Old 10-11-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Slave

Part 1

You walk through the door. It’s hot! You like running, but you kind of wish you hadn’t had to run this afternoon. Training for the college team is brutal at times, especially in this heat. Would have been nicer sitting by the pool.

You walk to the kitchen, open the fridge and take out a soda. Feels so good gulping a few mouthfuls down. You hold the cold can to your face, oh yes, feels lovely.

“Hey Tay… What’s up?” You look around. It’s Harry.

Harry joined your household about four years back. Being an only child, your parents had decided that having another ‘youngster’ around for company would be a good idea, so Harry had been invited in as an exchange student, coming over from England. He’s a few years older than you, did a couple of years as a senior at school and was at college already when you got to your senior years. Now you are at college, and Harry has already got himself a job with some tech company. Apparently he’s good with computers…

Oh, and you hate being called Tay. It’s Taylor. Harry’s the only person who calls you that and it irritates beyond words. But you get your own back. You are pretty sure he fancies you, and you aren’t averse to teasing him, letting him get glimpses of you in various states of undress, accidentally on purpose of course. Nothings going to come of it, it’s just you using the power of your body over him.

“Oh, hi Harry. Not much, just been training. God it’s hot. What about you?”

“Yeah, not bad.”

You look at him expectantly, but he doesn’t say anything else. He seems a bit strange that way, always happy to talk to you, but never seems to say much. You shrug - whatever. At least he has a nice accent.

“Well, I’m gonna go up and take a shower. See you later…” You just can’t help yourself, can you? You get irritated with him, so you lead him on, let him know you’re going to be naked upstairs soon.

He says nothing as he watches you walk out of the kitchen, but you can feel his eyes following you.

You go to your room, close the door and strip off your clothes. Oh god that feels better, it is so hot. You lay down on your bed for a moment enjoying your nakedness. You like being naked, feels liberating and natural and you’re comfortable in your skin. It’s not like you get naked at any opportunity, but when you’re with guy you like, you’re not shy about getting your clothes off, and in the changing room at college you’re definitely not shy, quite happy to be naked around your team mates. You close your eyes and think back on your running training. You are getting strong, getting fit, and your body is definitely toning up after the winter, and the coach is pleased with you. Told you that you were almost certain to make the first team at this rate!

You get up and go to your computer, click on your email. Nothing too interesting, mainly junk. You sit down naked and open a web browser, see an article about some celebrity who’s had nude pics stolen. God, seems to happen all the time now, they must be really dumb… You google the celebrity, and there are the leaked pictures. Hmm, she has a pretty nice body, you have to admit. Her breasts are way bigger than yours, yours seem to have got smaller as you’ve got fitter! You glance down at your naked body… It’s not bad, fit and toned, still sometimes you wish you were a bit more feminine, maybe a bit more curvy, then perhaps you’d have a bit more luck finding a decent boyfriend…

It’s not that you don’t get any attention, you do, but Mr. Right definitely hasn’t shown up yet. You guess you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince, and kiss plenty of frogs you do! More than kiss with quite a few of them… You think back on some of the guys you’ve jerked off, the ones you’ve given blow jobs to, and of course, they’ve all returned the favor. You can feel your pussy tingling as you think about the sex you’ve been having, you realize your nipples are hard.

You’ve brought a fair few of them home. The parents don’t mind you having them round, but they won’t let them stay the night. Still you get to spend a few hours in your bedroom with them. Harry knows, and honestly, sometimes you feel bad, since he obviously knows you are having sex with them. You sigh, this is just getting you more turned on by the minute.

Maybe you should masturbate… Ugh, it’s just too hot, maybe in the shower…

You get up and look at yourself in the mirror. Yeah, not bad, if you say so yourself. Straight brown hair, coming down just below your shoulders (you put it in a pony tail when you run). Slim and fit, small breasts with small dark nipples which are very sensitive. A little landing strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair, and long, toned and strong legs. You turn around and look over your shoulder, checking out your tight, round bottom.

You sigh, wondering why it is you always seem so turned on. If it wasn’t such a nice feeling it would be torment. You go and sit at your computer again, you’ll put it to sleep and then go shower and get off. That’ll make you feel better…

You’re about to put it to sleep when a message pops up. It’s one of the Mr. Not Quite Rights, one you’d had sex with last week. He was nice, you have to admit, seemed to know what he was doing. Loved oral sex and went down on you without having to be asked. You’d been introduced to the 69 position… Amazing how you’d never actually done that before. You love sucking cock, makes you feel so powerful, so in control, and more than that, you love when they cum in your mouth - and yes, you swallow every last drop. That feeling of the cum hitting the back of your mouth and sliding down your throat is absolute proof that they liked you, and that you knew how to satisfy them.

‘Hey, what are you doing?’

‘Nothing, just come back from training.’

‘Isn’t it a bit hot for that?’

‘You’re not kidding!’

You decide to egg him on…

‘Yeah, I came home and just stripped off it’s so hot!’

Pause

‘Really?’

‘Yeah…’

‘So… You’re naked now?’

‘Yeah.’

Pause…

‘Nice…’

Pause… Oh come on, you need more of an invitation? Go on, tell me to touch myself.

Your submissive side peeks through, you love it when someone sexts with you, tells you to masturbate, tells you to do anything sexual… Even with the heat you reckon you’d enjoy it now, watching the texts appear as you pleasure yourself. That’s as far as you’ll go though, won’t go on cam, no way. Much too risky, what if they recorded you, put it up on the net like the celeb’s pictures. You shudder at the thought of what that would do to your life.

Your hands have gone to your breasts and you are gently rubbing your nipples in anticipation. You think about Mr. Not Quite Right sitting there imagining you naked, thinking about instructing you to touch yourself. You wonder whether he’s got hard thinking about you… Touching your breasts is getting you nicely turned on and you can feel yourself getting wet. You spread your legs in anticipation of the first command. ready to touch yourself.

‘Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. You know, we could grab a drink… Or something.’

Ugh. Not gonna happen is it. Fuck, and now you really are turned on and want to cum.

‘Ok, that’d be cool.’

One last try… See if he bites…

‘Look, sorry, I’ve got to go. Can’t sit around naked chatting ;). Got to get in the shower…’

You wait expectantly. Come on you think, I’m sitting here stark naked just inviting you to talk dirty to me. How can you not want to. You are rubbing your nipples again, squirming in your seat your legs spread wide. You drop one hand down to your pussy in anticipation of the instruction to touch yourself. It feels so dirty knowing there’s another person with you… Well, obviously not with you, but still… You run a finger up your lips, already partially spread, feel your arousal and moan quietly in anticipation, waiting to be told what to do…

‘Ok, think of me… :)’

You close the chat window in frustration. You sit back in your chair your legs spread, your hand slowly strokes your pussy, you are so wet. It feels good, very good… But it really is too hot. You look forlornly at your computer, imagining how it might have been, sitting like this with Mr. Not Quite Right typing at you, leaning back, spreading your legs really wide and slowly bringing yourself to orgasm knowing that he was there with you… Sort of..

You sigh. Well, shower it is then, on your own. You’ll try thinking of him, but that doesn’t usually do anything, you prefer it when they are there, typing and sexting with you, telling you exactly what to do, where to touch…

You wrap a towel around your body, and walk over to the bathroom. Harry’s door is closed, maybe he’s still downstairs. You’re kind of surprised, thought he’d probably come up to get a glimpse of you walking around half naked. Whatever, it doesn’t matter, although you do kind of like letting him get glimpses of your body, nothing too graphic, just teasing really, you know nothing will ever come of it.

Last edited by Whispering Dom; 10-11-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #2
CuriousLittle1

This is great! Keep going
CuriousLittle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #3
Whispering Dom

Part 2

In fact, Harry is sitting in his room, thinking about you. He’s really liked the look of you since he first arrived at your home although he’s always been careful to try not to show it, doesn’t want to upset your parents. And as you’ve grown up he’s really kind of started to fancy you. You have a sexy and athletic body, he likes that, even though you don’t seem to be interested in him. Always bringing guys home and getting off with them in your room, even while your parents are downstairs and he’s in his room right next to yours.

Mind you, you often seem to want to let him see you walking between your room and the bathroom, sometimes in a towel, sometimes in the shorts and skimpy tops you wear to bed. And those skimpy bikini’s you wear when you’re out by the pool. Even gone topless a couple of times by the pool pretending you didn’t realize he could see you.

But he knows you’re just winding him up, and honestly, that pisses him off, and he’s been thinking of how he might get back at you. And right now he’s pretty sure he’s come up with a way…

You go into the bathroom and close the door, lock it. You look at yourself in the mirror, then look down at the counter by the sink. All your different bottles of shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer - everything. Mom is always telling you to clean it up, and you have to admit, it’s a total mess. Maybe you should… Fuck, no, not now, you’re turned on and you want to cum, you’ll tidy them up tomorrow.

You drop the towel, look at yourself naked in the mirror. Your nipples are hard, and it shows. You gently rub them with your fingers, close your eyes with pleasure, shudder slightly and breath in sharply. You open your eyes and run your hands down your body, caressing your skin. Damn you are so turned on. You let your hands drop to your pussy, and you gently rub up and down your lips. It feels so good, you can feel how wet you are, gently you push a finger in and stroke your clit. Your whole body spasms and you gasp loudly. Fuck you need to cum, time to get in the shower and get yourself off!

You turn round and walk over to the shower. You turn on the water, not too warm, and get in, sliding the glass shower door closed behind you. The water feels so nice, you just let it run over you for a few minutes. Slowly you wash yourself, soaping your body, you reach your pussy and your hand lingers, stroking again… You lean back against the shower door, just lightly, spread your legs, your hand working between your legs, rubbing gently. You slip a finger inside you and spasm. Oh yes, you’ve been dying for this. You don’t want to finish too quickly though, you want to enjoy this, so you stop masturbating and let your hands run over your breasts, your erect nipples, they are so sensitive and you get shivers as your fingers caress them. You lean forward and soap your bottom, running your fingers across your asshole. Slowly you push a finger inside, oh god that feels so dirty, but so good!

You are ready to cum now, more than ready. You lean forward with a finger still in your asshole, your other hand starts to rub your clit. You gasp with pleasure and shiver at the touch of your clit, start to rub fast, and within seconds you are approaching your climax. You go up on tip toes, straining with the pleasure, you are breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure. You cry out, spasm and cum. Breathing heavily, but smiling, you turn back to the shower and let the cool water wash over you. Mmm, much better. Much better.

Wrapped again in your towel, feeling so much better, you open the bathroom door. Harry’s door is open now, he must have come upstairs while you were in the shower. Well, feeling as content as you do, you can’t help but want to tease him a bit. You lean against his doorway.

“Hi Harry”

He looks up at you, a strange look on his face as if he knows exactly what you are trying to do, wind him up and leave him hanging. But at the same time, there’s a look of satisfaction there. He looks back at his computer and smiles.

“Hey, just wanted to say sorry if I was a bit abrupt earlier. I was just so hot, I really needed to get in the shower and cool off.” You smile at him, and play with the bottom of the towel, curling it up and showing even more leg in the process. Still feeling buzzed from your orgasm you lift it higher than you perhaps should.

“Never mind” he says looking back up at you for a moment. “It’s no problem.” He smiles as he turns back to look at his computer screen. Yep, she looks very good standing there almost naked, shame it’s just her teasing.

But looking at the image on his screen, he knows he’s going to get even, and that you’re going to regret playing him like this all this time.

You go back to your room, close the door and drop the towel again, enjoying being naked. Even after cumming like that you are still a bit turned on. Maybe you should text Mr. Not Quite Right and see if he wants a drink this evening. You sit down again at your computer, the celeb’s nude pics are still up, you shudder when you think how she must feel. You cannot imagine the shame of having nude pics plastered all over the net for everyone to see. And that, you think smugly, is why you are so careful…

You close the browser, think again about texting Mr. Not Quite Right. You decide you’ll put some clothes on first, otherwise, if you manage to get him to sext with you, tell you how to use yourself, touch yourself, you’ll probably end up cumming again and then you won’t want to go out.

You slip on panties, shorts and a loose t shirt. You don’t bother with a bra. If you end up going out you’ll be getting changed anyway. You sit down at your computer to text…

There’s a knock at your door.

“Yeah, come in” it must be Harry, nobody else home.

The door opens. “Sorry to bother you Tay, but do you have a minute?”

You look at him angrily, irritated again at him calling you Tay. “What for?”

“I just want to show you something. It won’t take long.”

“It’s not really a great time Harry, I’m just making plans for this evening.”

“Well, Ok, but I think you really should see this Tay. I think you’ll want to see it.”

You sigh. “Okay. Where is this ‘thing’ you want me to see? And will you stop calling me Tay! My name’s Taylor” Harry shrugs.

He gesture towards his room. You sigh, get up and follow him. This had better be important, you think, otherwise you are really going to make him regret it. Might just let him see you completely naked, and still not let him touch!

He leads you into his room, and goes and sits by his computer. He gestures for you to look over his shoulder. For fuck sake Harry you think, this had better be good, it’s not like I don’t have a computer of my own, why didn’t you just send me a link?

“Well?” you ask, rather impatiently. “What is it?”

He looks up at you, seemingly wanting to savor this moment. He opens a window he has minimized. Your face stares out at you both, you have a towel wrapped around you. You look at the image, confused. What is Harry doing with a picture of you?

He clicks play, and moments later you drop the towel, exposing your breasts and naked belly.

“What the fuck…” you say quietly.

The movie continues, you are caressing your breasts, obviously aroused, and then your hands drop down, out of sight, but it’s very clear from your face exactly what you are doing.

“Harry, where the fuck did you get this?” You say angrily.

“Shut the fuck up Taylor, and watch.” You are shocked into silence, he’s never spoken to you like that, never, and the fact he didn’t call you Tay is even more worrying.

You continue watching, but you know exactly what’s going to come. After all, it only happened a little while ago. This is a movie of you in the bathroom. You watch as you turn away from the camera, move towards the shower, your naked bottom coming into view.

“Turn it off Harry” you say quietly. “Please…”

He hits pause. “Well, I’ve seen it all Tay, and you know exactly what comes next, don’t you.” You nod, still really confused.

“How did you get this? I mean who filmed me?”

“You know that mess in the bathroom, all your stuff that you never bother to clean up? Plenty of room to hide a webcam…”

“You filmed me? Why would you do that Harry. Are you a fucking pervert or something?” Your face is flushed with anger.

“No, I’m not.” He pauses. “Well, maybe a bit, but that’s not the point.”

“What are you talking about? Look, just delete the video, and we’ll never talk about this, Ok?” You are so angry, why would he do something like this? Ok, you tease him with your body a bit, but this?

“I’m not erasing this Tay. In fact I’ve already made copies. And if you don’t do exactly what I tell you, then I’m going to start posting them online…”

“WHAT!!” You scream. “You will do no such thing you fucking pervert. I’m done with this, you’re disgusting, and as soon as my dad comes home I’m going to tell him exactly what you have done.”

“And I’ll deny it! Oh, the movie will be up by then, and he’ll be getting an email with a link to see his daughter being a slut, and so will lots of your college friends… And I’ll tell your Dad that it was one of your boyfriends that you invited home who filmed it, and look what you got up to while they were downstairs watching TV!”

“NO! No Harry. What’s got into you. You can’t do that, think what it’ll do to me…” You sob as you think of your friends seeing you naked, masturbating, obviously cumming in the shower.

“Well, it doesn’t have to happen Tay, that’s if you do what I tell you. It’s entirely up to you…”

You look at him in horror. You are shaking your head and crying, tears running down your cheeks. You turn away to go out the door, this cannot be happening… Then you stop, remember the awful feeling looking at the celeb’s nude pictures. This will be so much worse, Ok, you’re not a celebrity, but if your friends get to see it, you’ll be a laughing stock. And you were always so careful, how could this have happened?

You turn back to him, still crying. “W-what do y-you want me to d-do?” you stammer through your tears. “Do you want money, what?” Suddenly you stop, a thought flashes through your mind, you look at Harry in horror. “Y-you want to have sex… with me? You can’t be serious…”

“No Taylor, you are going to be my slave.”
Old 10-17-2019, 02:02 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

Part 3

You blink. “What?”

He sighs. “You are going to be my slave Tay. My plaything. When I tell you to do something, you must do it. If you don’t, you will be punished, and the ultimate punishment will be the video being uploaded to the internet.”

“You’re not serious, what are you talking about?” you say. “What do you mean your slave? Harry, tell me this is a joke…”

He shakes his head. “No Tay, not a joke. You’ve teased me, treated me as if I’m an idiot for years, thinking I didn’t know you were just winding me up, and this is the payback.”

You sob. This cannot be happening. So, he wants to get his own back on you for your teasing… Slowly you regain control, suck in a deep breath. “So, what are you going to make me do?” you ask quietly.

“I have a few ideas” he says.

“Well go on then. Let’s just get this over with.”

He laughs quietly. “I don’t think you understand Tay. This isn’t a one off thing. You are going to be my slave from now, going forward.”

“WHAT? Are you mad?” You are shaking your head, bewildered, still trying to take in what he’s saying.

“Nope. Don’t worry, I’ve been a Dominant for years now. Only online, but you’re going to be my first real life slave. Nobody but us will ever know…”

This seriously cannot be happening. What is he talking about being a Dominant? Then it dawns on you, you realize he’s had girls who have submitted to him online. You’ve even been to a few D/s sites yourself, chatted and played with a couple of people who called themselves Masters, but it never lasted as you’d never, ever give pictures or do cam, all you really wanted was to be told when and how to touch yourself. Fuck, so Harry does that? God, you really hope he wasn’t one of the guys you played with…

You want to say no. Tell him to fuck off, and you are really close to doing it. Then you glance at his computer, see your naked bottom in still frame, know what’s coming next… You can’t let that ever be posted online, it would totally ruin your life.

You sigh unhappily, you cannot let him put that video online, you’re going to have to play along. After all, how bad could it be, there’s only so much he’ll be able to make you do with you both living at home and with your parents about…

“For how long?” you ask.

“What?”

“How long must I be your slave for?”

He shrugs. “I don’t know, for as long as I choose.”

“That’s not fair. That’s just not fair Harry.” Tears roll down your cheeks again.

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s not is it.” He looks as though he’s thinking… “Ok Tay. We’ll say for one month. You’ll be my slave for one month. If you are disobedient, I am allowed to add some time on, but that’s the last resort punishment before the video gets uploaded. Do you agree?”

Tears roll down your face. Do you agree? Of course not, this is just blackmail… Isn’t it illegal? But what are you going to do? You know exactly what’s in that video, you’d be utterly humiliated if he posted that online. You just imagine your friends whispering, pointing at you and laughing… You shake your head, no, that cannot happen, never, the shame…

You look at him, sigh and wipe away the tears. “Ok Harry, I agree. And you promise not to show anybody the video?” He nods. You pause. “So, what do I have to do then? I was planning on going out this evening, but I presume I’m not going?”

“No, you can still go out. But before you do, we are going to do one thing…”

You look at him, waiting. Perhaps this won’t be so bad after all…

“A slave has no secrets from her Master Taylor. Nothing can be hidden. Do you understand?”

You shrug. Not really, but well…

“And that includes you, your body, it’s no longer yours to hide from me. Or to show me…”

Huh? What the fuck is he talking about. “I-i don’t really understand Harry…”

“It’s for me to demand, whenever and wherever I choose. And when I demand, you will comply with my demand.”

You nod, still a bit confused…

“And right now Taylor, you are to show yourself to me. Here. Now.”

Huh? You look at him, and finally it starts to dawn on you what he is saying. “S-so, you’re telling me to strip?”

He says nothing, but he nods. You might have guessed this was what it would be. After all, you reckon he’s fancied you for ever. Not as if he hasn’t seen most of your body naked anyway. But then you realize that was on your terms, under your control, you were teasing him. Now it’s not. This feels very different…

Your face flushes red as you contemplate stripping now, in front of him. Not you showing off, teasing, winding him up. No. You forced to be naked, objectified. You are so angry, how could he do this to you, it’s disgusting. You look at him, your face hot and embarrassment flowing through you. But the video, that can never be seen by anyone… ever! So yeah, you’ll do it. Fuck Harry, you’ll show him, you won’t show how scared and ashamed you are.

You sigh. “Ok…” You wonder what you should take off first. You’re not wearing much anyway… If you start with your t shirt, your breasts will be exposed immediately, but if you start with your shorts it will delay the exposure of private parts… Suddenly, you realize you don’t want to do the wrong thing. Perhaps you should ask…

“Um Harry… What do you want me to take off first?”

“This time, it’s up to you Tay. If I have a preference you can be sure I’ll tell you, but since this is your first experience as a slave, I’m going to go easy on you.”

Well, it’s not easy… If you take your shorts off first he might think you’re scared, or trying to hide things as much as possible and that might disappoint him or worse even make him angry, but if you take your t shirt off then you’re already half naked. You never thought that deciding which of the three items of clothing you were wearing you were going to remove first would be so weighted with significance. You are trembling, you’re going to be completely naked in front of him, and not because you want to be, but because he has told you to be…

Well, you’re not going to let him see that you’re scared. You aren’t going to try and delay the inevitable. And then another thought flits into your mind. You want to do this in a way that pleases him, not reluctantly… Wow, that’s weird… Maybe it’s just pride?

You take a deep breath. Slowly you lift the t shirt over your head and drop it on the floor. You see he is looking at you, your breasts exposed and on display. You stand there, determined not to show fear even though your heart is thumping in your chest. You are going to be proud of your body, to be proud that you are showing it to your master because he wishes to see it. Suddenly you feel very, very submissive and you feel your pussy clench. This is nothing like masturbating while someone texts at you, this is real.

You take another deep breath and slowly drop your shorts and step out of them. You can feel your legs trembling. Fear or anticipation? You’re not sure anymore. You stand there in your panties, letting Harry look at you. Suddenly you want him to look at you, want him to acknowledge that you are doing what is expected, what is demanded. Your nipples are hard, and your pussy is tingling… You’ve never experienced anything like it before. It feels good, and for fuck sake, you want to show Harry your naked body. What is going on?

You drop your eyes submissively to the floor, and slowly you start to pull your panties down. You let them fall, and then push them out of the way with your toes. A part of you, the old Taylor perhaps, wants to cover her pussy and breasts with her hands, but the new Taylor wants her Master to see her, to see everything. You look up and see him watching you. Slowly he moves towards you… You tense, is he going to touch you? But he doesn’t, slowly he walks around you, moving behind you. You turn your head to follow him…

“Keep your head still Taylor.” It’s a command, and you immediately look front again. You know that he’s looking at you, imagine his eyes taking in your back, your naked bottom. It feels incredibly exposed, and incredibly sexy. You’ve never felt like this with any of your guys, perhaps because you were both naked, or perhaps something else. Whatever, this actually feels really good, the tingle in your pussy has become a low throb…

“Ok. Good girl. That’s it, you can go back to your room now, go out with your friends, whatever. I have finished with you for the evening. Take your clothes with you, but go back naked.”

Huh? Damn, that’s it? You felt so submissive, not to mention so turned on. But he’s dismissing you, just like that. You pick up your clothes and turn to go. Then you stop. You turn to Harry, making sure not cover your nudity, and you look at him. Honestly, there was a moment after you’d taken your panties off and kicked them away, after you were standing completely naked and exposed that you thought (or was it hoped?) he was going to tell you to masturbate. And to your utter shock and surprise, you know that you would have!

“Thank you Harry.” You say, then you turn and walk out of the room.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #5
CuriousLittle1

In love with this story! Thank you so much for sharing.
CuriousLittle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CuriousLittle1 for this post:
Old 10-18-2019, 11:20 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousLittle1 View Post
In love with this story! Thank you so much for sharing.
Thanks CuriousLittle1. Glad you are enjoying it.

There's more to come...
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-20-2019, 09:29 PM   #7
jamie12

This is quite good so far

masturbation, pain, wedgies, deepthroat , anal, trying out new things

soft limits:
Messy, pics

Limits:
scat, pee, friends, permanent,public
jamie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:55 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

Part 4

Back in your room, you shut the door and stand trying to process what had just happened. You should have hated him for doing what he did, but instead… You wanted to please him, to be a good slave. You shake your head in disbelief. Well, you may have thought you had a submissive side before, but masturbating while someone texts with you no longer seems to be submissive at all, certainly never made you feel like this! You are definitely discovering something new.

You are still tingling all over from the exposure, exposure on someone else’s terms, you the object with no free will. You wonder why Harry hadn’t tried to touch you, or gone any further while he had you naked in front of him. Mind you, you reckon if he had tried to touch you, that would have broken the spell, but he didn’t, he played the whole thing just right, and you realize he left you wanting more. The way he just dismissed you… Yes, you want more, your pussy tingles, your nipples still hard. You look around your room… Should you text Mr. Not Quite Right? Yeah… maybe… no… You realize you don’t want to have sex with him tonight, but despite your earlier orgasm you do want to cum. You want to cum replaying your first stripping for your Master.

You shake your head and laugh quietly. Your Master. Harry. Well, who’d have thought that would ever happen. You move over to your bed, sit on the edge and look at the clothes in your hands. You drop them. That’s why he sent you back naked isn’t it, he knew you would want to cum. You want to run to his door, beg to be allowed to masturbate for him… What the fuck… What has happened to your mind? That’s not how you do it Taylor, you tell yourself. He’ll tell you when you’re to masturbate for him… You shake your head, trying to make sense of the thoughts racing through your mind, thoughts you would never have imagined having.

You lay back on your bed and spread your legs, touch your pussy. You are wet! You knew you were turned on, just not this much. Clearly being forced to be naked, exposed and vulnerable has had quite an effect on you.

You think back to your slow strip, the indecision, the anxiety but the ever growing desire to please. No idea where that came from, but come it did, just like you will soon. You remember the feeling as each part of you was exposed, exposed willingly by you at someone else’s command. Your fingers play with your clit and you sigh with pleasure.

You think back to how turned on you became, and how cool Harry had acted, you remember how you felt that you would gladly have masturbated for him. You imagine how that would have felt letting him see you at your most exposed, legs spread playing with yourself just for him, you shiver and your fingers slip inside you. You arch your back and spasm with the pleasure that your fingers and your thoughts are bringing.

You remember the feeling of Harry’s eyes on you, of your own eyes fixed straight ahead, how exposed and vulnerable you felt being inspected totally naked, and you add your second hand, rubbing your clit as the other fingers continue to push into your wetness. You are moaning, you remember the feeling of submissiveness, of vulnerability.

Finally you remember picking up your clothes, turning to Harry, wondering why he was going no further, and wishing that he would. Making sure nothing was covered, offering yourself to him, and you remember saying “Thank you”. With a moan, your body trembles and you cum…

Nothing. Harry didn’t even speak to you the next morning. Did you do something wrong, was he angry with you? You feel frustrated. Ok, when the whole thing started you’d never have imagined that you’d like the idea of being someone’s slave, quite the opposite, you were mad and disgusted with Harry. But in fact you do… At least, you like the sensation, the feeling, the knowledge that somebody else can use you at their whim. It’s… Exciting. And every now an then you catch yourself smiling at the thought that you might be summoned at any moment…

Mr Not Quite Right saw you in class and suggested a drink. You didn’t really want to go, wanted to get home and see what Harry had in store for you, wanted to rekindle the feelings of submissiveness and vulnerability from last night. But then you decided that if he had wanted something he’d have called, or texted, and you’re not going to put your whole life on hold, if Harry’s not going to make use of you, then you’ll make your own arrangements, so you’d said yes.

Mr. Not Quite Right is a nice guy, and you had fun. You didn’t forget that you were somebody’s slave, but in the light of day it receded into the background. After the drink, with a blush, Mr. Not Quite Right has suggested that you come back to his place, and buzzed from the alcohol you had said yes. You’d remembered the sex you’d had with him before, it had been good, and while masturbation is great, actual sex with another person is definitely better.

Back in his room, he had offered you another drink, which you took. You could tell that he wanted sex, and so do you, but he was obviously having trouble coming out with it, his hesitation such a contrast to the way Harry took control of you.

“So… Um, do you often strip off as soon as you get home?” he asked.

You blush slightly. “Well, yeah, if it’s hot. I like the feel of being naked. And of course it helps cool me down.”

“So, how was your shower?” Pause… “Did you think of me?” Said with a hint of embarrassment you think. Inwardly you shudder, remembering the video, but you are pretty confident that your month of slavery to Harry will go fine, and that will never see the light of day…

“Oh yeah, I really did.” You blush. “And it was very nice, thank you.” You don’t want to disappoint him despite his seeming lack of confidence and authority. You realize that you want him to take control the way Harry had yesterday.

He pauses, and you can see he is struggling. Wow, this is so different from when Harry just made you strip for him. Finally, he bites the bullet…

“Well, if you’re feeling hot, do feel free to strip off…” his voice tails off in embarrassment, and he blushes and smiles awkwardly.

But you don’t feel like it. It catches you completely off guard, obviously he’s suggesting sex, but done this way, so optional with you having the choice, suddenly feels dull, boring, and you realize it’s just not what you want

“Oh, I’m Ok thanks…” He looks crushed, and despite everything you feel sorry for him. He’s a nice guy, and it’s hardly his fault that you have changed…

You get up and walk over to him, put your arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the lips. “Sorry, it’s just that time of the month” you say. What a great excuse. “It’s not you…” He smiles, and you can see some relief on his face. He really is sweet… “But there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have some fun.” you say with a grin.

“Oh, really? I mean, do you want to? I mean Ok, sure, if you want…” he’s blushing deeply.

“Mmm, why don’t you get out of those clothes” you say, stepping back a pace.

He fumbles a bit, but starts to pull his clothes off as you watch. He’s down to his boxers, and you can see he’s already hard, and he pauses, perhaps embarrassed. You wonder if Harry felt like you do now when he made you strip, powerful, in control. It feels good, you have to admit, but now there’s a part of you that would prefer to be feeling like he’s feeling, knowing that you’re about to be the one naked and exposed.

You step forward and gently pull his boxers down. His erection springs up. Gently you push him back towards his bed and push him down onto it. Then you bend over, and slowly take him in your mouth as your hair falls around you. He immediately shudders with pleasure as your lips slide down him. Your hand caresses his balls as you swirl your tongue around his cock and he moans with pleasure.

You feel so powerful, so in control, but again the realization that it’s really not you any more strikes you forcefully. You imagine how it will feel when it’s you naked, you being pleasured, even you being used, and it sends a shiver of anticipation through you. Your mind flits back to how you felt stripping, being naked and inspected by Harry, and how you’d even wished he had gone further, used you in some way.

Still, you do enjoy giving a blow job… You slide your lips up and down him, stroking his balls. They feel very full… You slide down him, his cock filling your mouth. You slide to the top, and let your lips come up off him. You kiss the tip, poke your tongue out and run it around his head, licking the end, then take him again, all the way down.

His body jerks, and you know he’s going to cum soon. You anticipate the climax, the feeling of his cum shooting into your mouth, sliding down your throat. You tease him just for a moment, to make his orgasm even stronger, gently letting your lips once again play just with the head. He is groaning with pleasure, and then again you plunge your head down, engulfing him.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum Taylor…” Guys always seem to like to announce their orgasms. And he does, and oh my were those balls full. You almost gag as his cum spurts into your mouth, you start to suck it down so you can breath again. It feels so good knowing you can pleasure a guy like that, and you relish the taste of his cum and the sensation as it slides down your throat.

Slowly you lick him clean as he moans quietly, then you stand up, looking at him and smiling. You are turned on now, for sure, but you just don’t want to have sex with him. You don’t want your orgasms to be with other people. To your genuine shock, you realize you want them to be for, and hopefully with Harry. That thought really catches you by surprise, and you shake your head slowly and smile…

“What, did I do something wrong?” he’s looking up at you shaking your head, worry clear on his face. You smile at him…

“No, of course not. Sorry, I was just thinking about something…” you catch yourself. “Thinking about how much I enjoyed that…”

He looks very relieved. “Yes, so did I, thank you…” He smiles. “Are you sure I can’t…” his voice tails off.

You lean forward again and kiss him gently. “No, thanks. I mean I’d really like it” you lie. “But not right now, I just can’t.” He nods his head in understanding.

“Look, I have to go. I’m really sorry. I’m sure we’ll do this again soon…” You’re pretty sure you won’t. “Do you mind? I hate to run like this but…” You feel a bit shitty, but you just want to get home. You want to see what Harry has in store for you.

“Oh, Ok, sure… No problem.” he is fumbling trying to put his boxers back on. “I’d really like that Taylor.” He blushes. “I mean, I really like you, you’re so nice…” Well, you did just suck his cock.

“Yeah, you’re nice too” you say without much conviction, but you try, you don’t want to hurt his feelings. “I’ll text you soon, Ok?” He nods, and you turn and walk out the door.

Last edited by Whispering Dom; 10-21-2019 at 11:58 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #9
Whispering Dom

Part 5

You check your phone on the way home. Nothing from Harry. You frown, check your emails… Alright, nothing from friends asking if that video was really you. Of course, no reason there should be, after all, you’ve done what he asked.

You pass Harry’s room as you walk to yours. He is there, sitting at his laptop as usual. You wonder, with a surprising jolt of jealousy, whether he’s Domming some woman online…

“Hi Harry.” you say, looking in through his door.

“Hi Tay.” he replies glancing up at you.

“How are things?” you ask. You suddenly have the strongest urge to ask him if there’s anything you should do for him, but you resist it.

“Yeah, good” he says, glancing at his watch.

You stand in the doorway, expectantly, hopefully? But nothing. He has turned back to his laptop. You sigh, and walk to your room.

You close the door and sigh again. Damn! Blowing Mr. Not Quite Right had turned you on, and for some reason you expected that Harry would have something in store for you when you got home. But he seems totally disinterested. Maybe you should masturbate, or fuck, maybe Mr. Not Quite Right will get a text.

Suddenly a text appears on your computer. You look at it. It’s from Harry!

‘Taylor. I want you to familiarize yourself with the slave positions.’

Huh? What on earth are they? Sitting down at your computer you open a browser and send him a quick text in reply.

‘Ok’

You google ’slave positions’. A bunch of links appear. You click the top one. A load of pictures, drawings, of naked women in various different positions. Oh my, they are very exposing positions… But then you guess that makes sense, positions a slave might take to allow their Master to see and access every part of their bodies. You download the pictures to your computer and start to look through them.

Another text appears.

‘Taylor. You are to strip, and take the whipping position. Hold it until I tell you.’

You look through the images. There isn’t a whipping position. You go back to your browser, click on the second link. Phew, some other positions, including one called whipping. You download the new pictures, open and look at whipping. It’s a drawing of a woman, standing naked, legs spread, arms held above her head, crossed at the wrists, presumably to indicate being tied. Her eyes are cast down in submission.

You get up and quickly take your clothes off. Naked, you stand, facing the computer, and try to copy what you see in the picture. It’s not hugely comfortable with your arms lifted above your head, but it feels pretty exposed. Then you think of the name, and imagine the feel of being spanked, even whipped, presumably on your naked bottom. You realize your nipples have got hard, and your pussy is gently throbbing, partly from your earlier blow job sure, but certainly also from the thoughts of being whipped like this. Whipped by Harry?

Another text pops up.

‘Nadu.’

You scramble back to the computer, look through the pictures. Ah, there it is… A woman, kneeling on the floor, her knees spread wide, hands resting palms upward on her legs.

You kneel on the floor, copying the position from the drawing. God, this one feels exposed. Your pussy obviously, but also your butt cheeks have parted, and it feels like your asshole would be on view for your Master to see. To use? You feel your face flush. Hands held away, not allowed to cover anything, breasts obviously on display.

You wait for the next text. This position feels very exposed, very submissive, and quietly you are glad that you are getting to do them, to try them out, in private. You’re not sure how you would feel if Harry were in here looking at you. But the thought that he could be is making your heart beat faster.

Come on Harry… Which one next?

The door to your room opens. Your heart misses a beat, you hope desperately it’s not your dad! You turn to look.

“Eyes forward Taylor.” It’s Harry, his voice voice is quiet and commanding..

Fuck! He didn’t knock… Suddenly you realize that he doesn’t have to. He’s your Master… You blush. Naked again in front of Harry, this time kneeling on the floor, your legs spread, all of you totally exposed and on display. You tremble slightly.

“Sorry Harry.”

“That’s good Tay. How are you liking those positions?”

“They’re very… Exposing…” Your heart is beating even faster and you can feel your face flushing hot.

He chuckles… “Yes, aren’t they.”

He walks into view, and you watch as he walks to your computer. He’s looking at your web browser, the slave positions search.

“Good girl Taylor.” He says, turning to you and smiling. Despite your embarrassment at being naked and exposed like this, you get the strangest feeling of happiness as you see him smile, hear the words good girl. He’s pleased with you. You blush.

You watch as Harry leans forward and starts to type an address into your browser. Huh? That’s your computer… What the?

The site loads, you see a page with one small icon. He clicks it. Your bathroom video opens up and starts to play.

“Harry! What.. why? I didn’t do anything wrong did I?” The happy feeling has been replaced by one of panic, verging on despair. How could he have done this to you when you were doing everything he asked. Fuck, you’re kneeling on the floor stark naked, totally exposed aren’t you? You want to cry, you feel betrayed.

“Don’t worry Taylor. This is totally private. It’s a slave directory, a place that you will be able to upload things, pictures, videos, whatever I ask. But only you and I can see them. Nobody else.” Your anxiety lessens, but just a bit.

“Ok” you say, sulkily. “I suppose… You promise Harry? You promise nobody else can see them?”

“Yes, I promise.”

The video is still playing. You have got in the shower, your butt is pressed against the glass door, it’s obvious you are masturbating. You watch as you lean forward, blush deeply as you watch yourself slide your finger into your asshole. But as well as the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation, it also looks so sexy. Your body looks good even through the glass of the shower door, it’s obvious you are experiencing great pleasure. You watch as you go up on tiptoe and cum. On the video it looks stronger, and looks like it lasts longer than you remember it, and you remember it as being very strong.

You see that Harry is leaning against your desk, not watching the video, his eyes fixed on you. On your naked exposed body. It sends a shiver through you, one of anticipation? Anticipation that he is going to make you masturbate? Make you cum? Again, the realization that you would actually do that if he demanded it makes your head spin.

The video plays out, you finishing in the shower, stepping out, face flushed completely exposed to the camera, drying yourself, wrapping the towel around you and smiling contentedly, walking out of view. The video ends. You sigh.

“So, you’re going to upload your first video to the directory Taylor.”

“What? What do you mean?” This catches you completely by surprise. You’ve never filmed yourself before.

“Yes. I want you to film yourself, in this position. You are to masturbate and orgasm. Then upload the video to here so I can see it. If I want…” You watch as he writes something on a piece of paper. “This is the site address, this is your slave registration number and your password.”

“No Harry. Please… I-I… Please, I don’t want to.” You sob, on the verge of tears again. “Please…” you say ever so quietly. It’s not that you don’t want to masturbate, to cum, but you realize you want to masturbate for him, in front of him, not make some video of you doing it. Doesn’t he realize how much you are willing to be his slave, aren’t you doing everything right?

He sighs. “It’s up to you Taylor, but you need to understand, it’s what I want you to do for me. But if you don’t, well I’ll accept that. There will be a punishment…”

“NO!” you shout. “No! Please don’t, don’t show anyone the video!”

He shakes his head. “No, it wouldn’t warrant that, it’s Ok.”

You breathe a huge sigh of relief. A punishment will be fine, so long as it’s not social suicide. Maybe you’ll have to be his slave for a bit longer, you can live with that… In fact, you’re not sure that you wouldn’t like that… “Thank you” you whisper.

“Ok. Well, it’s up to you Taylor. You know what I want. I have asked you. Asking could be viewed as a command, at least by a willing slave.” He pauses and looks at you pointedly….

He turns to go, then stops and turns back to you.

“Oh, by the way, where were you today? You came in a bit late didn’t you?”

Oh fuck, what are you going to tell him… Maybe say there was a study group, maybe… No! You don’t want to lie.

“I went out for a drink… With a friend.”

“A drink?”

You nod. “Yes” You blush

“Just a drink?”

You pause. What is he doing, why is he prying like this? You are kneeling on the floor, naked, completely exposed, what more does he want? Then you realize, he’s also stripping you mentally. If you are to be a good slave, just as there can be no clothes that can hide your body from him, so there can be no lies to hide what you do. You sigh. You realize you want to be stripped mentally, you don’t want anything hidden from him, and if there are consequences, you will face them. It’s such a strange feeling…

“No Harry. It was more than a drink.” You pause. “He… he wanted sex, so I went back to his room.” You pause again. You look at him, eyes pleading. Quietly you say “I didn’t let him touch me Harry, I didn’t want that. I didn’t even take my clothes off. But… but he’s a nice guy, and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings…” Maybe you’ll tell him that you just kissed, made out for a bit…

“So I gave him a blow job.” You sob. You feel humiliated, you just blurted out the truth and you don’t know why. “I’m so sorry Harry…” Tears roll down your cheeks, you feel you have failed him, and it’s not even the fear of the video being made public. You weep quietly, your face dropped forward.

Then he is standing in front of you. He crouches down and you feel him put his hands gently on your cheeks and lift your face up. You look at him, blurred through your tears and see him lean forward and feel him kiss you, very gently on your forehead.

“Don’t cry Tay.” he says softly. “It’s Ok. Have I told you that you cannot see anybody else? That you cannot touch anybody else? “

You shake your head.

“Then you have done nothing wrong. Tell me. Why didn’t you let him touch you, why didn’t you want that?”

You slowly shake your head and very quietly you say “I don’t know, I think I only want you to touch me Harry. I don’t know why, I don’t really understand it… I guess, I guess I want my orgasms to belong to you” you choke back a sob. You look at him, and see him nod.

“Ok Tay. Don’t worry.” he pauses for a moment. “I’m going back to my room.” He indicates your computer, but says nothing, and walks out of your room.

You look at your computer and sigh. You won’t disappoint him. You are drained emotionally, this is some roller coaster ride, but after all that you want so much to please him. You wish that he would just get on and touch you, what is he waiting for? And as you imagine his hands on your body, you get a stab of arousal.

You stand up, open video recording software, point the computer’s camera to where you were kneeling on the floor and click record. You walk back and kneel down on the floor in the nadu position again, you look at the screen, everything is in view from your head to your feet. You breathe deeply and let your right hand drop to your pussy.

You are wet. That surprises you a little with all the emotions swimming through your head. But you are. And no, it’s not the memory of sucking Mr. Not Quite Right, it’s the thought of just how exposed you have been to Harry, physically and mentally. As your finger brushes up your parted lips you shudder with pleasure. You let your finger slip inside, and gently rub your clit. Your body jerks with the pleasure. You slip your finger deep inside you, and you gasp and moan loudly. You can’t believe just how turned on you are.

Harry is going to see this.

You look at the camera pointedly, wanting to send him a message. This is for you Harry you think. You start to rub your clit faster and you spasm and shudder. Your other hand joins, and you slip a finger into your pussy, so wet now. You reach up inside to stroke your G spot. Ohhhh…

You keep looking at the camera, staring straight at Harry, I’m doing this for you Harry, and I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum for you! You are rubbing your clit hard and fast, still probing your g spot with your other hand, your breathing is shallow, your body trembling and tensing.

You cry out as your orgasm breaks. You cum, your cum squirting out on the floor in front of you, between your legs. You keep rubbing and probing, drawing out every bit of pleasure you can, and finally you slump forward, breathing hard. Slowly you look up at the camera, and smile. That was for you Harry, for you, my Master…

You get up slowly, click the stop button and save the video. With no hesitation, you upload it to your directory. You are still breathing hard, but slowly coming down. You walk over to your bed, get under the sheet and curl up contentedly. As you begin to drift off, you imagine Harry watching your video, imagine him smiling, imagine him hard…
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 10-28-2019, 10:24 AM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 6

Back in his room, Harry is laying on his bed thinking about you. This is going well, you have certainly adapted to your submissive role nicely, it’s clear to him that you enjoy it, that you wanted it, probably even craved it although he’s sure you didn’t realize quite how much.

That first strip the other day had perhaps been risky, you might have not been able to do it, and then he’d have been faced with either having to post your video online, something he really had no intention of doing, or admit that he had no leverage over you. But there hadn’t been too much hesitation, it was almost as if you were quite happy for him to see you naked. Obviously, you’d been showing yourself to him for ages, but that was you teasing him, you had the power, and this was different. And Ok, he’d seen you naked, even masturbating, in your video, but stripping as a slave for a Master is a whole different ball game. Watching you, he reckoned you finally understood that just before you had lifted your t shirt off, revealing your breasts.

And he is definitely enjoying seeing you naked, and fully intends to see much more of you that way. But he is also very satisfied with how much you clearly want to submit to him, the mental aspect, that’s the true feeling of power for him, and for you he reckons, the true feeling of submission. The instruction, or request for you to masturbate on cam was really a sideshow. He knows you’ll be masturbating for him in person soon, and doing much more too, and you will be desperate to do it, so he doesn’t really care if you upload a video or not.

But it was totally clear that your mental submission to him was almost complete when you told him that you wanted all your orgasms to be for him, to be his. That was really very sweet. He’d felt bad that you had cried about your encounter with your friend. At this stage he doesn’t have any desire or intention to stop you seeing other people, after all you’re only going to be his slave for a few weeks… Is that a little pang of disappointment Harry? Anyway, for now he’s going to let you carry on as normal, but your orgasms will belong to him. He doubts that you’ll be having any with other people now anyway.

His laptop pings at him. He lifts it up and looks at the screen. Hmm, an email telling him that a new video has been uploaded to your slave directory. He opens it, and sure enough, there it is… He sees your naked body in the nadu position, and hits play.

He watches with a smile on his face as you masturbate. He’s very pleased with the way you look intently into the camera, this is clearly not you just pleasuring yourself selfishly. Nope, your face tells him beyond doubt that you are doing this for him, for the person you recorded the video for, it couldn’t be clearer. He watches as you bring yourself to climax, it’s a strong climax… Hmm, he didn’t know you could squirt, very nice, very sexy, and nice to know that you are definitely not faking anything. He’s had a couple of girls online who it turned out were faking it. Not real submissives at all, just attention seekers, and he’d dropped them immediately.

Well, very nice, very good Tay, well done. Harry is definitely hard from watching you, and he considers jerking off, but no, tomorrow is a new day, a new opportunity for him to pleasure his slave, and himself in the process…

He sends you a final text, an instruction for tomorrow morning…

‘’Taylor, come to my room, naked, when you get up in the morning, I have a ritual that you are going to follow.’

You never heard your phone ping, you were sleeping soundly after your video orgasm, and perhaps more because of the mental roller coaster that you had gone through yesterday. But you see you have a message when you wake up. Oh god, you have to go to Harry, now, naked! You really hope it won’t take long, you don’t want to be late for college… Suddenly you stop, amazed that an instruction to go to his room naked didn’t even faze you, you simply accepted it as something you must and would do. You shake your head, how much has changed in you in just a few short days.

You sit up in your bed. You try to understand why it is you have accepted Harry as your Master, especially considering how he had forced you into it by taking that video of you. By rights you should hate him, as you had when he had first shown you the video. But once you had accepted that you would submit to him, to prevent the video ever being seen by anybody else something had changed. Now you wanted to please him. You’d always felt you had a submissive side, but you are beginning to realize just how powerful that urge is in you, definitely different to what you had thought it was.

And to give him credit, so far Harry seems to be using you in a way that only increases your submissive desires. The things he has done have only left you wanting more, wanting to give more of yourself to him. You aren’t really scared by the idea of punishments, because you are pretty sure there’s nothing he would ask you to do that you’d refuse him. Your biggest fear so far had been the thought he might drop you as his slave because you had blown Mr Not Quite Right. For reasons you simply don’t understand, that thought had terrified you and been enough to make you break down in tears, and you know you won’t repeat that mistake.

In fact, your biggest concern right now is thinking of how you can best carry out his wishes so that he’s pleased with you. The feeling you get when you hear him say ‘good girl’ to you is so strange, a deep satisfaction knowing that he is pleased with you, and you love that feeling and want to do everything you can to get more of it.

Of course, you cannot deny that the whole thing is a turn on too. The nudity and exposure in front of him feels good, and your realization that you’d willingly touch yourself in front of him, if you admit it you want to touch yourself in front of him is surprising, but it’s definitely there. It’s so strange, but doing this because you must, because it’s demanded by someone you have chosen to submit to, not simply because you want to feels so much more real than the consensual nudity and sex you were used to. You never really got turned on showing your body to Harry before, it was just teasing, but now you feel a sharp stab of arousal imagining where this might lead, how he might choose to see you, what he might tell you to do.

You swing your legs over the edge of your bed and sit up. You glance over at your naked body in the mirror, realize that in just a few minutes you will be naked again in front of Harry. You feel your nipples stiffen and there’s a warm feeling between your legs. You want to go to him, go to him now. You imagine that he’s going to make you cum. He’s seen you on video twice now, you’re sure this time it will be the real thing, that in just a short time you will be experiencing just what it’s like to be naked and masturbating in front of him, to be climaxing while he looks on. And despite your powerful orgasm for him last night, you realize that thought is turning you on hugely, and you cannot wait to cum again. To cum in front of your Master.

But then you realize there’s a possible problem. Your parents, they might still be home. It’s one thing if they catch you running naked to the bathroom, that’s happened a couple of times, embarrassing, but not exactly incriminating… But going into, or coming out of Harry’s room naked? How the fuck will you explain that away?

Then it dawns on you, he’s doing this on purpose, making things edgy or risky for you, and it’s succeeding, your heart is already beating faster.

You stand up and walk to your door, put your ear to it. It seems quiet, but you can’t be sure. Slowly you crack the door open, peer through the crack into the landing. Nobody there that you can see. The bathroom door is open, so you can always head there in an emergency. Your parents bedroom door is open too, that could mean that they are around and awake, or perhaps it means they’re having breakfast, or maybe even left for work. Your heart is beating faster still. Slowly you open your door, and step gingerly out into the landing, naked as the day you were born…

Nobody around, you take a deep breath, then step lightly and quickly to Harry’s door. You are about to open it and dart inside, but you realize that you have to knock and ask permission, cannot just barge in. You are not the Master, you are the slave, and slaves always have to ask permission… You swear under your breath. You knock, as quietly as possible… No reply. Fuck, he can’t be in the bathroom, is he still asleep? If he is, you hope it’s because he had jerked off to your video… You knock again, a little louder, and you freeze. You can hear voices downstairs, your parents, they were having breakfast, and now they are going to come back upstairs before going to work. Oh god! Please Harry, wake up and let me in!!

You hear your father’s voice getting louder, you think he may already be on the stairs. HARRY, you scream in your mind, Oh god, you better go back to your room, wait till they’ve gone, and then you’ll be late for college. “Come in…” You almost pass out from the fear of getting caught like this, and the relief that you can now enter his room, you turn the handle, push quickly inside, and close the door behind you.

Your heart is racing as you close the door and lean your naked bottom against it. You are panting and your face is flushed.

Harry is sitting up in bed, looking at you, smiling. Oh wow, is he naked in bed? Is the ritual that you are going to have to have sex with him every morning? Again, you’re amazed that you could have that thought and be totally unfazed by it… Consider it perfectly natural and acceptable.

“Good morning Tay. Glad you could make it…” he says with a hint of a laugh. God Harry! He’s torturing you, isn’t he. And dammit, but it’s turning you on.

“I came when I saw your text Harry… I mean, I didn’t cum, I mean I came to your room…” Your voice tails off, you are all over the place sounding flustered, and he’s laughing at you, just lightly, but still. You pout.

You try to regain some dignity, but that’s hard standing buck naked in front of Harry like this. And of course, everything about this morning is turning you on. You know your nipples are hard, and your pussy is tingling, and this despite last night’s orgasm. You take a deep breath, look at him. You guess you are going to have to get used to being naked a lot because of this Master / slave thing. It’s not that you mind, you actually like it, but it really does make you feel powerless and vulnerable. And that turns you on too!

You take a breath, try to regain the initiative. “What do you mean by a ritual Harry? I’m not sure I understand.”

“It’s something you are going to do every day Taylor. It’s a small thing, and this is likely to be the first of a few rituals that I will have you do.” You nod. “Do you know why I am going to give you rituals?” he asks.

“Because you want to have fun with me? Or is it to torture me?” you say with a mixture of expectation and sulkiness. A very strange mix of emotions indeed.

“Nope.” You look surprised. “You perform rituals to remind yourself that you are submissive. You will remember that the things you are doing, you are doing not because you want to, but because you have given someone control over you, and they have instructed you to do them, they want you to do them.” You nod slowly, trying to wrap your head around all this. You think you understand… It’s giving you little butterflies in your stomach.

“Ok Harry. Then what do you want me to do?” You bet it’s going to be a masturbation thing. Bound to be, exactly what you’d been thinking just a few minutes ago in your room. It’s pretty clear that he wants to see you masturbate even more than he already has and anyway, you know it’s something you want to do, and you’ve been getting more and more turned on since you’d woken up this morning imagining doing just that. So, you might pretend to be just a bit shocked when he suggests it, but then you’ll do it and make out that it was your choice…

“Every weekday morning, when you wake up…” Ok… Here goes.
Old 10-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #11
Whispering Dom

Part 7

“You are going to edge.”

What! Oh no, you hate edging, the few times you’ve done it you have then felt totally aroused for ages after, desperately wanting to cum. So, it is torture after all. You grimace. Your idea about making this something you chose to do is failing miserably. And then it strikes you that of course you don’t really want it to feel like it’s your choice, you want it to be because Harry has told you to do something. The butterflies in your stomach just got a bit more active…

He continues. “But that’s not all Taylor. You’re going to edge in a random place, decided by the roll of a dice. Do you understand?” You shake your head, not really.

“Ok, listen carefully, I don’t want to have to explain this again.” You blush, feeling like a stupid child, and standing there naked really doesn’t help. “You will roll a dice the night before, this will determine where you are going to edge. 1 means you will edge in your bed. Well, not in, on top of the covers, naked obviously. 2 means you will edge in the bathroom, naked in front of the mirror. 3 means you will edge in the shower. All pretty easy so far?” You nod. Except you hate edging!!

“4 means you will edge on the landing outside our rooms. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that you must be naked” He looks at you, his eyes laughing. Your eyes go wide and your mouth drops open. He cannot be serious. “Obviously, this one is much more challenging, so you are going to have to think about it. If you don’t have to be in college too early, then you can probably do it after your parents have gone to work, otherwise you may have to set your alarm early and do it before they get up.” This sounds really obnoxious, a real pain, but you sigh and nod.

“5 means you will edge down in the garage.” You roll your eyes, he has got to be kidding. “Same as with four, you are going to have to plan this so your parents are not around. And of course, you’re to go down there naked.” He’s noticed you rolling your eyes. “You may not like the idea Taylor, but it’s what I want.” You shake your head, this is madness. You are going to have walk naked through the house, down to the garage, into the garage… And then hope you can get turned on enough to edge. But you know the getting turned on bit won’t really be a problem, your pussy is tingling already at the thought of it.

“Ok Harry.” You sigh. “What’s number 6?”

“Oh, that’s another easy one. You are going to come naked into my room just like now, and edge in here, in front of me. I’ll decide exactly where.” You groan quietly, edging in front of him thanks to the roll of a dice. How fucking humiliating. But you nod and whisper “Ok.” At least it’s only five days a week, and anyway, if you get to roll the dice, you can probably just decide for yourself where you do it. Going to be a lot of 1’s, 2’s and 3’s… But you already know you won’t, despite everything, you want to do what he says, follow his instructions honestly.

“You can start today Taylor, and since you’re already here, we can say you rolled a 6. And you can do it leaning back against the door, just where you are.”

That catches you by surprise. It shouldn’t have, but it does. Still, you know you’re going to do it, and you are in any case turned on and have been imagining touching yourself in front of him since you woke up. It doesn’t help matters though knowing you are going to be even more turned on, and frustrated, in just a few minutes time…

You lean back against the door, spread your legs, hesitate… You realize that this is it, the first time you will have actually touched yourself in front of Harry and not on cam. In fact, when you think about it, it’s the first time you’ve ever masturbated in front of anyone! It had always been a private thing for you. You’d had a couple of guys who had suggested you masturbate in front of them, but you’d never done it, never wanted to. What was the point in you touching yourself if they were there to touch you?

But now it’s different. It’s not just some guy asking you to touch yourself, it’s Harry, and you want very much to make him happy… Your heart is pounding in your chest. You take a deep breath, let your hand drop slowly down your body and start to touch yourself.

And dammit if it isn’t turning you on hugely. Spreading your legs like that in front of him, exposing your pussy while he just sits there looking on… Yes, you’d been thinking about it, even imagining it, but none of that had come close to the actual feeling of doing it, and just how much it is turning you on! You sigh, yes, already very wet. You close your eyes, it does feel good, won’t take long…

“Open your eyes Taylor.”

You snap them open… “S-sorry Harry.” You realize this cannot be private, when you masturbate for your Master you must always acknowledge that it is for him by looking at him, you’re not allowed to escape inside your own head. This isn’t for you, it’s for him.

You slip a finger inside you, feel your wetness and bring it out, rub it around your clit. Oh god it feels good, so nice, it really won’t take long and the fact that you are doing it for someone else adds a whole new dimension to actions that you’ve only ever performed in private before. You can see Harry’s eyes fixed on you, fixed on your naked exposed body. It makes you shiver with arousal and excitement.

You’re not sure what’s happening to you, but you seem to be in a permanent state of arousal. You moan quietly as you stroke your clit. Oh… you want to cum now, damn it, damn Harry. You are breathing fast, your breath coming out in short pants. You keep going as long as you can, but now you know if you keep going you will be over the edge and cum. You pull your hand away fast and lean your head back against the door, panting and moaning quietly with frustration.

“Good girl” he says with a smile. “Was that fun?” You shake your head in frustration, and he laughs. “Well, sorry, you’re going to have to get used to it.” You look at him, you want to be mad at him, but when he had said good girl you had felt a warm, satisfied glow. No, it wasn’t fun, because now you’re going to be aroused and frustrated until you get to cum, but you are really happy that he is pleased with you… Fucking strange.

“Since you’re being such a good slave, I’m going to give you a small reward Taylor.”

Oooh, maybe he’ll let you cum after all, yes please!! You smile at him. “Thank you Harry, that will be nice.”

“But you don’t know what it is yet…” True. You look at him hopefully.

“I watched your video last night Tay. Looked like you enjoyed yourself.” You blush and lower your eyes. “I enjoyed it too actually.” You look up, not surprised, but surprised that he would admit it. “I got pretty turned on, thought about jerking off…” Yes! Just what you had hoped, you smile. “But I decided against it.” Your smile vanishes. He didn’t like you enough?

“The thing is,” he continues, “I felt that just jerking off wouldn’t be right, would be a disservice to my slave who has given herself to me like this.” What on earth is he on about? You’d have loved it if he’d jerked off because of you. “So Taylor, I’ve decided to let you jerk me off this morning…”

Your mouth drops open. Really? You feel your heart beat faster. It’s been one thing being naked in front of him, even masturbating and edging in front of him. But now you are going to see him naked, get to actually make him cum? You gulp, nod, and then walk quickly over to his bed.

“Here? Now?” you ask quietly. He looks up at you and nods.

Slowly you pull his sheet back. He is indeed naked in his bed. Your eyes run over his body, you inhale, nice… Who’d have thought… You uncover his groin. He’s already hard… Wow, nice cock! You drop the sheet, drop your hand to his groin and caress his balls. He grunts with pleasure. You let your fingertips slide gently up his cock, and then you slip your fingers around him and start to stroke. You see he is looking at you, his breathing getting faster as you touch him. You put your other hand down to continue caressing his balls as you stroke him, it feels really good, and you know he feels really good, but… This really isn’t helping your arousal and frustration level, not one bit. Your pussy is dripping. So, he’s going to get to cum, but you aren’t. Some reward…

Harry moans quietly as the pleasure grows, he gasps as the touch of your hand makes him spasm. You look at his cock, see precum seeping out, and you run your fingers over it, spreading it around his cock, making it slick. He moans and you start to stroke faster. There’s nothing now but wanting to make him cum, to see his cum spurting from his cock. You are breathing hard, totally focused on his cock, watching it with 100% of your attention. You stroke faster…

You realize you are licking your lips. Yes, stroking him is nice, very nice, but you have an overwhelming urge to feel and taste his cock in your mouth. You slow down your stroking, he looks at you questioningly, but says nothing. You glance at his face, then look back at his cock, swallow and bend forward. Your face dips towards his cock, and slowly, gently, you kiss it, your hands still stroking slowly. Your tongue sticks out, and you run it up and down him, tasting him, tasting the precum that you just spread over him. Gently you lift his cock up, and kiss the tip, run your tongue over it, and then slowly start to take it into your mouth.

Slowly you move your lips up and down his cock, letting your tongue caress it as you do. You hold with it fully in your mouth, gagging slightly as your tongue flicks against it, then slowly you slide your lips back up, all the way to the tip. You start to suck him faster, your head bobbing up and down. This is turning you on like crazy, you want him to cum in your mouth, you want to swallow it all, your Master’s precious cum. You can hear him breathing heavily, feel his cock twitching. Then a sudden thought strikes you. Whenever you have given a guy a blow job, you feel confident, powerful, in control, but here you don’t want that, you want to feel submissive.

Slowly you lift your mouth up and off him, kissing the tip a final time, panting with arousal. Your hands continue to stroke him, his cock now slick and wet with your saliva. You look him in the eyes, he’s smiling, is he thinking the same as you? You suspect he is, you know that everything he has done so far has been to reinforce your submissive, vulnerable side, and much as you like sucking cock, there’s nothing submissive about that. You smile back at him.

“Thank you Harry… Thank you for letting me take you in my mouth, you taste great and I love having you in my mouth, but I want to finish with my hands… I hope you understand.” He smiles at you and nods. Yes, you are in complete agreement. You start to stroke him faster again, feeling his cock twitching in your hands, hearing him moan quietly with pleasure. There’s more precum showing at the tip, and you bend down one last time to kiss it, to taste your Master. You are breathing fast, you know his climax is close, you want it, want it now… You moan inwardly, yes, cum Harry, please, you want this so badly

He gasps, moans loudly, and cums, ribbons of it onto his belly and chest. You gasp with pleasure and desire watching his orgasm, still stroking his twitching cock, you are clenching your legs together, you think you might cum yourself you are so turned on. He is breathing heavily, his eyes still on you.

“Good girl Taylor. Very nicely done. Get some kleenex and help me clean up.” Oh no, please Harry, let me lick it off you, every last drop… Please!! But no, you daren’t ask for that, if it’s what he had wanted he would surely have said so. And anyway, if you did, you reckon you would spontaneously cum yourself tasting your Master’s semen. Damn you are so turned on. You can’t wait to masturbate and get release from the arousal that’s been building all morning, you really hope that he’s going to make you do it soon! He must know how turned on you are, surely…

You help him clean up. He gets out of bed, and you look at his naked body. You start to regret the wasted years of teasing him. You wonder, will he, as your Master, ever fuck you? You blush at the thought. You see he’s looking at your naked body too and you smile, happy in the thought that you please him, and you wait for him to tell you it’s your turn now, maybe he’ll even make you cum himself. You are sure he must want that now and know that you want it too!

Harry moves to you and strokes your cheek. “Go now Taylor. I’ll see you later. Oh, and no cumming! Not until I say you can, do you understand?” You sigh, look at him and nod, the frustration clear on your face..

“Yes Harry. Ok.”

You go to the door, open it and peek out. The coast seems clear, you step out and close his door behind you. You walk lightly to your door, turn the handle, you are about to step in when the door to your parents bedroom opens. You push open your door, step quickly inside, hope nobody saw you. You blush thinking about the morning so far, and despite the frustration you feel you smile.

Time for college, and a day of serious frustration. You sigh. And time to put some clothes on too… For the first time in what seems like a really long time, you feel like you’ve been naked for ever.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:52 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

Part 8

It was worse than you thought it would be. Much worse.

The morning classes went by in a daze of frustrated arousal, you simply couldn’t concentrate, kept replaying last night’s and this morning’s experiences in your mind, turning you on like crazy. You hardly remember any of what was said, had to constantly shuffle around as your throbbing pussy kept threatening to make you groan.

At lunch, Mr. Not Quite Right came over to talk to you. He was being very friendly, and perhaps a little over suggestive, obviously thinking that your blow job yesterday meant something to you. You did try to be friendly, but you have no desire to repeat the experience, or anything like it. The thought of sex with anybody except Harry just doesn’t register. But the thought of having sex, any sex at all, even just masturbation, with Harry was making you squirm with anticipation.

And then came training. In the changing rooms, as you had changed into your running gear, you suddenly felt self conscious as you removed your clothes. Goodness knows why, you were spending an awful lot of time naked just at the moment thanks to Harry, but around your friends and team mates, something you’d never been self conscious about before… Perhaps you were worried that they’d be able to sense your acute arousal. Your nipples were painfully hard, and your panties were a total mess.

And then the coach was disappointed with you, saying you had lost your drive and motivation. Looking at his stopwatch and shaking his head, he had asked you what was wrong… You could hardly tell him that you had stuff on your mind, stuff like how you were being blackmailed into being a slave, and perversely really enjoying it, thinking about ways you might please your Master, and most importantly, wondering when the fuck you were going to be able to cum! Yeah, well coach, see it’s like this, I am currently our exchange student’s slave, and you see, he is keeping me naked practically all the time I’m at home, he teases me, makes me jerk him off, makes me play with myself but denies me an orgasm. So yeah, I’m finding it hard to concentrate on running… Yes, that would obviously go down well.

The coach had even asked if maybe you were injured, suggested you should go to sports massage therapy. Yeah, that’d be great, being naked and touched all over. No you had sighed, you were fine, just having an off day. You promised you’d pull yourself together, and left with the dire warning that at this rate you might not make the team at all, let alone the first one. You had cried on the way back to the changing room.

Back home, you had gone to your room, wanting desperately to take a shower and wash away the disappointment and sadness of the training session. There was a handwritten note on your pillow.

‘Taylor - As soon as you get home, you are to strip naked, and you will stay that way until I tell you otherwise. No exceptions! Take a full body photo of yourself, and upload it to your slave directory as soon as you strip.

I have sent you an email. There’s a link in it to a video clip I want you to watch. You should watch it once to see what it entails, then you are to mimic it, that is, you are going to do what the actress does, with one exception, which should be obvious to you, but in case it isn’t, you don’t get to finish when she does.

After you’ve done this, take another full body picture of yourself and upload it to your directory.

Then you can shower - naked all the way remember, and I’ll be up to see you later.

Harry’

You groan inwardly, this is torture, and you have no idea what he’s on about with the video and copying what the actress does. What does he mean by not finish?

You sigh and strip off. Using your phone, you take a full body picture of yourself and upload it to your computer and then to your slave directory. You realize you never even hesitated. How much have you already surrendered, willingly, to Harry?

Then you sit down and look at your email. There’s the email from Harry, the link is to some porn site, you click on it and start to watch the linked video. Your mouth drops open as you start to watch it, the actress is naked, like you, and is laying on her bed, alone. She starts to touch her breasts, ironically she seems to be watching a video too. She seems to be getting very turned on, and soon her hands slide down to her pussy. She spreads her legs, and starts to masturbate.

You groan, no, please Harry, what is he trying to do to you. You understand what he had meant now about not finishing. The actress is going to get to cum, but you are not…

The movie continues, the actress getting more and more turned on, until she reaches to her side and grabs a vibrator. Oh god, you haven’t used your vibe in ages… You’re not even sure it will still work…

You watch in morbid fascination as she fucks herself for ages, minutes at a time, until finally climaxing, which you won’t be allowed to do. You look at the playtime - it was 14 minutes. You’ll never manage that without cumming. Never. You sigh, you want to hate Harry, how could he want to inflict this on you? But you don’t, in fact you are rather impressed by his albeit cruel and sadistic streak.

You dig into your drawer and find your vibe… How did Harry even know you had one? It doesn’t work, you will need to change the batteries, and the spare batteries are downstairs, in the garage. You are about to put shorts and a t shirt on to go down and get them, when you stop. Naked, no exceptions, you have to be naked now until Harry tells you that it’s Ok to put clothes on. Well nobody’s home, it shouldn’t be a problem, so you leave your room and head down the stairs. You’re often naked upstairs, but as soon as you start to descend the staircase it feels different. Nobody walks around this part of the house naked. Well it’s practice for when you have to edge in the garage you suppose, but it really feels risky and exposed.

You go through the kitchen, trying not to get too close to downstairs windows. The street seems quiet, but you never know. You go to the door from the kitchen to the garage and open it. But something is wrong, it’s bright in the garage, someone has left the garage doors open, you will be visible from the street, naked. You stop. You know Harry must have set this up, and for the first time today you feel a stab of anger. This isn’t fair, it’s mean, is he trying to get you seen? Why would he do that? But then it strikes you… You are excited, frightened but excited about the prospect of having to go into the garage, your naked body visible to any random passer by.

You take a deep breath. Well, here goes… You peer around the door, the street is empty. The batteries are the other side of the garage, if there had been cars in there it would be no problem, but there aren’t, it’s just an empty expanse. Tentatively you step into the garage. The floor is rough cement, feels unusual under your bare feet, accentuating your nakedness. You take a step in, then another, stop and listen for cars. Nothing. Your breathing is calming, there’s hardly a sound from the street. You step quickly across the garage, see the box with the batteries in it on a shelf. You lift it off the shelf and put in on your dad’s workbench at the back of the garage your back to the street. You open it and take out the batteries you need, close it up and put it back on the shelf.

As you turn to run back to the safety of the kitchen with your batteries, you glance out to the street again. And gasp, your face flushes deep red. A teen on his bike has stopped and is staring in at you. God, he must have seen everything, your bare butt as you fished the batteries out of the box, your breasts as you lifted the box back onto the shelf and now your naked body, turned to face him, completely exposed. He is standing there with his mouth gaping. You let out a yelp and run back for the safety of the kitchen, slamming the door behind you as you get inside. Your heart is pounding, partly from the short sprint, but more from the humiliation of your exposure. You curse Harry under your breath, this is getting out of hand, he shouldn’t put you in that kind of position…

But you realize also that the knowledge that you have been seen naked has made your nipples stiffen painfully, and you feel a clutch in your pussy. Damn, damn, damn. Harry is playing you, you don’t know whether to cry or laugh. You reckon that he knew that being seen would give you a rush.

You make your way back upstairs to your room, change the batteries in your vibe, get everything set for your torment, which is essentially just putting the vibe on your bed and restarting the movie, and you lay on your bed and begin. You start as the actress does by caressing your already erect nipples. You sigh, you wonder whether that’s allowed, the actress hasn’t sighed yet. But it feels so good. You watch the screen and as she slips her hands down to her pussy, you do the same. She starts to masturbate, and so do you. You whimper as you realize that you are already close to cumming, and there must be at least ten minutes left to go, a whole lot of it fucking yourself with your vibe…

You are going to do this though. You want to be able to look Harry in the face, with pride, and tell him that you did it. You know he will be so pleased with you. The pleasure is intense. It’s already almost as if you are in a permanently orgasmic state, riding the wave of a climax that will never break. Your mind is wandering, detached, allowing you to stay in this state without actually cumming. You realize the actress has started with her vibe, you reach for yours and slide it in, turning it on as you do. You spasm violently, your hips kick up in the air as your back arches and your head presses backwards. And then you are riding your wave again, a continuous sensation of cumming without actually cumming.

Breathlessly you hold on, the vibe stimulating you almost to the point of pain. Your legs are spread wide, and you are thrusting your hips even more energetically than the actress. You are grunting with the pleasure, and also with the effort of not climaxing. Desperately you watch the screen, willing the actress to cum so you can stop. She is getting close, at least you hope she is, you have totally lost track of the time.

And she cums. Even if she’s only acting, the fact that an orgasm has happened, the sound of her climax fake or not, almost takes you over the edge. Almost. You pull your vibe out and throw it on the floor, still buzzing away. Your whole body is heaving with pleasure and the effort to control it. You are panting, gasping for air, every few seconds your whole body convulses, you can feel wetness dripping between your legs. You moan loudly.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 11-08-2019, 11:48 AM   #13
Whispering Dom

Part 9

The convulsions start to space out, coming less often. Still though, they catch you by surprise and your whole body jerks and spasms as your now overly stimulated pussy sends waves of pleasure through you. You don’t really know how long you have been just lying there now. You can breath again, and you look up at the ceiling. Just as you think it’s over, you spasm one more time, a long one, and you curl up for a moment and lay on your side clenching your legs together. Finally you get up. You realize you are smiling. You made it. Harry is going to be pleased with you, that makes you feel so happy.

You pick your vibe up off the floor and switch it off. You take another full body photo and upload it to your directory. You look at them both. You are a total wreck in the second one, your hair disheveled, your face red and flushed, your eyes wide, clutching your vibrator, although you are wearing huge grin. You can see that your body is shiny with sweat.

As if in a daze you pad naked across to the bathroom, turn on the shower and step in. You let the water wash over you. You are afraid to try and wash yourself, you are still too aroused and worry that the smallest touch could hit you like an electric shock. Eventually you pluck up the nerve to do so, soaping your body slowly, washing off the sheen of sweat.

You shudder as your hands rub lightly over your breasts, your nipples still erect. You screw your eyes tightly shut and sigh. You let your hands move down your tummy, still anxious that any touch to your throbbing pussy will, if not simply cause you to cum, surely make you want to masturbate, and you know that if you start there’s no way you would be able to stop. Breathing in deeply, you push your hands between your legs. As they slip over your pussy lips you convulse again. Ohh… Don’t give in Taylor you think. You have made it this far, you don’t want to disappoint Harry. You rub the soap over yourself, take your hands away and stand so the water is splashing down over you. Even that threatens to bring you to climax, but you tense yourself, let the soap wash away, then lean back, panting against the shower wall.

You let your breathing stabilize again, feeling the water splash over your legs. Despite having been naked so much, and for so long now, you are acutely aware of your body. The stimulation has made every part of it so sensitive, from your head to your toes. You sigh happily, your body that isn’t really yours, it’s Harry’s now. You cannot wait to see him, to tell him how you managed to complete his task, to be rewarded, you are sure, by being told to masturbate to orgasm in front of him, your first orgasm in the presence of your Master. You start to picture the scene, him coming into your room, smiling as he looks at your still naked body, telling you where to stand, sit or perhaps lay. Him telling you to touch… Oh god, stop it, even these thoughts threaten to bring you to climax.

You turn the water off, step out of the shower. You dry yourself, hang the towel back up and walk naked back to your room.

You walk through the door and stop with a gasp. Harry is standing there, looking at you. You hadn’t expected him to be there, at least not yet. You step in and close the door.

“Hello Harry” you say. You pause, then it comes out with a gush of pride. “I did it. I did it” you say with a huge smile. “I did it and didn’t cum. Are you pleased with me?”

You see him smile. “Of course I am Taylor. More than proud…” He comes over to you and strokes your cheek, his touch feeling so tender. You look at him, you want to throw your arms around him, to kiss him. Mind you, if you did that you know you’d probably end up humping against him and cumming, so you just stand there and smile your body trembling with the anticipation that soon, soon, you will be cumming for your Master.

“So, tell me how your day was” He says to you.

Oh no! More delay! But you don’t want to rush it, to seem to be so desperate to cum.. And anyway, surely he knows, doesn’t he?

You start to recount what you did, how you felt, your constant arousal, the frustration, the ruined panties. You choke a bit when you tell him about the training. You want to make the team. He leans forward and kisses your forehead. “You will Tay. We’ll make sure you do.” We? You like the sound of that, it fills you with a warm glow. You tell him about the garage and being caught naked. You see him smile as you tell him and that makes you angry, until you remember just how turned on it had made you feel.

“Did you know I would be excited by being seen naked?” you ask.

“Yes,” he says with certainty. “I did.”

You nod in acceptance. It was what you had thought.

“So, tell me Taylor, honestly, Ok?”

“Tell you what?”

“Did you enjoy today, especially this last bit” he indicates your crumpled and disheveled bed.

You stop for a moment. Look down at the floor. Did you? You look at him.

“It was hard Harry, but I wanted to do it…” You look down, then back up again. “I wanted to do it for you I guess. So yes, I enjoyed it, even if I didn’t get to cum.”

“And if I still don’t let you cum?”

“Oh…” You hadn’t anticipated that. You were sure he would want you to cum for him. Your eyes tear up a bit and you bite your lip. You take a deep breath. “If that’s what you want Harry, then I accept it.” You want to cry actually, standing there naked with him, all you want in the world is to cum, cum for your Master.

He chuckles quietly. “You really are a good girl, you know that?” You shrug sadly, even hearing the words ‘good girl’ doesn’t really make up for your desperate want, your need to orgasm. He lifts your face up to look at him and kisses you softly on your lips. “A really good girl” he repeats. You sigh unhappily.

You feel one of his hands caressing your hip, sliding round to stroke your butt cheeks, gently running his fingers up and down between them, Your legs go weak as he caresses you, you feel him gently push a finger between your cheeks and stroke over your asshole. You try to stifle the moan of pleasure you feel. At least he’s not touching your pussy…

“Oh Harry” you moan. “Please, this is so unfair. Please.” Begging him. You were willing to give up your orgasm if he wanted it that way, why would he torture you like this? Especially as he had seemed so pleased with you.

He looks at you, smiling, puts a finger across your lips. “Shhh.”

And you feel his hand slide around and stroke your pussy lips. You want to cry. Why, why would he do this to you? You want to clench your legs and thighs closed to try to stop yourself cumming, but instead you spread your legs, giving him access to your pussy, a slave would never deny her Master access. You screw your eyes shut. If he wants to torture you, then he can, that’s just how it is you tell yourself. You don’t know why he would, but he must have a reason. You let out a mewl of pent up frustration as you feel his fingers gently stroke your lips. Your legs tremble, and you almost collapse as you feel him push a finger between them, and run it slowly up over your clit.

You spasm hard, desperate to try and hold your orgasm back. “Oh Harry…” you moan. “Why……?” You feel a tear escape from your eye and run down your flushed cheek.

“Taylor…” You look slowly up at him, wanting to hate him, but unable to do so. Your body convulses as he again slowly runs a finger over your clit. You look at his face.

“Harry?” You whisper.

“I want you to cum Taylor. More than anything” he whispers. You open your eyes wide. He laughs quietly. “Of course I do, I’m sorry if this felt like torture, it was a sort of test, I wanted to see how you’d react. You should feel very proud of yourself…”

You are listening to his words, but everything after ‘I want you to cum’ is a bit of a jumble.

“Yes Harry? Really? Am I allowed to cum?” You look at him, see him nod. “Please, can I cum now then? Please?” He nods again. “Make me cum Harry, please…” begging for your release.

He smiles at you, again you see him nod and feel his finger start to rub you gently, but insistently. You spread your legs wider, gasping with the pleasure, your eyes locked onto his face. You moan as your climax builds fast, so much frustration and pleasure built up, ready for release. You feel him slip has fingers deep inside you, reach in and probe your g spot, you whimper, your whole body trembling as you feel your climax building, passing the point of no return. Then he is stroking you fast, bringing you there.

You cum, harder than you ever thought would be possible. His finger keeps rubbing you as you squirt in a massive release of pent up sexual energy. You cry out and your legs go weak, and you feel him holding you up with his other hand as he continues to rub your clit causing wave after wave of pleasure to wash over you. You throw your arms around his neck to stop yourself collapsing to the floor, you feel another squirt of cum. For a moment you worry about the mess you must be making, but then another wave of orgasm washes over you, and every thought is pushed from your mind.

You have pushed your face into Harry’s chest. You can feel tears running from your eyes, tears of relief and pleasure, not of sadness. Still your naked body spasms and convulses. You have never cum like this, nothing even close. You push your body against his trying to stop the involuntary jerks, but still they pulse through you. You gasp for breath, squeeze your arms tighter around him, your legs surely unable to hold you up. You hold yourself against him, panting hard as his hand finally retreats from between your legs, sliding back around your waist to stroke your back and bottom. You feel the wetness of your cum from his hand on your skin, and giggle as the stupidly practical thought that you’ll need another shower suddenly flits through your mind.

Slowly you lift your flushed face and look at him. He is looking down at you, a big grin on his face. You smile happily knowing that he is pleased with you. That’s all you want… Well, not entirely true, you had desperately wanted an orgasm, but he had just given you the most intense, the most incredible orgasm of your life.

“Thank you Harry” you say through your panting breath. “That was…” There are no words, nothing to describe your pleasure and happiness at cumming for your Master and by his hand. You rest your head against his chest again, squeezing your arms around him sure you would collapse if you let go. And you aren’t sure of the words to describe how you feel about submitting to him, submitting so totally to his desires and his will, but you do realize that this feeling of submission is something that you have wanted, needed, even though you hadn’t really known it yourself.

And while you cannot find the words, you know they are there somewhere, and although you’d not have thought this just a few days ago, you know all the words would be positive.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:50 AM   #14
Whispering Dom

Default The End

That's the end of this part of the story.

For those who've enjoyed it, there will be a sequel coming...
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk