02-2021 at 02:33 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:47 PM   #14
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Since you want to be a good girl who doesn't cum again, you will listen to that file at least 5 times every day. Once for each orgasm you weren't allowed to have. Make sure it's so deeply buried in your mind you can't possibly orgasm even if you try your hardest.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:05 PM   #15
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Since you want to be a good girl who doesn't cum again, you will listen to that file at least 5 times every day. Once for each orgasm you weren't allowed to have. Make sure it's so deeply buried in your mind you can't possibly orgasm even if you try your hardest.
Theoretically I love this idea. The only problem is that my file is one that instructs me to edge nearly the entire time and 1) my arm wouldn't be able to handle doing that five times every day and 2) not sure that would fit with the edging schedule I already have going on.

Also, gonna be honest, I do want to cum eventually. Just not without permission of course.

Advertisements
Kink Talk