Old 02-27-2021, 09:59 PM   #31
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

PLUG 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMP{LETE
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:10 PM   #32
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Bumpity bump!

And a reminder that CLOTHPINS can be used for many things.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:30 PM   #33
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

CLOTHESPINS you say - how are they used here??

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-01-2021, 04:40 AM   #34
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
CLOTHESPINS you say - how are they used here??
Seems like he'll be using CLOTHESPINS on his own nipples

Such a versatile tool! I'm sure that it can be used in other ways too!

What do you say, Joe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-01-2021, 10:00 PM   #35
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

so many locations for pins i must agree.

SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE
position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable). Looking forward to our reports....

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 03-01-2021 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:47 AM   #36
kaiman
getDare Zealot

OUCH! all those pegs have to hurt like hell

Poor Manarus hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 09:24 PM   #37
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

not sure if these posts are worth anything anymore - our friend Manarus has not been on site in a week.... :-( Hope all is well!

Just in case, HOT NIGHT which i hope will be completed in BURST mode!)

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-03-2021, 10:37 AM   #38
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh wow! You've been very active during the weekend and during the last two days. Don't worry about me. I was offline during the weekend as stated in the other thread. And the last days, I was just too busy. But now I will catch up with everything. Reports following soon!

Actually, I can already provide two reports:

On Friday I did my Strippee dare in burst mode. When I came home from work, I started it. I drunk one glass of water immediately. Soon after that I had to pee. I stripped completely naked in order to be allowed to use the toilette. This felt funny. It is a lot more complicated to pee if you have to change your clothes... Luckily I also had to poo, so the dare ended here.

Also today when I came home from work, I did my other Pee dare. I peed into a glass, and since my bladder was really full, I filled the complete glass, my dick completely immersed in the pee. When I was finished, I rolled a 2, which meant I had to take 2 sips. Was not too bad, since I drank a lot of water before. I kind of enjoyed it, so to round it off I took a third sip.

Wow wow wow, you have been very creative. It wasn't intended to make the PM dares more individual within this thread. I thought I just do the lame plain default configurations. However, you put some effort and creativity in it, and I really like your challenge. So I accept everything as is (Also the slave positions, which were not in my active list at all^^ But I also really like them. Thanks for assigning some to me!)

So, keep going if you like what you see, and feel free to bump with keywords any time you feel like

The adding thread advanced not so far as I feared, luckily, so I only have to add 2 new random keywords:
for page 698 COLD'N'SMALL
for page 699 OUCH!

(I put the todos in bold, so I have a better overview...)

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 0
Finished dares: 2
How much more dares I need: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 38, Done: 8, TODO: 30
SLOWLY: 1/2
PLUG: 3/2, Done: 1x
1x: Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
1x: 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time
HOT NIGHT 1/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
ROPE: 2/2
PET: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
SPANKING: 2/2, Done: 1x
1x: with wet wooden spoon (BURST!)
OUCH!: 3/2
CLOTHPINS: 4/2 (1x Burst!)
COLD'N'SMALL: 3/2 (1x BURST!)
PEE: 0/2, Done: 1x
STRIPPEE: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
DIRTY: 1/2
BURST count: 6/10 (6x consumed) (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10479

Additional PM dares:
SLAVE POSITION, CFM (while kissing the floor but of course!)
SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable). Looking forward to our reports....

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #39
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Here my reports for OUTCH!, SPANKING and CLOTHPINS:

Thank you kaiman for letting me participate on your spanking Unlike you, whose spanks are just waiting around, I did them immediately. First I did the OUCH! spanks with my whip to my inner thighs. First 5 spanks to the left one. I waited after every hit for the pain to fade away. Then I wanted to go through with it and I hit my right inner thigh 5 times fast after each other. When I was done, my skin was burning and I had nice five red stripes next to each other.

Then I did the SPANKING, unfortunately in burst mode. I followed your advise to take a wet cooking spoon. The cooking spoon was mean. But does it make any difference if it is wet or not? I didn't feel any...
I hit myself on my ass with the spoon, and I tried to stick to the same location for every hit. After 10 hits my cheek already burned, so I switched to the left cheek to give my right cheek a little rest. I found that 10 hits each is a good rhythm, so I did 10 right, 10 left, always resting a bit when changing the cheeks. Up to 30 hits per cheek. Then I felt that already 5 hits were very painful. So instead of doing the hits in sets of 10, I did them in sets of 5 until I reached the 50 hits per cheek. For the last sessions, the pain was so much that I needed to masturbate during dealing them, to keep me motivated. And shortly after the last hit, I came. Afterwards my ass was red as hell and burned.... To reward me I took a hot shower.

Then I had dinner. I wanted to use that time so I put on clothpins beforehand. My nipples were quite sensitive and it hurt quite much. I guess having had an orgasm shortly before made it more difficult... After some minutes the pain throbbed in my nipples and I considered to exit that dare early. But I learned from covelots dare that distraction is everything. So I started watching a video during dinner. And soon enough (although my nipples really hurt), the 20 minutes were over. But the worst part is still to come. Since that dare was in burst mode, I had to open the pins very quickly. I was really so not looking forward to it... I walked next to my bed, and without thinking too much, I just opened both pins very quickly simultaneously. That hit! I didn't expect the pain to be so worse and I instantly fall onto my bed, rubbing my nipples across the blanked. Puhhhh that was bad. But as usual, it took only seconds for my nipples to normalize and everything was fine again. After that, I finished dinner, my nipples still hurt (but this time a nice, soft pain, not the bad one from before ). However, no more pain dares for me today it is^^

And please, please add another custom dare which I can do, so I can exit this game eventually...

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 03-03-2021, 10:49 PM   #40
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

thanks for the reports, most entertaining, and another dare while contemplating a "custom dare" to help you towards freedom.

RULES: for next 2 weeks (or shall it be 4 with a BURST?)

1. PP: When ever posting on gD (or talking on chat although i never have seen you there), you are not to use any personal pronouns (e.g. I, me) but use references ("this slut", "this whore", "this sissy"...). Every time you are caught (no editing your posts - please play fair), punishment time. PUNISHMENT: for every time you use a personal pronoun, you need to undress completely, kneel, insert plug and place clothes pins on tongue, nipples and ear lobes, and write 10 times legibly, "This worthless slut is not to use personal pronouns!" Once lines are done, sign and date them, take a pic and add them into a gD album for all to see.

2. PEE PEE: You can only pee between 2 minutes and 5 minutes past hours that are multiples of 4 (0402-0405. 0802-0805, 1202-1205...). If you miss your time and absolutely can not hold until next allowed time, you can pee but there is always a price to pay! To release when not allowed, you must capture the first 6 ounces, stop peeing, drink that holding every mouthful for 7 seconds before swallowing and continue until done and then you can release the rest of your pee.

Questions??

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 03-07-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:42 PM   #41
kaiman
getDare Zealot

My SPANKING is not waiting around

He kept on growing and it's now big enough to straight out give me wedgies haha

Today is the day, I'll have to do a significant session or I'll never be able to lower it down again. Will read your reports as carefully as you wrote them as soon as I get home this afternoon.

Thank you for the huge effort, as usual!

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #42
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Nice to see your interest time increasing Kai! No rush and caution if you are struggling with privacy issues; would hate to see you get "caught"....

Word of the day: COIN for my dear friend Manarus

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 03-04-2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:50 PM   #43
Manarus
Distinguished Member

This slut was a bit tired yesterday, so this slut did not do any dares yesterday. However, it (Question: May this slut refer to this slut with a pronoun like it or he etc?) will be motivated to catch up with the dares the next days.

This slut will even be more motivated, when it receives dares setting it free from this thread!

For the peeing rule: This slut kind of likes it and it makes it excited. However, it is a bit too tough for this slut... Also, strictly speaking, the rules keyword is not part of this thread and basically deactivated. So this slut is not forced to follow the rules and only does it to prove good will. May this slut make a suggestion: Could we reduce the time to 1 week, this slut might be able to pee every 2 hours the first 5 minutes, and a different condition to pee outside the peeing hours (Drinking pee etc when this slut is not at home or when friends are around is not possible. Something that is also possible when there are people or when this slut is outside).

And thanks for the incoming keywords! Keep them coming. This slut will sum up the status later.

Oh this sluts god, this this slut thing is annoying^^

Old 03-05-2021, 09:53 PM   #44
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
This slut was a bit tired yesterday, so this slut did not do any dares yesterday. However, it (Question: May this slut refer to this slut with a pronoun like it or he etc?) will be motivated to catch up with the dares the next days. "IT" IS GOOD; "HE" IS NOT

This slut will even be more motivated, when it receives dares setting it free from this thread!

For the peeing rule: This slut kind of likes it and it makes it excited. However, it is a bit too tough for this slut... Also, strictly speaking, the rules keyword is not part of this thread and basically deactivated. So this slut is not forced to follow the rules and only does it to prove good will. VERY NICE OF YOU; I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS; THANKS!

May this slut make a suggestion: Could we reduce the time to 1 week, COMPROMISE, 10 DAYS?

this slut might be able to pee every 2 hours the first 5 minutes, AGREED

and a different condition to pee outside the peeing hours (Drinking pee etc when this slut is not at home or when friends are around is not possible. Something that is also possible when there are people or when this slut is outside). FAIR ENOUGH; ONLY NEED TO DRINK PEE WHEN AT HOME. IF YOU HAVE TO PEE OUTSIDE ALLOWED TIMES, ADMIT YOUR FAILURE IN THIS THREAD BEGGING FOR PUNISHMENT. NOTE, CONSIDERING YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PEE SO OFTEN, EXPECT a HARSH PUNISHMENT! :-)

And thanks for the incoming keywords! Keep them coming. This slut will sum up the status later. YOUR VERY WELCOME!

Oh this sluts god, this this slut thing is annoying^^
STRIPPEE

Your are most welcome once again! :-)

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-06-2021, 03:54 AM   #45
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Just bumping!

It's not like I want you to put CLOTHPINS all over your body

I swear

M / 33 / EU