Old 05-22-2022, 12:03 PM   #1
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Default Anal only for a guy

Hi,
I want to hear some opinions and advices from you guys, who decide to deny jerking off with hands and start to using only ass and prostate as the source of pleasure. What made you make this decision? What is the best way to put hands far away from penis and stop from "helping" myself with release after anal play? Give me advantages of being anal only boy

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:56 PM   #2
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

I’d love to tell you that “anal only” is the way to go, but in my experience, while it’s possible to drain someone (most guys) from prostate stimulation given enough time and patience, it just isn’t feasible for everyone. It’s true that some guys can achieve a relatively fulfilling orgasm from prostate stimulation, even from live anal penetration. It’s also true that some guys require quite significant amounts of time, far above most top’s staying power or interest.

E-Stim seems like a viable alternative, and I’ve had some success with the Mystim Twisting Tom. (Search on Amazon) Medicaltoys.com also has a dual-electrode device, and I’ve had good success with several of their products. I’ve used the MyStim to “tenderize” a sub before fucking with marginal success (50%) and have a couple of boys who have bought them and been satisfied with them.

I’d also suggest that you might try the reverse of what you described in your OP. You said “helping after anal play.” You might try anal play after helping. Try edging FIRST then anal for the finish. Repeat as necessary until you train yourself to cum from anal play. It DOES help. You’ll find that over time, you need less “pre-flight” before anal to achieve your desired results. Whether you can do without entirely is another matter, though.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 11:22 PM   #3
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgib View Post
I’d love to tell you that “anal only” is the way to go, but in my experience, while it’s possible to drain someone (most guys) from prostate stimulation given enough time and patience, it just isn’t feasible for everyone. It’s true that some guys can achieve a relatively fulfilling orgasm from prostate stimulation, even from live anal penetration. It’s also true that some guys require quite significant amounts of time, far above most top’s staying power or interest.

E-Stim seems like a viable alternative, and I’ve had some success with the Mystim Twisting Tom. (Search on Amazon) Medicaltoys.com also has a dual-electrode device, and I’ve had good success with several of their products. I’ve used the MyStim to “tenderize” a sub before fucking with marginal success (50%) and have a couple of boys who have bought them and been satisfied with them.

I’d also suggest that you might try the reverse of what you described in your OP. You said “helping after anal play.” You might try anal play after helping. Try edging FIRST then anal for the finish. Repeat as necessary until you train yourself to cum from anal play. It DOES help. You’ll find that over time, you need less “pre-flight” before anal to achieve your desired results. Whether you can do without entirely is another matter, though.
Thanks for your reply! I think I could lead myself to anal cum, but there is always a point that makes me feel so horny, maybe it is even an anal orgasm, and usually I can't take a break and cool down, because my brain wants me to jerk off. I feel ruined after, but can't stop this practice. Think that this urge is caused by feeling my penis so sensitive and full of cum.

Yeah, I do edging before anal few times. Nice, but still giving me no fully satisfaction from anal only cum. Recently I like no touching for few days before anal. It feels better for me.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 12:43 AM   #4
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Prostatic orgasms, I’m told, not having experienced one myself because I’m normally the one causing them, are not generally as satisfying as those driven from the other side of the coin (so to speak). That doesn’t dilute their effectiveness, though. Prostatic orgasms are a great way to to keep a bottom’s horniness level high. If you take the time to drain a sub completely, and it’s an investment in time, I assure you, then most subs can’t even maintain an erection, even though their NEED for release is only marginally diminished. The added frustration and embarrassment of his cock not working the way he expects usually more than makes up for that.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.

Last edited by camgib; 05-23-2022 at 03:18 AM.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 10:44 PM   #5
fancyyyy

you description of it is very hot !
fancyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk