Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #46
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
11.what is your favorite way to get cum
12.when did you first taste cum
1.) I haven't done dares before.
2.) Nope, not yet.
3.) Currently, no. Ever? Maybe, depends...
4.) On other girls depending on the design.
5.) Domme
6.) If he was cute enough, sure.
7.) Tell him to dress up on cam for me? Sure, if video wasn't in his limits, and if he was attractive to me, I'd wanna see him change in front of me :-)
8.) The PM Dares I gave Ellie which I mention here
9.) How open minded and sick I can actually be with experimentation and kinks.
10.) I'm 37, so almost 40 (I look like early to mid twenties though because half Filipino) I would most likely move along unless he was attractive enough wholly, his masculinity, bearing/gentlemanliness, aura, etc. Rare.
11.) Straight from her pussy Now how she gets hers/my own would be the more interesting question
12.) I guess when I first tried tasting my own. I can't remember. If not that then when I was eating my girlfriend out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Are you finding enough free time to read? If so, what book are you on, and if not, how are you unwinding with your quiet moments?

Is your masochism directly tied to your submission? Do you still enjoy pain when in a dominant headspace?

I sometimes worry about posting comments in addition to just questions, but did want to say it's good you didn't fake orgasms; a lot of people do and then end up feeling trapped. Standing true is a loving act to self and others, and will more help you on your way.
Not currently. I've been working six day workweeks six weeks in a row. This is the end of the seventh week and I decided to give myself the rare treat this Saturday and stay home. I'm off weekends, so the Saturday and weekends are optional. And overtime usually is optional too.

My workdays are longer now. After Christmas it should get more normal...

I mentioned in my AMA that I'm actually more of a sadist without the practice. I just was sad and hurting and had a rare masochistic moment to myself by pushing myself to do this AMA. It's not the norm for me to punish myself or do something that is too uncomfortable for myself. Life does that enough already. Recently, and earlier, I was pushing myself on abnormally high speed and taking the hurt and pain in the same stride. I'm not usually like that either, but was then. I'm slower now than that because of amount of work (needing rest because body is the rare tired, slowed my mind down). And because I lost my slave. I'll speed back up again, though differently. I'm still searching for a female sub, but I'll just work on stellar ad and maybe have you and a few others review it or not.

I might get somewhat more masochistic when I allow the rare person to dominate me, but that's as often as a snowball's chance in hell. If I'm attracted to that person deeply and feel safe and trust them, then yeah I enjoy turning them on with some of my pain.

And I really want to try getting whipped kinda ruthlessy sometime but not fatally (and doing it to someone too)... don't know why I think about it once in a while. So there's that.

Yeah, I don't like lying about anything. Thanks for your questions. And don't worry about me, I'm being patient with our language endeavors and excited for whenever it starts. It's near Christmas anyway so I understand... And I have never questioned your respectfulness personally so all good there as well

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 12-04-2021 at 02:28 PM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:39 PM   #47
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I remember about your sadist streak, it was in reference to your submissive experience with Nina, and your desire for a whipping. I hope you get some good rest.

Also, I'd be honoured to review your ad, though I very much doubt you'd need my help.

These orgasms you've been having... What were you using to masturbate with?

During your time as a submissive, what did you enjoy most in your service, and do you feel it strengthened you?

What pains were inflicted on you that you enjoyed?

Though rare, your submissive and switch aspects seem important to you. Do you plan to do more playful things like the 20 questions thread in order to explore yourself? Or do you need greater personal connection to feel it's worth it?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 08:20 PM   #48
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Are there any recurring fantasies getting you hot under the collar that you'd like to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
I'll revisit this recurring fantasy question as soon as possible. Shouldn't take too too long.
Revisiting now. Didn't want to mention it then, but yeah I have recurring fantasies of consensual non consent with a female sub, etc.

Quote:
Are you finding enough free time to read? If so, what book are you on, and if not, how are you unwinding with your quiet moments?

Is your masochism directly tied to your submission? Do you still enjoy pain when in a dominant headspace?

I sometimes worry about posting comments in addition to just questions, but did want to say it's good you didn't fake orgasms; a lot of people do and then end up feeling trapped. Standing true is a loving act to self and others, and will more help you on your way.
I haven't carved out any free time to read but I will. That's all it takes, the will to do something. Currently unwinding with dogs like usual. They make me smile. My dogs are my children. Except Rusty the older one, lol. I call her my daughter, but she feels like my Aunt or some caring elder now. I talk to my coworkers I'm buddies with at work when I can. That makes for a nice day. All the little things add up smiles, laughs, and good times for a good day.

Um... Rusty likes TV, and if I want to turn on mindless relaxing shows for me that make me feel comfortable Roseanne, Golden Girls, King of Queens, Everyone Loves Raymond, are my usual go to shows for comfortable background noise. If those aren't on then Mike and Molly, or Last Man Standing.

I relax with music the whole time at work. It's a warehouse area. I always have an earbud in to get through the day easier.

Just chillin' with my best friend while she watches YouTube or regular TV and maybe talking to her around the house if we feel like it is relaxing too.

Writing is relaxing. And getting things done little by little at home that I need to do, and off my To Do List, is kinda relaxing too.

And any time spent with the people I love and care about <3

It's cold out now 19°F (-7°C) today. I usually tag along with my best friend sometimes for either of our errands, and we find someplace interesting to go every so often.

I would say so. I'm more of a sadist than masochist, but yeah... Those seem to correspond to a certain headspace. Like I lean Dominant and happen to be more sadistic. In the rare times I choose to submit, it would be the opposite most likely... I would have masochistic moments and sadism probably would not be present as it would clash with my submissive headspace with my submission to a Domme. My mind and self can handle complexities both mentally and emotionally more than the average person, but I like to keep it simple and what feels right and authentic to me in any given moment. For instance, I was way more active on this site before. Since Thanksgiving to New Year's I have slowed down around here like most have and do around the holidays. I, and it, will pick up again.

Feel free to post comments in addition. You have good judgment... I'm sure you'll know the best time to do so. Thanks for the kind words.

And yes I realized some old questions AGAIN unintentionally, but as I added new information this time I'll keep it here. For some reason the multiquote tab didn't bring the last set of questions with it, and I answered those exactly a month ago, so didn't catch it at first.
Whatever

And for anyone reading this that has PMed me that I haven't gotten back to yet, I'm backed up in messages a bit. I'm almost done catching up on rest from the busy holiday season with work and rest. I meant to respond sooner, and will repeat that when I message you all back soon. Thanks for your understanding.

S.D., don't think I forgot your latest questions. Looking to answer them Wednesday asap

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 01-05-2022 at 04:14 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 08-13-2022, 08:14 PM   #49
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

I remember about your sadist streak, it was in reference to your submissive experience with Nina, and your desire for a whipping. I hope you get some good rest.

Hi S.D.
I have been getting enough rest, I usually do, and will try to keep it that way the best I can.

Also, I'd be honoured to review your ad, though I very much doubt you'd need my help.

I don't think I'll make an ad. I'm unconventional and like to do things natural to me. I like finding on my own instead of having a bunch of suitors vying at my door. I for sure don't want to look through a bunch of applications. I'd rather choose first, approach if I want to, and see if it moves forward naturally, mutually, balanced, and with chemistry. I need plenty of honest communication, devoted time, and affection, among other things (which I don't feel the need to specify right now), and most don't align well.

If I did make an ad though, I would be honored for you to review it too. I probably wouldn't need your or others help with it, but advice and perspectives often enhance, improve, effect growth to whatever degree, and just makes it a more enjoyable process.

These orgasms you've been having... What were you using to masturbate with?

Just my hands. I'd rather not be masturbating, and instead creatively fucking what's mine.

During your time as a submissive, what did you enjoy most in your service, and do you feel it strengthened you?

No matter the side of the coin, it's always about the connection and it progresses naturally however gently or roughly after that.

I haven't had enough experience serving.

Everything can strengthen you if you let it, but you don't have to subject yourself to each storm to learn a lesson. You can move to safe distance having learned it upon reflection and then move on.

What pains were inflicted on you that you enjoyed?

I haven't explored pain inflicted on me yet. It just hasn't come up and I haven't had the right person in that regard. I'm am very picky, but perhaps many are. But this is my AMA, so whatever

Though rare, your submissive and switch aspects seem important to you. Do you plan to do more playful things like the 20 questions thread in order to explore yourself? Or do you need greater personal connection to feel it's worth it?

Switch and sub is just a part of me. It happens whenever it does but is less common, more rare. Most subs don't see me as a Domme at first, or ever, because I don't loom and lord over them. I don't have to. I don't have to prove myself and will let them leave. submission is a gift just like Dominance is. Both have equal parts respect and it's an exchange, a symbiosis.

I am myself. I have my own style. I do not stand out unless I want to. And yes I can stand out greater than I have ever tried. But I don't feel I have to. I know enough and see. And some few may see me. I will let my presence be felt when I want to and there won't be a question then.

I am natural. Like a breath. A thought. A breeze. A ripple out of many ripples. I am something so comfortable in plain sight it is overlooked. I can transform into more menacing natural wonders but often do not.

My voice can be so relaxing it comforts and may put to sleep.

Part of my style is having fun.

To explore, I need greater connection.

I like adding the element of fun and carefreeness with almost everything in life. In the bedroom I get more serious to what I want. To what gets me off. I play with life outside the bedroom, but inside (or rather wherever I choose to do it) I own it.

Whenever I do Lounge Games it's because I am really bored or to whatever degree of lonely, and am trying to stimulate my brain a little lazily by having some witty fun.

The 20 question thing was when I was just trying to guess what it was. I didn't want to lose or get punishments. I think I did win both times I played.

I love fun and mentally stimulating games but hate competition. I enjoy chess but hate the pressure to win. Etc.

I'm not saying I don't like competition period. It just isn't for me. I'd rather have simple fun, or perhaps complex fun that isn't so complex, without it.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 08-13-2022 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:50 AM   #50
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Have you ever walked all night?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-17-2022, 04:50 PM   #51
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you ever walked all night?
No, but sounds fun in good company (and area)

Cat got your tongue?

You usually ask more & interested. If you don't want to, don't make up a question for my sake

I hope everything going well for you.

I know I am a Goddess, but I'll accept positive prayers on my behalf. God knows I need it, lol

Take care S.D.

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 08-17-2022 at 04:58 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Joanna for this post:
Old 08-17-2022, 11:35 PM   #52
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

It's good to see you around, Angel.

No, I almost always have questions, and want to ask them; even one that might sound bland is of genuine interest to me, and can give surprising results. It's always something I value, because it's your time and experience, and in asking a question I'm asking your time.

Thank you, and I hope the same for you. Of course you're in my thoughts!

Do you use public swimming pools, or avoid them? (in general, not plague related.Although...that, too, now, I suppose.)

Are you naturally good at throwing?

Do you plan to experiment more with your masturbation like humping, or riding a dildo?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-21-2022, 08:38 AM   #53
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

StrawDog: It's good to see you around, Angel.

No, I almost always have questions, and want to ask them; even one that might sound bland is of genuine interest to me, and can give surprising results. It's always something I value, because it's your time and experience, and in asking a question I'm asking your time.

Wise words. Thanks for truly appreciating... I'm similar.

Thank you, and I hope the same for you. Of course you're in my thoughts!

Thank you friend

Do you use public swimming pools, or avoid them? (in general, not plague related.Although...that, too, now, I suppose.)

I usually answer things generalized unless asked specifically... and I never relate things to the "pandemics."

I used them before puberty. After puberty, I got more self conscious, shy, and insecure of my body so I stopped. My parents had a full inground pool in the backyard around that time anyway etc. I should have used it as much as I wanted though. I really like swimming etc. Just don't do as much as I want.

Are you naturally good at throwing?

Yes. Throwing and aiming fast, spear, learning, reflexes, stability/balance, reflexes...

Do you plan to experiment more with your masturbation like humping, or riding a dildo?

Yes. Don't make me smack you with your follow up question

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 08-21-2022 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-26-2022, 06:54 AM   #54
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I have to ask about you playing with yourself, that's the law.

What novel ways do you have in mind?

Will you be posting your experiments and results via a blog, etc?

Have you written any poetry recently, and do you hope to publish, or just write for yourself?

How are you and your friend getting on with the garden?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 05-05-2023, 06:25 AM   #55
Kikgirl

Default Miss

What’s your biggest, darkest sexual fantasy with woman?
Kikgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk