Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-02-2020, 01:24 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Trip (The Slave Part 3)

This is the continuation (and final part) of my previous two Slave stories that you can find here and here. It’s not necessary to read the others if you don’t want to, but events in them are occasionally referenced in this story.

The perspective is different in this story, and it is written in the third person, he and she rather than I and you. It just felt better.

The Trip (The Slave Part 3)

Part 1

The girl stands by the open window, moonlight dappling her skin. She is naked, save for a thin gold chain wrapped around her neck, a single gold charm hanging from it. A gentle breeze drifts in from over the lagoon, fluttering the edges of the curtains, pulled aside. She looks out over the water, listens to it lapping softly against the deserted quayside below her. She lets her gaze wander up and down the stone promenade, searching.

The silence is noticeable. No cars, no bustle of city life despite the fact that she is in a city. She sighs quietly as she thinks back over the last few days. She lifts her right hand to her breast, lets her fingers caress the nipple. It quickly springs to attention, stiffening at her touch. She slides her hand to her other breast and repeats. Still the promenade below is deserted.

She lets her hand slip slowly down her body, fluttering over her stomach, rubbing over her smooth pubic mound, lingering. She spreads her legs a little, lets her fingers drift between them and moans quietly as she brushes her lips. She closes her eyes for a moment, lost in her own growing arousal.

She opens her eyes again, and inhales sharply. Below her now on the promenade a solitary figure, looking up at her window. At her. Her fingers have paused their gentle caress, and she looks down at the figure. She can feel her heart beating faster. The figure doesn’t move or look away, even though she is clearly looking straight at them. Her fingers resume their stroking, and she spreads her legs just a little wider, her arousal growing. She can feel her butt cheeks parting as her fingers move faster and she smiles. She lets out a quiet moan, not loud enough for the person below to hear, and slides a finger inside herself.

Pulling the finger back out she spreads the wetness around herself, her body trembling now with arousal. She closes her eyes again momentarily, thinking of him, and when she opens them, the figure is still there, still gazing up at her window, gazing at her. Her fingers move faster, the pleasure growing fast, she spreads her legs still wider, feels her climax building. She lets out another quiet moan of arousal and pleasure, still too quiet to be heard outside, even though her eyes are fixed on the figure below.

She’s going to cum. She is rubbing herself fast now, wanting the climax, the release. Wanting it for herself, but also for him… She closes her eyes. Her legs are shaking as she strains for her orgasm, and then it breaks. She cries out his name softly, knowing he can see and hear her. Her body jerking, she falls forward and reaches her free hand out to lean on the window sill as she continues to stroke, finishing, knowing he’s watching, picturing him in her mind, and when she opens them again, the promenade is deserted once more. The person has gone.

She lets her breathing calm. She casts a final glance up and down the promenade below, then turns from the window back to the room, and looks at the man sitting up in the bed, looking at her. She walks slowly over to the bed and sits on it, looking at him.

“That was beautiful” he says quietly. “You are beautiful.” She lowers her eyes and smiles, can feel her face flushing gently. “He was there?” He asks. She nods.

“Yes.” She looks at him.

“Are you Ok?” he asks gently. She nods again.

“Yes I am. Really.” She smiles at him. “Are you?”

“I am, yes.” He’s looking at her, a faint smile on his lips.

“And you know that was for you…” She says, looking straight into his eyes. It’s not a question. He smiles again and nods at her.

“Yes, I do know that” he says.

“And that was the reason” she says. He’s looking at her.

“Yes, I know.” He says.

“And I want you to know that they will always be for you forever, no matter what…” She looks at him, and reaches up and touches the charm resting against her neck.

There is silence for a long moment, then he reaches out his hand and she takes it, climbing onto the bed and going to him. She snuggles against him and feels him kiss her hair. She puts her arms around him, holding him. They sit like that for a long while. Finally he speaks.

“Lie down” he says quietly, gently pushing her, and she complies. She watches as he leans over her and takes her hand, lifting it over her head and feels the handcuff snapped closed around her wrist, and she willingly lifts her other hand above her head for it too to be restrained. She lies there, looking up at him. He moves to straddle her, his erection pointing at her. She lets her eyes take him in. He leans forward and strokes her breasts, and despite her recent orgasm her nipples spring instantly to attention at his touch. He strokes them gently then leans forward and flicks them with his tongue. She moans quietly with pleasure. He leans forward and kisses her mouth, she can feel his breath on her face, hear his arousal.

She feels him pushing her legs apart with his knees, and she willingly spreads them. Her back arches and she lets out a low moan as she feels him enter her. She sighs happily as she feels him sliding in and out of her, slowly, gently. She looks at his face, sees his eyes staring at her and she smiles. He starts to move faster, and she bucks her hips. She wants him to have his pleasure, she wants to feel his cum shooting inside her. She moves her hips in rhythm with his thrusting and feels her own arousal growing fast.

She knows he’s close, and she knows she is too. She knows the feel of him climaxing inside her will take her over the edge and she’ll cum again. She smiles.

“Oh Tay” she hears him whisper.

“Harry…” she sighs quietly, and feels him cum, and just as she knew it would, she feels her own climax break with a gentle shudder.

They lie together as he softens inside her. She wishes she could put her arms around him, hold him, but she cannot. Her hands are cuffed above her head. Still she is happy. Finally he rolls off her, leans across to kiss her softly on the lips, then lies back, his breathing calming. She wonders whether her hands will be released. It doesn’t matter either way. She can hear his breathing slow and knows he’s asleep. She sighs again and closes her eyes and waits contentedly for sleep to take her.

Last edited by Whispering Dom; 06-02-2020 at 01:50 PM.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 06-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #2
Whispering Dom

Part 2

Taylor opens the door to the apartment and walks in. She goes into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water, then heads to the bathroom. It’s unseasonably hot, and she’d like to take a shower, but the bathroom door is closed and the shower is running. Obviously her roommate Michelle is home. She goes to her bedroom, kicks off her shoes and socks, then pulls off her jeans and top and changes into shorts and a t shirt.

She heads back out to the kitchen and takes another glass of water. She sits at the kitchen table and looks again at her phone. No messages, and again she checks her email. Nothing. Really? It’s Friday, is Harry not going to summon her to his apartment for the weekend? She hasn’t heard from him in a couple of days. She knows he’s busy at work, but still, she’s his sub… She contemplates sending him a text.

“Hi Taylor.” It’s Michelle. Taylor looks up at her and smiles. She likes her, she’s an easy going girl and they get on well together. Michelle has a towel wrapped round her, and another wrapped around her hair, freshly out of the shower.

“Hi Michelle. How’s things?”

“Good! Getting ready for my Friday night” she says with a laugh. “What are you doing this evening?” Taylor shrugs.

“I don’t know.” She looks at her phone again. “Nothing.”

“You’re more than welcome to come out with us. I’m sure Tom will have a few friends in tow.” Tom is Michelle’s new boyfriend.

“Oh, thanks, but no, I think I’ll take a rain check if that’s Ok.” Michelle shrugs.

“Well, whatever, and I’ll make sure that Tom puts something on next time he comes out to the kitchen in the morning…” She laughs. Taylor remembers very well how she’d come into the kitchen and found Tom (she didn’t know his name then) standing at the open fridge in all his naked glory. She’d stopped, and he’d turned to her, smiling and asked if she’d like some orange juice. She should have turned around and gone, but she had just stood there, as had he. He was obviously starting to get aroused, and with some embarrassment Taylor had suggested he get back to Michelle and then hurried back to her room.

“Yeah, that would probably be a good idea” she says attempting a smile. Michelle pauses for a moment and looks at her, then comes and sits next to her at the table.

“Can I ask you something Taylor?”

“Sure. What?”

“Why doesn’t your boyfriend ever come over here? You know, spend the night with you. You know it wouldn’t be a problem. I mean you’ve been together a while haven’t you?” Both girls blush lightly. “Sorry. I know it’s none of my business…” Taylor looks at her. How can she explain her relationship with Harry? He’s not really my boyfriend, he’s my Dom, I’m his sub? Would Michelle know what she was on about? Would she think she was weird? Taylor sighs…

“It’s a bit complicated…” She looks at Michelle.

“Right. Sorry, it’s none of my business.” She smiles at Taylor. “Look, like I said, if you change your mind, you’re welcome to come out with us. We’re probably just going for a drink. I’m sure your Harry is a really great guy and I’m not suggesting anything. But it is Friday night, and you’re an attractive woman, shouldn’t be staying in all alone.” She smiles at Taylor and gets up. “Anyway, I’d better go and get ready.” And she turns and walks out of the kitchen.

Taylor looks sadly at her phone again. Nothing. Perhaps Michelle is right, perhaps she’s giving too much to Harry. It’s been four years now, she’s given herself to him, and what does she have to show for it? Well, some pretty spectacular orgasms, that’s for sure, and experiences that she doubts Michelle will ever come close to having, but still… No, she adores Harry, and she knows he adores her. But still, it is Friday night, and at this rate, maybe she will be spending it home and alone.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom, turns on the shower, strips off her clothes and gets in, letting the water wash over her. She wonders where Harry is right now. At home in his apartment? In their playroom… With somebody else? No! She shouldn’t be thinking like that. He’s busy working, he’ll summon her when he’s ready. But she really wishes he would get on and do it… Just thinking about him is turning her on, thinking about the things he’s done with her, the way he’s played with her, used her, pushed her to do things she’d never have imagined doing. And the incredible sex she’s had as a result, the orgasms that turned her inside out.

She can feel a throbbing now between her legs. Fuck, just thinking about him turns her on like crazy. She has a real urge to masturbate. But she doesn’t want to, because she’s sure he’ll text, summoning her to him. She wants her orgasms to be for him, with him, and preferably by him. She gets out of the shower and towels herself dry, wraps the towel around her and heads back to her room. She sits on her bed, looking again at her phone, still nothing. There’s a gentle knocking on her door.

“Come in.” Michelle pops her head around the door.

“I’m heading out now Taylor.” She pauses. “Are you sure you don’t want to come along?” Taylor shakes her head. Michelle sighs. “OK. Well, have a good evening…” she smiles at her and closes the door. Taylor hears her leave the apartment.

She feels a tear roll down her cheek. Here she is, 26 years old, sitting at home alone on a Friday night, not knowing where her Dom is, wanting nothing more than to be with him, to make him happy, and to no doubt be made happy in the process. She wants to get up, run to the door, shout for Michelle to wait, throw some clothes on and go out and be a normal young person on a night out… But no, she knows that what she really wants is to be with Harry. She stifles a sob.

And then her phone pings. She looks at it. A message. From Harry! She can feel her heart racing.

‘Taylor. Come to the apartment. Harry.’

Yes! She flushes with excitement, drops the towel and starts rooting around for her clothes. Suddenly she stops. It’s Friday night. He just expected that she’d be at home, doing nothing but waiting for his command? She feels a pang of anger. Perhaps she should text him back, tell him she’s busy… No! She wants to see him. Fuck, this is so conflicted, but she wants him, wants to be his sub. She sighs. She gets her clothes together, then takes her phone and texts him back.

‘I’ll be there soon. :)’
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 3

Harry opens the door and ushers her inside. She looks at him expectantly. Ever since his text she’d been getting more aroused imagining what he’s going to do with her. She glances at the playroom door. She squirms slightly waiting for him to tell her to strip. She can’t wait to be naked for him. But nothing, he gestures for her to follow him and he walks to the living room and points her to the sofa. She sits down, sees a bottle of wine and two glasses on the coffee table and watches as he pours wine into the glasses and hands her one. He clinks her glass and takes a sip.

“How are you Tay?” he asks gently, looking down at her. Suddenly she’s mad, she’s frustrated, angry that he just seems to assume she puts her life on hold for him. She takes a gulp of the wine and puts the glass down. Looks at him.

“Honestly Harry?” She pauses, glaring up at him. “I’m not sure anymore. I’m not sure this is working.” She sees a look of surprise on his face, and he comes and sits next to her.

“What’s wrong Tay? Has something happened?” She’s getting more and more upset, close to tears.

“I don’t know… I didn’t know if you were going to text…” she lets out a sob. “I wanted you, but…” She bursts into tears and buries her face in her hands. She feels his hand on her leg, but pushes it angrily away. She sits sobbing into her hands for a long time. Finally, the sobs subside, and slowly she sits up, lifts her face from her hands and looks miserably at him. “I’m sorry… It’s just…” She sobs again.

He’s sitting, looking at her. She looks at him, her Dom. She feels a surge of panic, has she broken something between them. She can feel her heart racing. She knows she wants him, needs him.

“It’s Ok” he says quietly. “I’m sorry I didn’t text sooner. I really have been busy at work. Look, I have something I wanted to tell you…” Again she feels a surge of panic. Is he going to tell her it’s over, that he’s found another sub? She’s trembling.

“What is it?” She asks quietly. She sees him shake his head.

“No, I’ll tell you tomorrow. Look, why don’t you go to bed, get some sleep, we’ll talk tomorrow.” She looks at him miserably. This is awful. She sighs.

“Maybe I should just go…”

“No!” His voice is quiet, but it’’s not a suggestion. It’s her Dom giving her a command. She looks down at her hands resting on her legs.

“Ok Harry. If that’s what you want.” She looks up at him, see’s him nod. She waits, wondering whether he’ll use her first, perhaps tell her to strip and then go to the bedroom. She’s only ever been naked in the living room once, the first time she came to the apartment, yet suddenly she hopes he will. She wants to be naked in here, in front of Harry, obviously, but also potentially exposed to the world outside through the windows because he has told her to. The thought takes her by surprise.

“Yes” he says. “Go on, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She gets up slowly, and with a final look at Harry she walks to his bedroom. She’s confused, conflicted. She wants him so very much, wants to be used by him, controlled by him. The fact that he’s told her to stay the night must be a sign that he’s not moving on from her, hasn’t lost interest in her, found a new submissive to play with. But then why isn’t he using her? Why has he just told her to go to bed? This must be one of the very few times she’ll have been at his apartment and not been used, or will he use her when he comes to join her in his bed?

She sighs unhappily, but she’s his sub, she’ll do as he commands. She strips her clothes off and climbs into the bed. She curls up, wishing he were beside her, she wants something, anything, even just a touch. Again she has the strangest urge to get out of bed and go naked to him, to stand in the window, exposed. It’s so strange. She feels like crying again, but she doesn’t, just lays there miserably waiting for her Dom.

Harry watches her walk to the bedroom. He pours some more wine into his glass then gets up and walks to the big picture windows and gazes out at the street. He takes a sip of his wine. He’d been expecting something like this for a while now. He loves what he has with Taylor, but for sure it can be difficult, he knows how much she needs the attention. For some time he’s considered suggesting she move in with him, but he’s always held back, unsure how that would affect the dynamic of what they have. Much as he adores her, he wants the excitement of their play, the build up of arousal and tension, and he’s unsure how that might be undermined if they lived together as a ‘normal’ couple. And he knows, has known since they started, that she needs to be submissive.

He drinks some more of his wine. Well, he’ll see how things pan out. He has plans for something new, things cannot stay the same for ever, maybe this will be the catalyst. She had looked so sad and vulnerable, he had wanted her badly just then. But while he never liked to see her sad, he’s going to take control, not react blindly to her emotions. He puts his glass back on the table and walks to the bedroom. She’s laying in the bed, curled up, breathing softly. Good, she’s asleep. He’s not sure he could have resisted her had she been awake, he’d have wanted to have her. To make her cum. He loves seeing her orgasm.

He quietly strips his clothes off, and gently climbs in beside his naked sub, careful not to wake her. Time for that in the morning.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

Part 4

She opens her eyes, remembering where she is. She stretches and smiles, she’d been dreaming of Harry. Then she remembers last night and her heart sinks. She moves her head, and sees Harry next to her. He’d come to bed and not woken her? Again a surge of panic. She doesn’t think they’ve ever spent the night together and not had sex. How could he get into bed with his naked sub and not use her?

He’s already awake, and she can see him looking at her, smiling.

“How are you feeling this morning Tay?” he asks quietly. She sighs.

“I’m sorry about last night Harry. I don’t know what happened…” Oh, this is horrible.

“It’s Ok” he says, still smiling. He reaches over and strokes her face softly, then his hand slips down and he pulls the sheet off her, revealing her naked body. She feels a tremble of excitement, sees him looking at her naked and exposed body. He’s going to use her, to fuck her perhaps. “Cum for me Taylor.” She looks at him.

“Now? Like this?” She sees him nod. She swallows hard. She’s masturbated for him often, it’s something she finds deeply submissive, pleasuring herself in front of him, for him. Of course she loves it when it’s him pleasuring her, but being made to masturbate in front of him feels very different.

But she’ll do it, of course. She lets her hand slip slowly down her body, rubbing her trimmed pubic hair, and then down, between her legs. She gasps lightly as her fingers touch her lips, and she spreads her legs. She never takes her eyes off Harry, she can see him gazing at her, a smile playing on his lips. She starts to stroke, it feels so wonderfully exposed to be naked and touching herself intimately for him, she’s getting very turned on.

She rubs herself faster, moans quietly with arousal. She wants to cum, wants to cum for Harry. A part of her still wishes it was his hand touching her, but even though it’s not, she’s sharing this orgasm with him, it will be for him. Her breathing is getting shallow, she sees him gazing at her and she moans again, louder this time.

She can feel her climax building, her body is trembling with pleasure and anticipation of release. She keeps her eyes fixed on Harry. She is so close now, she feels her hips bucking, and then it breaks, and with a cry she cums.

She lays there, breathing heavily. He’s looking at her smiling. Is he going to make her jerk him off now? Is he going to fuck her? She knows he’ll be hard, be wanting his own release.

“Go and take a shower Taylor.” What? She looks at him, surprised. Her breathing is calming. Or is he going to join her in the shower?

“Now?” She asks. He nods. “Aren’t you going to cum? Don’t you want me to…” She sees him shake his head.

“No. I want you to go and shower. Oh, and I want you to shave.” She’s so confused. In all the years she’s been his sub he’s never asked her to shave. She’s always kept her pubic hair neat and trimmed for him. She assumed he liked it. She doesn’t mind, she’ll do it, but she doesn’t really understand why he’s telling her to do it now.

She gets up from the bed, walks to the bedroom door and turns to look again at Harry. He’s sitting up in the bed, the sheet covering him, his erection obvious under it. He’s looking at her, smiling. She so wants to touch him, to be allowed to make him cum, but she’s not. In a daze she walks to the bathroom. She turns the shower on, then sees shaving creme and a razor by the sink, Harry must have bought them and left them there for her. She picks them up, and steps into the shower.

She walks back towards the bedroom, naked.

“Taylor. Come here.” Harry’s voice is calling from the living room. She walks to the door and looks in. He’s standing, dressed now, by the windows. She hesitates at the door. She remembered last night wanting to be on display. She can’t figure out why, while she’s never been shy or ashamed of her body, she’s never really been an exhibitionist. But last night she had wanted to stand naked by the windows, on view to her Dom and anybody else who happened to be looking. She swallows hard, steps in the door, and hesitates, not so sure anymore. Harry stands there looking at her. She’s trembling.

“Must I Harry?” she asks in a small voice. “I’m naked…”

“I know you are” he says. “I can see that” and he smiles, looking at her now cleanly shaven crotch. There’s a long pause as they look at each other. “I think you should Taylor. I want you to. Come to me.”

She sucks in a breath, trembling harder now she takes small, hesitant steps towards him. She can start to see out the window herself now, and her eyes dart around looking for signs of life. She looks at Harry, standing, waiting for her, can feel her face flushing, with embarrassment or excitement, she’s not sure. She takes another deep breath, then walks to him, putting her arms around him, holding him between her and the window. She knows he can turn her around any time he likes, and she waits for it, fearful yet strangely excited.

She feels his hands stroking her hair, down her back and stroking her butt cheeks. She presses herself close to him. She feels him kissing the top of her head.

“Good girl Taylor.” She looks up at him. “You’re a wonderful sub, and you’re beautiful…” She blushes but smiles happily. She had worried that she might have broken something last night, but it seems not.

“Thank you Harry” she says quietly and squeezes her arms tighter around him. Suddenly she feels him unclasp her hands, and he steps away from her, and walks towards the door, leaving her naked and exposed by the windows. She gasps, but stands there frozen, looking back at him. He pauses by the door, looks at her.

“Come to the bedroom now Taylor.” She nods quickly, about to turn and step towards him. Then she stops, and looks out the window. There are people in the street, but they aren’t looking up at her in the window. She feels a strange pang of disappointment, then turns back towards Harry, and walks from the room.

“Let’s go out to the cafe. We can have a coffee, and I’ll tell you what I was going to tell you last night.” he says as they cross the hallway to the bedroom. She’d completely forgotten about that, and in any case, she’s surprised and confused, she was sure that he was taking her to the bedroom to fuck her, to cum himself. But if it’s what he wants…

“Ok. I’ll get dressed.”

“I have clothes for you to wear Taylor.” She looks at him. Well, it’s not the first time he’s got things for her to wear. He seems to enjoy dressing her up from time to time. She nods.

In the bedroom, he goes to the closet, opens it and pulls things out, hands them to her. She takes them and looks. It’s the same short blue skirt and light t shirt he had made her wear the first time he’d taken her to the cafe. For a moment she wonders whether he’s going to make her put in his remote controlled vibe, and she shivers slightly with anticipation. But he just stands there looking at her. She pulls the t shirt over her head, then slips the skirt around her waist. She adjusts them and looks at Harry.

“Do you have the panties Harry?” she asks, but sees him shake his head.

“No panties Taylor. Just shoes. You’re going like that.” She looks at him. She feels like she’s practically naked! But she nods her head in acceptance, and slips her shoes on her feet.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 06-15-2020, 12:53 PM   #5
Whispering Dom

Part 5

They walk to the cafe. Harry occasionally slips his hand up her skirt, squeezing her bottom. It’s both arousing and irritating how he does this to her in public. She feels so very exposed, but it feels good. He tells her to sit at a table outside while he goes in to get coffee. She feels the sun on her skin, her arms and legs, looks down and sees her nipples poking lightly at the t shirt. But the feeling between her legs, the air caressing her naked and exposed pussy, is turning her on a lot. She looks around, wondering whether it’s obvious, whether other people might be able to tell she is so exposed. But nobody is paying her any attention.

Harry comes out with the coffees. He sits down, smiles at her.

“Feeling good?” he asks. She nods, blushing slightly, and hoping that he isn’t going to call attention to her lack of clothing.

“So Tay, what I was going to tell you last night…” She feels another small pang of regret for her outburst. He’s smiling at her. “I want to take you on a short trip.” She looks at him in surprise.

“You mean a vacation?”

“I guess so, a holiday, sort of.” He pauses. “But there’s more to it than that.”

“Where are we going?” she asks.

“Italy.” Again she’s surprised. When he’d said it, she’d expected it would be to England, after all, that’s where he’s from, and she’d thought it would be perhaps to meet his friends, or even family.

“Well, that sounds nice I guess” she says. She has thoughts of them sitting on a beach, doing touristy things, all nice, but she also has an uneasy feeling that it’s all a bit vanilla, a bit bland. She looks at him, sees him studying her intently.

“But like I said, there’s a reason I want to take you there.” She looks at him, waiting to hear the reason. “I’ve been chatting with someone. Online.” She feels a surge of panic. He has found another sub, and this vacation is just a parting gift? “We’ve decided it might be fun to play together.” Her heart sinks and she feels awful. When had he lost interest in her, decided he wanted a new sub to play with? She can feel tears welling up in her eyes, feels her lip trembling. She wants to say something, but she can’t even breath. Harry is still looking at her. He continues.

“He’s a Dominant, and we think it will be fun to do some sessions together.” The breath she’s been holding escapes in a rush. She’s utterly confused. So, he hasn’t found another sub, but he wants to share her with another Dom? But he’s her Dom. She adores him. Why would he want to let some other guy he’s met online use her?

“I don’t understand Harry” she says quietly. “Why would you want some other guy to have me? Have you lost interest in me…” She feels a tear roll down her cheek, and brushes it away. She’s close to breaking down, close to tears. She looks at him, pleading, and to her horror sees him start to laugh.

“No Tay. That’s not it at all. He has his own sub. The idea is that we all play together, the four of us.” He’s laughing quietly, shaking his head. “I want you to experience something new. We have a great time here, but this would be different.” He has stopped laughing, and he looks at her intently. “Listen Tay, this is up to you, I won’t make you do it if you don’t want to, but I think it will be a wonderful new experience for you. I’ll be there the whole time, I’m not giving you away.”

She’s breathing again now. This is a lot to take in, a lot to process. She looks at her hands, then back up at Harry.

“But he’ll see me naked?” Harry shrugs, but nods. “Will he see me cumming?” Again Harry shrugs.

“I’d guess so Taylor. I expect our play will involve you cumming. And his sub too…”

“S-so you’ll see her naked and cumming?” Harry is looking at her hard. He nods.

“I-is that what you want? To see another girl naked and cumming?” It’s almost a whisper. “And do you want someone else to see me?” She looks down at her hands again. She can’t look at Harry. This feels like a betrayal. Again she thinks she might cry. Isn’t she enough for him, hasn’t she been a good sub all these years? Has he stopped wanting her?

“It’s Ok Tay…” She looks up at him. He’s smiling at her. “It was just a suggestion. I thought you would enjoy it, enjoy some different play. You’re a wonderful sub, and I’m crazy about you” he pauses, looking at her. “And you’re my sub, you never have to worry about that.” He pauses again. “I just want to give you the best experiences I can. We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.” There’s a long silence. Finally he says “We won’t do it.” He reaches over and takes her hand, strokes it.

They sit silently for a while, drinking their coffee. She’s conflicted now. She realizes that it wasn’t what she had thought, and again she thinks that perhaps she’s disappointed him, after all, he seemed to suggest that this idea was all for her. But she had felt nervous, no scared at the thought that she’d be used by someone else. She looks at Harry. He’s looking at her, smiling, no hint of anger or disappointment in his demeanor. She sighs inwardly. Perhaps she should say she’ll do it… But no, it’s just too scary to imagine being used by someone else.

Harry watches her as she sits silently. Well, it had been an idea, but she doesn’t seem convinced, and for sure he’d never force her. He’s not really sure it’s what he wants either, after all, it’s not like he wants other people to see his sub naked, exposed, cumming. He’s just trying to keep things fresh, to come up with new ways of satisfying her. Ah well, he’ll come up with other ideas. He loves thinking up different ways to make her cum, to make her happy.

But looking at her like this, so pretty, so vulnerable, so sad. He wants her very badly right now…
Old 06-18-2020, 12:42 PM   #6
Whispering Dom

Part 6

She’s lost in her thoughts when she hears Harry’s voice. “Come on Tay, let’s go back.” She looks up at him. Sadly she nods, she cannot help but feel she’s let him down. She’s never refused him anything since she started as his sub, and up until now he’s never done or suggested anything that she wanted to refuse. But this just seems so extreme, feels like a step too far. She gets up and they walk together from the cafe.

“I’ve let you down, haven’t I?” she says quietly as they walk away. She sees him turn to her.

“Of course not Tay. Not at all.”

“But you’re disappointed with me?”

“No! Stop it Tay. I told you, it was just a suggestion. I’d never do anything to hurt you, and if you don’t want to do this it’s Ok. Like I said, we’d not do it unless it was something you really wanted to do.” She looks at his face, trying to read his thoughts. She shakes her head. She wants to please him, knows absolutely that he’d never do anything to hurt her in any way…

“I’m so sorry Harry…” She lets out a small sob. She feels his hand on her arm, stopping her. She turns to look at him, tears running down her face. He’s shaking his head.

“Don’t cry Tay. Please.” He pauses, and she feels him brush her cheeks, wiping away her tears. “You’re everything to me Tay. Please stop crying, forget I ever suggested it.” And with that he leans forward and kisses her gently on the lips, letting his lips linger on hers.

They walk in silence back to the apartment. Her mind is swirling, since last night all she seems able to do is ruin their relationship, a relationship she knows she wants very much. For a moment she’s angry at Michelle for having put thoughts of boyfriends and normality into her head. She’s happy as Harry’s sub. It’s all she wants to be, he doesn’t need to be her boyfriend… But she knows that Michelle’s questions had just made her feel that something must be missing. She just doesn’t know what.

As they enter the apartment, Harry stops her, and kisses her again. Gently and tenderly. She still cannot help but feel she’s failed him, but at least he’s being nice towards her. She’s thirsty, and heads to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Harry follows her in, and when she puts the glass down she turns to him, ready to apologize again. But he puts his fingers across her lips. He’s looking into her eyes.

She feels his hands drop to her waist, feels them fiddling with the skirt, then suddenly it’s loose, and she feels it fall to the floor, leaving her exposed from the waist down. She feels his hands gently pushing between her legs, and she spreads them, moans as she feels him stroke her lips. He kisses her hard on the mouth, his tongue pushing into her, his fingers now caressing her clit. She moans again into his mouth feels his fingers push inside her. His fingers pull out, and she feels her shirt being lifted up. She lifts her arms to let him pull it off, she kicks her shoes off, wants now to be naked for him. He pushes her back against the kitchen counter and his fingers return between her legs, stroking her fast.

She gasps with pleasure, leans forward and kisses him on the mouth, her tongue now probing him. He’s stroking her clit, she can feel how wet she is, knows she’s going to cum soon. She leans back onto the counter, the stone worktop feeling cool against her naked buttocks, she spreads her legs wider. Her hips are bucking, she looks at Harry, sees he’s looking at her. She feels her legs tremble, so close to climax.

“Oh Harry…” she moans. She can hear his breath coming in pants too, just like her own. And she cums, her hips pushing and bucking against his hand, feels little aftershocks as Harry continues to stroke her.

As he pulls his hands away from her she looks at him. Sees him obviously hard in his jeans as his hands move to unbutton them. She reaches out to touch him, to make him cum, but he grasps her wrists holding them tight. She lets out a small mewl of complaint, but he’s insistent. She shakes her head at him, begging to be allowed to touch him, but she feels him start to turn her round. She stops resisting, and turns to face the counter, leans forward across it. She spreads her legs, waiting for him to fuck her from behind.

Suddenly she feels something liquid trickle between her butt cheeks, over her asshole. Did he cum already? She feels his fingers start to rub the liquid around, then feels them start to probe her asshole. She realizes it was oil that he is rubbing into her. She looks over her shoulder, and as she does she feels him enter her. He’s only done this once before, but clearly he’s going to do it again. She loves that he uses all of her for their pleasure, and while she’d never have believed that she’d find this erotic, with Harry it is. There’s a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure, and the incredible feeling of arousal even though there’s nothing in or even touching her pussy.

She moans, a mixture of arousal and pain as she feels him start to fuck her asshole. He fucks her slowly, and just as had happened the other time, she feels a surge of arousal between her legs even though nothing is touching her there. He starts to speed up, and she is pushing her hips and bottom back towards him. She hears him moan, and moans herself. She’s pushing herself back onto his thrusting cock, and she knows that when she feels his semen entering her she’s going to cum herself.

And she does. She hears him grunt as he cums, and she feels his semen shooting into her, and as before that takes her over the edge and she cries out softly with pleasure as she orgasms. She feels him pull out of her asshole, an immediate relief from the pain, and she lets herself collapse face down onto the counter. She lays there for a long while letting her breath come back.

Finally she pushes herself up from the counter. Harry is still there, stroking her back and her bottom, so tenderly, patiently waiting for her. She turns to him, sees the look of caring in his eyes and her heart melts. How can she refuse him, her wonderful Dom, anything? She turns to him, puts her arms around him, holding him, and looks up into his face.

“Let’s go Harry.” She sees him looking at her, questioning. “To Italy. I want to, I really do, I want to go with you.” He’s shaking his head.

“No Tay, we don’t have to, I told you…” She shakes her head hard.

“No, I want to, honestly. Please. I’m sorry about earlier, I really want to go. With you.” He’s looking at her. “I trust you Harry. Completely. Please, can we go?”

He looks at her and sighs. “Ok Tay. I’m going to ask you again on Monday. If you still want to go, we will. But you can change your mind, you know I won’t be upset?” She shakes her head.

“I know, and I’m not going to change my mind. You can ask me again on Monday if you want, but I’ve made my mind up. It’s what I want. I promise.”

She feels his arms slip around her naked body, and she snuggles into him. She could stay like this forever. She feels another tear slide down her cheek, but she knows it’s not sadness now. His hands are stroking her gently on her back and she sighs quietly, content to just hold and be held.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 06-22-2020, 01:15 PM   #7
Whispering Dom

Part 7

Taylor gets back to her apartment on Sunday evening. Michelle is sitting in the living room watching TV with Tom. She goes to the doorway and looks in.

“Hi Michelle, Tom” she says

“Hey Taylor” Michelle says looking up at her. “How was your weekend?”

“It was wonderful. Had a great time. Yours?”

“Yeah, Ok. Quiet really.” Tom is looking up at her, seemingly more interested in her than Michelle. She realizes that whatever it was that she felt was missing from her life, it wasn’t this, sitting around watching TV with someone who doesn’t seem to be really interested in you. She smiles, thinking about how Harry had taken her in the kitchen. Tom thinks she’s smiling at him and smiles back. Surprisingly it irritates her. It’s not like he and Michelle have been going out for ages, he should be paying Michelle attention, not flirting with her roommate!

She turns and walks back to her room. She thinks about how Harry is always so attentive to her. When they are together, he’s always looking at her, paying her attention. Well, he’s probably thinking of how he’s going to make her cum, what different ways he’s going to use her, turn her on… But still, every time she thinks he’s losing or lost interest in her it’s always proved to be her imagination.

She goes into her room and closes the door. It’s still hot, so she strips off her clothes, and slips on a long t shirt. Tom smiling at her is still irritating her. She wonders if she should tell Michelle, but then that’s hardly her place. If Michelle likes him, what business of hers is it to tell her she’s wrong? Still… She thinks back to when Harry had first come into her life, before she’d been his sub. She had teased him, let him catch glimpses of her naked. She wonders whether she could teach Tom a lesson…

She pulls her phone out and calls Harry. He answers after the first ring.

“Are you Ok Tay? Is everything Ok?” He sounds worried. They don’t speak by phone often, mainly texts and emails from Harry summoning her to him.

“I’m fine Harry. I just wanted to tell you again that I want to go to Italy with you. You can ask me again tomorrow if you want, but my answer’s going to be the same.” She can hear him breathing.

“Ok Tay. I’ll ask again tomorrow anyway.” He pauses. “I’m glad you want to go. I think we’ll have a good time.”

“Yes, I know we will Harry.” She pauses. “Harry…”

“What is it Tay?”

“Michelle’s boyfriend…” She pauses again.

“What about him Tay?” Still she pauses… “Tay?”

“I want to punish him Harry.” She hears him laugh quietly.

“What do you mean? Why? What’s he done?”

“I don’t think he’s taking care of Michelle. One time, when they first started dating, I found him naked in the kitchen, and I think he planned it…” Silence. “Just now, when I came in, even though he was with her I think he tried to flirt with me…” She hears Harry chuckle quietly.

“So what are you planning to do about it Tay? Tell Michelle? That’s not really a very constructive punishment”

“No. I don’t really know… I was thinking I’d turn the tables…”

“What do you mean?”

“You won’t be angry with me Harry?”

“What are you on about Tay?” She hears him chuckle again. “Why should I be angry with you?” She sucks in a breath.

“I was thinking I would let him see me naked…” She pauses. “I won’t let him touch me obviously” she blurts out. She runs out of courage. She hears Harry laugh out loud.

“What will that achieve?”

“I don’t know… But I want to let him think I’m interested, then tell him I’m not, tell him he should look after Michelle…” Just like you look after me, she thinks. Again she hears Harry chuckle.

“Ok Tay. If that’s what you want to do…” he laughs. “You’re really very sweet, you know that? Michelle should feel very lucky to have you as her friend.”

“You won’t mind Harry? Really? Won’t mind that he sees me naked?” She can hear Harry breathing. “Harry?” There’s a long pause.

“Taylor. You are my sub, aren’t you?”

“Yes” she whispers quietly.

“And you want to be my sub?” He’s no longer chuckling.

“Yes…” Very quiet. She can feel her heart beating fast.

“Then I trust you…” She can hear him breathing. “You just have to promise me two things.”

“Yes Harry. What?”

“Firstly, you should be sure it’s what you want to do. You should only be doing it because you really want to, because you have a reason.”

“Ok Harry. What’s the second thing?”

“That you will tell me everything about it afterwards. Everything. No secrets. Understand?”

“Ok Harry. Yes, I’ll tell you everything…” She pauses. “Harry?”

“Yes Tay?”

“I can’t wait for Italy…” She hears him chuckle again.

“Good. Me neither. We’ll talk tomorrow.” She hears the connection break, and sits back on her bed.

Harry looks at his phone and chuckles. Not exactly what he’d suggest, but he loves to give her free reign, at least to a point… He knows she’s not doing it for her own sexual gratification. From the early days of their relationship, he’d made it clear she could see other men, although he knows that she’s only ever done it twice. But that had been then, neither of them had realized at that time that they would continue as Dom and sub. He knows she’s devoted to him now, and he trusts her. He can live with the fact that some other guy will see her naked body, because he knows that when it really comes down to it, her body is his, she knows that, she wants that, and he gets to see not only her naked body, but what’s inside it too. He’s the only one who gets to see Taylor truly naked and exposed.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:35 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

Part 8

Her heart is beating hard. Is she really going to do it? Show herself naked to another guy? She shakes her head, not sure she has the courage. Harry’s been the only man to see her naked for quite some time now, and he’s the only person she wants to see her naked. But the way Tom had looked at her, smiled at her… He should be looking at Michelle like that. She thinks about the way Harry looks at her, feeling stupid for ever thinking that he might be interested in someone else, and feeling better all the time that she had agreed to his trip to Italy. She’s sure he’s doing it for her, not so he can see some other girl naked.

There’s a knock on her door.

“Come in”

Michelle comes in, she’s smiling.

“Just wanted to say hi again, and also goodnight. I’m tired.” She pauses. “You had a good weekend with Harry?” Taylor nods and smiles.

“Yes, it was really great…” She thinks about going out for coffee, a short skirt, light t shirt, no panties or bra, just because her Dom told her to. About getting home and being taken by Harry in the kitchen. She’s pretty sure it was very different to Michelle’s weekend, or the weekend she’d have had if she had gone out with her on Friday night.

“Well, that’s good… You can come out with us any time you know…” She’s trying to be nice, and Taylor feels a surge of affection for her. “Tom’s a really nice guy… I’m sure you’d have fun. Nothing against your Harry of course…” Michelle blushes.

“Of course, and I’m sure Tom’s great” she says and pauses. “And he should feel really lucky to have someone like you Michelle.” Michelle blushes again.

“Well, Ok, I’m going to bed. Tom’s staying up to watch TV for a bit. See you tomorrow,” Michelle closes the door softly behind her. Taylor feels her heart beating faster. She has the opportunity now to do what she had planned. Is she going to? She’s not sure. But the way Tom seems to be treating Michelle when Harry is so obviously devoted to her… It makes her angry.

She stands up and walks to her mirror, looks at herself. Slowly she lifts her t shirt and slips it off. She looks at her naked body. You are Harry’s, she says quietly under her breath. Not just this body, but you, your soul, and Harry is the only person who ever gets to see that, no matter who else gets to see your naked body. She breaths in deeply and walks to her bedroom door.

She opens it quietly, and crosses to the kitchen. She turns the light on, going in, and pushes a chair noisily. She wants him to know she’s in here… She goes to the fridge and opens it, pretends to be looking for something. She’s trembling and her heart is racing. Will this work? Has she just imagined that Tom is flirting with her? Suddenly she feels foolish, maybe this is just her overactive imagination. Why is she even getting involved in something like this? She’s going to go back to her room right now…

She stands up, closes the fridge, turns round to leave, and gasps… Tom is standing there, leaning against the doorway, plainly looking at her naked bottom. A big smile on his face.

“Oh my god…” she stammers, genuinely startled. “S-sorry… I thought you’d both gone to bed…” She has put an arm across her breasts and the other hand down between her legs, trying to hide her newly shaved pussy.

“No problem Taylor” he says with a grin. “No complaints from me, that’s a very nice body…” She’s breathing hard, she’d thought this would be easy, but now, standing here naked she’s not sure what to do. Why had she thought to do this, and dammit, why had Harry let her? No! She stops herself, it’s not Harry’s fault, his letting her do this is just proving how much he trusts her, and she’s pretty sure that he is expecting she’ll be learning from the experience.

“You know you should really be saving that kind of comment for Michelle.” she says angrily. “I mean she’s your girlfriend, isn’t she?” Tom shrugs at her.

“You going to offer me a beer?” he says, completely ignoring her question. “I know there’s some in the fridge, I put them there…” He laughs. She blushes. This isn’t really going to plan, but then she realizes she didn’t really have a plan beyond letting this guy see her naked. She looks at him. What’s she going to do, try and run back to her room? He’s standing in the doorway, what if he doesn’t let her out?

Fuck, well, this was her idea, she’s going to have to go through with it. She looks angrily at Tom, then turns round and opens the fridge door. She realizes Tom is getting a clear view of her naked bottom again. Well, fuck it, that was the plan, wasn’t it she thinks furiously. She sees some beer cans, bends forward, grabs one and pulls it out, then closes the fridge again, turns to Tom and hands him the beer.

“You not going to join me?” he says with a dirty grin. She looks at him and shakes her head. She hasn’t covered her body this time. This was what she was going to do, so she’ll do it. He shrugs.

“I have to say you’ve got a great ass… Nice tits too” he says. Her mouth drops open in shock. How pathetic. In all the time she’s been Harry’s sub he’s never said anything so crass. This guy really is a waste of space, and she actually hopes Michelle dumps him. He’s looking at her. “What’s wrong, don’t like the compliment?” She laughs out loud.

“You think that’s the way to compliment a woman?” she asks incredulously. “You’re pathetic. I have no idea what Michelle sees in you, but you should just be grateful she sees something.” She’s genuinely angry. She sees his face register surprise, then sees him grin again.

“Aww, c’mon” he says. “I bet you hoped I’d come in and catch you like this. Your boyfriend probably doesn’t do it for you, so you’re looking for a thrill… Maybe looking for a real man so you can actually get to cum” He leers at her. She’s stunned into silence for a moment, and then she laughs out loud.

“Tom, you have no idea what Harry does for me.” She walks up to him, and to her delight sees him step back, suddenly a bit less sure of himself. She stands close to him. “I can assure you I get to cum just fine with Harry.” She sees his face flush at the openness of her reply, the acknowledgement that she cums with Harry. Suddenly she realizes she’s put her hand on his chest. She looks him in the eye, lets her hand slip down him, all the way to his crotch where she can feel his hardon. She gives it a rub and sees his eyes open wide with surprise and then he smiles again, obviously thinking that he’s going to have some fun with her after all.

“And that” she says “would make me laugh, not cum!” And she gives the bulge in his jeans a slap. His eyes open wide with surprise, and he lets out a gasp of pain and backs away from her. She has a wild urge to giggle. Here’s this cocky guy, being intimidated by a naked woman. She locks her eyes onto his, sees uncertainty, sees him lick his lips nervously.

Suddenly she feels an icy, almost detached calm wash over her, her nudity hardly registering any more. “If you ever try to flirt with me, or make a pass at me again I will make your life very uncomfortable.” She’s still looking him in the eye. “Now, I suggest you start giving your attentions to your girlfriend. And if I think you’re doing a good enough job at that, perhaps I won’t tell her what a lowlife creep you really are.” She sees his mouth drop open, his eyes staring at her.

“Do we have an understanding?” she says. She watches as he slowly nods his head. “Good, now get the fuck out of my way…”

He steps aside, looking at her, and she walks past him her heart now pumping furiously, back to her room and closes the door behind her. She leans back against it, she’s trembling, not from arousal, but from the adrenaline flowing through her. Her heart is still racing. She did it! She doesn’t know whether it will make Tom any more attentive to Michelle, but to be honest she reckons she’d be better off with a different boyfriend as he’s obviously a creep. She feels a pang of sadness. Michelle’s a really nice girl, deserves so much better. But at least now, when Michelle mentions Harry to her, she won’t be thinking that she’s missing anything from her life.

She crosses to her bed and sits down. She wonders if she should call Harry tell him what happened. But it’s getting late, she’ll tell him tomorrow. Her breathing has calmed, her heart no longer thumping in her chest, but she realizes that now, after the fact, she’s turned on. During her confrontation with Tom she’d not felt the slightest bit aroused, I mean, he’s such a creep, even if he’d been stunningly handsome, and he’s not, she doubts she’d have been turned on. Everything he said would have been enough to kill any arousal. But now, sitting naked again in her room, she can feel her nipples have stiffened, and her pussy is gently tingling. She had been naked, completely exposed, every inch of her body on show to him, and she realizes that for some reason that turns her on.

She gets into bed. For a moment she worries that Harry will be upset if she tells him she got turned on. Maybe she shouldn’t… But then she realizes that Harry has always known that being seen by others was a thrill for her, even before she knew it for herself. She smiles. Harry really does know her, knows her perhaps better than she knows herself, knows what she’s thinking, what she wants… Yes, he’s the one who really gets to see her truly naked, and she guesses that’s why he turns her on so much more than anybody else ever could.

She sighs happily. She can’t wait to talk to him. She wishes he were here now to hold her, to touch her, to make her cum. But even though he’s not, she knows she’ll be seeing him soon and that makes her very, very happy.
Old 06-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 9

The text from Harry the next day is typically short and to the point.

‘Taylor. Come to the apartment when you finish work. We can talk. Harry.’

She smiles. She loves how he always signs off with his name, as if she might not know who is summoning her. And she cannot wait to talk with him, to reaffirm that she wants very much to go with him to Italy, to prove to him just how much he means to her, and just how much she trusts him. And she wants to talk. Unlike the weekend, where she was surprised, perhaps let down that he hadn’t wanted to use her straight away, she’ll be happy sitting on the sofa with Harry, drinking wine and talking. And she has things to tell him after her run in with Tom…

She arrives at his apartment, and he lets her in. He’s on the phone with someone, but he puts the phone against his chest when she walks in.

“Go to the playroom Taylor” he says quietly. She’s surprised, had expected to be going into the living room to talk. But of course, she will do whatever he tells her.

“Should I strip Harry?” she asks, keeping her voice low also. He looks at her and shakes his head, then turns away and puts the phone back to his ear.

She shrugs to herself, but walks to the playroom, opens the door and walks in. A wave of arousal washes over her. So many incredible experiences she’s had in here, being used, being pleasured, so many powerful orgasms. She looks around the room, at the rope hanging from the ceiling, she walks to the table, runs her hand over its surface, her body tingling. She turns, sees herself in the mirrored wall, can feel her heart beating faster.

She wonders why he told her not to strip, but then rebukes herself. This constant worrying, constant fear that something is wrong is just not helpful. She’s here, with Harry, her Dom. Everything is all right. She walks to the mirror and looks at herself. She still looks good, she thinks. She’s not as skinny as she had been when she had first become Harry’s slave, his plaything. She doesn’t really run as much any more, usually goes out for a jog at the weekends, but that’s it. But she’s still slim, in good shape, she’s let her hair grow a little longer, coming down to her shoulder blades now. She’s not as tanned as she used to be, at college she’d been outdoors a lot doing all her sports. Now her skin is paler.

She hears the door open and Harry walks in. She turns to him, but lowers her eyes in submission. He walks to her, lifts her face up and kisses her gently on the lips.

“How are you Tay?” he asks. “Sorry about that, work called…”

“I’m good Harry.” She smiles at him, happy to be with him.

He steps back from her, still looking at her. She can feel the intensity of his eyes on her. She sees a smile playing on his lips. He stands looking at her for a long while. Then he turns her so she’s facing the room, away from the mirror, and steps back a few paces. He continues to look at her in silence. Finally he speaks.

“Take your shoes off Taylor.” She pauses, then bends down, unties her shoe laces, and pulls them off. Then she stands up again, awaiting her Dom’s next command.

“Now your socks.” She lifts her left foot up and pulls off her sock, then her right foot and that sock. She drops them to the side, next to her shoes, never taking her eyes off Harry. She stands, barefooted in front of him, her arousal building all the time. She loves to be naked for him, and this presumably slow strip, making her remove her own clothes, one thing at a time feels very submissive.

“Your trousers Taylor.” She inhales lightly, and drops her hands to her waist. She unbuttons the top of her trousers, unzips them, pushes them so they clear her hips, and lets them fall around her feet. She pauses, then steps out of them and kicks them off to the side. Harry looks at her, his gaze never losing its intensity. She wonders what will come next. Will he have her take her shirt off, leave her standing in just bra and panties?

“Panties.” he says quietly. She feels her heart beat harder. Again she puts her hands to her waist, and she quickly drops her panties and pushes them out of the way with her toes. Harry nods, his eyes never leaving her. She’s naked from the waist down, but still her t shirt covers much of her nudity, hanging down below her waist. Even so she’s very turned on now, can feel a gentle throbbing between her legs.

“Take your shirt off.” She complies immediately, lifting it quickly above her head, and dropping it into the pile of her other discarded clothing. Now she feels very exposed, the only item remaining her bra. Her shaved pussy is clearly on display to Harry, and she knows he can see her bottom in the mirror behind her.

“The bra.” She lifts her hands behind her, unclips it and drops it into the pile with the rest of her clothes, and stands naked and exposed in front of her Dom. She feels so happy. “Good girl” he says and smiles, and hearing that phrase fills her with joy. He’s pleased with her.

She watches as he walks to her and holds out his hand. She takes it and lets him lead her towards the table. She is throbbing now, anticipating what is to come. But he stops before the table, turns her to face the mirrored wall, then walks to the cupboard at the side of room. She watches him in the mirror as he reaches inside and then walks back to her. She sees handcuffs in his hand, and as he reaches her, she puts her hands out in front of her, and watches as he snaps the bracelets closed around her wrists.

She knows what will happen next, so she doesn’t need to watch. He walks to the opposite side of the room and lowers the rope, returns to her and lifts her hands, attaching the handcuffs to the hook on the end of the rope, then walks back and she lifts her hands as he pulls the rope upwards. Soon her hands are hoisted high above her. She’s still standing flat on her feet - just. Her pulse is racing. She had thought they would be just sitting talking, but instead Harry is going to use her. She is anticipating cumming by her Dom’s hand with every fibre in her body.

She watches again as Harry returns and stands behind her. She feels his hands caress her butt cheeks, then his fingers running gently up and down between them. They push in gently, and she sighs quietly as she feels him stroke her asshole. She spreads her legs slightly to give him access, which increases the pressure on her arms. She doesn’t mind.

“So Taylor” she hears him say. She focuses her eyes on him in the mirror. “I know you’ve said you want to go to Italy with me, but I want to be sure. This is the time for you to decide. If you don’t want to go, that’s fine, I will not be angry, upset or disappointed. Do you understand?” She nods her head.

“Yes Harry” she says, her voice rasping through her arousal. “I understand, and I still want to go. Please.” She sees him nod.

“And you understand, you will be naked in front of others…” She nods. “Others may touch you.” She gulps, but nods her head.

“Yes Harry. As long as you are there, it’s Ok.”

“You will almost certainly cum in front of others Taylor.” She pauses, breathing hard as Harry gently strokes her asshole. She tries to focus on him in the mirror. Finally she speaks.

“My orgasms are yours Harry. Always.” She pauses, swallows hard. “If someone else sees them, or even if they cause them…” Again she pauses, breathing hard. “They are still yours Harry. Yours.” And she lets out a quiet whimper. She sees him looking at her intently, completely focused on her. There is silence except for her labored aroused panting. Finally Harry speaks.

“Then we’ll go Taylor.” And with that his hand leaves her. She feels her legs go weak, the pressure on her arms almost painful. She gasps for breath, tries to stand up straight and calm her racing heart.

He moves around in front of her and she can see him smiling at her. She smiles weakly back. She realizes some of the pounding in her chest is fear, but she also knows she trusts Harry completely, and if he thinks this will be good for her, be good for them, then she’ll do it. He puts out his hand and gently strokes her cheek, letting his hand slip through her hair.

“Please Harry… Will you make me cum now? Please?” She wants to cum for him now, wants him to make her cum. He looks at her, still smiling.

“My girl wants to cum?” He’s teasing. She nods her head vigorously. “Hmmm…” She whimpers. “But what about your plan for Michelle’s boyfriend? Are you still planning on doing that, letting him see you naked? I think we should talk about that first.” She inhales sharply, feels her face flushing.

“I-I… I al-already did it” she stammers. “I-I’m sorry Harry, I was going to tell you… Honestly.” She watches as he steps back from her.

“You let him see you naked?” She nods unhappily. “Well, that was quick. I thought this was just some vague plan…” He’s looking at her. She looks miserably back. “Seems like you really wanted him to see you naked Taylor…” She shakes her head, wants to cry. Just as things were going so wonderfully, she’s messed up again…

Harry chuckles to himself. He’s already enjoying himself immensely, but now Taylor has given him some wonderful ammunition. He’s not mad at all, she’d told him she was wanting to do it, and he’d given her permission. But if she believes he’s upset with her… Well, this next bit should be lots of fun. He loves getting into Taylor’s head just as much as he loves using her body. He turns away so she won’t see him smiling.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:52 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 10

Harry has stepped away, apparently lost in thought. She wants to cry out to him, beg for forgiveness, but he walks away from her, over to the side of the room. She watches through blurry tear filled eyes as he reaches into the cupboard, and then walks back to her. Her eyes have completely teared up, she cannot make out what he has in his hands. He stands in front of her, and pushes something between her legs, into her. She feels it penetrate her, she moans, and then it starts to buzz gently. It’s a vibrator… She whimpers quietly. Then he’s reaching up, and she gasps in pain as she feels him put clamps on her nipples. He’s never used nipple clamps on her before, and they really hurt. She understands that he’s punishing her. She looks down, sees them attached to her, a thin chain running between them with a small weight dangling from it.

Then he is walking back to the cupboard. The vibrator is gently buzzing away, the clamps hurt her nipples, she feels a tear run down her cheek, but she deserves this punishment, she knows that. She should have called him last night… She’s lost in her miserable thoughts when suddenly there’s a load slap, and a sharp stinging to her buttocks. She yelps as she looks up, sees Harry in the mirror standing behind her, and feels a second sharp stinging slap as he spanks her with a paddle. She moans. He stands behind her, languidly slapping her bottom with the paddle, her hips bucking forward with each slap. He doesn’t seem to be spanking her hard, but even so, she can feel her buttocks radiating warmth.

The vibrator is buzzing away, and she feels herself spasm. It’s not enough to make her cum, just enough to make her want to… She looks at Harry in the mirror, watches him as he swats at her naked bottom, a little smile on his face as he watches her in the mirror. She shakes her head sadly, knowing she deserves it. Then he has stopped, and just as quickly he steps around in front of her, gently unclips the clamps from her nipples, and deftly pulls the vibrator out. She stifles a moan. Harry drops the toys on the floor.

“Did you enjoy that Taylor?” he asks. She looks at him confused. He was punishing her, why would she enjoy it? “Well?” She shrugs weakly.

“I deserved the punishment Harry. I’m sorry…” She sees him laugh.

“That wasn’t a punishment Taylor. Why would I punish you?” Her brain is swirling with confusion.

“B-Because I didn’t t-tell you…” she breaks off. He laughs again.

“But I already gave you permission Taylor. I told you that you could do it.” He pauses. “No, that wasn’t a punishment, I was just trying something out.” He chuckles quietly. “My poor girl…” She’s bewildered, and shakes her head in confusion. Then Harry is standing in front of her, his face close to hers, and she feels his hand slip between her legs.

“Now, tell me all about it… I’m dying to hear what happened.” She looks at him, trying to make sense of all this. She shakes her head, but starts to talk.

“I-I had the opportunity… Michelle went to bed, but he stayed up…”

“So, you went to him, naked?” She shakes her head.

“No Harry…” She can feel him stroking her lips, his fingers gently slipping between them, she moans quietly. “No. I went into the kitchen, I wanted him to find me there… like it was an accident.” She spasms as he starts to caress her clit.

“And did he?” She nods.

“Yes… But I was about to go back to my room… I think I changed my mind…” She sees Harry looking at her, his fingers masturbating her slowly. She moans with pleasure. “But he was there…” She pauses. “He’s horrible Harry, a creep… H-He tried to make it out like I wanted him, like I needed a real man… needed him to make me cum” She gasps loudly as Harry slips his fingers deep inside her. “B-But I told him… I t-told him I had a real man… Ohhhh” Her head sags down as Harry pulls his fingers out and rubs her clit again. She’s panting.

“And then?” She looks at him.

“I t-told him my man makes me cum…” She’s panting hard, Harry has her right on the edge, but she keeps going. “I told him h-he should give his attentions to M-Michelle, and if he ever… Ohhhh” She’s so close… She gasps. “If he ever made another pass at me there’d be trouble.” She hears Harry chuckle again, looks at him, flushed and panting, and as she does she feels his fingers speed up, rubbing her expertly.

“And did Taylor get turned on being seen naked?” She sucks in a breath, it’s what she had worried about after she had got back to her room. What should she tell him? She looks up at him, into his eyes as she is brought closer to her climax…

“Oh Harry…” she gasps. She shakes her head sadly. “Not while I was with him, no, he’s horrible.” She looks at him, pleading. “But after, when I was back in my room…”

“Yes?” he says, a smile playing on his lips. His fingers have slowed their stroking, even so she’s trembling with arousal, right on the edge.

“Ohhh…” she almost cums. “Knowing I’d been naked and exposed like that…” she pauses, closes her eyes. She hears Harry laugh, opens her eyes and looks at him. “I wanted you so badly then…” she whimpers quietly. “Wished that you had been there to make me cum…”

“It’s Ok Taylor” he says quietly, a smile on his face. He leans forward and she feels him kiss her gently on her panting lips and she feels his fingers speeding up again.

She shudders, her whole body trembling, and then she cums. She cries out, her legs go weak, and she feels herself held up by her wrists. A second wave of orgasm washes over her as Harry continues to stroke her.

Finally he pulls his fingers from her, and she feels him holding her around her waist, lifting her up, relieving some of the pressure on her arms and wrists. He steadies her, waits until he’s sure she can stand by herself, then walks quickly to the wall and lowers the rope. She falls to her knees, drained, physically and emotionally.

Then Harry is back in front of her. He unlocks her cuffs and helps her get shakily to her feet. Gently he pushes her backwards until she feels her buttocks touch the table. He keeps gently pushing, so she lets herself sit, and then lay back on it. His hands caress her as he gently pushes her further back onto the table, then he gently spreads her legs, his hands softly rubbing her legs, all the way down to her feet, and then pushes her feet together, sole to sole. She lays like that, wearily watching him.

He pulls his shirt off, then his trousers and boxers, in moments he’s naked, she sees his erection. She waits for him to climb onto the table, to fuck her, then gasps with surprise as he pushes his cock between the soles of her feet, pressing them into it as he thrusts it up and down. She had never suspected Harry might have a foot fetish… She knows he likes her bottom, but her feet? As if reading her mind, he laughs…

“There isn’t a part of you that I don’t adore Taylor… Not one part of you…” His breathing is shallow. He’s looking at her. She realizes he’s let her feet go, is standing between her spread legs now, panting. He reaches up and runs his hands through her hair.

“I love your hair…” His hands move down to her breasts, he gently caresses her nipples. “I love your breasts…” His hands slip further down caressing her tummy. “I love your silky skin…” He’s breathing hard, looking at his hands on her skin. “I love…” He looks up at her, into her eyes. “I love all of you Taylor.” She smiles and sighs happily, so much better than you’ve got a great ass… Nice tits too…

He pulls her back down the table towards him, and she feels him enter her. It’s urgent, but still tender, as he starts to fuck her. His breathing is fast und labored, she knows he is already close. And she realizes she’s close again too. He fucks her, looking deep into her eyes, and then he spasms and she feels his cum shooting into her, and just as she always does with him, she climaxes too as she feels his semen inside her. He slumps forward and lays on top of her.

They lay together for a while as she feels him soften inside her. He’s holding her, his head laying on her breasts. She puts a hand up and strokes his hair. Eventually he stirs, lifts his head, looks at her and smiles. He reaches his hand up and strokes her face.

“You’ll stay here tonight Tay. Tomorrow I’ll book our tickets.” He pushes himself off her, holds out his hand and together they walk naked to his bedroom. She climbs into bed and he gets in next to her. They lay together in silence for a while.

“Where are we going in Italy Harry?” She asks.

“Venice” he says. “You’ll like it there, it’s an amazing city.”
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 07-07-2020, 01:14 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 11

The next two weeks fly by. Harry had emailed her the following day and told her the dates of the flights, so she had to arrange to get time off work. She wasn’t sure if she should buy anything for the trip, but when she’d asked Harry he had said no, just take her usual clothes and things. Not even a swimsuit she’d asked? She could take one, he’d said, but he doubted they’d be going swimming.

She didn’t see much of Harry. He was very busy at work since he’d be taking the time off. and she missed him. But she didn’t descend into her usual misery. Something had changed in her, she wasn’t constantly afraid that he was going to lose interest in her, that something was wrong because she wasn’t with him. Instead, she spent some time researching Venice online.

She already knew it was a city built on water, and a hugely popular place for tourists, and looking online, she made a list of places she thought it would be nice to visit. She was excited, too. She’d not been to Europe before, the only time she’d left the country was a trip to Mexico with her parents when she had been much younger. At the back of her mind, she still worried a little about meeting this other Dom and his sub, of playing with them, but she trusted Harry. He’d be there, it would be fine.

The day before they are to fly, Harry emails her.

’Taylor. The flight leaves in the evening. Come to the apartment after lunch with your things, and we’ll go to the airport from there. Harry.’

She arrives at his apartment at 2:00 pm. He lets her in. He takes her suitcase from her.

“My goodness. What have you got in here? Did you move out of your apartment?” She blushes. She didn’t know what to bring, so she’d brought most of her clothes, and a swimsuit too… But Harry’s making fun of her. She pouts. He looks at her, smiling, and brushes her face with his hand. “Sorry Tay. Just messing with you.” He smiles at her, and she smiles back.

He puts her suitcase down on the floor then leans forward and kisses her on the lips. She can feel her arousal growing as it always does when she’s with him. He pulls back, looking at her.

“Actually though, I have got something for you to wear while we’re there.” He’s been buying more things for her? “Want to try it on?” She nods.

She follows him into the bedroom, and he goes towards the closet. Then he stops and turns to her.

“Take your clothes off Taylor.”

“All of them?” she asks, and sees him nod. He turns back towards the closets and she starts to undress. She kicks off her shoes, then unbuttons and pulls off her blouse, undoes and pulls off her jeans, then quickly unclasps her bra, slips it off and pulls her panties down. She stands, looking at Harry. She can see him looking at her naked body in the mirror, a smile playing on his lips. He reaches into the closet, and comes out with a dress on a hanger. He hands it to her.

“Put it on Taylor.” She slips it from the hanger, then lifts it up and drops it over her head, letting it fall down, covering her. It’s short, the hem of the dress coming about midway down her thighs, the straps over her shoulders are slim. It’s dark but with a pretty floral pattern. She likes it. It shows off her arms and shoulders, and also her legs. It’s light material, and she wonders if Harry will make her wear it without underwear. Nothing is really showing, although when she bends forward she sees her breasts might show, but it does feel exposed, to have nothing but one piece of fabric covering her.

Harry stands back, looking at her. “Turn around for me Taylor.” She turns slowly, letting him look at her, then returns to face him. She sees he’s smiling. “Very nice” he says. “You look great in it.”

“Do you want me to wear it on the plane Harry?” she asks. But he shakes his head.

“No. Take it off for now. You can wear the clothes you came in.” She lifts the dress up and off her, standing naked once more, and hands it back to Harry. He takes it and throws it on the bed, then turns to her. He stands in front of her, looking her in the eyes. She feels his hand gently stroke her hips and she shudders. The hand slips round behind her and cups her buttock, giving it a squeeze. Then his other hand reaches up and she feels him cup her breast, his thumb gently stroking her nipple. She moans quietly. It’s been a while since she has had his hands on her, she wants it now.

“You looking forward to our trip Taylor?” he whispers to her. She swallows and nods her head.

“Yes Harry. Very much…” her voice tails off as she feels his hand slip down from her breast, fluttering across her tummy and down between her legs.

“Looking forward to playing with my friend and his sub?” She swallows hard, but nods. His fingers have started to brush her lips. “To being naked Taylor…” She moans quietly. “In front of all of us?” He brushes her clit and she spasms. She can’t speak, her mouth has gone dry, but she nods. It’ll be alright she thinks, Harry will be there…

He’s rubbing her now, masturbating her, and she’s trembling. She’s spread her legs for him, and her arousal has grown fast, she’s wet. She’s glad he’s going to make her cum now, that should get her through the flight. He’s looking into her eyes smiling, she moans quietly.

“Taylor wants to cum?” He’s teasing her again, but yes, she does.

“Yes please Harry. May I cum?” She sees him smiling at her, his fingers stroking her faster. She moans loudly, so close to her orgasm. Then to her dismay, she sees him shake his head and his fingers have left her. She lets out a cry of frustration. “Oh Harry…” she gasps. “Why?”

“Not yet Taylor. Later… Maybe.” He’s looking at her. “I want you to shower Taylor, and I want you to shave again. I want you silky smooth there, do you understand?” She looks at him and nods miserably. “And don’t even think about giving yourself an orgasm in the shower. You understand?” Again she nods. There are times Harry makes her so mad, and this is one of them. She’s trembling with arousal, a few quick strokes and she’d have her release. But she knows she won’t. She turns and walks to the bathroom…

Harry smiles. He wants her to be very turned on for the plane trip. He just hopes that he’ll be able to do what he has planned. It’s a bit risky, and if he can’t… Well, then Taylor is going to have a very frustrating trip. He likes edging her, teasing her, but what he really likes is giving her amazing and powerful orgasms due to the edging. He hates the idea of her being denied. She looks gorgeous when she cums. He cannot get enough of it.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:40 PM   #12
Whispering Dom

Part 12

She does as he has told her. Shaving is torture, touching anywhere near her pussy is torture. She curses Harry out loud. But she does as he tells her, and she doesn’t cum. Hopefully he’ll give her release when she gets out of the shower. The plane journey will be no fun at all if she’s in the state she’s currently in.

She gets out of the shower, towels herself dry and walks naked back to the bedroom. Harry is in there. He’s been putting some clothes into his bag, a bag considerably smaller than hers she notices. He looks up at her and smiles.

“Good girl Taylor” he says. “Let’s take a look at you.” He walks to her, and she feels his hand sliding over her freshly shaved pubic mound. She mewls quietly with pent up frustration. “Good” he says. “Feels nice and smooth.” He smiles. “Still, I should probably take a closer look.” He pushes her gently back and she sits down on the bed. He pushes her legs apart, then pushes her so she’s laying back. She’s completely exposed, he pushes her legs wider apart and she feels her lips parting. She can feel his fingers gently moving up and down beside her lips and she moans quietly. Then she feels his breath on her skin, and she spasms and arches her back as she feels his tongue flick her clit. She cries out.

Then his tongue is gently probing her. She moans loudly, at least he’s going to make her cum. She takes back some of the things she’d been thinking about him, and gives herself to his mouth and tongue. Her body is trembling with pent up arousal. She can feel his hands stroking her legs and hips as his tongue plays with her clit. She’s so close now, it’s going to be a powerful orgasm. Harry definitely knows how to get her wound up.

“Oh Harry…” she moans as she feels her orgasm building. She’s grinding herself into his face, she loves it when he goes down on her. She can feel her whole body shaking, her hips bucking…

And then he has stopped. “Nooo…” she wails, lifting herself up onto her elbows and looking at him. “Harry! Please…” She has to fight to stop her own hand going there to finish herself. He’s grinning at her, his face wet from her arousal. “You can’t leave me like this… Please Harry” He just keeps looking at her, grinning.

“Later Taylor.” he says. “I think later will be better…” He laughs quietly. “Now, I think you should get dressed, we need to get to the airport.” She’s looking at him, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

“Please Harry…” she says, very quietly. “Please don’t do this, please let me cum. Make me cum” She’s begging, but she sees him shake his head.

“Not yet Taylor.” He looks at her. He gets up from his knees and sits beside her on the bed. He reaches his hand out and strokes her cheek. “You trust me, don’t you Tay?” he says quietly. She nods unhappily. “I promise you’ll get to cum when I think the time is right.” he says with a smile. “Now get dressed.”

Two hours later they are sitting in a bar at the airport. Harry is drinking a glass of wine, she has a vodka and orange juice. Hopes it will help her sleep on the plane.

“How long is this flight Harry?” she asks sullenly. She really hasn’t forgiven him for her earlier edges, but the trouble is, she can’t really bring herself to be angry with him… For everything he does, she knows he cares about her. He must have some plan, presumably it’s so that when they have their play session in Venice she’s going to be really on edge.

“About eleven hours” he says. “It’s a night flight, so we can sleep as much as possible.” She looks at her watch.

“So, we’ll be in Venice in about twelve hours? What time will it be?”

“No." He says. “We’ll be in London. Then we get another flight to Venice. We’ll be there in the late afternoon, tomorrow.” She sighs. That’s a really long time before she gets to cum… She wonders if the first session will be soon after they get there. Despite her anxiety, she actually hopes it will be, because she needs to cum. Needs to cum very badly.

She’s gazing out the window, looking at all the planes, sees them coming in to land, taking off, taxiing. She’s lost in thought, sipping her drink. Well, she understands why he had edged her at the apartment, obviously he’s not going to be able to edge her on the plane… But still, it’s going to be a very frustrating trip. She knows he does it for her, and despite the fact that she really doesn’t like being edged, she cannot deny that Harry gives her the most incredible orgasms by teasing her. He really is wonderful to her, and she can tell it with everything he does, even the stuff she doesn’t like so much. Yes, she thinks, she really couldn’t have asked for a better Dom.

She hears Harry’s voice, looks up to see him standing.

“They’ve called our flight. Come on, let’s go.” He smiles at her and holds out his hand. She takes it and gets to her feet. He’s about to turn away, but she grips his hand hard and pulls him back to her. He looks at her, surprised, questioning.

“Harry” she whispers. He’s looking at her, she sees him nod. “Sometimes you drive me crazy.” She pauses. She sees him smile. She blushes and lowers her eyes, shakes her head then looks back at him. He doesn’t say anything, but he squeezes her hand, and then he turns and heads towards the gate.

Last edited by Whispering Dom; 07-10-2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 13

They have a window and an aisle seat. She sits by the window. It seems like they sit there for ages, but eventually the doors are closed, the plane rolls slowly out and heads for the runway. The captain makes an announcement, saying they are next in line to depart, she takes Harry’s hand and holds it as she hears the engines start to roar, and she’s pushed back in her seat, and then they are away.

The cabin crew serve drinks and a meal shortly after take off. It’s noisy, the roar of the engines constant. She looks out of the window as the sky darkens. She feels herself getting chilly, perhaps they’ve turned the air conditioning down, so she unwraps the blanket that had been on her seat and snuggles underneath it. The cabin crew take the remains of the dinner away, and she kicks her shoes off and reclines her seat. Harry sits next to her, still nursing a glass of wine.

The cabin lights dim. Still she gazes out into the night sky. She’s feeling sleepy, the vodka from earlier doing its thing, she closes the blind of the window, and tries to get comfy in her seat under her blanket. She sees the cabin crew walking through, looking into every row of seats, and then all is still. She looks at Harry. He’s reclined his seat a bit, but seems to be just sitting there looking into the darkness of the cabin, a smile on his face. She smiles. Yes, he does drive her crazy, but oh how she adores him…

She can feel her eyes getting heavy, and gives herself to sleep.

She wakes, feeling someone shaking her arm. She opens her eyes groggily. The vodka before the flight had been a double, it had certainly helped her sleep. She looks up and sees Harry leaning towards her.

“What is it Harry?” she asks. “Is something wrong?” She has a sudden surge of panic, is something wrong with the plane? But no, everything seems normal, the cabin lights still dimmed, stillness but for the roar of the jet engines outside. He leans towards her.

“Take your jeans off Taylor” he says, keeping his face close to hers so he doesn’t have to shout.

“What?”

“You heard me Taylor.” He pauses. “Take your jeans off.” She shakes her head.

“No Harry. Don’t be silly. We’re on an airplane, surrounded by hundreds of people.” she hisses angrily.

“I know, and they are all asleep.” He looks at her, his eyes insistent. “Do it Taylor. Now.” She looks into his eyes. Fuck, he’s serious. She shakes her head, this is madness. “You’re under a blanket Taylor. No one will know.” She gulps. But he’s her Dom… She puts her hands under the blanket, and slowly undoes her jeans. She looks around the cabin, no movement. Her heart beating faster in her chest she pushes them down.

“All the way?” she asks, her voice trembling. “Off?” She sees him nod. She pushes them further, past her knees, then uses her feet to push them off her legs. They fall onto the floor, under the blanket. She looks at him. What now? Surely he’s not going to make her masturbate, here on the plane, or worse, make her edge again.

“Good girl,” he says quietly. She feels him slip his hand under her blanket and gently stroke her leg. “Now your panties…” Her eyes go wide.

“No Harry. Please…” But his eyes drill into her. It’s what he wants. With a silent whimper, she pulls her panties down, and kicks them off to lie with her jeans.

She feels Harry’s hand slide up her leg and gently push between her legs. She spreads them for him, her heart pounding in her chest. What if someone catches them like this? They’d be arrested, she’s sure. But even so, her arousal from the earlier edging has surged back to the surface, she’s incredibly turned on. Harry is running his fingers up and down her lips, very slowly. Fuck it feels good. Suddenly he pushes between them and she spasms as he runs them over her clit. He starts to masturbate her slowly. She shudders and shakes her head. This cannot be happening, she must be dreaming.

“Take your blouse and bra off Taylor.” She looks at him, shocked. She shakes her head.

“No Harry. Please, don’t make me do that, please.”

“Now Taylor. You’re underneath a blanket, nobody will know. I want you naked.” She shakes her head again.

“Please Harry…” but she can see him staring at her, willing her to do his bidding. With trembling hands she reaches beneath the blanket and unbuttons the blouse. She wriggles around, letting it fall off her shoulders, and pushes it off her arms. She’s shaking, Harry is looking at her, his eyes never leaving her. With a quiet sob, she reaches behind her and unhooks her bra, then shrugs it off her shoulders. She pulls the blanket tightly around her naked body.

“Good girl” he whispers into her ear.

Harry’s hand resumes its probing, gently stroking. She’s wet. Despite the fear, despite the fact she’s stark naked in an airplane with people sitting just a few feet away from her. She sobs and spasms at the same time as Harry once again runs his fingers over her clit. She closes her eyes, huddled under the blanket, but she knows he’ll make her cum, at least she hopes so. Another edge would be torture. He knows exactly how to pleasure her. She feels his hand leave her pussy and run gently up her body pushing her arms out of the way, stroking and caressing her breast, brushing her painfully erect nipple. She lets out a low moan.

His hand returns between her legs gently caressing her. She looks at him, her Dom. “Please don’t edge me again Harry. Please…” she whispers. She sees him smile at her, his eyes gazing at her through the gloom.

She shudders as he resumes stroking her, masturbating her, she lays back, she surrenders to him, she’ll cum, because he wants her to, and because she needs it now after all his previous teasing. She spreads her legs wider under the blanket, laying back in her seat. She closes her eyes, she’s very close, and she knows it’s going to be powerful after her earlier edging. Was this what he had planned? She lets out a quiet moan, and bites her tongue to stop herself crying out.

Suddenly she feels the blanket slipping off her. She opens her eyes wide, gasps. Harry has pulled it off her. She’s completely naked and exposed. She nearly screams out in shock and fear, but manages to stop herself as she spasms again. Fuck, she’s going to cum. She looks at Harry with wide, scared eyes as he continues to stroke her, faster now, but it’s too late, her climax is building fast. She bites her tongue hard to stop herself crying out, and then she cums. She closes her eyes as the waves of orgasm wash over her and her body shudders with the release and turns her face to the side of the plane. A second wave takes her, and she shudders again, and then his hand is gone, and her body sags, limp and spent. She’s gasping for breath, and then she feels the blanket covering her again.

She shakes her head, then turns her face to look at Harry. He’s gazing at her, smiling, and the look on his face washes away the fear and shock she had been feeling. God damn him, how does he do this to her? Slowly she looks around the plane, sure she will see horrified faces glaring at her. But other than the roar of the engines, everything is still and dark. She looks across the aisle, everybody asleep. She takes a deep breath.

“God that was beautiful.” It’s Harry, his face close to her, whispering. She looks at him. “I wish you could have seen yourself…” She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, but she feels herself smiling, happy that he is pleased. “I think you’d better get dressed again Taylor.” He says quietly. Then he smiles at her. “Although if it were me, I’d never let you put on clothes again…” She blushes as she starts to find her clothes and put them back on without being noticed. Yes she thinks. That’s how you compliment a woman…
Old 07-15-2020, 05:20 AM   #14
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You have me panting. Great story. Can't wait for the next one

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 07-17-2020, 12:31 PM   #15
Whispering Dom

Part 14

She’s exhausted. Finally they have landed in Italy, at Venice. But now there’s a coach ride to get from the airport to the city. She really hopes now that their first session won’t be today. She could sleep forever, and the orgasm on the plane even though it was hours ago had been intense. They ride the coach along a highway, through industrial landscape. For a moment she wonders whether everything she’s read about Venice is wrong. There’s nothing particularly enchanting about what she sees out of the coach windows.

Then the coach turns off the highway, and a short while later she sees they seem to be crossing some kind of low bridge across water. Then moments later, the coach pulls to a stop. All the passengers get up and start to get off. She looks out of the window, and shrugs, it’s some kind of square, lots of cars and coaches.

They get off and retrieve their luggage. Harry is looking at his phone. She hears a rumble of thunder and looks up, surprised. The sky is blue above her.

“This way” Harry says. “We have to get a Vaporetto.”

“A what?” she asks.

“It’s a water bus. It’ll take us to St Marks Square and we can walk to our hotel from there.” She follows him as he heads for a doorway. Through the doorway all is bustle and loud. Lots of shouting in Italian, tourists, like them, wandering around like headless chickens. She giggles. She really hopes Harry knows where they are going, she’s only been here two minutes and she’s completely lost.

Harry scans his phone at a machine, then looks around. Finally he seems to find what he’s looking for, and with a smile at her he heads off, she follows. They climb aboard a small boat. It’s crowded, and they have to stand up, outside. But it’s Ok, it’s exciting, this is an experience the like of which she’s never had, and she’s with Harry, he’ll look after her.

Within minutes the boat has cast off and is heading out onto the water. There are buildings on either side, but they aren’t like the pictures she’d seen online, these are modern buildings. The boat starts to turn, and suddenly the buildings start to close in, and they become like the pictures she’d seen. Old, slightly run down, but rather grand buildings rising straight up out of the water. It’s beautiful, and she feels herself catch her breath.

“This is the Grand Canal” Harry says.

“It’s beautiful” she says, and sees him nod. Suddenly she hears thunder again. She looks up and sees the blue skies darkening. They are outside, going to get soaked… But she doesn’t care, this place is incredible. It’s like they have stepped back in time hundreds of years, everything looks old, the only modern thing the boat they are standing on. The rain starts, but it’s light. She stands with Harry looking at the buildings as they float past, so silent, so elegant. This is unlike any place she’s ever been.

She doesn’t know how long it took, time seems to have stopped, but Harry is leading her off the boat. The rain shower has stopped, and the sun is peeking through again. He indicates the direction they have to walk, and they set off, carrying their luggage. Harry had made her repack and swap bags back at his apartment, and she’s glad, what she has she can carry comfortably over her shoulder. She dreads to think what she’d have looked like lugging her huge suitcase behind her.

Soon they are on a promenade, boats tied up to a dock on one side, big buildings, all seem to be hotels, on the other. Harry leads her towards a smaller white building in between two larger ones.

“Here it is” he says. “This is our hotel.” They go in, and after a flurry of discussion it seems they are checked in, and they head up some stairs. Their room faces the promenade and has a window looking out over it. She opens the window and looks out over the water. It’s a nice room, nothing fancy, a double bed, and a small bathroom. But it feels comfortable, and it’s hers and Harry’s.

Harry is throbbing. He’s been hiding it, but edging Taylor twice before they left, and then doing what he did on the plane… He should have made her jerk him off before they left, but that felt just a little too cruel. But now he’s ready. He wonders how he should do it. Should he just fuck her? He doesn’t want to make her jerk him off… Then he has a flash of inspiration. He’ll make it special, special for both of them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk