Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What gift I will buy?
High heel pumps shoes and match handbag 21 17.07%
Sexy corset with stockings and high heel sandals 23 18.70%
Sexy party dress or skirt and top set 19 15.45%
Bra and thong set, included stockings with suspenders 20 16.26%
Entire outfit from shoes to sexy dress and lingery 36 29.27%
Inflatable butt plug 46 37.40%
Chastity cage of transparent plastic 47 38.21%
Sexy wig of good quality 15 12.20%
Metal butt plug with crystal in the bottom 31 25.20%
French maid outfit 47 38.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2021, 04:55 AM   #16
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Hi Sabina!

Was about to suggest the exact same thing as the one you added in your last post haha! Didn't notice it beforehand.

Had to come up with a plan B on the flight

What about a big final milestone (100?) where every 8th of the month (untill your next birthday) you'll have to go shopping/take a walk with all the items you get from this poll? Sluttiest alternative if there is one and within compatibility/reason (no double butt plug and no french maid dress).

You could consider adding to that a single fifth item (third voted, in case of even votes you choose).
It is one beutiful and very mean idea! Thank you kaiman
Give me the time to elaborate and adjust a bit the very apprecciated suggestion.
It can be one very super idea for celebrate the 100 people who vote at this my little poll.

I thank again all the cute and kind (and wicked) peopel here who took time for reading and voting this poll
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 05:09 AM   #17
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Thank you for considering the idea, Sabina x

You could also consider adding a "modifier" for every of your public visits (eg. something underneath your mask, embarassing things to do/ask strangers, continous stimulation and so on).

We could discuss various modifers here in the thread so that everyone partecipates with the ideas .

Might help keeping it fun and varied! 12 months are 12 visits. A lot there hehe

EDIT: almost forgot. ofc, as you said, there are seasonal limitations and such. The goal should be adjusted by reason and never be too punishing or impossible to do for you x

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-27-2021 at 05:14 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 07:50 AM   #18
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default 100th MILESTONE !

Hello kaiman
I thank you for very supportive ideas.

I official proclame this:
100 MILESTONE
If 100 voters is reach, at every 8th of month of a NEW SEASON I will go in a new shopping day crossdressed, and to buy some item or clothing for use in the next public shopping. Is eecluded to wear publicly too sexy/slutty like French maid dress or not appropriat at publik, but all not too much esplicit is ok. Sex toy also inclusive
Deadline is:
SPRING SHOPPING 8th of March
SUMMER SHOPPING 8th of Juni
AUTUMN SHOPPING 8th of September
WINTER SHOPPING 8th of Dezember
SPRING SHOPPING 8th March of next year

@kaiman: if you like for discuss publik other milestone idea here is is fine for me, I done already some in the past outdoor

If any other member here in getdare like to launch ideas for realistic play spicing up the my shopping, please join here.

Thank you all dears
sabina
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 02-27-2021 at 08:46 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 08:23 AM   #19
Sabina
Distinguished Member

I thank who vote the corset! I have passion at wear the corset but heve only one at this moment. I happy it is raising up from low votes.

Please keep in mind the Gifts are in 2 SEPARATE category: the FASHION and the SEXY and i buy the 2 top vote of each.
The “tie rule” always valid remain.

Thank all you cuties! It seem is lot of gift I will receive in my next birthday at 8th of march

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 02-27-2021 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-27-2021, 09:23 PM   #20
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I'll give you a bump

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 10:41 PM   #21
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Hello kaiman
I thank you for very supportive ideas.

I official proclame this:
100 MILESTONE
If 100 voters is reach, at every 8th of month of a NEW SEASON I will go in a new shopping day crossdressed, and to buy some item or clothing for use in the next public shopping. Is eecluded to wear publicly too sexy/slutty like French maid dress or not appropriat at publik, but all not too much esplicit is ok. Sex toy also inclusive
Deadline is:
SPRING SHOPPING 8th of March
SUMMER SHOPPING 8th of Juni
AUTUMN SHOPPING 8th of September
WINTER SHOPPING 8th of Dezember
SPRING SHOPPING 8th March of next year

@kaiman: if you like for discuss publik other milestone idea here is is fine for me, I done already some in the past outdoor

If any other member here in getdare like to launch ideas for realistic play spicing up the my shopping, please join here.

Thank you all dears
sabina
This is perfect, thank you Sabina!

I simply meant to do a public walk or a visit to the mall with the items you got by this thread but this is next level, definitely better and still compatible with not spending too much money and with common sense limits. Great job!

As for the modifiers for the single sessions, I would suggest something hidden in public that could make it even more exciting.

Here some ideas but I'm sure that the users will have a lot of other to suggest:

- wearing something under your mask during shopping (gag, buttplug, buttplug after use ? etc..)
- wear cum somewhere not to obvious or in the face, just sticking out a bit from mask/sunglasses during shopping
- act as slutty as you can or having embarassing and explicit (verbal) interactions with strangers
- wearing your buttplug and bending over x times, or tying something to it so that it sticks out a bit and it's noticeable

This some quick ideas, we'll see what the forum comes up with

Have a great day dear x

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-27-2021, 11:52 PM   #22
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
As for the modifiers for the single sessions, I would suggest something hidden in public that could make it even more exciting.

Here some ideas but I'm sure that the users will have a lot of other to suggest:

1 wearing something under your mask during shopping (gag, buttplug, buttplug after use ?
2 wear cum somewhere not to obvious or in the face, just sticking out a bit from mask/sunglasses during shopping
3 act as slutty as you can or having embarassing and explicit (verbal) interactions with strangers
4 wearing your buttplug and bending over x times, or tying something to it so that it sticks out a bit and it's noticeable

This some quick ideas, we'll see what the forum comes up with
Have a great day dear x
Thank you kaiman for the suggestions, I put numbers on your list for easy reading.
I think number 1 (gag under mask) is good only after shopping, becouse cashier ask sometime little things and is not polite to say “good morning” at least. But it can good idea for a public walk
Suggestion number 2 is super naughty!
Idea 3 maybe can wear stockings and take one off when try a pair of sandals? If not too much crouded the store. Act very slutty I am scared. I once one conversation had with a guy who believed I was a girl he used to know. It was frightening
Idea 4 is very tempting and super naughty

Now the word to you guys and girls of community! What you think about the ideas of kaiman for a special shopping experience? Do you think I shell insert some of these modifier?

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 02-27-2021 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-28-2021, 06:19 AM   #23
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Thank you kaiman for the suggestions, I put numbers on your list for easy reading.
I think number 1 (gag under mask) is good only after shopping, becouse cashier ask sometime little things and is not polite to say “good morning” at least. But it can good idea for a public walk
Suggestion number 2 is super naughty!
Idea 3 maybe can wear stockings and take one off when try a pair of sandals? If not too much crouded the store. Act very slutty I am scared. I once one conversation had with a guy who believed I was a girl he used to know. It was frightening
Idea 4 is very tempting and super naughty

Now the word to you guys and girls of community! What you think about the ideas of kaiman for a special shopping experience? Do you think I shell insert some of these modifier?
Thank you for improving readability! I got the grace and the elegance of a bison in a crystal shop, when writing and presenting what I write. Especially in English. Your help is surely welcome

I agree on all that you've said. Gag or filling mouth is for when you already finished shopping and you go for a walk. Others are really naughty and can eventually be adapted if you ever fell like they are too much or if you want to lower a bit the impact that they have on your public visits. After all, this is all about having you have some fun

I'm sure the users will have a lot of other suggestions. The more shy ones may contact you via PM and then you can add them here so everyone know what's up for you.

As usual, thank you very much for being so sweet and open

Looking forward to see how this goes. Just one week left to our birthday!

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-01-2021, 04:17 AM   #24
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Reached the 80 votes milestone!! Congratulations Sabina!

Still a week to the deadline. I'm confident that enough users will vote to achieve the final milestone hehe

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-01-2021, 04:25 PM   #25
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hi all and thankyou
The votes is slow and in constant growing

If all votes of every type of the gift I sum up it is 207:
79 for FASHION
128 for SEXY

it is clear the sexy gift is what preferred, but the milestones reached so far, I will buy at least on bothe categorys

I make one promise!
If at end of poll, the total votes of FASHION gifts is more of 100, I will make modifier 1 or 3
If at the end of poll, the total votes of SEXY gifts is more of 200, I will make modifier 2 or 4

While all this, the 100 VOTERS MILESTONE is remained valid.
So please vote you all who not yet done!

Still if some one of you heve new suggestion, you can write here or PM in privat at me

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 03-01-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:03 AM   #26
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Hi Sabina! I'd like to suggest a simple milestone.
110 votes and you will post at least 5 photos of yourself in each outfit that you buy. The 5 photos will be: front, back, bending over, sitting down, and one more of your choice. You will, of course, wear the sexy items as well while taking the photos I'm sure you would want to show us anyway, but I think adding it as a milestone could make for some fun.
What do you think?
Old 03-02-2021, 04:28 AM   #27
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hi Sabina! I'd like to suggest a simple milestone.
110 votes and you will post at least 5 photos of yourself in each outfit that you buy. The 5 photos will be: front, back, bending over, sitting down, and one more of your choice. You will, of course, wear the sexy items as well while taking the photos I'm sure you would want to show us anyway, but I think adding it as a milestone could make for some fun.
What do you think?
I feel it is wonderful idea Jennifer! Thank you for the your kind suggestion
Only little change is raise stick: milestone at 125 total voters!
It is time untill 8 of March
Do you agree?

PM DARES HERE!

Old 03-02-2021, 05:45 AM   #28
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Nicee! Keep on rocking Sabina!

You almost there with the milestones and there is time enough to also reach the one Jenny suggested.

*fingers crossed*

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 09:46 PM   #29
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I see this is going strong.

So since you are buying both categories it seems you will buy entire outfit from shoes to sexy dress and lingery as well?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:43 PM   #30
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I see this is going strong.

So since you are buying both categories it seems you will buy entire outfit from shoes to sexy dress and lingery as well?
Hello Jaro!
For answer your question: yes the milestones reached is:
- I will buy the top 2 for each category (SEXY/FASHION) and the 2 category is indipendent for the ranking calculation
- in case of any tie result of top 1 or top 2 of every category I buy both (this meant it can becomme 3 items in exampel)
- I will shopping fully crossdressed
- I will meke SEXY shopping before FASHION (probabel in 2 day divide)
- I will wear the top item from SEXY when I will go shopping the FASHION (of but dressed like French Maid outdoor or when shopping is excluded)

WHAT IS SITUATION UPDATE NOW?
In this moment results say:
SEXY: chastity cage and the French Maid costume (you is so mean!)
FASHION: one entire outfit (dress, shoes, lingery) and another lingery (corset, stockings, sandals)

100 MILESTONE kaiman idea
EVERY DAY 8 OF NEW SEASON, do another shopping, wearing some item or dress buyed at previous shopping
only 5 voter people missing for this milestone to reach

125 MILESTONE jennifer idea
DO PICTURES IN 5 POSES EVERY OUTFIT AND POST IN ALBUM
still 30 voter people missing for reach this ambitios milestone (i very scared and excite in the same time to be onest)

MODIFIERS: kaiman idea
For this I not count the voter people, but the votes of items, 2 separate rank
If the FASHION items total reach 100 (now 94) i shell make one of modifiers 1 or 3 suggest of kaiman (will decided with annother little poll)
If the SEXY items total reach 200 (now 151) I shell make one of modifiers 2 or 4. Always is decide by another poll what modifier to do

I always thank all you kinky and kind and inventive people who patiently read and contribution you make.
I hope what written you understand (not very good my English but I learn)

Is sure thet I want all shopping donin brick store and not on-line.
I am super excited (and little is scared also!) from the idea of out go totally crossdressed and shopping but is not first time!

When I will do?
All our visit of stores is to allowed depend of pandemic and regulation locally, and maybe it need one month from now, but I soon or later will, like done other time months ago, some lucky friends seen some pictures.
Is also include some walk publik/semi public if I feel secure and confident.

Thank you all dears and if some one like to ask or suggest her/his idea, not be shy and write it here
sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 03-02-2021 at 11:28 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday gift