Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2020, 08:29 AM   #106
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

As this is not about wetting and something new, she has to pee before. She already mentioned that the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Please, I will add 2 edges with the vibe? And have my nipples and clit in clothes pegs *blushes*
2 before you leave and a total of two every hour once you are back.
Add tothpaste to nipples and clit two.

The two edges before you leave has to be done with something in your ass in addition

Go to pee then.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 09-17-2020, 08:35 AM   #107
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Got it, well I think that another edge is in order, when you get there. just cause<3
Old 09-17-2020, 07:44 PM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default The rest of my day...

Sorry for the late post real happens ...its a longer post so hopefully if you are interested you will stick with it - it includes tomorrow as well as the weekend

Morning

Before I left to work I did go pee *blushes* which meant I had 3 edges to do with my vibe, with clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, and toothpaste on my nipples and clit *blushes*

I put all the pegs and toothpaste on...which just got me more wet and needy and then slid the vibe out of my needy hole. I turned the vibe to low and held it against my pinched clit until I edged - with the vibe I always feel like it would be so so easy to tip over *blushes* I paused for a moment, then put the vibe back to my clit *blushes* I wanted to cum so badly!!! I paused again and then did the third edge, SO. NEEDY.

After that I took off the pegs and went to relieve my bladder *blushes*

Then off to work I went!

Work

Getting to work I went right to the bathroom, put the peg on my clit and edged 3 times....I was still pretty needy from the last set of edges so it didn't take long *blushes* Then I smelt my wet panties ... damp panties seem to be the status quo right now *blushes*

I went about my day...it wasn't too exciting, well minus the fact I was so so aware of my wet, needy hole. I went to the bathroom twice, each time I put the peg on my clit and edged twice...fingering my needy hole and circling my desperate clit. How I wanted to cum. Carrying the peg around I was super humiliating as well...

Zoom

I didn't have a ton of transition time before the call so I was scrambling to get myself "ready" *BLUSHES* I wrote "wet slut" between my tiny tits, and then reset my shirt and bra. Then I took off my damp panties and hung them behind the computer (I needed to see the screen), I put a fresh pair of panties on, and my pants back on but didn't pull them all the way up *blushes* I then inserted my turned off vibe into my wet hole and wrote "needy" on my left inner thigh and "hole" on my right inner thigh *blushes* I had the marker on my desk that had been in my needy hole early today as well. Gosh. I must have looked like such a wet slut....from the waist down....

Just before everything was starting I did chicken out a little and pulled up my pants and underwear - the presenter was late and I was afraid I was going to have to end up speaking.... the rest of the call was uneventful...minus the fact I couldn't stop staring at my damp panties *BLUSHES* ...and I knew just how desperate I was the entire time....

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am basically at work all day in the building... some time in the office itself and some time making sure people follow arrows and use sanitizer haha

If anyone has anything for me to do I'm all ears .... all about keeping denial interesting....I guess....

Weekend

So I am not going to be on here much, if at all this weekend. I am doing a lot of hiking so will likely be pretty tired and busy...but we shall see.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:11 AM   #109
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default So.Needy.

I woke up this morning and slipped my vibe into my already wet, needy hole *blushes* and I’ve been squirming around while I lay in bed desperately seeking more stimulation for my needy bits.

I edged 4 times while the vibe was in, rubbing my desperate clit each time feeling my hard nipples against my tshirt *blushes* I know the edges just make the neediness worse but they feel so good *blushes*

The battery in the vibe just died leaving me somehow even more squirmy and desperate

How I wish I wasn’t working in the building today so I would have more time to play my my needy hole *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-18-2020, 01:31 PM   #110
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Today

11 days until I can cum. Gosh I am so needy. I’ve left a big damp spot on my panties while at work today *blushes*

Getting here I went right to the washroom to edge. My hands were still cold from being outside but my needy hole was so warm, wet, and welcoming *blushes* then I took a sniff of my panties and went about my day.

I’ve gone into the washroom 3 other times today...each time edging, touching my needy hole and circling my desperate clit * blushes* and each time seeing how much bigger the wet patch had gotten *BLUSHES*

I’m almost done for the day and I probably won’t be on much over the weekend but I’ll be back more Sunday night or Monday

Old 09-19-2020, 12:01 PM   #111
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Since you sometimes will wear a facial mask at work here one dare related to it. Before putting the mask on edge 3 times somewhere private. The last time you use the mask to rub through so the inside of the mask gets soaked with your own juices, then you can use the mask and while wearing remember how needy you are.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 02:36 PM   #112
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default The weekend ...

Hi! So before the weekend I was given a few things to “keep me needy” and told I should report on them here *blushes*

So first and foremost I was not to touch my needy hole all weekend *blushes* ....at this point all I want to do is finger it and edge my desperate clit...gosh I’m sure I would find my needy hole wet and warm. On top of this on Saturday I was wearing cheeky cut panties and a lacy bralette hiking...this did not help with the level of neediness *blushes* I was especially aware of both of these when going up or down hills....my tiny tits would get just a little more bounce and the panties had a tendency to ride up *blushes*

...Additionally whenever I went pee I was to tease my ass *BLUSHES* which was always super humiliating and just made me so
desperate to touch my needy hole or clit *blushes*....I also had to whisper “please may I pee” which I would say under my breath, pretty sure I was a little pink after teach time!!!

Saturday night I was so tempted to edge...it would have felt so good! But I resisted *blushes* then today I was wearing the lacy bra again...but this time with a black thong. I. HATE. THONGS. They are so uncomfortable and I’m always so so aware I’m wearing them *blushes* ...but it did also mean I was super aware of why I was wearing it which has made me want to
Touch so so much more. So far I’ve been able to resist *blushes* I continue with touching my ass and whispering before peeing *BLUSHES* which is just so humiliating.

Gosh. Typing this just leaves me wanting to touch my clit and edge...or cum....*blushes*

Tomorrow

So far it looks like I can work from home tomorrow, I may end up having to go in a some point but we shall see. I would love for you folks to continue helping me make my time less boring *blushes* ...a little over a week and I get to cum!!

Old 09-21-2020, 04:26 AM   #113
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default This morning...

Hi again! So I’m not even sure if I should still be updating this, I feel like it’s so much of me posting *blushes* but why not at least a couple more *blushes*

This morning lying in bed for a bit I decided to slip my vibe into my needy hole and turn it on on low *blushes*

It. Felt. So. Good.

SO GOOD to have it back inside me buzzing away...some sort of stimulation for all my neediness *blushes*

I just put it back to charge again. My needy hole is so so wet, it’s basically leaking *blushes* and my nipples are hard little points basically begging for attention *blushes*

It is going to feel like a long work day ...

Old 09-21-2020, 04:53 AM   #114
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Do keep posting, it's fun hearing how you are getting desperate

Before you go to bed tonight, insert your vibrator and put in on medium. Keep it in until tomorrow morning. You are not allowed to touch yourself while the vibrator is on.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:02 AM   #115
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* here I was wondering if anyone was even reading the thread anymore *blushes*

I will put my vibe in on medium tonight gosh, it will only last an hour maybe on medium but I will leave it in my needy hold overnight *blushes*

Old 09-21-2020, 05:51 AM   #116
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's start your body writing off. Something different though, when you write on your body today you have to have your nipples clamped.
  • Above your needy hole write "needy hole"
  • On your left tit write "clamped count" and below it make a mark each time you clamp them.

How are you dressed for us today?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 06:08 AM   #117
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes*

I clamped my already hard nipples...and wrote “needy hole” above my bush and then “clamped count” with one tally mark below it on my left little tit

I’m wearing athletic pants, navy panties, a bralette, long sleeve and sweater *blushes*

Old 09-21-2020, 07:24 AM   #118
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

As you are finaly allowed to touch again, why don´t we start with your pussy stuffed for the rest of the day ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:08 AM   #119
aralius
Distinguished Member

as writing needy hole above your cunt seems to be happening alot and you seem to really enjoy it being written there.
Lets turn it up a notch.
Write needy hole above your cunt in henna not permanent marker
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:20 AM   #120
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
As you are finaly allowed to touch again, why don´t we start with your pussy stuffed for the rest of the day ?
*blushes* I’m out my vibe (turned off) into my needy hole. It feels so good to have it filled

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
as writing needy hole above your cunt seems to be happening alot and you seem to really enjoy it being written there.
Lets turn it up a notch.
Write needy hole above your cunt in henna not permanent marker
I don’t have henna...sorry :/

Advertisements
Kink Talk