Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default 24/f - back at work...sometimes

Hi all!

I’ve been away again, it’s been a busy few weeks/month or so! But work is back open for me! I still work from home sometimes (doing a variety of things) but I also work in the building some days...catch 22 is my time in the building is actually really boring and my time at home isn’t much more exciting. That’s where I thought you lovely people could help me.

When I’m in the building a good part of my time is standing around making sure folks follow the arrows, sanitize their hands and equipment after use. At home I’m mostly on the computer at my desk.

Obviously nothing that will get me in trouble but I would love for you all to help me earn some orgasms and have some fun.

I do live with 2 people, I don’t want them to know anything is going on....they also sometimes work from home but some afternoons I have the place to myself.

I think that’s all! I promise to write detailed reports! <3 *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #2
Proformi

Instead of listening to music at your desk while working you should listen to tracks of people moaning and edging.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:05 PM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proformi View Post
Instead of listening to music at your desk while working you should listen to tracks of people moaning and edging.
*BLUSHES* I will try this tomorrow morning while working from home and let you know how it goes

Thank you for the reply

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

It seems you want to kill the boredom a bit.
You can´t perform dares all the time, but your thoughts are free of course. To get your thoughts throughout the day more interesting and kinky it would be a good idea to deny you and force you to edge for first instead of letting you earn some orgasms in the first days already.

True ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
It seems you want to kill the boredom a bit.
You can´t perform dares all the time, but your thoughts are free of course. To get your thoughts throughout the day more interesting and kinky it would be a good idea to deny you and force you to edge for first instead of letting you earn some orgasms in the first days already.

True ?
I guess that’s true....

Old 09-14-2020, 01:35 PM   #6
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
I guess that’s true....
Don´t you want to tell us what that means now before we go on ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk