Old 01-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Camping Trip

A slight change of pace from my previous stories, this is a lighthearted and hopefully fun story about... Well, read it if you want to find out.

The Camping Trip

Part 1

“Hey Tristan, how’re you doing?”

He looks up, sees you standing at the door to his room, grunts something noncommittal, and goes back to looking at his laptop screen.

You sigh. He never seems to be interested in you, generally ignores you and sometimes he even seems downright mean.

He moved into the house when your Dad and his Mom got together. It’s been about six months now, and despite your advances of friendliness, nothing.

“You want to watch a movie or something?” You say with a smile. “Our folks are going to be out for a while yet.”

“Not now Julie. I’m kinda busy.” And that’s that. Your smile dissolves and you walk away to your room and close the door.

- ♥︎ -

I hear her door close. I look away from the screen, feeling shitty. I know Julie’s just trying to be nice, and actually, I’m kind of taken with her. She’s very pretty, sure, but she’s also got this really cute, vulnerable streak which makes me just want to take her in my arms and protect her. Mind you, there’s also something very sexy about her. Every time I see her I get the feeling she’s either just had an orgasm, or she really wants to have one. Still, that’s probably just my imagination…

And that’s the problem. Julie’s my stepsister, and she’s six years younger than me. Given the chance, I’d jump at her. But if I’ve got it wrong, boy the consequences would not be pretty. So mainly I just try and keep my distance, try to avoid spending too much time with her, and act totally disinterested when she’s around.

- ♥︎ -

You lay down on your bed. Bobby, your boyfriend is going to video call soon, still, you kind of wish you could be talking to Tristan. You like the fact that he’s older and seems more grown up than Bobby and your other friends, and you really like his body. He always seems to be doing some activity or other, running, going to the gym, cycling…

Damn, it’s tough being 18 and fancying your stepbrother. If only he were just a little nicer to you, you’re sure you could get him to be interested in you. I mean it’s not like you don’t have a good body… Mind you, you’re not sure that you should, I mean he is your stepbrother… Your phone rings, it’s Bobby wanting to video call.

“Oh no, I don’t want to do that. No, please Dad, don’t make me!”

The new Mom has suggested that Tristan and you go on an overnight camping trip, give you a chance to bond. Ok, you don’t mind being around Tristan, that might be nice, and sharing a tent with him… Well, Ok, but camping! Ugh. You hate being outdoors.

But your entreaties fall on deaf ears. You guess Dad still wants new Mom to have sex with him, so he’s not going to argue. He’s even bought you a pair of hiking shoes, which you hate!

“Mom is going to drop you at the trailhead tomorrow after breakfast. It’s supposed to be an easy hike, Tristan knows the way, he’s done it before, and apparently there’s a really nice spot by a pool you can camp. It’ll be fun for you, and you two can get to know each other. So go to your room and get what you want to take together. You should probably take a bathing suit, Mom says the pool is nice to swim in ”

Heading to your room you pass his.

“Tristan…”

“Yes Julie, what is it?” He doesn’t even look up from his computer. Why does he always have to be so mean and disinterested.

“Are you taking swimming trunks? Dad says the pool is nice to swim in. Should I take a swimsuit?” He looks up just for a moment, and looks at you, then goes back to his computer screen.

“Nah, it’ll be a bit cold at this time of the year. Don’t think you’ll need one.”

You shrug and go to your room. Well, maybe you will take a swimsuit, just in case. You got a new bikini this summer and hardly got to wear it. You reckon Tristan might like the look of you in it. You undress, get the bikini out of your drawer and put it on. Yeah, very nice, dark green, skimpy with string holding it together, and a cutaway butt showing your nice pert bottom off very well. You model yourself in your mirror, and imagine Tristan trying to be adult and not look at you. You adjust it, trying ways to show more of your butt, perhaps have your breasts exposed more. Yeah, it’ll be Ok, you are going to give Tristan quite a bit to look at. You smile at yourself in the mirror, feel a tingling between your legs.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
Whispering Dom

Part 2

Your phone rings, it’s Bobby, he wants to video call. You answer…

“Hey Bobby, what’s up?”

“Nothing much Julie. Just been out with my buddies. Hey, what are you wearing? That’s hot!”

“It’s a bathing suit I got a little while ago.” Secretly very pleased that Bobby thinks it’s hot, that bodes well. “Glad you like it.”

“Step back, let me get a better look at you.”

You step back till you are totally in view on your camera and do a little spin for Bobby, letting him get a good look at your butt. You like showing off your body for him.

“Mmmm, very nice Julie. Gonna take the top off for your boyfriend?”

You sigh, you don’t really feel like it, what with the impending camping. “Do I have to Bobby?”

“Aww, go on Julie. You look great in it, but you’ll look better out of it.” He laughs.

You don’t want an argument, so you reach behind and undo the bikini top, let it fall away. You kind of like the power your body has over Bobby, and his buddies too if you’re honest. You also like being looked at, you have a good body, and your nipples are stiffening knowing you are being watched as your body is exposed.

“Now the bottoms!” shouts Bobby. Oh well, you might as well, so you turn around facing away from the camera, and slowly pull the bikini bottoms down, let them drop to your ankles and then kick them away, letting Bobby get a really good look at your bare bottom. You do a little dance, and then turn round to face him, hands on your hips, legs parted. You are enjoying the attention and how it makes you feel…

“Ok?” You ask.

“Better than Ok” says Bobby. “Fuck you’re so sexy. Go on Julie, do it for me, go on…”

“Do what? Oh…” He wants you to masturbate for him. You’ve done it before, plenty of times, it can be fun, and let’s face it, who doesn’t like an orgasm? But now? You really need to get ready for tomorrow. “Do I have to Bobby? I have to pack for my trip.”

“What trip?”

“I have to go fucking camping. With my stepbrother.” You can’t hide the irritation this whole trip is making you feel.

“Well then yes, you definitely should do it, as you won’t be able to tomorrow, will you.”

He has a point.

“Oh, Ok…” You start to touch yourself. Actually, you’re already wet, dancing around naked and being watched is such a turn on, and as soon as you touch yourself you are glad Bobby insisted. You turn around facing away from the camera again, spreading your legs, doing a little show for Bobby, still touching yourself, wiggling your bottom at him, and looking over your shoulder. You put a hand out and lean against the wall, still thrusting your bottom towards the camera. With your other hand, you reach around behind you and slowly slide a finger into your pussy. God it feels good, you add a second finger and slowly fuck yourself, looking back over your shoulder.

You are so wet, so aroused. You love this exposed position, you know you have a nice butt, pert and toned, and you love to show it off, it’s a massive turn on. Slowly you slip your fingers in and out of your pussy. Your legs tremble with the pleasure, and you are panting, your face is flushed. You drop down to your knees, your fingers still working you from behind, and with your other hand now free, you start to play with your clit from the front. You feel so dirty… and so turned on. Your toes are beginning to curl with the pleasure, you know it won’t be long before you cum now.

But you want to be facing Bobby when you cum. You stop for a moment, and panting get to your feet. You move a few paces to the mirror you were checking yourself out in, stand a pace or two away from it turn to face Bobby again, spread your legs wide and start to masturbate hard, knowing he can see all of you, your front directly, your bottom and back in the mirror. You slide a finger slowly and seductively into your pussy, still rubbing your clit with the other hand, you spasm, almost cum.

You are moaning with pleasure, you know you’re going to cum soon. And oh how you want to, you really know how to press your own buttons when you masturbate, and you love doing it, audience or not. You look in the direction of your phone, and gasp out “I’m gonna cum Bobby, ready?”

“Oh yeah, do it Julie, do it!!”

Your orgasm surges to the surface and you cum hard. Your whole body shakes and trembles, you fall to your knees, the release feels awesome. Gradually you come down, start to breath again, and slowly you get up and walk over to your phone. You pick it up and look at Bobby, a contended smile on your lips.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-27-2020, 11:54 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 3

“Ok?” You say.

“Oh god yeah Julie. That was so sexy, I wanna cum now too. Want to watch me?”

“Sure” you say with a smile. “Sure.”

You watch as Bobby takes off his jeans, and starts to stroke. You really like him, and as well as all the cam sex, you’ve of course had real sex with him, masturbated him, made him cum. And if you say so yourself, you’re pretty good at it. You love getting him to the edge of orgasm, then grip the base of his cock tightly to stop him cumming. You can keep him going for ages like that, and you know he loves it. Even sucked it once, but you didn’t like that so much, and made sure he didn’t cum in your mouth. You haven’t let him put it in you yet, fuck you, not ready for that. Touched a couple of his friends too, but that’s a secret.

You sit down naked on your bed and watch as Bobby jerks off. It’s nice, you like seeing him cum knowing it’s because of you. You imagine what Tristan would look like jerking off for you. That thought makes you tingle…

When the call is done, still naked you get a few things together for the camping trip, completely forgetting to pick up the bikini and put that in your bag, then you lay on your bed.

You replay the call, the show for Bobby, in your mind. It was a pretty good one, you have to admit, a really strong orgasm, perhaps because you hadn’t planned on doing it. You smile, thinking back on some of the other memorable calls. Oh god, the one where Bobby told you some of his buddies wanted to see you. You were genuinely shocked, but also not a little excited. You told Bobby that surely he’d hate it, be jealous that some of his buddies got to see you, but he’d said no, he reckoned he’d be famous for having such a sexy girlfriend. So you’d done it! There had been five of them watching altogether, and although you couldn’t see them, just knowing they were there was such a turn on. You’d cum twice, once standing up early in the show so turned on at having this audience that the orgasm pretty much caught you by surprise, and then again at the end lying on the floor, your legs spread wide to the cam, wanting to give them all a good finish.

You’d actually felt a bit down afterwards, felt humiliated for having exposed yourself in that way, but the feeling soon passed, and then when three of his buddies who’d been in the audience had come up and told you how sexy you were, you felt pretty good about it. In fact two of them were pretty good looking, so you’d ended up jerking them off later. You frown. Maybe you’re a slut? But you just love sex, love cumming, can’t get enough of it.

Your thoughts drift back to the present, you start to think about tomorrows trip. You imagine Tristan looking at you, admiring you like Bobby does, you teasing him with your skimpy bikini. You try to mentally undress him, wonder what his cock looks like. You close your eyes dreamily imagining you both naked in the tent, kissing, making out, you getting to touch his cock, stroking him, making him cum. As you picture that, you are starting to touch yourself again, and in a short while you are masturbating again, fantasizing about the camping trip.

- ♥︎ -

I head back to my room from the bathroom, crossing the landing. I see the light still on under Julie’s closed door. Maybe I should tell her that bringing a swimsuit might be a good idea. The idea that I might get her to go skinny dipping seems a bit far fetched, not to mention a bit pervy… I walk to her door and raise my hand to knock. I can hear her voice, muffled. Maybe she’s on the phone with her boyfriend. I can’t really make out what she’s saying, but I’m not sure I want to disturb her. I hear her say something like “Oh yes… Mmm” and then a grunt. Yeah, I’ll tell her tomorrow before we leave. I go to my room, close the door.

- ♥︎ -

You sigh softly. So turned on, again… You slide your middle finger slowly in and out, your palm rubbing your clit with each inward slide. Your hips rise up to meet it, your legs spread, soles of your feet pressed together. You picture yourself again in your skimpy bikini, imagine Tristan trying hard not to look, but failing, his erection obvious in his swim trunks. You imagine accidentally on purpose having your top come loose, come off, and him simply unable to resist your breasts. Of course you end up having sex, you stroking his cock, him kissing every inch of your body, and since it’s him, and just fantasy, him laying you down and putting his cock inside you, fucking you… Feeling just like your finger does now, sliding slowly in and out.

You are going to cum again, you keep up your slow fingering, feel your climax building, enjoy the slow crescendo of pleasure. It’s not so intense this time, but hey, an orgasm is an orgasm, and as Bobby said, you won’t be getting one tomorrow…
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 01-27-2020, 11:24 PM   #4
Charlotte.W

Yes! Please please please continue!

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Charlotte.W for this post:
Old 01-29-2020, 08:50 AM   #5
Whispering Dom

Part 4

You watch as the car drives out of the trailhead parking lot. Despite last nights fantasy about the camping trip, the reality sucks. Now you’re going to have to walk for hours, and the new hiking shoes already hurt your feet.

You have a small bag with you. All you packed in the end were a pair of flip flops and sun cream. You meant to bring the bikini so you could show yourself off to Tristan, and also some spare panties, but you realized only after leaving the house that you had forgotten to pack them. Too busy cumming, and not really wanting to go on this stupid trip anyway. You sigh quietly. So much for swimming. And probably sex too since you won’t be able to show yourself off to Tristan…

When Tristan asked you what you were bringing and you told him, he looked like he was going to tell you off, instead, he just shrugged and said “whatever”.

Well, there’s probably more than enough stuff for both of you in the huge backpack that he’s carrying.

“Let’s go Julie. Sooner we get there, sooner we can set up the tent and relax and enjoy the scenery.”

Reluctantly you follow him down the trail.

“So, you’ve been to this place before?” You ask.

“Yeah. It’s really nice, very secluded. Not many people know about it, only a few locals.”

“So, will there be other people there?”

“Oh, I very much doubt it, certainly not at this time of the year. We’ll have the place totally to ourselves, I’m sure.”

Well, that sounds promising. Maybe you’ll figure out a way to flirt with him. Maybe show a bit of flesh and get him interested, not so standoffish. But damn, right now these hiking shoes are killing you.

“Tristan. I think I’m getting a blister.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

He sighs and stops, takes the backpack off and looks around.

“Alright, there’s a tree trunk there you can sit on and we’ll take a look.” You limp over and sit down. He walks over. “Which foot?”

“The right one.” You watch as he gently unties your shoe, and pulls it off. He moves your foot around, looking at it, then starts to take your sock off.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Julie, these are completely the wrong kind of socks to wear with these shoes. That’s why you’re getting a blister. And I want to put a band aid on your heel to make sure the blister doesn’t get worse.”

“But I don’t have any other socks. Should I wear my flip flops?”

“No, you don’t hike in flip flops. I have a spare pair of hiking socks you can use.” He takes off your other shoe and sock, hand the socks to you and goes to the backpack, where he gets a band aid and a pair of socks. Gently he puts a band aid on your right heel, then examines your bare feet for any other potential problems. He seems to be taking a long time, seems to be be enjoying looking at your feet, and touching them. You wiggle your toes…

- ♥︎ -

I look at her soft, pale skin… I notice she’s wiggling her toes, I smile to myself, it’s cute. Slowly, almost reluctantly, I put the spare pair of socks on her feet, and then help her back into the hiking shoes.

“That feel better?” I ask.

“Yeah, it does actually. Hmm, who’d have thought that socks could make such a difference?”

I shake my head and walk back to the backpack.

“Come on, let’s get going.”
Old 01-31-2020, 12:19 PM   #6
Whispering Dom

Part 5

As far as you’re concerned you’ve been walking for hours! People do this for fun? Really? You’ve tried to chat with Tristan, but it hasn’t seemed to go anywhere. At least the shoes don’t hurt now. Mind you, he did seem a bit concerned and looked at your feet for what seemed like a long time. You’d tried to wiggle your toes seductively, just for fun and to see what reaction you might get, but that didn’t seem to have any effect. You sigh, you know it’s only one night, but are you really not going to be able to cum? Maybe you can sneak off into the woods… You wonder whether Tristan feels the same way, and maybe if he sneaks off into the woods you should follow him.

Damn, you need to stop thinking this stuff, it only gets you turned on, and that’s the last thing you need! But you can’t. Looking at him walking ahead, you imagine him giving you some story about going into the woods to get firewood or something, and then you follow him. You see him stop, look around, but you’ve hidden behind a tree. Slowly you peek your head around and see him pulling his trousers and pants down, and start to jerk off. Well, surely guys need to cum just like you do…

So in your imagination you step out from behind the tree. What could he do? You’ve seen everything, he wouldn’t be able to deny it, and you’d tell him that it would be your secret, so long as he’d let you finish what he had just started. And of course, he would, and you’d end up having great sex out in the woods…

Ok, that’s it, you really can’t go on, you need to get this out of your system.

“Tristan. I need to pee”

“What, seriously?”

“Yeah, right now, I can’t wait.” You’re blushing thinking about what you’re going to do. But you just need to cum and get it out of your system.

He stops and sighs. “Alright, just go in there and do it behind a tree.” he says “I’ll wait here.”

“No need to wait, I’ll catch you up.” You say. For this little exercise you’d like some privacy and not feel rushed.

“Not a chance. It’s easy to get disoriented and lost. I’m waiting right here. Go on, hurry up.” You pout. Oh well, you’ll just have to be quick.

You step off the trail into the woods. They get thick pretty quickly, but for this one you want privacy. You walk a bit further in come to a little clearing. You stop and look around, can’t see Tristan at all for the trees. Quickly you undo your trousers and pull them and your panties down to just above your knees. You start to rub yourself, already wet from all the fantasizing, but you want to spread your legs more. You pull your trousers and panties down to your ankles, and then spread your knees out. Much better.

You sigh with pleasure as you rub yourself. Slip a finger deep inside you and bring it out, spreading the wetness, you close your eyes, imagine it’s Tristan doing this to you. You open your eyes, look around, it’s actually kind of sexy doing this outdoors, you can’t remember a time you’ve done that before, it feels way more exposed than being in your room, even though nobody’s watching.

Damn it feels good. Thank goodness you’re going to get to cum, that should at least get you through the rest of the day. You feel yourself getting close, you are gasping with pleasure… Yes, you’re going to cum…

“Julie. Come on!”

You stop, right on the edge, a couple more seconds and you’d be there, but his voice was close, and now you can hear him coming through the trees. Your orgasm is still pulsing through you, just not able to break out. You feel light headed.

“Come on. Are you OK?”

Oh god. You turn away from his voice and reach down to pull your panties and trousers back up. “I’m f-fine… just coming” If only! Damn! Your trousers have got caught up with the hiking shoes! You hate those shoes even more as you struggle to get your trousers and panties untangled and pull them up. Finally you work them free and start to pull them back up as you hear him come into the clearing. You know he’s getting a view of your naked bottom as you pull them up. You groan.

- ♥︎ -

I see her pulling her trousers and panties up. Wow, really nice butt! I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything. Will probably be for the best, and maybe if I’m cool about it and she doesn’t feel embarrassed or shy, I might get to see a bit more flesh during the trip. Damn, I really shouldn’t be having these thoughts…

- ♥︎ -

As you pull your trousers and panties back up you turn round. It looks like he’s pretending he hasn’t seen anything, which you think is kind of sweet, but actually you are glad he did, you know he did, no way he could have missed it, maybe it will lead to something.

“Are you OK? I was worried, you’ve been gone a while.” he says.

“No, I’m fine” you say, a bit breathlessly.

“You look flushed, don’t you feel well?”

“No Tristan, I’m fine!” You push past him. “I’m sorry I’m holding us up” you say, trying to be cutting and sarcastic and to hide your frustration. You start to make your way back out to the trail, your pussy still throbbing, your torment ten times worse than before.

- ♥︎ -

As we continue along the trail, I let Julie go ahead. She doesn’t seem to want to talk to me now anyway. I look at her from behind, remembering the glimpse I had got of her naked bottom as I had arrived in the clearing. I have to admit, it’s a really nice bottom, pert and toned. Wouldn’t mind seeing it again. I feel a tingle in my groin, reproach myself for having these thoughts about her. But still, it did look like a really nice bottom…
Old 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

Part 6

“Ok, we’re here.” he announces.

“What? Where?” It’s just a trail, no pool, nothing.

“It’s through these trees, about another two hundred yards or so.”

“Are you sure. There’s no path.”

“Yep, I’m sure. You do trust me don’t you? Come on.”

You shrug, and follow him into the trees.

Ok, you have to admit it, it’s gorgeous. You broke through the trees into this lovely clearing, and there is the pool. It looks like something out of a picture book, and without realizing it, you just stood there and said “Cool!”

Tristan turns to you and smiles. “It’s pretty nice, isn’t it.”

“Yeah, it really is” you say, and smile. Mind you, you wish you had brought that bikini now, that pool looks inviting, and you’d have been able to show yourself off to him!

You’ve recovered somewhat from your accidental edge, but it certainly hasn’t solved the problem of your frustration and you still feel really turned on. You just hope that you’ll get an opportunity at some point to sneak away and get off. You wouldn’t mind being naked out here, it felt good being outside before with just your trousers and panties down, completely naked would surely be quite a rush. Maybe you’ll be able to slip out from the tent later when he’s asleep. Ugh… It’s so frustrating!

- ♥︎ -

“Ok, let’s get the tent set up, then we can relax and enjoy this place.” I say, looking at Julie and smiling. Despite her obviously not really wanting to do this trip, it looks like she actually likes the setting, so that bodes well.

She tries to help but seems distracted, and her idea of helping seems to be to stand around and ask questions, so after a while I tell her to just leave me to it. She looks upset, and I feel shitty again, so I suggest she take her shoes and socks off and go and soak her feet in the pool. She doesn’t look convinced, but she goes over anyway. She lets out a little yelp when she steps into the water.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s cold” she replies, but she stays in, paddling around.

I finish the tent, lay out blankets in front of it, then join her at the pool. I’m hot and take off my shirt and shoes and socks and join her, splashing water on my face. I see her looking at me…

“What?” I say, giving her a playful shove. The problem is, she obviously wasn’t very balanced, and in slow motion, I watch as she falls backwards into the pool and lets out a loud shriek as the water engulfs her.

I rush over, hold out my hand to help her out. She looks really angry and grabs my hand and pulls hard, catching me off balance, and I too fall into the water. I come up laughing, and look at her.

“I’m really sorry Julie. That was an accident, honest, I didn’t mean it.” I’m trying to catch my breath and laughing at the situation. “I’d never do something like that on purpose.”

She staggers to her feet and splashes out of the pool, I can see she is mad as anything, soaking wet. It looks like she's going to cry she is so angry. “Fuck off Tristan! Just fuck right off!” She picks up my shirt and throws it into the pool.

I look at her, my mouth gaping. “Julie, seriously, it was an accid…”

“Don’t say a fucking word to me Tristan. I hate you. Why do you always have to be so fucking nasty to me, when all I try to do is be friendly?” And with that she bursts into tears and walks, sobbing up to the tent and drops down on the blankets in front of it.

I retrieve my shirt and get out of the pool and walk slowly up to the tent. I’m really upset, I never meant to hurt her feelings. I want to explain why I don’t let myself get too close, but I can’t. I don’t have the words, and I have no idea how she would react, she might be horrified if I told her that I thought she was beautiful and sexy.

I crouch down in front of her. She has pulled her legs up, and buried her face in her knees. She does seem to have stopped crying. I touch her leg, but she jerks away from my touch.

“Look, Julie, I’m truly sorry. Please forgive me, I don’t mean to be nasty to you, I like you, and that was an accident. Please, will you give me another chance, I want to be a good brother to you.”

She looks up at me, her face streaked from her tears. “I just want you to like me Tristan. I try to be nice to you. I don’t understand why you don’t. Do you think I’m horrible, or ugly or something?” She sobs again.

“Of course I don’t, I think you’re…” I catch myself, I just daren’t say what I really feel. I breath deeply. “You’re a really nice person. Can we be friends?”
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-07-2020, 01:21 PM   #8
Whispering Dom

Part 7

You look at him and sigh, and slowly nod your head. “Ok… I guess.” It’s not really what you want to hear, but at least he’s giving you some attention and not being so standoffish.

He stands up and says “Look, we’ve got to get out of these wet clothes or we’ll get sick. I’ll put up a line over there and we can let them dry.”

“No way! I can’t, I don’t have anything else to wear. Just flip flops.” You know you wanted him to see some flesh, but you’re not just going to strip naked cold out here. That’s definitely not the plan… Although maybe, after all, he’d be naked too…

“It’s Ok Julie, I brought a couple of towels in case we wanted to swim, we can put them round us while our clothes dry.”

So you should have brought the bikini… You sigh.

“You told me not to bring my swimsuit. I though we weren’t going to swim?” You say sulkily.

“Well, when you’re out in nature like this swim suits aren’t really necessary…” He blushes a bit as he says this, and gives an awkward smile. You wonder what he had in mind. Skinny dipping?

You sigh. “Well, Ok, I suppose we do need to dry off” Being wrapped in a towel will be a start you suppose, plenty to see without the awkwardness of being naked and not knowing if the other person is interested. And since you’ve been wiggling your toes at him, and he’s seen your bare bottom, and it doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression, reluctantly you are beginning to think maybe he’s just not interested in you that way at all.

You watch as he goes over to the backpack and starts rummaging around. Well, with just a towel on, maybe you can sneak off into the woods… You imagine slipping the towel off, much easier and quicker than trying to take clothes off. Standing completely naked out in the open, feeling the air on your bare skin. You tingle at the thought of your nipples, pussy and bottom being completely exposed in nature. You imagine laying down on the cool grass, feeling it against your skin, spreading your legs wide and touching yourself… You know you’d cum in seconds flat you are so turned on right now.

Your daydreams are interrupted as he comes back with the towels. He gives you one, then starts to take his jeans off, wrapping the towel around his waist before finally removing his boxers. You watch from the corner of your eye as you take off your trousers and shirt, and wrap the towel around you. None of this is helping at all. You like looking at him, nice back, and nice legs… You moan quietly. What are you going to do?

You walk over as he hangs his clothes on the rope he has strung between two trees. You hand him your trousers and shirt, feeling slightly self conscious. Despite wanting to show off to him, this wasn’t how you’d expected it to go or imagined it, and now you feel a bit shy. You’ve never minded being naked, and dammit, you want him to see you naked, you just wanted it to be because it was leading somewhere, and it really doesn’t seem to be. You sneak a look at him in his towel. You don’t see any sign of a hardon... How can he not be turned on, when you are so aroused?

- ♥︎ -

I look at her and smile as I hang her trousers and shirt over the rope. God she looks nice… I imagine her naked, that lovely butt, I imagine what her breasts look like. Stop it! She’s my stepsister, I really have to stop this.

But damn, she’s got that look about her now that says, to me at least, that she just wants to have an orgasm. I rebuke myself for my overactive imagination. But deep down, well, not even so deep really, I want more than anything to see her lovely naked body. It’s taking all my willpower to keep my self from getting hard.

“Better give me your bra and panties too. You can’t sit around in wet stuff.” I almost don’t want to say this. She’ll probably think I’m being a pervert. But in fact it’s true, she doesn’t want to sit around in wet underwear.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god, this is so not how you had imagined letting him see you naked. Suddenly you feel very shy, and it takes you by surprise. But you’re not a shy person, and you want him to see you naked, because surely then he’ll want to have sex with you… You undo the towel, blushing slightly and trying to smile.

- ♥︎ -

Wow! Not a disappointment at all! Gorgeous, slim, pale. I look at her standing there in her bra and panties. Is she actually going to take them off with me looking at her?

- ♥︎ -

You are throbbing with anticipation. Well, here goes, if this doesn’t work then nothing will. You take a deep breath, put your hands up behind your back to undo your bra…
The following 7 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-10-2020, 12:35 PM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 8

Ok. I have to look away. God I want to see her naked, and I really think she’s about to get naked in front of me, but if that happens I am going to get hard, and then… Nope, she’s just being a naive teenager, I’m sure she gets naked with her school friends after sports all the time, so she just thinks it’s normal. I know I used to. I turn away as she starts to undo her bra…

- ♥︎ -

What? Seriously? He doesn’t want to see you naked? The bra drops off. Your nipples stiffen as they are exposed to the air. You look at his back. Fuck this, and fuck Tristan. What do you have to do? Throw yourself at him? You drop your panties, stand there naked. God, it feels just as good as you thought it would, you look at his back, just a few feet away from you. Turn around you asshole! You scream at him in your mind. Your nipples are painfully erect, your pussy wet, every part of you tingles, and the feel of the air against your pussy almost made you cum. You stand there for maybe ten seconds trying to will him to turn around. He’s not going to. What is wrong with him?

Resignedly you pick up the towel and wrap it around you. You pick up your discarded bra and panties, walk up beside him and hold them out for him to take. He takes them and smiles at you. You don’t smile back.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god. That was close, I really wanted to turn round… I don’t know, but I just got the feeling she was standing there naked, but surely she wasn’t, I’m sure she immediately wrapped the towel around herself. Fuck, I started to get hard, had to think about really mundane things to try and make it go down. Sometimes I think she knows exactly what she’s doing, think she’s trying to get me turned on. But no, I can’t believe that, I mean she’s my stepsister, our parents are together… No, it’s just my wishful thinking.

- ♥︎ -

What a fucking asshole, you think. You couldn’t have made it more obvious. Your pussy is throbbing again, and if you don’t get to cum soon… God you hate fucking camping!! You turn away and walk back to the tent, sit on the blankets and sigh. Can he really be that dumb? Maybe he’s gay! No, he’d told you that he’d had girlfriends… No wonder they dumped him if this is how he behaved when they tried to seduce him. You sigh…

Oh well, there’s still some flesh on display, especially your legs, and you know they are nice. Maybe when he comes over you’ll be able to manufacture some accident with the towel coming undone. Maybe… Oh this is just daft, give it up Julie… He’s just not interested in you. You sulk, and go back to thinking about how you’re going to get to cum.

- ♥︎ -

Slowly I walk back to the tent and sit down next to her. We sit in silence for a bit. I glance over at her. She looks so pretty, long legs showing below the towel, bare arms and shoulders. So sexy, I try to picture her naked body, imagine the towel coming loose, falling, her breasts exposed… I moan quietly hoping desperately she doesn’t hear. Stop it Tristan! What are you thinking?

I give her a smile, but she doesn’t return it, just looks away and sighs. She looks angry and again I feel bad for knocking her over into the water. I guess that’s why she’s so mad at me. I’m trying to be nice, trying to behave like a gentleman, not ogling her. I just wish we could start to get along better. I mean I’m really trying to control my totally inappropriate feelings… Our folks are going to be mad at me when we get back and she tells them what a shitty time she had, this was supposed to be a bonding experience.

- ♥︎ -

“You Ok?” he asks. You shrug and nod. “I guess.” What a jerk, what a stupid question. Of course you’re not alright, if you don’t get to cum, soon, really soon, you’re going to scream! Mind you, you can see he’s casting glances over to you, and well, there’s plenty of flesh on display. Not like the bikini, but still… Eh… nothings going to happen, there’s obviously something wrong with him. You look down at your feet.

- ♥︎ -

Ok, maybe if I try and give her a brotherly hug, show that I’m trying to make her feel better… I move closer to her, she doesn’t seem to mind, and slowly I put my arm around her shoulder and give her a friendly hug. She doesn’t pull away. Her skin feels so soft. I hold her… And realize that I’m getting hard, simply no way to control it now. I pull my legs up, hoping she won’t notice. She seemed to like the hug and snuggles in next to me and puts her hand on my leg, making the situation even worse.

- ♥︎ -

Well, this is a turn up for the books. You didn’t have to do anything, and now all of a sudden he seems to want to snuggle up to you. Did he finally get the message? Ok, last chance, you think. Make this happen Julie, get in close, make him get the message… You stretch out your legs, giving him a good look.

“This is nice” you say. “Thanks Tristan, I like it when you’re like this…” It feels nice snuggled up against him like this, touching his leg. Maybe you will get somewhere after all. You wonder if now would be a good time for the towel to slip… Your arousal, still frustrated from earlier is rising back to the surface, but at least now you’re sitting here, practically naked, with a guy you really, really want to see naked! And he’s practically naked too. You can feel your heart beating faster, and you try wiggling your toes again. You take your hand off his leg, and slowly move it behind your back, gently try to loosen the towel. Well, here goes, you think, everything going to be on display in a moment, you’re going to have to act embarrassed, but not too embarrassed…

- ♥︎ -

She looks at me, and I just pray she can’t see my erection. I try to smile, but all the time I’m worrying how I’m going to get out of this. It’s started now, and we’re both practically naked together, it’s not going to stop. I wonder if I can slip away into the woods and take care of myself, but can’t see any way that would work. Maybe I should tell her that I’m going to go and collect some firewood…

Damn, and now she’s wiggling her little toes again, it’s like she’s egging me on. I just can’t take the chance, I could be reading this totally wrong, and if I am, and I make a pass… The repercussions would be just awful, trying to have sex with my stepsister. But I’m enjoying sitting here, cuddled up to her, enjoying it way too much. Oh god, it looks like her towel is coming loose and she doesn’t seem to be noticing… I really have to get away from this situation!!

“You know what, I think I’m going to go for a little swim…” I say, jumping up, keeping my back to her and my erection hidden. I run down to the pool, drop my towel, not really caring that she gets to see my naked butt, and run in. Fuck, the water is cold! But as my body adjusts, it feels Ok, and it’s actually helping with the erection. Not gone, but not quite so urgent.

- ♥︎ -

Your mouth drops open as he jumps up and at the same moment your towel drops, exposing your breasts. You get an electric jolt as your nipples are again exposed to the air. Huh? Seriously, what on earth is he doing? Isn’t he enjoying sitting and cuddling? You were doing your best to encourage it, letting him touch you, nuzzling against him, letting him feel your bare flesh, showing your legs, wiggling your toes. This is just hopeless, maybe now, while he’s in the pool you should just wander off into the trees, drop the towel completely and masturbate. I mean, it’s not gonna take long…

Then it dawns on you, he’s embarrassed, and while you didn’t notice anything, you are pretty sure there can only be one reason why. You smile. Things might not be so bad, maybe this trip won’t be a total waste after all. You pick up the towel again and wrap it back around you. You get up…
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-12-2020, 12:00 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 9

He’s waist deep in and he turns to look at you. You have walked down to the pools edge, your towel safely tied around your breasts, and you are looking at him.

“Are you Ok Tristan? I thought you said it would be too cold for swimming.”

“Well, it’s not too bad.” he says without much conviction. “Quite refreshing.” His teeth seem to be chattering…

“Should I come in?” you ask. “You did say skinny dipping is what you do when you camp I guess.” and you giggle. Yes, this is it, you’re going to be naked together, finally, even better than you stripping in the hope that he might pay attention. Your heart is beating fast.

He looks embarrassed, you think he might be blushing. “Uh, Ok, if you like. It might be a bit cold for you…” He’s trying to sound discouraging. You smile inwardly.

You don’t want to be too obvious, so you play the shy card. “Just turn around please so I can get in.” He turns his back to you, wading deeper into the pool.

- ♥︎ -

Fuck! Now my erection is back with a vengeance knowing she’s going to be naked in here with me. I hear her splashing in and groan. Maybe I should jerk off quickly. No, what the fuck am I thinking. And then she is behind me, and I hear her say…

“You can turn around now Tristan. Thank you for being a gentleman.”

I turn to face her. Oh god she’s gorgeous, I can just see the swell of her breasts through the water, maybe even a shadow of nipple. I notice she’s looking me over, so relieved that my erection is far enough down she won’t be able to see it. I hope…

- ♥︎ -

“This is nice actually.” You say with a smile. “You are right, once you get used to the water it doesn’t feel cold, just refreshing. I was worrying about not getting a shower, but now I feel very clean.” Your heart is racing. Even in your fantasy last night you didn’t imagine that you’d be skinny dipping with him. You are feeling so turned on, you just hope that this will end up with you getting to cum, otherwise you don’t know what you’re going to do with yourself. You just hope you are right about why you think he rushed down to the pool…

- ♥︎ -

I look at her. So sexy standing there in the water. All of a sudden she seems to have gained all sorts of confidence, and I’m not sure I understand why. But I’m just terrified that she’s going to see my erection, and then that’ll be that.

She lays back in the water for a moment and her breasts clear the surface. I can’t believe it, did she mean to do that? She seems totally comfortable being naked, and I just don’t know where to look. I can’t take my eyes off her, so sexy, her breasts small, pale and firm, small pink nipples that look very erect… Mind you, the water is cold.

- ♥︎ -

You stand up straight again, looking at him. Ok, that was a bit risky, but heh, it was just your breasts, and it certainly does seem to be doing the trick. You can see that he can’t take his eyes off you. You smile inwardly, well, showing a bit of flesh certainly seems to be working, well, maybe a lot of flesh, but whatever, it’s working. Finally!

“Um, Julie…” he says, “I, er, I want to tell you something.” He’s stammering, looks like he’s feeling really awkward and embarrassed. “Look, I know I have been a bit of a jerk to you, but it’s just… Well, it’s just…”

“Just what Tristan?” Your heart is beating really hard. Is he going to to say he likes you, better still that he fancies you? Are you going to have sex? No, just keep calm, you tell yourself, don’t get your hopes up. Well, you may not want to get your hopes up, but whatever happens you are now as turned on as you can ever remember being!

- ♥︎ -

I move towards her, and she seems stand her ground. I put my hands on her shoulders. I lean in, I’m going to kiss her… I think I might just cum if I do. I’m looking right at her, I’m desperate to get some sign of whether this is Ok. She’s my stepsister, six years younger, but she doesn’t seem scared, I just can’t tell if she wants this or not, I mean it really, really looks like she does, and god do I want it now…

I glance back to the tent… and freeze.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 10

“What is it Tristan?” You ask, your voice seductive still. “It’s Ok…” Yes!! you think, he wants to kiss you, you can feel every fibre in your body anticipating it, nowhere moreso than between your legs. Your nipples too feel so hard, you feel like you might explode…

“No Julie, it’s not” he says in a very strained voice. You look at him, he seems to be shaking. “There’s someone standing by the tent…”

You look at him, your eyes wide, your mouth falls open. “Tristan, what are we going to do?” you say quietly.

“I don’t know. Let me think… Ok, the obvious thing is just to ask the guy to go away, maybe he didn’t see us… ” He looks at you, you think he’s trying to be adult and in control as he gives you a strained smile.

You can feel your heart pounding in your chest, wondering now where this will lead…

“What are we going to do Tristan, we’re standing naked in this pool, and some weirdo just showed up. I’m getting scared…”

Your voice tails off. Not so much scared, as really nervous. You don’t mind being seen naked, but only by people you want to see you. It was going great with Tristan, what’s going to happen next?

- ♥︎ -

“Hey, excuse me. Would you mind leaving us alone please.” It sounds lame even to me, and if the guy hadn’t seen us before, he has now. He walks to the bank, and picks up our towels.

“Brilliant” I hear Julie hiss sarcastically. “That worked really well.” I turn to look at her, she’s looking at me, her face flushed.

“Hey, put those down!” I shout. “They’re ours.”

The guy looks out at us for what feels like an age. Finally he says “You and your girlfriend should come on out. Going to get real cold in there.”

Julie looks at me in horror. “No, absolutely no way. Not a chance.” she says, her voice small and quiet. “There is no way I’m walking out of this pool naked in front of… In front of him!”

“Um, look, she’s not my girlfriend…” Why am I telling him this?

“Yeah, right” he says. “Better come on out, whatever.”

I look at you. “I don’t know Julie, I think we might have to…”

“Oh god Tristan. I’m naked!” Her voice trembling slightly.

“Yeah, so am I. Look, let’s just get it over with. I’m sure once he’s had a good look he’ll just go away.” I’m so nervous about getting out of the pool naked with her my hardon has even subsided.

She’s just looking at me, her face flushed, breathing hard.

“Well, we can’t just stand in here all night” I say, “we’ll freeze. Come on, let’s get this over with.” I grab her hand and start leading her out of the pool. We’re waist deep before I realize that she’s already exposed. She has put her arm across her breasts. She looks nervous, her face is flushed.

As we step out, we cover ourselves with our hands as best we can. I look at her, see she’s looking at me also.

“Skinny dipping with someone who’s not your girlfriend, eh?” says the guy.

“No, it’s not like that…” I stammer.

“Well, it sure looks like you were about to kiss her just a moment ago. So you’re cheating on your girlfriend?”

“No, I…We’re…” I give in. “Ok, she’s my girlfriend” God knows I’m not going to tell him she’s my stepsister…

“Tristan!” She hisses.

“Well, that’s better then. In that case I think you should kiss her. Go on.”

“What. No, I, we…” I stammer.

“Aww, go on, show her how much you like her. I don’t want to spoil your fun.”

I look at Julie, she’s looking back at me, her eyes wide. I move to her and give her a quick kiss on the lips.

“There. Can we have our towels back now?”

“Oh, that wasn’t a proper kiss. She’s your girlfriend, show her how much you like her.”

I look at her again. I’m trembling, and I can see she’s looking right at me. “It’s Ok Julie, we should do this…” She says nothing, just looks at me, eyes wide.

I move to her, put my hands across her shoulders, just as I had in the pool, and move my lips to hers. I let them rest there, moving them gently, brushing them across hers, kissing them. It feels so good. I can taste her breath. I break away then repeat, letting my lips linger on hers. I can feel a stirring in my groin… Damn, how am I getting hard at a time like this when I’m so nervous, but she’s naked, gorgeous…

“Better?” I say to the guy without taking my eyes off Julie. I’m trying to hide my growing hardon from him, which means letting Julie see it clearly. I blush, and the thought that she can see me like this is turning me on even more.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:49 PM   #12
krypton

Enjoyable story, hope to read more!
Old 02-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 11

You try not to be too obvious, but you are giving him a really good look. Oh wow, it looks nice, just like you imagined it. You hold your arms around you, but looking at his cock clearly stiffening is giving you goose bumps, and a very nice feeling between your legs. You kind of wish you could be stroking it by now, but what are you supposed to do with this weirdo standing there? You’re not sure what to do, even though you know what you want to do.

“Better, yeah, but still not a proper kiss, is it. Not the way a guy kisses his girlfriend.”

Tristan looks at you again. “I’m going to kiss you properly Julie” he says quietly. “Is that Ok? It’ll be alright.” You are standing there, clenching your arms around you, trying to hide your nudity and blushing at the thoughts running through your mind. Your eyes are wide open. You so wanted this to happen, the kiss, the hardon… Now it’s here though, you are trembling. You’re not sure whether from nerves or arousal. Or both? You nod your head slowly.

He leans in, puts his arms around you, kissing your lips. He pushes his tongue gently out. At first you resist, but then relent. His tongue runs gently across your teeth, then pushes in against your tongue. His hands roam across your back. One hand drops down and strokes your naked bottom. You release your hands and wrap them around him, pushing your breasts into his chest. God this feels good.

You’re nervous now that what you’ve been fantasizing about is actually happening. You weren’t sure you should let him put his tongue in just like that, but then you realized you did want it. And everything changed, you felt like you were melting, your eyes closed, you felt his body against yours. Not just his body, but his erection was pressing right into your belly. You are so turned on, the kiss, seeing and now feeling his hard cock against your skin, the feeling of his hand stroking your naked bottom. You are still throbbing with anticipation, have been all along.

- ♥︎ -

I break away and she quickly covers herself again. Again without turning to the guy, hoping he can’t see my hardon, even though she obviously can, and she seems to be looking at it intently, I mutter.

“Now can we have our towels. Please, just leave us alone. You’ve had your fun.”

“Well, seems like you’re having fun boy. I think your girlfriend is going to want to help you out with that. Seems like she likes the look of it” Oh god, he’s noticed she’s looking at my hardon…

I breath in sharply, horrified, worried how she will react.

- ♥︎ -

Your jaw drops open. Seriously, he wants me to jerk him off? Fuck, you are shaking, your mind flashes back to last nights fantasy and you remember cumming, thinking of doing just this, and you know you really want to. But now, in front of this weirdo? But what if you don’t, you’re frightened about what he might do. Oh god, suddenly you go cold imagining him beating Tristan up and raping you. Oh no, please… Anything but that. You breath in sharply.

“It’s Ok Tristan” you say quietly.

He looks at you, breathing heavily… “You don’t have to do this Julie… If you don’t want to…”

“It’s Ok, I’ve done it before.” You blush and you look at the ground. Without looking at the guy, looking straight at Tristan you say, “You want me to jerk him off?”

“Aww, no need to go that far sweetheart, just tease him a bit. You know, make him feel real good…”

Well, you do kind of like doing that. At the same time there’s a sense of disappointment that you’re not going to make him cum, you’d like to see that, you’d really liked the look of his erect cock, would like to see it spurting cum… You step towards him, uncovering your body as you do. You reach down with your left hand and cup his balls, stroking them. Your right hand strokes his chest, runs gently down, across his tummy, finally wrapping gently around him, and you start to slowly stroke.

You can tell he’s already very close to cumming. You squeeze him, holding it back. “It’s Ok Tristan, just relax, I’ll be very gentle, you won’t cum.” Your hand strokes ever so slowly up and down him. He gulps and nods.

- ♥︎ -

It feels awesome. She really has done this before, I guess it must be with her boyfriend, Bobby. She’s looking down at my cock as she strokes me, her face is flushed, her breathing shallow and fast.

“I don’t think I can hold out much longer Julie” I whisper. She smiles, and grips my cock again, holding my imminent orgasm. Then she starts to slowly stroke again. I moan, my knees are shaking.

- ♥︎ -

You are really enjoying doing this. You love the feeling of bringing him right to the edge, then cutting off the orgasm. Oh well, would be so much better if the pervy weirdo wasn’t calling the shots, but masturbating him was something you’ve been fantasizing about for a while now, and here you are getting to do it. You can tell that he likes the feeling of your hands on his cock, and for sure you are very turned on doing this, no question, your pussy is throbbing, your nipples almost painfully erect. Now you really, really want to make him cum, but doing that before the weirdo says it’s Ok, if he ever does say that, is too risky. You don’t want to make him angry…

“It’s Ok Tristan.” you whisper to him. “We’ll just do what he wants, we can’t risk making him mad at us.”

He looks at you, his eyes wide, and nods. “Ok Julie. Are you going to be Ok?”

You nod shyly, and look up at him. “I really like you Tristan, so it’ll be Ok.” You blush and look down.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 03:39 PM   #14
Whispering Dom

Part 12

“Ok kids, that’s enough.” She stops stroking me and steps away, smiling shyly at me. She doesn’t seem to bother covering up. My brain is swirling.

“Well boy, looks like she knows how to handle you hey. Tell me sweetheart, where else does your boyfriend kiss you?”

She looks at me as she casually replies… “Oh, everywhere. Nowhere’s off limits, is it Tristan?” I look at her, eyes wide.

“Well, show me boy. She’s given you a good time, isn’t it right that you return the favor?”

I move towards her. She’s smiling nervously at me. “Where do you want me to kiss you Julie?” I whisper.

“Why don’t you start with my breasts Tristan.” she says, blushing. Start? I swallow hard, then lean forward and start to kiss her breasts. So smooth, so nice, and of course I am drawn to her nipples. I flick them with my tongue, one by one, then suck gently. They are already fully erect, and I let my tongue run softly over them. I close my lips around them, sucking on them gently while my hands caress the soft mounds her breasts. I hear her moan quietly and feel her grab my head, holding me down. Her hands stroke through my hair, and I can feel her body trembling.

“She’s got a cute ass boy. Gonna give that a kiss too?”

I look up at her. Shocked it’s been suggested and worried how she might react. She’s looking at me, blushing, I can feel my own face flushing hot.

“Well?” I whisper.

“Do you want to?” she whispers back. I don’t even realize I nodded, but I did, I mean it’s a really nice bottom.

“Sure, I guess… If you don’t mind”

“I guess not” she says, swallowing hard.

I kneel down, put my hands on her waist and slowly turn her around. I kiss each butt cheek, so smooth and silky. Again, little butterfly kisses all over her bottom. I’m getting into it, start to kiss up and down her butt crack. I moan quietly to myself, remembering the glimpse I’d got of it earlier, and now so turned on to be putting my lips on it. It feels so naughty, but so good.

Lost in my own arousal, gently I pull her butt cheeks apart. Everything is revealed, her jewel of an asshole. I can’t believe I’m doing this, never done it before but it’s pure lust, and I press my face between her cheeks and hesitantly I kiss it. I hear her gasp, I don’t know if it’s shock or pleasure, then I feel her spread her legs slightly and bend forward a little giving me better access. I guess it was pleasure then.

- ♥︎ -

You gasp as you feel his lips on your asshole. Nobody has ever done that to you before. You’d have never imagined you’d have liked it either, but here, with Tristan, it feels incredible. You love how exposed you feel, love the fact that he is having access to even the most hidden and private parts of your body. It feels really sexy, and you moan quietly with the pleasure.

- ♥︎ -

It feels so incredibly naughty, but my cock is throbbing, I must be enjoying it. My tongue pushes out and slowly I run it across and then around her asshole. I can’t believe how much I’m getting into this… And she is too I think, I can hear her panting, and see that she’s dropped a hand between her legs and is gently rubbing herself.

- ♥︎ -

“Good show boy, but that’s enough. I reckon sweetheart owes you something, no?” He has stopped his licking and you turn and look down at him kneeling on the grass. His face is flushed red and he’s panting as he lifts his eyes to look at you. What now?

“Well sweetheart, you gonna suck his cock?” You are flushed from him playing with your ass, but your mouth drops open. You hadn’t imagined this. When Bobby had made you suck his cock you hadn’t liked it at all, and it hadn’t been part of your fantasy with Tristan. But you know you are going to do it. Well, at least you like his cock. You gulp, and nod. “Ok…” you say, very quietly.

You help him up from his knees then drop slowly to yours. You take his cock in your hands and stroke it. It really is nice, you like it a lot. That helps. You dip your head and kiss the tip. It tastes salty, precum you guess from your earlier edging. Slowly and gently you let your lips part and let him slide into you. You hear him gasp as he feels the warm wetness of your mouth envelop him.

You gag slightly, and remember to breath through your nose. It actually tastes Ok, you think. You experiment, sucking, kissing and licking, swirling your tongue round it, and this time, you find that having a cock in your mouth is not all bad, in fact it’s really very, very nice. You feel powerful, and you even imagine that it would be something to feel him cum in your mouth. You’re not sure, but hey, the idea doesn’t make you scared. In fact, the throbbing in your pussy suggests quite the opposite!

You are sliding your mouth slowly up and down him. He has put his hands in your hair, stroking you. You can feel his cock twitching in your mouth and know that if you keep sucking him you will get to find out exactly what it feels like having a guy cum in your mouth. You lift your head slowly up and off him…

“He’s going to cum if I keep doing this. Is that what you want?” You are conflicted, you think you want it now, want to feel his cum spurting into your mouth, but the way things have been so far, you’re not sure he should be cumming yet, and if he does, and the weirdo’s not finished with his fun, what might he do to you?

“No, not yet, he hasn’t earned that. Boy, time you returned your girlfriends favor.”
Old 02-24-2020, 11:59 AM   #15
Whispering Dom

Part 13

I don’t get it straight away, my brain is fuddled from all the incredible sensations I’m feeling. I can’t believe she’s so experienced, I thought she was just a little kid. I look down at her, questioning.

- ♥︎ -

You look up at him, your face flushed, breathing heavily. You shrug, but it seems pretty obvious to you. “I think you should go down on me Tristan.” You can’t really believe you just said that, but this whole experience is getting weirder by the minute. You’ve never felt so turned on in your life. You’ve been on the edge of cumming yourself for quite some time. From when you’d been masturbating him, and when he’d had been rimming you, to having his cock in your mouth, your own pussy has been screaming out for release as it is right now. You feel almost like you’re drunk, or drugged or something. This is way beyond anything you’ve felt before.

- ♥︎ -

Of course I should I think, and perversely, I can’t think of anything I’d rather do. I sigh and join her kneeling on the grass. “It’s Ok Julie, I want to, don’t worry. I mean, I really like you… It’ll be Ok…” My voice tails off and I blush, knowing I’ve given away my feelings towards her.

She smiles at me, seemingly happy with what I just admitted. “It’s Ok Tristan, and I like you too…” She blushes, so cute. “It’s Ok, you should do it.”

I nod, then put my hands on her shoulders and gently push her down onto her back on the grass. She doesn’t resist, and unbidden, she spreads her legs and I kneel between them.

I dip my head towards her pussy. I kiss it gently. She is dripping, and I have the presence of mind to realize that she’s very aroused. I run my tongue up and down her lips, then slide it between them and up to her clit, she gasps loudly, spasms and arches her back. I start to lap at her hungrily. She tastes wonderful, and the juices of her arousal are like a drug getting me high. I feel light headed as I move my tongue and mouth hungrily around her pussy, probing. She is moaning loudly, and I suspect she must be close to cumming. I wait for the command to stop, but as long as it doesn’t come I’m going to keep going, it feels so good here between her legs, and I want to make her cum more than I’ve ever wanted anything. My face is wet with her juices and her hips are bucking. I can hear her moaning and whispering “yes Tristan, yes”. It spurs me on, I lick at her clit trying to bring her over the edge before I am stopped.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god… It feels so good. Nobody’s done this to you before, at least not in a way you enjoyed. Bobby never seemed to want to go there, and when you let one of his buddies try it was a total, awkward failure, and you’d given up almost immediately. So, you’d never realized that a guy would actually like doing this, you assumed guys simply didn’t like the taste… Clearly though, Tristan does. You can hear and feel his arousal, and know it’s all because of you. And his lips and tongue seem to know exactly where to go, and what to do! You had gasped and almost came as his tongue first lapped at your clit, already so sensitive, and every time his lips kiss at your pussy and his tongue probes you, you get a spasm like an electric shock.

All of this is too much for your already highly aroused and agitated state, and you can feel your orgasm building fast. You are waiting for him to be told to stop, know you are going to be so frustrated. You’re going to cry when that happens, that’s for sure. But he hasn’t, and maybe, just maybe Tristan will be allowed to finish and you’ll get to cum. It’s going to be intense, no question, you are so turned on.

You moan loudly as you feel his tongue pushing into your pussy, your hips spasm and you cum hard.

- ♥︎ -

And it happens. She cums. It’s wonderful, my face is wet from her arousal and it’s like an aphrodisiac, turning me on even more. Her body heaves and bucks for what seems like an age, and I keep licking and kissing her, drawing every last ounce of orgasm. Finally she subsides and lays back panting.

I lift my face up from between her legs. I too am panting. Her tummy and breasts are heaving, and her head is thrown back, her face flushed and smiling. I lift myself up and crawl slowly over her. She looks stunning, gorgeous, and I lean in and kiss her, her mouth opens to receive me. Our bodies glisten with sweat as I caress her breasts.

Suddenly I realize the tip of my cock feels wet and warm. It is resting against her pussy. I hesitate. She smiles and pushes up, starting to take me inside her. I push gently. It feels so good as it slides slowly into her.

“Are you sure?” I gasp. Julie nods, her flushed face smiling up at me. “Yes, I want this Tristan.” and she moans quietly as I slide into her.

Slowly I start to fuck her. I can’t really believe I’m here doing this, but it feels incredible. Our faces are just inches from each other, our eyes locked as we move in a slow, sensuous rhythm, I caress her face with one hand, feel her breath on my face. Her eyes close for a moment, then open again to look at me.

I’m going to cum. I can feel it building, and I think she can too. She’s panting and moaning quietly and I think she may cum again too. I do all I can to hold out long enough to let her share this orgasm. I so want her to cum again. My muscles are tensed with the exertion of holding my own orgasm back, giving her time to climax. Her breathing is fast and shallow, her face flushed with pleasure, she’s moaning quietly.

- ♥︎ -

Oh god, you cannot believe how turned on you still are, despite having had probably the most powerful orgasm of your life! Feeling Tristan inside you is incredible, much better than your finger last night as you fantasized about doing just this. Tristan is panting hard, and you look at his face, see him straining… To cum, or to hold out until you climax again? Which you are amazed to realize you are going to.

You are breathing hard and fast, your whole body tingling with desire and arousal. What’s happened so far has exceeded even your wildest fantasies. You even wish that you’d been able to taste his cum… You lift your legs up and wrap them around Tristan, you are moaning with pleasure and desire, so close to orgasming again. You thrust your hips into him, feeling him fill you, feeling your climax building fast. Your eyes are open wide, looking at Tristan’s face. You cry out quietly as your orgasm breaks…

- ♥︎ -

She cums again with a spasm and a small cry, and as she does, I pull out and let the cum from my pent up orgasm shoot in spurts across her tummy and breasts.

It takes minutes for us both to recover. I am stroking and kissing her face. She giggles, it’s so cute and vulnerable, my heart melts. I go to kiss her mouth, but for a moment she holds me back. I’m hurt, suddenly worried, did I do something wrong? But she just scoops up some of my cum from her breast and puts it into her mouth and makes a show of swallowing it, smiling all the time, then beckons me to kiss her.

We lay there for an age, bodies tight together. It feels so good. Suddenly I get a jarring sensation as I realize that this most intimate moment was shared with an intruder. I’m angry, feel defiled and dirty, I look over my shoulder, I’m ready to scream at him…

Our camp site is empty, our towels lay where we had left them on the bank by the pool. It is silent as the light fades and evening falls. I look at Julie, and she lifts herself up onto her elbows and looks, smiling at the empty space and kisses me softly on the lips.

“Perhaps we should take one last swim Tristan, get ourselves cleaned up.” She giggles as she indicates my cum on her body.

I nod. “Yes, I guess we should, then probably get some sleep.”

“Mmm, maybe” she says with a grin as she stands up and I watch as she walks naked to the water’s edge.

The End
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk