Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2020, 03:04 PM   #31
risks

Hey guys sorry it's been a while but here is the second to last chapter hope you enjoy it - Risks

Chapter 20

It was June 2nd. “Bye Mark” said Lexi and Jess in sync as Mark was leaving the uni accommodation as it was the end of the university year. “Well it’s just us two left now” said Lexi to Jess. Jess began to smile a little bit “well actually I wanted to talk to you about that” said Jess. “Oh really why?” asked Lexi slightly puzzled. Jess got out her phone and showed the screen to Lexi and her eyes suddenly widened, “I wanted to ask you about these” Lexi stuterd for a second then managed to ask “How did you get those?!”. Jess was amazed she had never seen Lexi this flustered before. “Remember the night we played truth or dare well I went through your phone this one is my favourite” she turned the phone to Lexi and it was a picture of her when she was tied up on valentines day. Lexi went bright red “don’t worry just do as I say for today and I will delete them and they won’t end up on the university facebook” said Jess. Lexi looked at the ground “what do you want me to do?” she asked sheepishly. Jess walked past Lexi and into Lexi’s bedroom.

Lexi walked into her room. Jess was sitting on the bed lightly bouncing “so where is the stuff” asked Jess in a playful mood. Lexi slowly walked open to her wardrobe and got out the bag of toys. Jess looked in like a kid at christmas “ooooh this is going to be fun” she said. Lexi was worried as she watched Jess rummaging through the bag. “Oh go ahead and strip for me” said Jess casually. Lexi didn’t move. Jess looked at Lexi “do you need me to help you” she said getting off the bed and slowly walking up to Lexi. Lexi could feel her heart beating faster. Jess picked up the edges of Lexi’s T-shirt and slowly pulled it up. Lexi put her arms up to help her take off the shirt, she then turned around as Jess un hooked Lexi’s bra. Lexi didn’t bother to cover up she knew Jess had seen her naked already. Jess then lightly pushed Lexi onto the bed Lexi sat on the bed as Jess began unbuckling Lexi’s jeans. Lexi wondered how far this was going to go as Jess pulled down her jeans and went for her panties. Lexi started to blush as she was starting to get wet and Jess was sure to notice. Jess pulled down her panties “oooh someone is excited” she said with a light giggle which made Lexi blush even more. Jess Then put a blindfold over Lexi’s eyes so she couldn’t see what was happening Jess then pushed down on Lexi forcing Lexi onto her back on the bed. Lexi then felt Jess’s lips on hers. Lexi didn’t fight back she kissed back she was as turned on as she was when she had given Daniel control on Valentine's Day and this had only begun. Lexi could feel Jess’s hands slowly playing with her nipples and Lexi’s hands started to grab around Jess to feel her ass. Jess lightly bit Lexi’s lip as she pulled away from the kiss. “Someone is enjoying this” said Jess happily. Lexi decided to not say anything. Jess grabbed Lexi’s hand taking them off her ass and above her head as soon as they were there Lexi felt a cold metal wrap around her wrists she had been cuffed to her bed.

Jess then went to the bottom of the bed where Lexi’s legs were. Lexi then felt some more cold metal around her legs it was something new she had bought but hadn’t tried with Daniel yet. It was a metal bar keeping her legs spread wide apart. She then felt something egt inserted into her pussy but only slightly then she heard Jess tape whatever it was to the bed. There was a click and it started vibrating. Jess had put a vibrator in her but only the tip to tease her Jess didn’t want this to be quick she wanted this to be fun. “We are going to have a fun night” said Jess. Lexi then felt Jess’s lips on hers and kissed back after a minute or so Jess stopped kissing her. Jess then forced Lexi’s mouth open and put a ball gag in her mouth. Lexi then heard Jess say “see you in a bit don’t have too much fun without me” as she heard Jess walk out of her room and close the door leaving her on her own tied to her bed with a vibrator in. Jess stood on the other side of the door listening to Lexi’s distressed screams and moans.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-06-2020, 07:27 PM   #32
risks

This is it the final chapter thank you to everyone who has even just taken a second to look at this story it has been really fun to write. I don't know if I will write another story about Lexi but I might write a new story about some other characters at some point. Hope you enjoy - Risks

Chapter 21

Lexi was stuck she had no idea what Jess had planned or how long it would be till she came back as she squirmed on the bed although it had no effect. Jess stood on the other side of the door enjoying the moans coming from Lexi. When leaving Lexi’s room she had picked up Lexis phone she opened up a chat with Daniel and sent him a message - Come over straight away we are going to have lots of fun xx. Jess then went into her room quickly took off all her clothes and then put one some sexy black lingerie knickers and bra and then she got a thin black silk kimono although didn’t tie it closed she wanted to have some fun.

A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door. Jess opened the door and Daniel looked back his eyes looking as if they were about to fall out of his head. “Sorry” he said very embarrassed. “Don't worry sweetie Lexi knows all this is happening” lied Jess.
“Really” replied Daniel very confused.
“Yes she said your to follow my every order” said Jess walking to Lexi’s room and gesturing to him to follow. Daniel followed her very confused when he walked into Lexi’s room. He was amazed Lexi was on the bed moaning squirming and dripping wet. “Take off your clothes now and don’t make me ask twice” ordered Jess. Lexi heard this who the fuck was in the room with Jess! “Okay” said Daniel timidly. How the fuck has she done this thought Lexi wide eyed although no one could see them underneath the blindfold. “Okay now fuck her” orderd Jess as she pulled the dildo out of Lexi quickly making Lexi let out a loud moan around the ball gag. Daniel lifted up the leg bar so he could get in position and then put it behind him and began to fuck Lexi who was soaking wet. Jess that stood over Lexi putting her pussy infront of Daniels face start licking now. Lexi could hear this all going on she kind of wished that she wasn’t blindfolded so that she could watch it all but she knew there was no way of this. Lexi could feel the occasional drop of liquid on her chest wish she assumed was from Jess. Jess was getting really wet and she could feel her legs getting weak “okay stop fucking her” orderd Jess Daniel stopped and pulled his dick out of Lexi as she let out a loud scream from around the ball gag. Lexi was at her sexual limit she couldn’t take anymore she was about to break.

“Okay sit at the end of the bed” ordered Jess. Daniel got up and sat at the end of the bed. Jess got on her knees on the bed ass facing Daniel. She turned her neck to look at Daniel “I want you to fuck me until you cum” she orderd as she turned her neck away she felt Daniel slowly put his dick in her it felt so good holy shit he is big she though. Lexi was just lying there she was happy for just a second to cool off she could feel the bed sheets by her ass were soaking a mixture of the juice from her pussy and her sweat from the sexual torture she had been put through. She could hear what Jess and Daniel were doing but she didn’t care at this point she was at her breaking point anything more and she thought she might explode. Lexi then felt Jess lift up the bar and rest it on her back she then felt Jess’s tongue on her pussy this isn’t over screamed Lexi in her head. Lexi could barely take it anymore the intensity of Jess’s tongue on her pussy with the occasional hot breath when she moaned was too much. After a few minutes Lexi was screaming but just as she started screaming Jess let out the loudest moan as she orgasmed and Daniel cummed in her. Jess fell forward onto Lexi’s waist as Daniel slowly pulled his cock out of her. Jess got up and patted Daniel on the chest “good job boy” she said as if they had just won a game of football. Jess walked across the room and threw him the key for Lexi’s locks she picked up her underwear and took a look at Lexi who was still twitching on the bed. “Well that was fun wasn’t it Lex” she said as she left the room. Daniel unlocked Lexi and helped take the ball gag out of her mouth as she crumbled into him. Not a word was spoken for the rest of the night. Daniel helped Lexi shower put her in some comfy PJ’s and cuddled her until she fell asleep.

It was 3pm in the afternoon Lexi woke up and a note had slipped under her door Jess had moved out while they had been asleep. Daniel woke up and Lexi explained why everything had happened. It had been a crazy first year in university and one that Lexi would never forget.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk