Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-30-2020, 10:15 AM   #16
Apogee

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue?
Yup, I like being "forced" into doing dares spontaneously, I like it when people just take control and start giving me orders and PM dares kinda replicate that to some extent
2. Do you like your own PM dares?
I like them as PM dares. I wouldn't enjoy or want to do all of them, especially the cumulative PM dares, but the fun of it is being forced/ordered to do things I wouldnt normally want to do
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite? Probably not, being honest is important

Kupowo is my Domme

PM Dares

hard limits: illegal, social suicide, denial, scat

soft limits (may be available as forfeit for a bet or losing a game, or for extreme punishments): pics, public, a2m, blackmail

I like games with risk, making bets, humiliation, feet, nudity,
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 10:34 AM   #17
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sola the Ichinensei View Post
Just a simple question I'd love to hear your honest thoughts about. To elaborate more perhaps:

3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite?
1. Oh yes, that makes it a bit more fun. To have that surprise when you haven't even been online much for weeks, or to have a complete stranger that you never heard of giving you orders - how is that not hot! You can even think of it as laying yourself open and vulnerable to anyone to give you something to do: maybe fun, maybe easy (like sending more PM dares) or maybe a challenge that will make you work or suffer a bit.

How many thousand potential members/masters? LOL. I know I sometimes toss a few PM Dares at people I don't know, or at newbies, or anyone, just for fun. Most are thrilled at the attention and the surprise. A very few I never hear from - but if I don't get reports then I never send more.

2. For the most part I like something about them, or I change them. Sometimes preferences change, and so there may be old ones that I don't like any more, so I delete them when I find them. Some are just things to do and be involved, or because other people seem to like giving them, but there are others that I try to make on the edge of comfortable, and not too easy, or else they are not dares.

3. Honesty helps everyone have more fun in the end. An honest report on how a dare went is usually a good thing, and indeed they wouldn't be dares if they were not sometimes hard or things we didn't really like or want to do! But if it doesn't work out, then you should both tell the other person and change the dare, IMHO.

AND
These are nice questions to ask about. Good work. PM Dares are handy for everyone to have at least a few.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 05-30-2020, 11:01 AM   #18
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

yes I find them more exciting when there out of the blue and not from people in scenarios that have meant I have asked for them [e.g. from the thread a while ago trying to keep a constant chain of pm dares or the person above threads]. and the combos [at least from the list I have] people come up with are much more fun cause time was taken to look through the dare list to find ones that are well suited of more challenging to do together. I find that pm dare that come from a thread are always rushed and the only dares I end up doing from those people are which ever dares are the quickest to read and simplest to understand [not all the time but on the whole].

well I like some of my pm dare, but in my case my irl owner enjoys some of them way more then I do which is fine by me as long as she's happy. its difficult to balance these out. she likes dares that make me uncomfortable like slight pain and the chore style dares [or dares that make chores harder or embarrassing]. there is a certain thrill I get from those dares but my preferred dares or either bondage or pet play.

3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite?
if its on my pm dare list I get some level of enjoyment out of it, it its a unique or custom dare then i'd talk to them and my mistress about it. if my mistress dosent like it then its a no go. I report if requested afterwards and if I didn't like it then I wouldn't do it again

I hope I was helpful

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to churroboy101 for this post:
Old 05-30-2020, 11:04 AM   #19
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? No because I’m not interested in random dares being sent without permission. If someone messages me offering to give me a date or asking me for a date I find it rather annoying. I’ve noted in my profile that I have no interest in either.
2. Do you like your own PM dares? If one day I decided to set up dates I would make sure it was things I gained some enjoyment from. But I don’t have any set and I don’t want pm dares.
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite? I would not. If I ever get into pm dares and I get sent one that is pushing limits I also would flat out refuse.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:39 AM   #20
Dublin Dares

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublin Dares

Yes, I love the rush of adrenalin I get when asked to strip and I need to find a way to do it asap, for instance. PM dares are fun but can also be a good stretch from what I would actually do if I stopped to think first!

Yes, of course so far so good but I'm new to dares so figuring out what works or not. Mostly, it works.

I'm more likely to tell a dare master if I'm enjoying the dare and how we communicate that discuss what doesn't. I'm a people pleaser and I don't want to offend. I'm surprised not more subs responded the same thing tbh!!
Old 06-22-2020, 08:57 AM   #21
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

There is something intriguing about the randomness of having a female just send a dare. I always do them as soon as I can, if possible and relatively safe...and not illegal
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:32 AM   #22
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

I enjoy the completely random PM dares and if I didn't I wouldn't have them. There's just something exciting about checking GD and seeing a new PM with a dare in it.

I'm assuming you're asking about the PM dares I've listed in my blog that people can give me. Same as above, I like them a lot and if I don't then it gets removed from my list. I tend to go back with new ideas to add or change things around a bit, but I am running out of create names for my dares. To a point where two of them are almost identical and I didn't even notice.

Most of the time, I won't tell someone I don't like doing a dare. I won't say I do like it, but I generally don't respond that I didn't like it or didn't do it. Depending on my mood or a specific detail about it I can't/won't do, I might send a message back trying to explain politely.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:00 AM   #23
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? Yes, always exciting when hoping on to see if anyone has decided to send one.

2. Do you like your own PM dares? Yes, I've done each of them in one form or another and enjoy them. My only concern is with certain ones while at work.

3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite? Yes, as I said, I've done all of these in one form or another and enjoy them, some obviously more than others but if I didn't like then I would remove them.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:15 PM   #24
Hambone

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? Haven't got any
2. Do you like your own PM dares? none given
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite? No, I believe in being completely honest.
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:42 AM   #25
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? If it is one on my list, yes I do. That is what it is there for.
2. Do you like your own PM dares?Most. I don't add many dislikes to my pm dares, but you probably could find some if you looked hard enough. If I had a problem with any, they wouldn't stay on the list.
3. Would you tell people you liked doing a dare even if you actually didn't, just to be polite?No, I would rather be honest.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:40 PM   #26
jehoftm

Yes!! I wish it happened more, I truly love this!

Yeah that's why I picked them!

No, if I didn't like doing it I'd just say so, honesty is important
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:48 AM   #27
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

1. Do you like it when people send you PM dares out of the blue? It depends. If they are trying to make a more meaningfull contact, yes. Otherwise, its "eh".
2. Do you like your own PM dares? I like most of them. I do have to clean it up a bit though.
No I wouldn't. I would probably thank them for putting in the effort, but I would be honest.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:55 PM   #28
Damaris

Not much experience, but I would. I guess preferably from people with whom I have a certain rapport, so that we're on the same wavelength from the get-go.

/

I'd rather avoid disappointing people at all (including myself) by roughly establishing some boundaries first.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:41 AM   #29
CarmenCD

Yes I do. It's one of the reasons why I did my pm list. I'm also open to new suggestions inside my limits.

Yes I like them and when I'll get bored with some of them, I'll change them.

When I do a dare, I always write a report and send it to a person who gave me a dare. It's always honest and sender can see what I like or not and how I respond to certain situations.
I'm always polite, but I also tell people in a nice way if I don't like something or can't do it as the sender imagined it, so we can change it to both satisfaction.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 12:00 PM   #30
bondboyaaron

1. Yes

2. I like some and some i dont like and others are eh.

3. No

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk