Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2020, 05:47 AM   #91
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default My morning so far *blushes*

I was asked via pm to provide an update of my morning so far.

I spend some time laying in bed with my vibe in my needy hole, just browsing on here and getting caught up on a few personal emails and such. Apparently my vibe only lasts about an hour and a half on low when fully charged *blushes* when it died I was more squirmy then with it on. I missed it’s delightful buzzing *blushes*

I decided I would take it out while I went to get breakfast and workout. When I went to remove it I found there was already a wet patch on my panties and I was practically leaking *blushes*

A pm dare told me to replace it with an object so I cleaned and put a marker in my desperately needy hole. It was thinner then my vibe and left me feeling very teased and wanting.

I completed my workout with the marker remaining in my needy hole. I was constantly aware if it, especially when squatting *blushes*

I just wrote “I touched my wet pussy” under my tits and will start my tally there *blushes* I also wrote “don’t cum” above my bush. ....with my level of neediness this early in the day I may need the reminder *BLUSHES*

I’m going to go switch out the marker for the vibe and sit at my desk to do some other things before I officially start working for the day

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:51 AM   #92
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Excellent report! I can’t wait to hear about the rest of your day!
Old 09-17-2020, 06:04 AM   #93
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
- tzzzr....I could do vibe inserted, panties on, pants around knees? That way I can pull them up if needed. *blushes* I shouldn’t have to demo too much if at all.
That sounds perfect and should be a good distraction for you on the call.

Maybe you'll forget and standup.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:13 AM   #94
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
That sounds perfect and should be a good distraction for you on the call.

Maybe you'll forget and standup.
*BLUSHES* gosh. I don’t think I have to worry about forgetting - I’m pretty sure I’m going to be hyper aware of it the entire time

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-17-2020, 06:27 AM   #95
aloe
Distinguished Member

So I did my first hour edge...gosh I am already so wet. I rubbed my needy clit through my panties, feeling my wetness spread onto them *blushes* a pm dare for forgetting my peg yesterday was to edge through my panties then smell them each time. So after I edged I brought my panties close to my nose and took a big inhale, it was so humiliating smelling my fresh juices *blushes* I also had to wipe any of my wetness on my tiny tits *blushes*

In my report of my morning I forgot to mention I fucked my needy hole for 5 minutes with the marked, so now each hour until I go I also have to fuck my needy hole with the vibe for 5 min. Gosh after my edge this left me so desperate. It was sliding in and out I wanted to touch my clit and get myself over the edge so badly....but resisted the temptation *blushes*

I put my first tally under “I touched my wet pussy”

Also...the urge to pee is growing...may I please have permission?

Old 09-17-2020, 06:30 AM   #96
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Also...the urge to pee is growing...may I please have permission?
You may go in 30 minutes.
Until then, reach into your panties every 5 minutes to circle your clit for 5 seconds.

Every time you do so, it counts once as "touched my pussy"

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:31 AM   #97
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
You may go in 30 minutes.
Until then, reach into your panties every 5 minutes to circle your clit for 5 seconds.

Every time you do so, it counts once as "touched my pussy"
*blushes* thank you

Old 09-17-2020, 07:10 AM   #98
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Long 30 minutes ...and hour 2 edges.

THAT WAS A LONG 30min!!!!

Gosh by the end I was squirming all over with need! *BLUSHES*

Reaching into my panties every 5 minutes made me so aware of the time....and I was basically dripping each time...gosh. *blushes* and when I pulled my hand away after the way too short 5 seconds of circling my clit my needy hole would clench around my vibe.

After each time I rubbed wiped my wetness on my tiny tits and makes a tally under them *blushes*

When I finally got to pee I put my pegs on my nipples and one on my clit. Then relieved myself *blushes*

Afterwards I did my hourly edge through my panties...taking a deep inhale of my needy smell then fucking my needy hole with my vibe before again wiping my wetness on my tits and marking below my tits on the “I touched my wet pussy” count...which is currently at 7 *BLUSHES*

It’s almost time for me to actually start working for home ....

Old 09-17-2020, 07:28 AM   #99
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh. This is so embarrassing. *blushes* please may I pee again, I have gone through 2 teas today and a waterbottle apparently the second tea just hit my bladder *blushes*

Old 09-17-2020, 07:43 AM   #100
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh gosh....please may I pee again....
Well....that was fast....but you were such a good girl, I allow you to do so after waiting in the corner of the bathroom on your knees for 3 minutes.
That was so humiliating. I hate corner time.

But I needed to pee and kneeling there that was all I could think about. How desperately needy I was in so many way *blushes* I also pegged my clit to pee

Gosh. *blushes*

Old 09-17-2020, 08:12 AM   #101
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Another hour....my last at home

*blushes* feel like I’m spamming the thread will updates...Im sorry about that

I just finished my edge for this hour and marked my tally under my tiny tits *blushes*

I’m so wet, smelling my panties after the edge remains super humiliating. After a big sniff I started fucking my desperately needy hole with my vibe. *blushes* it was sliding in and out so easily and felt so so good. I didn’t necessarily want to stop. This is the first day of this denial where I’m super focused on my desire to cum *blushes*

Also may I have permission to pee once more before I leave for in person work?

Old 09-17-2020, 08:15 AM   #102
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

No. Pee when you get to work. Have a fun drive!
Old 09-17-2020, 08:15 AM   #103
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Also may I have permission to pee once more before I leave for in person work?
Again ?
What are you going to do to get it ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:17 AM   #104
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
No. Pee when you get to work. Have a fun drive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Again ?
What are you going to do to get it ?
Oh gosh. I don’t know if I can make it that long.

Please, I will add 2 edges with the vibe? And have my nipples and clit in clothes pegs *blushes*

Old 09-17-2020, 08:19 AM   #105
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Hmmmm.... no. Hope you done wet yourself on the way there!!>

Advertisements
Kink Talk