Old 02-10-2022, 03:36 PM   #1
artjack3

Default The Vice Mini V2 Review

My mistress & I decided that it was time to take my chastity experience to the next level putting me in a position where there is no doubt that I have no control over my cock being locked up. With my previous cages, there was always the belief I could escape at will if I really wanted to. I REALLY don't want to go the Prince Albert route and the only alternative left to investigate seemed to be THE VICE! Reading the reviews gave us confidence (fear) that there was a strong possibility this could achieve our objectives (fears).

I was 2 days into a 5 day chastity sentence when we placed the order for THE VICE MINI with overnight delivery. The cost was a bit on the high side but from what I could read, the device came with multiple sized fitting rings, spacers and anti-pullouts. It was just a question of whether to order the regular sized VICE or the mini.... but really, there was no question that I would be sporting the MINI given the length and girth of my cock, or lack thereof! How humiliating! (It would only get worse!)

The product arrived and I watched the videos for how to assemble the device and then it was just a question of figuring out which sized ring, spacer & anti-pullout to use, the latter the key to "inescapability". I discovered I could get by with the large ring as opposed the extra large which had been my typical size with other cages. With the spacer, I ended up using the smallest one because my willy is so short and this presented the smallest gap between the cage & the ring ensuring my "boys" couldn't slip thru the gap. I tried the medium anti-pullout and found that I could slip the head of my cock out of the device when lubricated. The instructions said that after day two it would be most difficult to slip out. Because my willy is so small, I went with the small anti-pullout and after day 2, it was clear to me that I wouldn't be able to slip out without significant pain and abrasions. On approximately day 10, I decided to try to see if I could pull out immediately prior to a hygiene opening & cleaning. BIG MISTAKE!!! This was very painful and I was still bleeding about an hour later when we finally removed the cage. For me, despite my small size, this device is inescapable!

My initial reaction is that this device is bulky on the outer and upper sides and requires some care in dressing to hide the presence of my cage. Is this a bad thing? That depends on your perspective... for me, this device is a point of humiliation and having to hide it is part of the overall experience. We chose the pink version for that very reason so this furthers my submission & humiliation.

Version 2 of the Mini has improved drainage capabilities for hygiene purposes. Because of the adequate openings, we feel that it is unnecessary to have regular hygiene releases. If you have a shower head wand, whirlpool or standard bathtub spout, a good soaping and rinsing can take place without removing the device. After 10 days, we found no evidence of unsanitary buildup within the device.

The device has been comfortable enough to wear for long-term use (anything more than a few days use). The ring is more comfortable than any I've worn and I've been able to avoid any significant abrasions under the scrotum with a daily application of a water based lubricant. Because I have the smallest spacer & the smallest anti-pullout, I've had to be careful with pinching of excess flesh where the pullout enters the gap between the cage/spacer and the ring. When we first fitted the cage, I had trouble getting my cock head to fully enter the cage prior to assembling the anti-pullout (the last component). How humiliating! We stimulated my cock to achieve an erection which accomplished the task, but there was excess skin that got pinched when I put the anti-pullout in place. We had to wait for me to "relax" and check several times that there was no flesh being pinched before securing the lock and placing the key where it couldn't be retrieved for several days.

The lock that comes with it is relatively cheap... you will need to keep it lubricated with something like WD-40 to keep it from rusting immediately. You will need to be careful with this not to allow the lubricant to interact with the cage and your skin. This likely needs to be attended to every few days even if you don't need a hygiene opening.

The only pain I've experienced beyond the pinching described above is the discomfort of a maximum attempted erection in the early morning hours or from other erotic stimulation. In these instances, I feel minor pain where my cock presses against the anti-pullout device. But the pain level is minor.

This cage is well designed, carefully thought out, comes with great documentation, videos, etc, and is well worth the price compared with other chastity devices. Unfortunately for me, I've been wearing this cage for 20 days with only a couple of brief openings for cleaning and evaluation.

Limits: Full public; family & friends; permanent; photos with face; screen saver pics

PM Dares
PM Dare Reports

Currently locked and unlikely to be freed anytime soon.

Kik: artjack3
artjack3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk