Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-29-2022, 10:50 PM   #46
leadbet

tugs on the thread to see what unravels....
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:51 PM   #47
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

What type of underwear do you wear? Briefs, Boxers, Thongs, Jocks, ect?

What is the weirdest place you have ever masterbated?

What is the wildest place you have ever masterbated?

How many girls have you had sex with?

How many guys have you had sex with?

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 11:25 PM   #48
leadbet

What type of underwear do you wear? Briefs, Boxers, Thongs, Jocks, ect?

Boxer briefs all the time

What is the weirdest place you have ever masterbated?

Under a blanket with a bunch of my friends in the room.

What is the wildest place you have ever masterbated?

This past weekend in a fire escape at my hotel.

How many girls have you had sex with?

How many guys have you had sex with?

1 handjob
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
Old 07-27-2022, 12:38 AM   #49
leadbet

kicks the tires again....

Old 08-08-2022, 05:13 AM   #50
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

You mentioned strip-games; do you set challenges for yourself solo, or is it always with another?

Is there a film you rewatch when sick?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 11:30 AM   #51
leadbet

I've done strip games in person years ago like poker, mario kart and connect 4. either 1 v 1 or in small groups.

Lately I've played some online strip poker at a couple of different sites, and played some betting, rock paper scissors type games over skype.

Time to time I do the solo games and challenges but they aren't as fun with no one around or no risk involved.

I don't like to lose so I can get very competitive in the games against other people.

Old 08-12-2022, 08:47 AM   #52
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Is there a game you like the idea of, but can't get into?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-14-2022, 11:41 PM   #53
leadbet

Is there a game you like the idea of, but can't get into?

I might not understand the question. I do like live games and real interactions if that is what you are asking (there have not been a lot of oppertunities). I do also like some of those more automated ones like JiC.

Old 08-18-2022, 04:58 AM   #54
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Nice, I was thinking along the lines of something you liked the concept of, but didn't quite hit the mark. Good answer, though.

Could you give more details about the gut you have a hand job to?

Would you have gone further?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-23-2022, 12:12 AM   #55
leadbet

probably would not have gone further under the circumstances as I was still figuring some things out....now if under the supervision of a femdom i would probably go much much further.

Old 08-26-2022, 07:00 AM   #56
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Is that because you'd prefer your sexual contact with other men to be tied to your submission (humiliation?), or that following instruction would give you a greater sense of freedom and permission?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 08-26-2022, 11:37 PM   #57
leadbet

I think the first one...but certainly not discounting the second. If in that circumstance I can't 100% be sure what would go down....but it could be fun to find out.

Old 09-06-2022, 11:30 PM   #58
leadbet

Up for a bit tonight. I've really been enjoying this thread.

Old 09-08-2022, 03:50 AM   #59
Kitten
The One & Only

What was the most exciting dare you've completed in these 13 years?
Either a one-off dare or an ongoing commitment (such as thread participation).

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 12:07 AM   #60
leadbet

Hmmmm that requires some thought.

I posted about it in this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439
but here is the recap.

A few years ago I lived in a small apartment building on the ground flood. I think I was chatting on collarme (as it was called at the time) and got into a back an forth with a really interesting lady. Without boring you with the details, we started trading dares, until we got to one that made my heart freeze.

She dared me to streak through my apartment building. My heart pounded, I hummed and hawed for a bit, maybe making a bigger show of it than i needed to, then accepted.

I quickly stripped down and positioned my laptop so it could look towards the apartment door. I nervously opened the door and peered down the hallway. It was empty, no sounds but the quiet hum of the lights. It was about 3am so it should be safe right?

I slowly walked down the first hallway...heart beating away....got to the stairwell and up to the 2nd. Not so slowly this time, kind of an awkward tip toe run, when I got to the third I felt I heard a door open in the stair well so I booked it as quickly and quietly as i could. At the stairwell I dashed back to the 1st floor, thankfully close to my door and scooted inside. Big risk...but OMG what a rush. As long as no one was peeking out their doors I think I got away with it.

Another time I played Omegle hide and seek in the chat where getdare folks were looking for me based on the interests i put in. That really got my heart pumping.

There may have been others but I either don't or chose not to remember.

The following user says Thank You to leadbet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk