Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 AM   #1
smolbean923

Default 19F New Member

Hello all I am looking for dares to make my night more interesting. I work 3rd shift and have the night off so I am looking for dares to keep me up and busy until morning.
Limits: blood, permanent, public, family, pee (except in my diaper), scat, pictures and video

Kik: smolbean923

I do not have any toys but my daddy can buy some if needed
smolbean923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:42 AM   #2
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Where do you work? What sort of things do you have access to?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:47 AM   #3
smolbean923

I work at a gas station.
And Im at home for the night, so I have access to household items, a lot of snow if you want to torture me, and the toys in my signature.
Limits: blood, permanent, public, family, pee (except in my diaper), scat, pictures and video

Old 01-21-2019, 01:26 AM   #4
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Snow its intresting.
Put your Bathtube or shower full with snow.
make a snowball and put it in your pussy.
make a second one for your mouth.when both holes are full sit in the snow and put snow on your nipples and let it melt.
Edge 1 time and then
Spank your pussy 25 times.
Spank your ass 50 times
Spank each titt 25 times.
Yiu can go out of the tube and edge 1 time again and repeat the spanks.
When the snow in your mouth and pussy are melted you can go back in the tube and can cum.
When you must break up before you don't allowed to cum and get a punishment.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:27 AM   #5
Bratty_Princess

Listen up you little slut, this is what you are going to do.
First I want you to put the biggest thing you can fit in butt in. Next, do the same for your pussy. Feeling full yet? Good! Now grab two thongs and a bra and put then in a bra-connection wedgie. Now go to bed and have a ‘good’ night of sleep. You probably will wake up a few times but do not dare to renove anything! You wanted to suffer, so you WILL BE SUFFERING!!!
Bratty_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:41 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

Make a snowman, then dress wearing skirt, go out to the snowman with your dildo, place the dildo on him at the right height, raise your skirt and give him a fuck that makes him melt. Once you had your snowman orgasm, go back home, strip naked, plug your pussy and ass with the biggest plugs, and take a long warm shower (or bath, if you have a bathtub), to recover from cold and relax after the good fuck.

Time for some milk befor egoing to bed: prepare yourself a bowl of warm milk, wear your kitten outfit and lick all of your milk from the bowl on the floor. The kitten should be happy now, so lay on the floor and edge a couple of times.

It's time to go on bed now, and to sleep there must be silence, so put on your ball gag, and since with it on you look like a nasty girl, complete the outfit with a sheer pantyhose or stockings and the sluttiest thong you own (i hope you'll enjoy the feeling of nyloned legs against the bed sheets...), a belt around your chest to squeeze your tits, and again the biggest plugs in ass and pussy.

Put your dildo under the pillow and lay in your bed, and enjoy for half an hour the feeling of being a nasty little girl in bed... not wearing exactly a night pajama, isn't it? During the first half hour you're allowed to touch and tease yourself, avoiding absolutely to touch your clit. After half an hour you'll be allowed to touch your clit and must edge once. After you've been in bed for an hour you can remove the gag or one of the plugs, the one of your choice.

You'll spend the next hour teasing and touching yourself and edging two times, at the end of the second hour you'll remove one of the two remaining toys, then will go on for the third hour edging three times, at the end you'll remove the third toy and will edge four times in the fourth hour.

Then reach the dildo under your pillow, and for the next four hours you'll edge 5, 6 7, and 8 times for each hour sucking the dildo or using it in ass (no pussy insertion). After 8 hours in bet it's time to get out, then you'll take off your slutty outfit and prepare and dress for the day, once you'll be fully dressed you could fuck your pussy with the dildo and have an orgasm.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 04:54 AM   #7
smolbean923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratty_Princess View Post
Listen up you little slut, this is what you are going to do.
First I want you to put the biggest thing you can fit in butt in. Next, do the same for your pussy. Feeling full yet? Good! Now grab two thongs and a bra and put then in a bra-connection wedgie. Now go to bed and have a ‘good’ night of sleep. You probably will wake up a few times but do not dare to renove anything! You wanted to suffer, so you WILL BE SUFFERING!!!
I do not own any thongs and since I work 3rd shift I really can't go without sleep.
I can do another dare on my next night off, however. Which is tomorrow night.

Old 01-27-2019, 05:50 AM   #8
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolbean923 View Post
I work at a gas station.
And Im at home for the night, so I have access to household items, a lot of snow if you want to torture me, and the toys in my signature.
Okay so this is based on the re-enactment of a picture so basically I want you to go out onto your balcony/in snow wearing only a bikini. First make a snow angel laying on your back, then you’ve got to find some fresh snow. Remove your bikini top and fall onto it on your front side. Hopefully your titties leave an impression on the presses snow

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-27-2019, 05:57 AM   #9
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolbean923 View Post
Hello all I am looking for dares to make my night more interesting. I work 3rd shift and have the night off so I am looking for dares to keep me up and busy until morning.
Okay here’s another one for you. Enjoy lots of water before your shift and then put in the largest plug which you can fit in your pussy and ass. Now wear your diapers and get onto your shift.

For every person who comes in, you need to drink some water. (I don’t know how often people come kn during your shift so I’m leaving it up to you. But drink enough water to want to pee)

Naturally you can only go in your diapers, but here’s the catch. Once you go in your diapers, you must increase/double the amount of water you drink per customer AND you’re only allowed to change the diaper once you’re home.

Additionally (this is optional):
- drink one glass every half hour regardless of whether somebody came in or not
- wear a ball gag the entire time. Remove it only when a customer is nearing the shop/entering. (I’m sure you have cameras to time this perfectly )
- lock your pants/jeans with a padlock and leave the keys to it at home so you cannot change your diapers until you’re home! (Naturally keep a spare key in your purse/bag!)

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-27-2019, 06:18 PM   #10
smolbean923

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay so this is based on the re-enactment of a picture so basically I want you to go out onto your balcony/in snow wearing only a bikini. First make a snow angel laying on your back, then you’ve got to find some fresh snow. Remove your bikini top and fall onto it on your front side. Hopefully your titties leave an impression on the presses snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay here’s another one for you. Enjoy lots of water before your shift and then put in the largest plug which you can fit in your pussy and ass. Now wear your diapers and get onto your shift.

For every person who comes in, you need to drink some water. (I don’t know how often people come kn during your shift so I’m leaving it up to you. But drink enough water to want to pee)

Naturally you can only go in your diapers, but here’s the catch. Once you go in your diapers, you must increase/double the amount of water you drink per customer AND you’re only allowed to change the diaper once you’re home.

Additionally (this is optional):
- drink one glass every half hour regardless of whether somebody came in or not
- wear a ball gag the entire time. Remove it only when a customer is nearing the shop/entering. (I’m sure you have cameras to time this perfectly )
- lock your pants/jeans with a padlock and leave the keys to it at home so you cannot change your diapers until you’re home! (Naturally keep a spare key in your purse/bag!)

Okay, so obviously you didn't read my limits.

Public is a huge no. I'm not going outside while doing dares. I'm not doing dares at work. No.
As for me being at work, I have 16 hours worth of work to do in 8 hours, while ringing up customers bc nobody else knows how to properly do their job. Even if I was willing to do dares at work, I don't have time to fuck around and drink a glass of water every half hour.
And as for the people who are like "oh since theres snow outside, let's have you go out wearing nothing, and/or sit you in a giant tub of snow" It is below zero with windchill here. Bundled up in heavy coat, hat, pants, etc, and being outside for longer than 5-10 minutes can give you frostbite.
I have no desire to be put in physical danger because you guys don't want to use common sense when giving dares.

The following 3 users say Thank You to smolbean923 for this post:
Old 01-28-2019, 07:56 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Put in your tail plug, put on your collar and kitty ears. Fill up one of your pet bowls with a liquid of your choice. Drink it all like a cat and time how long it took you. For every 30 seconds you must edge. Once those are done, for every minute it took you must orgasm.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:48 AM   #12
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

I know the feeling I used to work 3rd shift at a gas station too how about this for a good way to stay up the next time you have a day off you are to be naked and make yourself cum 10 times before you can go to bed with 3 edges in between each one

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 10:54 AM   #13
Everill
getDare Devil

How bust is the third shift. If it's not too busy then you could take your dildo with you and attempt to ride it while at work.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 04:34 AM   #14
smolbean923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
How bust is the third shift. If it's not too busy then you could take your dildo with you and attempt to ride it while at work.
Are you serious, dude? If I knew how to ban you from my post i would. Gtfo

The following user says Thank You to smolbean923 for this post:
Old 01-30-2019, 04:51 AM   #15
Ivanhrozny

Make two snowballs and get a bowl or something. On your bed get naked, put in your tail plug. Put the snowballs on your nipples for as long as you can handle. Then put the snowballs in the bowl, put toothpaste on your cold nipples and then put clothespins on them. Play with your clit till you edge, then play with dildo till next edge and alternate it until the snowballs melt. After that free your nipples and give yourself a nice orgasm.

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
Ivanhrozny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk