Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2021, 06:59 PM   #1
Slutlyn

Default 27 F Help humiliate me while I'm in denial

I'm currently completing an edging challenge where I have to edge myself 238 times before I'm allowed to cum. I've already completed 32 edges but I have a lot to go. I've been given instructions for some of them but I was hoping the GD community would help give me suggestions as well. I'll be posting reports both here and on my tumblr as I complete the challenge. I was also hoping you would verbally taunt and humiliate me because I'm a humiliation slut and that makes me wet.

(Edit: I've added descriptions of the dares I've been given and I'm going to continually edit this post as I go to show how many edges I've completed.)

Edging Conditions:
  • 3/3 edges letting a stranger control my Lush
  • 0/5 edges in my car with my tits out, nipples clamped, blindfolded, with my small plug
  • 0/5 edges outdoors in a place with 3/4 cover, back to the opening, with my plug
  • 0/5 edges in a public restroom, blindfolded, tits out
  • 5/5 edges on a table in front of a window, with nipple clamps, blindfold, and ring gag
  • 7/7 edges with my Lush in on my knees during class
  • 8/8 edges with a dildo in during class
  • 10/10 edges ass up, face down, ring gag in my mouth
  • 5/10 edges while listening to my "good girls don´t cum" hypno file
  • 0/10 edges with my biggest dildo inside me
  • 0/10 edges on my knees with my nipples clamped
  • 0/10 edges with my hands cuffed behind my back
  • 0/10 edges on my knees, legs spread, naked, in front of a mirror, panties over my head
  • 10/10 edges at a park with the small plug in my ass and wet panties in my mouth (covered under a mask)
  • 5/10 edges in my car with my tits out
  • 10/10 edges thrusting up into my Magic Wand
  • 0/10 edges with my cock gag and nipple clamps on, fucking myself on my L dildo
  • 0/20 edges with the short plug in my ass, nipples clamped, cock gag in my mouth, medium dildo in my pussy, hands cuffed and blindfolded
  • 26/38 "free" edges however I want
  • 5/40 edges humping furniture with my tits out and my hands behind my back
  • 0/2 edges still to be decided by GD
  • TOTAL: 106/238

Toys/Gear I have: dildos (SM, M, L, inflatable), butt plugs (SM, short but thick, M), vibrators (Lush, Magic Wand, a clit/g-spot combo), nipple clamps and suckers, gags (ball, ring, bone, cock), wrist and ankle cuffs, collar with o-ring, rope, 2 5-ft chain lengths, leash

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-06-2021 at 01:08 AM.
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:01 PM   #2
Slutlyn

The first dare that I completed today was edging while I was in class. I kept a dildo stuffed in my cunt for most of class and I edged once every ten minutes on the dot. The class was an hour and 15 minutes so I got 8 edges in. Luckily my professor doesn’t require us to have cameras on and he spends most of the time rambling and the test is mostly from the book because I could barely pay attention. I haven’t had anything in my cunt for a while and it felt sooooo good to have a dildo inside me. And then every time I edged it made my brain go all fuzzy and blank from pleasure. I felt like such a dumb little slut and the biggest whore in the class. A good way to remind me that good girls don’t cum, good girls get dumb.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation

Old 03-01-2021, 08:57 PM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Dare you to do five more in your car with your tits out, but also blindfolded and with nipples clamps on and your small plug in.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:45 AM   #4
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Dare you to do five more in your car with your tits out, but also blindfolded and with nipples clamps on and your small plug in.
Oh I like this idea! The blindfold will definitely add that edge of fear because I won’t know if someone can see me. �� I’ll add this to my list. Thank you very much for giving me such a slutty task.

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-02-2021 at 02:58 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:49 AM   #5
Slutlyn

So tonight I was told (well begged very nicely to be allowed) to do my 10 edges face down ass up wearing my ring gag. It was a bit difficult for me to get into these at first. Maybe it was performance anxiety or whatever but I just wasn’t aroused at first. My pussy wasn’t wet enough and I struggled to get through the first four edges. My jaw was aching from the ring gag and my mouth was very dry so I took the gag out for a minute to drink some water. I left the drool on my face though of course. 😉 After that I tried to get myself relaxed and in the mood by listening to a few hypnosis files but those didn’t really work either. Finally I decided to try to use my Magic Wand. It’s not always my favorite toy because it’s loud and very strong but it definitely worked tonight. I used the lowest setting to warm myself up and got a nice edge out of it. After that I switched it up and tried to get an edge out of each vibration pattern. Some of them were super good 🤤 One of them wasn’t strong enough and kept getting me close to the edge but not actually there 😭 I switched to one of the other patterns and was able to get a good edge. By this point I had tears in my eyes from how strong the Magic Wand was. For the last edge I lasted as long as I could and made it as strong an edge as possible. I was crying by the end. My cunt felt hot, pulsing, and almost numb for good few minutes afterwards and now I’m just left with the low level burn of denial.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 03:42 AM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

I like you and your reports
Old 03-02-2021, 06:00 AM   #7
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Well well here another edge slut craving for more. Lovely.

I dare you to do five outdoor, in a place with 3/4 sides covered. Open side should be on your back. Stay on your knees, back straight up and wear the buttplug. Ass should be exposed. If you ever turn yourself to look back, you reset the count.

Then, since I see no limit in posting and we both seem to love the blindfold five more, kneeling on a table in front of a window. Drink some water, nipple clamps on and wear blindfold and ring gag. Never stop talking out loud of how much of a slut you are and of what you like for us to do to you. Back straight up and face toward the window, so that your sluttyness is on display. If you ever stop talking, reset the count.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 12:56 PM   #8
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
I like you and your reports
Thank you very much! I'm glad that me and my reports can entertain you

Old 03-02-2021, 01:48 PM   #9
Gram866
Prodigy

Love the reports!
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gram866 for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 06:12 PM   #10
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Thank you very much! I'm glad that me and my reports can entertain you
Oh no, it's not merely an entertainment, it's more of a respect and admiration
Old 03-02-2021, 08:35 PM   #11
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Well well here another edge slut craving for more. Lovely.

I dare you to do five outdoor, in a place with 3/4 sides covered. Open side should be on your back. Stay on your knees, back straight up and wear the buttplug. Ass should be exposed. If you ever turn yourself to look back, you reset the count.

Then, since I see no limit in posting and we both seem to love the blindfold five more, kneeling on a table in front of a window. Drink some water, nipple clamps on and wear blindfold and ring gag. Never stop talking out loud of how much of a slut you are and of what you like for us to do to you. Back straight up and face toward the window, so that your sluttyness is on display. If you ever stop talking, reset the count.
Thank you very much for your dares and for giving me opportunities to show off what a slut I am. The first one may take a bit of searching to find a place that will work so I'll let you know. The second one is definitely going on my list to do as soon as I can find the time! I live on the second floor of an apartment building in a location where it's not easy to see in but it is possible so the threat of possible exposure sounds quite thrilling. I'll post about it here as soon as I get the chance to do it!

Edit: Actually upon reflection and based off a dare I completed today, I don't think I'll be able to keep my back straight the entire time as it puts too much pressure on my knees and ankles (I have joint issues). I'm alright with kneeling but I will probably need to take breaks or occasionally lean forward onto my hands. Is that alright?

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-02-2021 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:20 PM   #12
Slutlyn

One of the dares I got in a PM involved giving control of my Lush to random GetDare users which I am quite interested in doing. My username on the app is slutlyn just like on here so if anyone is interested, shoot me a message and we can figure things out.

In fact I was so interested in doing this dare that I immediately begged a friend to take control during my most boring class. It's a class that doesn't require cameras and I don't need to pay attention in at all so it was perfect for this.

He told me to strip naked, kneel down on the ground (with a pillow lol), insert my Lush, and give him control. It's been a while since I've used my Lush while on my knees and I hadn't realized how much easier it is for the Lush to vibrate against my gspot in that position. Of course the tradeoff is that almost immediately my legs started shaking. I almost fell and had to use my desk chair to catch myself. I was pretty much using it to hold myself up and panting into the seat. I had planned on teasing my nipples at the same time but I honestly wasn't able to keep myself upright long enough.

There were a few glitches at first because the connection kept dropping but that only teased me more. Eventually we got it working steadily and that's when it really began to drive me crazy. The thing with my Lush is that while it's great at teasing me, it's not enough to bring me to the edge. I told my friend this and he gave me permission to rub my clit for 20 seconds, and I got my first edge. After that he told me I was allowed to rub my clit but stop before I got to the edge. Then he teased me more by making me touch my clit but keep my hand still until he told me I could rub. He let me edge two more times before he told me to put my hands behind my back and not touch. He turned the Lush off for a bit and then kept it on a really low vibration pattern for a while. It was only about three minutes but it felt like forever. My ankles and calves were burning almost immediately and I had to bend over and put my face on the floor for a bit to give them some relief.

After the three minutes he told me to stand up, spread my legs, and put my hands on the desk. My professor was still droning on, answering inane questions, while I was sweating, panting, and shaking in front of my computer. I felt like such a slut, even though I knew none of them could see me. He told me to edge myself three more times. By that time my legs were shaking so hard I could barely hold myself up and there was sweat dripping off me. I only managed to edge twice before I had to beg him to let me sit down. He told me to edge one more time and he would let me sit down. I then collapsed in my desk chair with my legs spread wide and he told me to edge one more time. I was so exhausted it took me a while and once I was done I literally begged him not to make me edge again because i was so worn out. My class only had about 7 minutes left by that time so he told me to spend the rest of the time sitting with my Lush in and my hands behind my back. It felt like it dragged on forever but once it was over I basically collapsed on the ground covered in sweat haha.

It was a very hot but intense experience. I took a nap afterwards and I'm still tired lol. I couldn't manage something of that intensity every day. I only accomplished seven edges out of it too. Still lots of fun though and a much better use of my time than that class normally is!

The following 3 users say Thank You to Slutlyn for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 12:52 AM   #13
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Thank you very much for your dares and for giving me opportunities to show off what a slut I am. The first one may take a bit of searching to find a place that will work so I'll let you know. The second one is definitely going on my list to do as soon as I can find the time! I live on the second floor of an apartment building in a location where it's not easy to see in but it is possible so the threat of possible exposure sounds quite thrilling. I'll post about it here as soon as I get the chance to do it!

Edit: Actually upon reflection and based off a dare I completed today, I don't think I'll be able to keep my back straight the entire time as it puts too much pressure on my knees and ankles (I have joint issues). I'm alright with kneeling but I will probably need to take breaks or occasionally lean forward onto my hands. Is that alright?
Absolutely! Don't want you to get hurt, just want you to be on display and to show off how slutty you are

You can change position after every edge by leaning on your hands or putting your head to the floor. If needed, you can also take a break.

For the first one, any dead end can do. It can be a tight alley or even something that has a little entrance and a wide closed space, but make sure that you are in front of the entrance in that case.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:03 PM   #14
Slutlyn

Last night I edged while listening to my Good Girls Don’t Cum file. It’s a file that instructs the listener to edge almost constantly and sometimes I can get like 10 edges out of one listen. However I was told last night that I could only edge 5 times so I had to limit myself. 🥺 Still it felt so good to just rub and listen to reminders of how good it feels to be called a good girl and how good girls don’t cum and how good it feels to repeat my mantra over and over again. Good girls don’t cum. Good girls don’t cum. Good girls don’t cum… I was already pretty tired so I didn’t feel too desperate by the end just dazed and horny and submissive. I also wrote on my tits Good Girls Don’t Cum as a good little visual reminder for myself.

After that I talked to my friend T again for a bit. Yesterday morning he had left me a message telling me to edge twice as soon as I woke up which felt super good. Except then yesterday evening when I hinted that I would enjoy doing that again it backfired and he told me that maybe he should tell me not to touch myself at all for two days. And he knows that as much as I love edging no touch makes me constantly horny and needy and I kind of love it. And so I haven’t been able to touch myself at all since then. He let me hump the edge of my bed this morning but told me to stop before I reached the edge. I can play with my tits but that’s all I can do.

And I love it. I feel so aroused and desperate and humiliated. I already committed to not cumming until I finish all my edges and I still have so many edges left and yet I love being forbidden to touch and having the constant neediness dragged out longer. I love the fact that I have to beg just to edge or even just hump the furniture and I don’t even know if I’ll be allowed that. I really am a pathetic slut and I love it. Especially because I'm still posting these reports here as well for everyone to read.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:01 AM   #15
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Hypno

maybee this will be fun

https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/challenge-2/
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk