Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #16
Whispering Dom

Part 14

Natalie opens her eyes and a wave of nausea washes over her. She closes them again quickly and breathes deeply. Her heart is pounding.

She thinks she might throw up.

Slowly she tries to open them again. It’s dark. Where is she? She moves her head to look around and another wave of nausea washes over her making her retch. Suddenly there’s a blinding light in her eyes and she twists away from it, raising her hands to protect her eyes. She huddles into a fetal position. She feels a hand on her shoulder.

“Are you alright Miss?” She grunts. “Can you tell me your name?”

“N-natalie” she manages to stammer out.

“Where do you live Natalie?” the voice says. So many questions, she just wants to sleep. She stutters out her address. “Well, you’re right here, did you lose your keys?” The light has gone from her face, she opens her eyes slowly and looks up, sees the outline of a person, wearing a cap. She shakes her head slowly, looks at her body, sees her sweatshirt and jeans, heaves a sigh of relief that she’s not naked.

She looks up again at the person standing over her. He’s looking down at her, she sees he’s wearing a uniform. He’s a policeman… Should she say something, tell him she’s been abducted? But then what? The questions, where were you taken, what were their names? Questions she has no answers to. She shakes her head again, no, she’s alive, and apparently outside her apartment. She closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them and looks up at him.

“I-I don’t think so, they were in my purse.” She sees the policeman reach down and take something from her. Her purse had been clutched in her hands. He opens it, looks inside, pauses a moment to look at her, then reaches in and takes something out. She watches as he goes to the front door and opens it. He reaches out his hand and she takes it, lets him help her to her feet. She staggers as another wave of nausea washes over her, breathes heavily. The policeman holds out her purse, and then her key. She takes them both.

“You should take care of that” the policeman says indicating her purse. “And watch how much you drink too.” She shakes her head as he holds the door open for her, and she walks slowly inside. “Would you like me to walk you up to your apartment?” She looks back at him blankly, shakes her head.

“No, thank you. I’ll be fine.” she rasps thickly.

She walks into her building and makes it to the door to her apartment. She feels awful. She manages to open the door and staggers inside, facing again the mess that she had left what feels like an age ago, but was in reality only a few days ago. She throws her purse and key down on the coffee table and stumbles to her bedroom, she desperately wants to sleep. She throws herself on the bed, fully clothed and falls into a deep and dreamless sleep almost immediately.

She awakes to bright sunlight streaming into the apartment. She stretches out and moans quietly. Her head still aches, presumably from the drugging, but at least she doesn’t feel nauseous any more. She swings her legs off the bed and slowly gets to her feet. She doesn’t know how long she’s slept, but judging by the light coming in through the windows it’s probably afternoon. She feels like shit. Perhaps a shower will make her feel better. She sits down again on the edge of the bed and takes off her shoes and socks, then stands and removes the rest of her clothes.

She walks to her mirror and looks at herself and sighs. She looks a wreck, hair disheveled, pale and gaunt, just like she always looks after a heavy bout of drinking. Maybe it was all a dream, and she’d just been hammered the whole weekend… Then she looks between her legs, see’s her shaved pussy, shakes her head. No, not a dream. She turns round and looks at her butt. It’s still pink, and she can see light bruising. Definitely not a dream.

She goes to the bathroom and turns on the shower. Not as nice as the last bathroom she’d been in, but still she’s pretty sure a good long shower will make her feel better. She stands under the water for a long time, trying to wash away the shame and humiliation that she’d been forced to endure. She washes herself all over, washes her hair, then washes her body one more time. She’s been in the shower so long the water is starting to get cold. She shuts it off, gets out and dries herself off, goes back to her bedroom looks at herself again in the mirror, drops the towel. Better… She finds a clean t shirt and puts it on.

She walks out to her living room, looks disconsolately around at the mess, then picks up the t shirt that she’d discarded days before, goes back to her bedroom and throws it in the laundry, along with the clothes she had just taken off. She’ll go to the launderette later. She goes back into the living room and picks up the overflowing ashtray, the empty bourbon bottle, empties the ashtray and puts the bottle in the trash, then opens the windows, letting fresh air into the apartment. She goes to the sofa and sits down gingerly.

What now? She sighs, she’s not sure. Should she try to make a fresh start? It’s going to be hard, she has nothing, no money, no job, she’s probably going to have to let the slob of a landlord have her again next month when the rent is due. She shakes her head, thinking of that just makes her want to have a drink, numb the pain. She wonders whether she’s still got the $20 she put into her purse, if she does maybe she’ll just go to the store and get cigarettes and booze. She picks up her purse and opens it. A bunch of notes, she must have bought something and got change although she cannot remember doing that. She sighs, takes it out to count what’s left. She gasps.

The notes aren’t change, they are crisp new $100 bills. She counts them, then counts them again. Twenty of them, and the $20 she had had when she had left the apartment. Well, that’ll pay a bit of rent… Or buy a lot of booze. She shakes her head, remembering what Tara had said to her. “Take all this as a way to start again. I did. You can. ” She leans her head back and sighs.

Suddenly there’s a banging on the door. She starts, gets up and walks to the door, her heart races for a moment, is it Tara, or perhaps the guy, have they come after all? She so wants a different life, she’s sure they could help her, especially Tara. She looks through the peephole and groans. It’s the landlord. She wonders why the bastard didn’t just let himself in like he usually does.

“Hang on…” she calls out. She’s only wearing a t shirt, she’s not going to invite him in half naked and quickly goes to her bedroom, grabs a pair of jeans and pulls them on. She goes back and pulls the door open. What can he want, she thinks, it’s not rent time, or has he just decided that he can use her any time he wants now? The landlord steps tentatively inside, his face flushed and shiny with sweat, he looks around nervously as she closes the door behind him. He turns to look at Natalie.

“Look, I’m going to be able to pay the rent next month, I promise” she says, but he just looks at her and shakes his head. She groans inwardly, so he’s decided he prefers the sex. Fuck, she could do with a drink.

“No.” he says flatly. “Your rent’s been paid for the next two months. After that I want you out. I never want to see you again. Understand?” She looks at him, her mouth hanging open.

“What? What do you mean, who paid it?”

“He said he was a friend of yours. You don’t have nice friends…” He pauses. “Well, he may be nice to you, but he was anything but nice with me. Told me I was a fucking pervert, and that if I ever touched you again he’d be back...” He pauses again. “So, you’ve got two months and then I never want to see you again.” With that, he turns and goes quickly to the door, and with a final nervous look at her he leaves.

She stands there, numb. What just happened? Now she’s going to be fucking homeless? She can only imagine it was the guy who paid the rent and threatened the landlord, but making her homeless? She shakes her head, then sighs. Well, she guesses that’s at least one decision that’s been made for her. She can’t very well just revert to drinking away her life, now she has to find somewhere else to live. Her head is pounding again, she’ll just lie down for a while…

When she wakes it’s dark outside, but she feels better. Her headache is gone. She lays in the dark, thinking. It seems like she’s being pushed into turning things around. For a moment she feels a pang of gratitude, then she realizes that that’s a crazy notion. She’s been abused, assaulted and raped, and like Tara had said she should not feel grateful, if they’re going to give her the means to start to turn things around, she’ll take it, but no, she’ll not feel fucking grateful. She remembers the guy, remembers how she had thought he maybe cared for her, but force masturbating her and then forcing her to blow him was hardly the behavior of someone who cared.

She does feel a pang of regret when she remembers Tara. Ok, she had masturbated her in front of the other guests, but the night before had felt tender, and the sex in her room after… Well, that certainly came across as not only mutual but tender and caring. She’d uncovered her face and told Natalie her name, and it was pretty clear she had not only wanted to pleasure Natalie, but had wanted Natalie to pleasure her. Natalie sighs. None of it matters, she’s her own woman, her life is in her hands, not dependent on anybody else.

If she’s honest, she’s feeling better, and better about her prospects now that she knows she has to do something. Tomorrow she’ll start looking for a new apartment, get in touch with her old boss, see if maybe she can’t get a job again. She decides it might be a good idea to get out of the apartment, take a walk, get some air, maybe grab a coffee. She’s done with booze, she’s going to clean herself up, going to turn things around. She puts on shoes, socks and a sweatshirt, takes most of the money out of her purse and stashes it away, and heads out.

Perhaps it was force of habit, but she suddenly realizes she’s standing outside the bar. Maybe she’ll go in for one drink. Just one, what harm can it do? She steps inside, goes up to the bar. Tim, the barman comes over.

“Hey Natalie, how’s things.”

“Ok I guess” she says without much conviction. Back in her old haunt, all of a sudden the future looks daunting again. She’s about to be made homeless, she needs to find a job… Suddenly the thought of that drink seems very attractive. And considering what she’s been through, forgetting might be a really positive step.

She thinks back to her ordeal. Just a few hours ago she was naked, at the mercy of masked strangers, forced to fuck, be fucked, forced to cum… It seems unreal now, here in the real world. Did it really happen, or was it just some fucked up alcohol fueled dream. But her still tender bottom and the $100 bill in her purse are reminders that it was real, very real.

Suddenly she can’t help herself. “Hey Tim, you remember the guy I was talking to the other night? The one who bought me a drink. Have you seen him around?” Tim shakes his head.

“Nope. Never seen him before, or since for that matter.” He pauses. “You liked him?” The way he looks at her and asks whether she liked him seems to imply a question. Did she take him home and fuck him? She laughs inwardly. Like him? Well, he may have been quite good looking, but no she realizes, he used her like a piece of meat. Tara on the other hand… No Natalie, move on just like Tara had said. She must take the opportunity to turn her life around. She shakes her head.

“Not really. Nothing special. Just wondered.” She says dismissively and looks at Tim and smiles.

“You want a drink Natalie?” he asks, looking at her, leaning on the bar. “Your usual?” She looks at him and shakes her head.

“No Tim, I don’t think I do. Thanks.” Seeing his surprised expression she laughs. Yes she thinks, it was all real, and she survived it, and now she’ll move on, she doesn’t need a drink, doesn’t want one. She looks around the bar, all the regulars hunched with their drinks in the gloom silently seeking oblivion. No, she doesn’t want a drink. She looks at Tim again and smiles.

“No, I really don’t, thanks” she says. “See you around.” She laughs again at the look of surprise on his face, smiles to herself then turns and walks out of the bar.

The End
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #17
Whispering Dom

Thanks to those who've liked the story, and to the people who have left comments.

It's good to know that people have enjoyed the story.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:48 AM   #18
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Thanks for a great, riveting story. Your writing is great, it sucked me in and would not let go, a real page turner as it were. I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for a great time.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-10-2020, 10:22 PM   #19
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Thanks for a great, riveting story. Your writing is great, it sucked me in and would not let go, a real page turner as it were. I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for a great time.
Thanks for the feedback.

Glad you enjoyed the story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk